PDA

View Full Version : Triple concentrated laundry detergent can kill you.

rustoffa
02-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Anyone else had experience with not knowing the power of this shit? Fucking unbelievable. See, I thought it was just a sample bottle or some shit....like a giveaway. Usually, the Tide bottles are like a gallon or whatever. The bottle of concentrated laundry detergent was like the size of a bottle of 409. Anyway, I took the cap off of it, and grabbed the measuring cup....just like eyeballed a sensible amount earlier this afternoon. Boy was I in for a surprise after I told the little woman I washed some clothes....that they needed to go in the drier.

Next thing I know, she's screaming about what the fuck did I do. After hobbling down the stairs...I see a fucking ghostbuster slime of dried bubbles all over the fucking laundry room. She's like, "Did you even read the label?....I know what happened.....just get out of here."

In retrospect, I really could care less about not paying attention to a fucking laundry detergent bottle.

Thoughts? Heckles? Stern replies?
:confused:

Dan
02-07-2008, 12:06 AM
LOL

One Scoop,Does The Job.

Fuck,I'm Always Putting Whites With Coloured Shit.:)

BTW....Anyone For Pink Socks?

binnie
02-07-2008, 03:06 AM
Russ, I'm guessing that you were in the dog house for quite some time!

rustoffa
02-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Naw, I'm blessed with a pretty understanding woman. After the fireworks episode, she always seems to have her cell phone handy though. Just like yesterday afternoon...just like the dog puking deal...countless other stuff.

I'm hearing rumblings of a YouTube channel. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen.
:(

Seshmeister
02-07-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't understand this thread at all.

You have a woman but did some laundry yourself??????

Bizarre.

rustoffa
02-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I don't understand this thread at all.

You have a woman but did some laundry yourself??????

Bizarre.

See, I figured you were referring to the triple concentration at first glance.

Oddly enough, you were referring to how I shouldn't be doing laundry.

Hey buddy, I can figure out the schematics of a washing machine....not so much the new-fangled laundry detergents.:(

Have a good rib at my expense dude....I already admitted to it.
:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
02-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
"What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

Jeez...

Antman
02-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Anything in concentrate from is powerful shit. I remember Oceanspray used to have cranberry juice cocktail in little juice box size container. I drank it once and almost died. Talk about nasty shit. Anyway, I could never figure out why anyone would need to make their own cranberry juice-why not just buy e cocktail in the bottle? But digress. Speaking of which, the only part in Superbad that was inconceivable was when they poured outhe huge jug of detergent and pured all the beer into. Firts off,you need to clean that jug out forst which is IMPOSSIBLE do. You'll never get the suds out, andt wasn't even concentrate. And if youever drankany kind of soap, you'llbe shittin for days.

Ozzy Fudd
02-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Been there too and like you i got a loving little woman who KNOWS I AM WHAT I YAM..:D
P.S.
An i doooooo some fucked up shit too...

rustoffa
02-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I don't understand this inane need for ridiculous stories. What I'd like to read is something depressing. See, that's why I killed the fun-loving-nature of this thread. It makes no sense to me.

You have a thread at your disposal, but do something funny and ridiculous?

Bizarre.

Jeez....

rustoffa
02-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Keep moving folks....this shit is going nowhere. I can promise each and every one of you. Now, I'm not saying that there won't be anything worth reading here in the future....It's just going knowhere.

Each and every stern reply to this thread will be met with an increasingly amount of shit going nowhere.

Just watch.
:)

Dan
02-09-2008, 01:59 AM
Rust,Any Stories About Using The Clothes Dryer.:)