PDA

View Full Version : Fuck The Patriots!!!

WARF
02-03-2008, 10:08 PM
How bout them GIANTS!!!

awwwwww...
Poor Belicheck....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice undefeated season!!!

ALL FOR NOTHING!!!

(On that note, I am still a JETS FAN.... LOL)

Vanessa
02-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Fuck the Giants!

Patriots still rule!

WARF
02-03-2008, 10:22 PM
C'mon Vanessa, you're a PATS fan too?

Vanessa
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
yup!

WARF
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Okay... I'll give you a break cuz your city doesn't have a sports team lol

But seriously... I freakin hate the patriots... the arrogance... everything...

Dave's PA Rental
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Congrats to the Giants...they deserved it.

They outplayed the Patriots the whole game.

Giants are the World Champions, and they earned it.

Youre a punk WARF.

WARF
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
LOL
I am so sick of Belicheck and company... cheaters...

WARF
LOL

WARF
LOL

Vanessa
02-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by WARF
LOL
:rolleyes:

indeedido
02-03-2008, 10:45 PM
I hate both teams. Fuck Belichicken. boooo

TVGUY
02-03-2008, 10:52 PM
All season to go undefeated only to choke at the end...
Priceless.

Romeo Delight
02-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Now the Hoodie is deciding when the game is over, LMFAO

Nickdfresh
02-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by WARF
LOL

You know, I was born in Buffalo, NY. But a lot of my family is from New England/Boston. But I couldn't agree more...

redblkwht
02-04-2008, 12:39 AM
I think the whole media blitz with them blowing up the Pats
for 2 weeks set them up for a loss..

too much pressure, great game
& glad NY won.
I hate Brady too
& marcia, bobby & peter what a dumb ass espn skit..:rolleyes:

VAN HLN CA
02-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Not a fan of either team but those Giants deserved every bit of the Glory and future props the way they controlled 'the best team in history' in every way. Even more debatable is my take that this defense performed better than the 84 Bears able to do it on all levels. IMO this was the best Super Bowl of all time not only as a great game, but also it's result from pure sports, heart, teamwork, tenacity and focus. Only SI gave them the win forecast while 9/10 picked Pats and a blowout. Lot's of money lost today!

4th and 15 midfield 3rd quarter call sums up the entire Pat. effort. WTF was that, no realistic reason will have me understand that call that time of the game with no chance of N.E. thinking they had something on the 'D', that one play sums up the game for an unsettled Brady. N.E. really did not make any other plays that could be considered game changing, not even a pick. The only time N.E. looked right was on the 4th drive and T.D. when Moss was connected and what was seeming to be the tide changing fate to Patriots getting it done after sweating it. Honestly was not thinking Manning was going to orchestrate the most memorable drive to win in heart stunning fashion. 3rd and long scramble conversion, 3rd and long miracle pass/catch conversion and a gorgeous corner TD was unscriptably jaw dropping.

Like the Steelers two years ago, improbable determination showed yet again anything is possible as the Giants became the 2nd WildCard underdog through impossible adversity to own the NFL. Road wins and amazing tough schedule winning streak arguably became more than what just erased what was to be the perfect season for N.E. who just wasted the perfect season idea once and for all that belongs solely to one team who really earned it all the way through, the one and only '72 Miami Dolphins.

The Patriots choked worse than VHIII.

hotdog@ a shake
02-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Go fuck n GIANTS !!!

Little Texan
02-04-2008, 01:07 AM
How fucking sweet was that? Patriots going 18-0 and losing in the Super Bowl! I've been wanting so bad all season for those cocky pricks to get beat, and although I would have preferred them to lose MUCH earlier in the season, it couldn't have happened any better than it did! Did you see that sore loser Bill Belicheat leave the field before the game was completely over? I agree 250% with what red and Warf said, and I also hate the fuck out of the Patriots and Tom Brady, cheating, cocky fucking bastards that they are. All season long we had to hear about the Patriots pursuit of perfection, and Patriots best team ever, and the invincible Patriots, and Patriots this, Patriots that, blah blah blah...I was so fucking sick of them cocksuckers! I, and probably 95% of America wanted the Patriots to lose that game, and they finally LOST! Halleluyah! Hopefully the Super Bowl curse continues next year. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

hotdog@ a shake
02-04-2008, 01:16 AM
I been hear n it all week long, Pats r gonna kill da Giants, new York will never win, bla bla fuck bla ...

Sweet victory, isn't it ?

Now they can shut their fuck n pie holes and go crawl back under there fuck n turd stains ...

Cock sucka, mudda fucka, two timing bitches ...

Little Texan
02-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by van hln CA
N.E. who just wasted the perfect season idea once and for all that belongs solely to one team who really earned it all the way through, the one and only '72 Miami Dolphins.

Don't you know Don Shula and all those old guys are partying hard tonight!

VAN HLN CA
02-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Don't you know Don Shula and all those old guys are partying hard tonight!

No Fucking Doubt!

And to imagine they did the old fashioned way, without cheating.

Aside from Mercury Morris, a class act of good guys, old school camaraderie.

VAN HLN CA
02-04-2008, 02:16 AM

that one play sums up the game for an unsettled Brady. N.E. really did not make any other plays that could be considered game changing, not even a pick. The only time N.E. looked right was on the 4th drive and T.D. when Moss was connected and what was seeming to be the tide changing fate to Patriots getting it done after sweating it. VHIII.

Meant to say they really did not make any obvious mistakes, or give Giants any points from turnovers.

Damn, SO SweeeeeT!!!!

Panamark
02-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Congrats NY !

scamper
02-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Only SI gave them the win forecast while 9/10 picked Pats and a blowout. Lot's of money lost today!

Actually vegas took the beating most of the people betting took the giants and the points myself included.

WARF
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You know, I was born in Buffalo, NY. But a lot of my family is from New England/Boston. But I couldn't agree more...

I totally understand bro.

Here's the sick part... I was born in BOSTON!! lol
I also lived in NYC for a brief period... and have lived in South Florida for over twenty years.

I was a patriot fan until I was about 10 or 11...
I had no choice....
I grew up watching Larry Bird at the boston garden...
And Irving Fryar in foxborough...
and Wade Boggs in fenway...

Damn... I fucking hate the patriots... even more than the yankees!!
Big payrolls... arrogance...
New England should have been suspended from the playoffs for that spygate bullshit... I would have fired Belicheck if I was Bob Craft!!!

WARF

I also lived in NYC for a brief period... and have lived in South Florida for over twenty years.

I had no choice....

New England should have been suspended from the playoffs for that spygate bullshit... I would have fired Belicheck if I was Bob Craft!!!

WARF

I had no choice....

WARF
02-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Why the fuck do I always triple post?

This site is too fucking slow!!

DLR'sCock
02-04-2008, 07:03 PM
That was the sweetest of victories. GO GIANTS!!!!!

Nickdfresh
02-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Belichick's leaving of the field before the game was over was just classless...

WARF
02-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Belicheck has no class... I was about to mention that nick...

Eyes of the Night
02-04-2008, 11:13 PM
42 was the best one I've seen ever living and I'm 32 ... I just knew NY was going to win ... deeeeep down n' shit, to bad I don't gamble ... I was a NY fan in 90' too!

Romeo Delight
02-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Belichick's leaving of the field before the game was over was just classless...

He runs the score up on teams this year...going for it on 4th down no less, in a 50-point rout.

Can't stand there and take his. Weak.

stringfelowhawk
02-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I told the guys at work 2 weeks ago with 100% confidence New York would win. I had no doubts at all. It was fate correcting itself due to the cheating. If the Pats had won I don't think it would be fair to leave off the asterisk considering the revelations that have been proven regarding their methods. Just like I believe it will be a great injustice to include Barry Bonds record without an asterisk. Cheating is cheating. There is no grey area here. Whether its a corked bat, steroids, or video taping your opponents play signals. It disgusts me to know that Marion Jones had to relinquish her Olympic medals (as she should) yet he keeps his home run record and the Pats keep 3 Superbowl wins.

I would never claim any QB is the greatest of all time simply because of the unlimited variables involved. It's impossible to prove who the greatest is or was or will be. But, for two years I've told everyone who's asked me whether on a blog or everyday conversation that comparing Brady to Montana was unbelieveably premature. That was sheer ignorance to even attempt to begin with let alone making it before Brady retired. Now I feel vindicated because I was right. I'm not saying Montana is the greatest, only that they should not be compared. Brady can now claim he's achieved one thing Joe hasn't. He lost a Superbowl!

hideyoursheep
02-05-2008, 08:10 AM
I had a Super Bowl XXIII flashback.

34 fuckin' seconds....

Manning left the Pats w/ 38.

Awsome.

Manning may noy be as good a QB as Peyton, but he's a better football player. I'd put up odds his brother doesn't escape that "molesting" Eli took when he broke out and made the play of all plays.

redblkwht
02-05-2008, 12:24 PM
19 & OH NO!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!

MNM5150
02-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Jets 2009!!!!

Atomic_Rob
02-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Keeping it in the family Eli...

Save it, treasure it, keep it warm coz big brother Peyton is taking it back next year :D

stringfelowhawk
02-06-2008, 05:18 AM
Yeah that escape would impress Barry Sanders! That was outfuckingstanding!!!!

ODShowtime
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I for one loved watching brady eat turf all night long. It was the best thing I've seen since... shit I don't know. The only way it would have been better is if there were black and gold footprints on his ass instead of big blue.

Well, there's always next year.

Here's to a downward spiral for that peice of shit franchise. go fuck yourselves

ace diamond
02-15-2008, 09:16 PM
how bout this......

all my friends and family were rooting for the pats.

i have been a giants fan all my life.

so i said, "ok-here's $20, put your money where your mouth is" because i knew damn well the giants were going to win.

needless to say i made $1200.00!!

the fllowing week, i bet a buddy of mine on the pro-bowl.
$1.00 bet.
i told him the NFC was going to win the game. several others took the bet as well.
i made $15.00.

now all my friends and family are pretty pissed off at me.

too fucking bad!

bru87tr
02-15-2008, 10:13 PM
lol.....

the best are always hated. the Patriots are still the team to beat.

is Eli not ranked 25 out of 33 qb's in the league in QB rating ? 20 INT's ? he played great in the playoffs and beat all the big teams I give him that, but don't expect him back anytime soon. 5 times he almost lost the game in the end for the giants.

when Eli wins 3 superbowls in 4 seasons , come talk.

the rest of you talking cheating, watch this all blow over. you guys have no clue and make it out to be more than it is. no one is taking our SB's away, nothing else is gonna happen. enjoy the news while its still popular.

seriously, alot of you jerk off's sound like, well jerk offs. are some of you teenagers lying about your age ? cause what you sound like is teenaged trash talking wimps.

ace diamond
02-16-2008, 12:28 AM
THE GIANTS STILL KICKED THE PATRIOTS ASS IN THE STUPOR BOWL.
FACT.

PATS FANS, FUCKING DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU LOST THE SUPER BOWL, DID NOT HAVE YOUR PERFECT SEASON, AND GOT CAUGHT CHEATING. IN THE END, THE PATS GOT CAUGHT CHEATING IN WEEK 1 AGAINST THE NEW YORK JETS.
IN THE SUPER BOWL, THE NEW YORK GIANTS BEAT YOUR ASS FOR FUCKING WITH BIG BAD NEW YORK.

LESSON1:DON'T FUCK WITH NEW YORK.
LESSON 2:CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER. JUST ASK YOUR COACH BELLICHICK.AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, ASK MR.FRAZEE..........OH WAIT, HE'S DEAD.

ace diamond
02-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
THE GIANTS STILL KICKED THE PATRIOTS ASS IN THE STUPOR BOWL.
FACT.

PATS FANS, FUCKING DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU LOST THE SUPER BOWL, DID NOT HAVE YOUR PERFECT SEASON, AND GOT CAUGHT CHEATING. IN THE END, THE PATS GOT CAUGHT CHEATING IN WEEK 1 AGAINST THE NEW YORK JETS.
IN THE SUPER BOWL, THE NEW YORK GIANTS BEAT YOUR ASS FOR FUCKING WITH BIG BAD NEW YORK.

LESSON1: DON'T FUCK WITH NEW YORK.
LESSON 2:CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER. JUST ASK YOUR COACH BELLICHICK.AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, ASK MR.FRAZEE..........OH WAIT, HE'S DEAD.

ace diamond
02-16-2008, 12:30 AM
THE PATS THOUGHT THEY COULD BUY THEIR ENTIRE SEASON.
THEY COULDN'T BUY THE SUPER BOWL.
SORE LOSER PUSSY ASS CUNTS.
QUIT CRYING. FUCKING BABIES.

Jack68
02-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Coughlin and Spagnola outcoached Belicheck.The giants took what the pats gave them and moved the ball.A 10 minute opening drive though only 3 points is a great way to start against the pats.Just watching Bruschi and fucking Seau sucking wind said it all.The giant d pounded Brady the whole game who is still the greatest qb ive ever seen.a little luck helps too Manning to Tyree but hey they made the play.I amn a die hard giants fan and i wanted eli benched after the vikings game.for what ever reason after the buffalo game going into the pats game he got it whatever it is.I agree we will see what the giants are made of when they play the toughest schedule next year but so what they one the superbowl against a scumbag team that would run it up.a defense with scumbags on it also.dont forget the giants offensive line has some mean motherfuckers(great holds and face masks that were never called i fucking love it.) on it also which i think frustrated the patriots.Say what you want the giants run was the greatest ive ever seen.They are not the better team but they had mo and defenses win championships.all eli had to do for 7 weeks was be efficient,dont turn the ball over and make 3-5 plays a game.

Dave's PA Rental
02-29-2008, 08:28 PM
All caps, Ace?

Seriously...all caps?

I cant say as i'm an expert in 'Ace Diamond' posts, so I would like to think that you are being sarcastic with these comments that a 12 year old would make.

As an FYI, posting in all capital letters is the recognized internet symbol for "I'm a douchebag".

Please leave the football discussion to the grownups, k?

GAR
01-08-2009, 03:23 PM
The Patriots can FUCK SALT!

redblkwht
01-10-2009, 01:21 AM
I read brady may not be ready for 2009 season & cassel may be signed
for a lucrative deal..lol
wow lotta time off, tommy boy-