PDA

View Full Version : Worthless Speculation Thread

LoungeMachine
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Obama / Clinton ?

or Clinton / Obama?

or is Shrillary thinking Gov. Richards to shore up the Latino vote, and balance the ticket north/south.

In spite of winning multiple states tonight, isn't Huckleberry just runing pass blocking for McCain in hopes of a VEEP nod?

Why does the far-reich have such a hard-on against McCain, anyway?

And why does Mittens keep bringing up "The Houise That Reagan Built" when it was built upon raising the taxes of the middle class 14 times, offering amnesty to illegals, and wracking up record deficits?

Any specualtion on your part would be greatly appreciated.

'cause I can't make fuck-all sense out of most of it anymore. :D

:gulp:

Dr. Love
02-06-2008, 12:35 AM
I think your thread title contains one word too many!

LoungeMachine
02-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Worthless Thread.

I speculated that might be the case.

jhale667
02-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

And why does Mittens keep bringing up "The Houise That Reagan Built" when it was built upon raising the taxes of the middle class 14 times, offering amnesty to illegals, and wracking up record deficits?

Bill Maher made a similar comment on his show last week, something to the effect of "Why do these idiots keep invoking Reagan's name?
Has anybody broken it to them that REAGAN WAS NOT REAGAN-ESQUE?!?"

He then went on to mention all the points you just did as well as "And yes, people - when it came to Lebanon -HE CUT AND RAN." :lol:

FORD
02-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Even though Ronald Reagan Jr. has frequently commented on TV and radio that NONE of these neocon jackasses are anything like his dad, and you have former Reagan staff members like Paul Craig Roberts running anti war blogs, these fools continue to dry hump Reagan's rotting corpse.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to run him as a candidate......

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/soapblox/zombie-reagan.jpg

FORD
02-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Oh, and this just in.......

The winner of "Super Tuesday"??

Absolutely fucking nobody!!

jhale667
02-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Oh, and this just in.......

The winner of "Super Tuesday"??

Absolutely fucking nobody!!

You gotta love that....now it will at least be interesting and confusing all the way down to the wire!

FORD
02-06-2008, 03:26 AM
When you really look at the situation though, Obama did win.

Though the delegate numbers will work out to pretty much a statistical dead heat, Obama did win more states, and the fact that he did so in a system that was set up to guarantee a Hillary coronation in the first place, that in and of itself is impressive. Though it won't be part of the media coverage, naturally.

hideyoursheep
02-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Oh, gawd...

I was talking to a kid the other day-about 22 I think, he was bitching about Bush for some reason and I asked him, "Did you vote in the last election? Were you old enough?" He said "No, I didn't vote- didn't like either one."

I said, "Well? What about this election? Who are you for?"

kid: "I dunno- Who's running? I haven't been paying attention."

me: You heard of Obama, right? What's wrong with him?"

kid: "NO FUCKIN' WAY!! LOOK AT HIM!! He doesn't even look like he's from this country!!"

We're doomed.

Welcome to America.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Even though Ronald Reagan Jr. has frequently commented on TV and radio that NONE of these neocon jackasses are anything like his dad, and you have former Reagan staff members like Paul Craig Roberts running anti war blogs, these fools continue to dry hump Reagan's rotting corpse.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to run him as a candidate......

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/soapblox/zombie-reagan.jpg

LMMFAO!! :D

Not too mention that Reagan pursued Détente with the Soviet Union after his early rhetoric contributed to Soviet paranoia which very nearly contributed to nuclear war:

I saw a program, on a Discovery Channel spin off, on the Soviet fears and paranoia of what they thought was planning for a NATO/US nuclear first strike in 1983, which culminated in fears that a NATO communications war game called "Able Archer" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Archer_83) was the cover for a first strike. In fact, the Soviet intelligence and the upper echelons of the Politburo had successfully deluded themselves into believing that nuclear Armageddon was close at hand by ignoring all positive information regarding the West and pressuring agents into reporting misleading information, the arrival of Pershing II missiles to Europe, and talk of SDI (or "Star Wars"). They took the US president's rhetoric to heart and thought that Reagan was far more malevolent than he actually was (Ronnie was reportedly actually quite upset after viewing an ABC movie called "The Day After," (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After) which supposedly caused him to more actively seek better relations and disarmament with the "Evil Empire" in his second term). This came close to being a self-fulfilling prophecy as the entire Soviet war-machine was put on high alert and missiles were ready to launch as Able Archer's crescendo was a simulated nuclear counter-strike that was "ordered" right before the exercise ended. The Russians thought these phony "exercise" orders were merely a cover for an elaborate plan to win a nuclear exchange. The Soviets Strategic Rocket Forces were on high alert and some wanted ICBMs launched even even before US launches could have been detected by their satellites. Thank God they didn't.

I never knew how close we came...

jhale667
02-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

me: You heard of Obama, right? What's wrong with him?"

kid: "NO FUCKIN' WAY!! LOOK AT HIM!! He doesn't even look like he's from this country!!"

We're doomed.

Welcome to America.

Disturbing indeed.

I think it says a lot about America in 2008 that the Democratic nomination is now between a black man and a woman...
But sometimes you wonder if it's a "so close and yet not" scenario....

And I remember "The Day After" movie quite well. Let's just say if you DO survive a nuclear attack, and are not underground, or evacuated immediately,
you are exposed to levels of radiation that are going to kill you slowly, painfully, and quite unpleasantly...
Spelled that out in pretty graphic detail for the time, too...:uck:

Blackflag
02-06-2008, 10:16 PM
When you really look at the situation though, Obama did win.

Yeah, that's why Obama went from being ahead to being behind.

And I hope you other twits realize that Reagan's saber rattling broke the Soviets' back - just like he set out to. He was a great president...but there is no relation to the current cocksmokers. These fuckers are an insult to Reagan.

hideyoursheep
02-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag

And I hope you other twits realize that Reagan's saber rattling broke the Soviets' back - just like he set out to. He was a great president...

:rolleyes:

So many holes, so little time.

If you think Ronnie was great, your expectations must
be pretty fuckin' low.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2008, 10:30 PM

And I hope you other twits realize that Reagan's saber rattling broke the Soviets' back - just like he set out to. He was a great president....

If ya overlook that pesky Iran-Contra thingy.....

and giving his CIA Director a lobotomy so he couldn't testify......

and taxing the middle class while busting unions.......

Yeah, he was just a swell guy.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2008, 10:35 PM

Allow me to dumb it down for you...

Obama won, because according to Terry McCullough , former DNC chair and now Shrillary's mouthpiece, Obama was going to be OUT OF THE RACE come Super Tuesday. That team Clinton would have the nomination sewn up.

The fact she has not done anything CLOSE to sewing up the nomination, and probably wont until the Super delegates at the convention [if then] is quite the WIN for Obama, and the LOSS for team Shrillary.

She still has plenty of time to lose this thing.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2008, 10:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals

Great read. :D

You forget how many crooks and liars worked for uncle Ronnie, and how many were rehired by BushCO

Blackflag
02-06-2008, 11:49 PM
If ya overlook that pesky Iran-Contra thingy.....

and giving his CIA Director a lobotomy so he couldn't testify......

and taxing the middle class while busting unions.......

Yeah, he was just a swell guy.

The Iran Contra thing? You're really going to compare selling arms to creating a multi-trillion dollar war based on nothing? Give me a break. If selling arms is such a travesty...this administration sold $80million in bombs to Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago...then gave another $800million worth of them to Israel.

So give me a fucking break, and lay off the Wikipedia bullshit. You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.

As far as the taxes...people used to complain about him for lowering taxes. Now they complain about him raising taxes. You whiny bitches need to make up your minds. Bottom line: the country was far better off after he left than when he started. The douchebag before him left the economy in almost as bad shape as it is now...he took care of the economy and broke the Soviets, to boot. What more do you want? The guy was a leader and a patriot.

And who in recent history has done a better job than that? Fuck.

Blackflag
02-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Allow me to dumb it down for you...

Obama won, because according to Terry McCullough , former DNC chair and now Shrillary's mouthpiece, Obama was going to be OUT OF THE RACE come Super Tuesday. That team Clinton would have the nomination sewn up.

The fact she has not done anything CLOSE to sewing up the nomination, and probably wont until the Super delegates at the convention [if then] is quite the WIN for Obama, and the LOSS for team Shrillary.

She still has plenty of time to lose this thing.

So Obama "won" because he simply still in the race? Uh...yeah. Nice spin on things.

If that's the standard for winning, I guess Ron Paul is the big winner, too! And Huckabee. And Romney... You people need to use your fucking heads for a minute.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2008, 11:54 PM
:lol:

Listen to the guy who's been flipping us shit for bitching about BushCo's war and economy now......

Guess us whiney bitches was right. :D

You crack me up.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2008, 11:58 PM
So Obama "won" because he simply still in the race? Uh...yeah. Nice spin on things.

If that's the standard for winning, I guess Ron Paul is the big winner, too! And Huckabee. And Romney... You people need to use your fucking heads for a minute.

a] You think Obama's "simply still in the race" ?

I think it's more than that, but you need things explained to you more than I have the energy/interest for.

b] Yeah, Huckleberry's doing a helluva lot better than ANYONE predicted, and could possibly get the VP nod for his efforts.

But then you know all this. You just like to troll. You've admitted as much on numerous occasions.

You also feel the need to call everyone here idiots, whiney bitches, et al.

I actually started this thread with you in mind, so enjoy.

Blackflag
02-07-2008, 12:00 AM

Listen to the guy who's been flipping us shit for bitching about BushCo's war and economy now......

Guess us whiney bitches was right. :D

You crack me up.

You misunderstand, whiny bitch. :)

I haven't given you shit for bitching about "bushco's war." I've given you shit for simultaenously pumping up the democrats...like it's some david and goliath story. Place the blame where it should go and stop believing there are any 'good guys' here.

Fag.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2008, 12:01 AM

You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.

Classic. :D

Singing OUR tune now, ya whiney bitch? :D

I remember not too long ago you laughing at us for saying the economy was tanking, and telling us how stupid we all were.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2008, 12:02 AM
You misunderstand, whiny bitch. :)

I haven't given you shit for bitching about "bushco's war." I've given you shit for simultaenously pumping up the democrats...like it's some david and goliath story. Place the blame where it should go and stop believing there are any 'good guys' here.

Fag.

LMAO

Find me a quote where I've "pumped up" the dickless Dems. :rolleyes:

And I'll show you 10 where I bitchslap their worthless asses.

See how little attention you actually pay in here?

Homo. :)

Blackflag
02-07-2008, 12:05 AM
a] You think Obama's "simply still in the race" ?

But then you know all this. You just like to troll. You've admitted as much on numerous occasions.

You also feel the need to call everyone here idiots, whiney bitches, et al.

I think he has a slim chance, but probably a 80% chance it goes to Hillary. And I think she's who the powers that be wanted all along.

If "trolling" means stirring up shit, then color me brown. Whiny bitch. :fucku2:

Blackflag
02-07-2008, 12:10 AM

Singing OUR tune now, ya whiney bitch? :D

I remember not too long ago you laughing at us for saying the economy was tanking, and telling us how stupid we all were.

Has the meth been killing off your memory cells?

Show me anywhere where I ever defended this current government - republican or democrat.

And show me anywhere I ever said the economy is doing fine.

Shit.

Find me a quote where I've "pumped up" the dickless Dems.

Dude, you engage in that idiotic rep/dem shit constantly...just like they want you to...

hideyoursheep
02-07-2008, 11:56 AM
The Iran Contra thing? You're really going to compare selling arms to creating a multi-trillion dollar war based on nothing?
Give me a break. If selling arms is such a travesty...this administration sold $80million in bombs to Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago...then gave another $800million worth of them to Israel. I can't believe you're going to compare the illegal sale of weapons to a legitimate transaction. Not to mention the BILLIONS this country spent and lives lost on the phony, "war on drugs" that was also fueling the contras, on your favorite republican corpse's watch.

Selling arms to Iran was, and still is, ILLEGAL!!! LOL at 80 mil worth of "bombs" to Saudi Arabia. How many "bombs" did they get? 12? And what kind were they? Since when is it wrong to sell arms to a country that NEEDS to defend itself against the same extremists we seemed to have loked horns with? Do you remember who flipped the bill for ODS?
Oh, yeah! Do you remember who let nearly 300 marines get blown up without retaliation? That shit would never be allowed to slide today, for sure.

So give me a fucking break, and lay off the Wikipedia bullshit. You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now. 1) How many fucking "breaks" do you need?
2) Getting a blowjob is a "scandal". Selling arms to a country on the "no" list to fund a puppet resistance that dabbles in international narcotics trafficing is ILLEGAL!!!! That makes Uncle Ronnie a TERRIST!

Bottom line: the country was far better off after he left than when he started. The douchebag before him left the economy in almost as bad shape as it is now...he took care of the economy and broke the Soviets, to boot. What more do you want? The guy was a leader and a patriot.
And who in recent history has done a better job than that? Fuck. :rolleyes:

Why is the Bush economy always blamed on the Clintons? By that standard, Carter inherited a helluva mess from tricky Dick, along with the sidekick who pardoned him, Ford. Problem was he only had 4 years to straighten it out. So by the very daisy chain analogy that Republican's love to use,= W. Bush inherited Clinton's mess and therefore isn't responsible; Clinton benefitted from the Reagan/ Bush efforts; Reagan inherited a shitty economy from Carter;

Carter- Wait a minute!!!!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/Dielon241/NixonMurderer.jpg

hideyoursheep
02-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Fuck. I tried to edit...

scamper
02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
who let nearly 300 marines get blown up without retaliation? That shit would never be allowed to slide today, for sure.

No, but 17 sailors slid by.

hideyoursheep
02-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Oct. 2000.

Hmm...

Who let it slide, I wonder?

Bush.

Again.

39 days into Clinton's presidency a bomb goes off in the WTC.

In '98 he sends a couple of missiles into some Al-Qaeda camps and it's called a "distraction"...

W ignores everything, INCLUDING the USS Cole, and it's a "war on terror".

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-07-2008, 10:41 PM
I think he has a slim chance, but probably a 80% chance it goes to Hillary. And I think she's who the powers that be wanted all along.

If "trolling" means stirring up shit, then color me brown. Whiny bitch. :fucku2:

She's running out of money and her campaign workers are carrying on without pay...

Blackflag
02-08-2008, 12:16 AM

Oh, yeah! Do you remember who let nearly 300 marines get blown up without retaliation? That shit would never be allowed to slide today, for sure.

So he was smart enough not to have some schoolyard-revenge attitude and made a tactical decision.

And we're comparing that to today, where 3000 are killed and countless injured for an imaginary bullshit objective (read: money).

Blackflag
02-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
She's running out of money and her campaign workers are carrying on without pay...

Money schmoney. If it comes down to the "super delegates," who do you think they'll vote for?

Butt pirate. :cool:

DLR'sCock
02-08-2008, 04:14 PM
I honestly am still on the fence about, "who would be best" *cough* for the country....at this point........so I voted for Kucinich anyway, as I planned on all along if he was still in the race.

He's out of the race, and now were left Obama and Hillary.

To me Kucinich was the only one that made sense and was truly for the working American. It's amazing how people are easily led by the candidates that are for the wealth and corporations of this country.

Baby's On Fire
02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
The Iran Contra thing? You're really going to compare selling arms to creating a multi-trillion dollar war based on nothing? Give me a break. If selling arms is such a travesty...this administration sold $80million in bombs to Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago...then gave another $800million worth of them to Israel.

So give me a fucking break, and lay off the Wikipedia bullshit. You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.

As far as the taxes...people used to complain about him for lowering taxes. Now they complain about him raising taxes. You whiny bitches need to make up your minds. Bottom line: the country was far better off after he left than when he started. The douchebag before him left the economy in almost as bad shape as it is now...he took care of the economy and broke the Soviets, to boot. What more do you want? The guy was a leader and a patriot.

And who in recent history has done a better job than that? Fuck.

BILL CLINTON. Under 8 years of Willy you had the strongest economy any country in history had ever experienced.

And then down the shitter with 2 years of Chimpy, who follows the same Reaganonomics as Ronnie did.

Nickdfresh
02-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Money schmoney. If it comes down to the "super delegates," who do you think they'll vote for?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Larry_Craig_official_portrait.jpg/476px-Larry_Craig_official_portrait.jpg

[b]Butt pirate. :cool:

"Yes, powerbottom?"

Blackflag
02-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
BILL CLINTON. Under 8 years of Willy you had the strongest economy any country in history had ever experienced.

I've said this before: no thanks to him. Even Lounge could have just sat back during internet boom and watch it happen. Unless, cock, you want to prove me wrong and tell me what he did to make such a strong economy.

Blackflag
02-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"Yes, powerbottom?"

Alright, I'm lost. What does he have to do with superdelegates? :confused:

Nickdfresh
02-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Fair enough, Obama...