PDA

View Full Version : Lakers '08

VAN HLN CA
02-04-2008, 02:22 AM
My my my, looks like P. Gasoul and a healthy Bynum return will equal How the West was Won. Dynasty time again?.....smells good to me.

5 more years of #24/8

Romeo Delight
02-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Yeah, the Grizzlies are doing just fine in Memphis:rolleyes:

Great job Stern:mad:

What a joke of a trade.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
My son and I drove to DC yesterday for Lakers/Wizards, my first NBA game in 15 years.....

Back home in time for the SB kickoff, by the way....

Kobe was unreal, he would have had 50 easily if the Wizards didn't suck....

He had 19 in the 1st quarter alone, but only played half of the 2nd and 4th quarters.... Finished with 30....

We watched Gasol warming up with the Lakers, but he didn't dress for the game....

VAN HLN CA
02-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Kobe finally gets a ring w/o Shaq.

Gasol was unreal for his Tues. debut.

They got lazy in 4th quarter against Hawks. What a bench though and depth is an understatement.

Bynum will be back soon and Kobe has another decade to collect a new version of Showtime.

People who said giving up Shaq was a mistake would argue Kobe was ______. Never really cared about that knowing Shaq had a coupe good years while Kobe had 20. Look at Shaq now, embarrassing! Miami has 2 years of salary stifle from this contract and I guess the only way out of that is for the big guy to wave the white flag!

It started before the season, bringing Fisher back, seeing Bynum emerge then this out of nowhere trade to bring Gasol in makes L.A. more than deep. Kupchek seems brilliant all of the sudden.

VA Beach, I hear you! Seeing Kobe do the shit in person is the sports equivalent of VH Live. Love taking kids to games, someday I'll own a Staples box, my promise to them when money really rolls. I have always been 1-10 rows off the floor for every game seen except once and I can't tell how many visual time stamps he has gifted.

#24 2008 MVP•

VAN HLN CA
02-25-2008, 02:20 AM
Now this is getting SICK!!!!!!

What a machine!