PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Bandwagon Thread

LoungeMachine
02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Like many, I never gave him much of a chance.....

Figured the Clinton Coronation was a fait compli....

Never was my first choice, having prefered Biden, Dodd, and Kucinich.....

Always hoped Al would come to his senses........

Meanwhile, this one-term Senator from the Land of Lincoln started making sense.....

Started being a viable alternative to Shrillary.......

And now he has proven himself, having secured a majority of the popular vote, and a mojority of states, and a majority of delegates,...

He can beat McCain, win over moderates and independants, and rally the base.

With the future of the Supreme Court, The Constitution, and The Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on the line,,............

I'm in. Sign me up.

To you Black Fags of the world with your "they're all the same, you gullible sheep" mantra, I say so what.....

Given the choices of Barack Obama and his Administration VS. McCain/Lieberman/Huckabee/Bush/Santorum/Rove .........

Give me Obama / Dodd / Richards / Biden / Edwards any day, and twice on Sunday.

Hell, throw in Gore as Sec. of Interior and we have a cabinet.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-10-2008, 06:20 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5h95s0OuEg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5h95s0OuEg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

thome
02-10-2008, 06:53 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

thome
02-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Dynasty--- Kennedy---- White House----Obama

Kennedy, who chaired the senate subcommittee on Africa, arranged a $100,000 grant through his family's foundation to help Mboya keep the program running.
"It was not a matter in which we sought to be involved," Kennedy said in an August 1960 senate speech. "Nevertheless, Mr Mboya came to see us and asked for help, when none of the other foundations could give it, when the federal government had turned it down quite precisely. We felt something ought to be done."

One of the first students airlifted to America was Barack Obama Sr, who married a white Kansas native named Ann Dunham during his US studies. Their son, born in 1961 and named for his father, has only once mentioned his Kennedy connection on the campaign trail.

Obama- Kennedy -Death in Kenya-

..Strangely, the same weight of political dynasty that Obama is seeking to lift in America - putting a name other than Bush or Clinton in the White House - links the senator to both sides in the current Kenyan struggle.

Odinga stood beside Obama during stops on the latter's Kenyan homecoming in 2006, and the Kenyan presidential hopeful claimed on Tuesday to be a cousin of the US candidate. Odinga is also tied to airlift organiser Mboya, who was a political rival of his father during the 1960s.

All of the men belong to the Kenyan Luo tribe, which takes a particular pride in senator Obama's astounding rise in America. But the jubilation at the Obama victory in Iowa has been matched by anger at president Kibaki, a member of the Kikuyu tribe. The election was called for Kibaki on December 27 despite strong evidence on the ground of an Odinga win, prodding both sides to bloody clashes and riots that have killed as many as 1000 people, according to opposition estimates.

"Before the Kenya elections occurred ... there was a popular question circulating among Kenyan intellectuals: 'Which country will be first to have a Luo president, Kenya or the United States?'" wrote Dr Ali Mazrui, a Kenyan academic who directs the global studies program at Binghamton university in New York.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The other talking points in this article are useless bs these paragraphs are not taken out of context just taken out.

LoungeMachine
02-10-2008, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes:

Speaking of useless bs......

thome
02-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Speaking of useless bs......

Well you guys are all up in the Bush co conspiracy with all the Knight's Templar crap wtf......

Dynasties......The Old Testament ....which obama belongs to a church that speaks against jews and the homeland of Isreal..so the pastor can maintain his gayness....

Why not ...let's get some new topics into the white house instead of white history and the consipacy of the white man, let's get this dude in there and watch the press rip all blacks and all democrats the biggest asshole ever..?

Do you really want the Black Muslim Demorcat under the magnifying glass.......think about it.....

Or McCain can be the punching bag the joke to apease the world to Americas issues..... the clown sacrifice.

LoungeMachine
02-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Can you please put me on ignore?

How about the whole forum?

Black Muslim Demorcat?

Are you as stupid as your screen persona?

If so, please don't vote.

thome
02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Can you please put me on ignore?

How about the whole forum?

Black Muslim Demorcat?

Are you as stupid as your screen persona?

If so, please don't vote.

I have never cared for the issues just the representative.

The issues are the same day in and day out...

Where is my bumper-sticker that say's -Vote / Moose and Squirrel-.

So what cho votin for... tree rat or lummox.

Sneeky Snake or .....______________?

Vote or Die.. then move to France like that Baldwin freek did ,what'a guy.

I vote who Diddlie votes for or he will kill me..... Oh yeah word is "Diddie" wants to be called..

poopy butt tinkle bottom poopie poopie bomb bomb .......now .

I lik
e pie.

Nickdfresh
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by thome
I have never cared for the issues just the representative.

The issues are the same day in and day out...

Where is my bumper-sticker that say's -Vote / Moose and Squirrel-.

So what cho votin for... tree rat or lummox.

Sneeky Snake or .....______________?

Vote or Die.. then move to France like that Baldwin freek did ,what'a guy.

I vote who Diddlie votes for or he will kill me..... Oh yeah word is "Diddie" wants to be called..

poopy butt tinkle bottom poopie poopie bomb bomb .......now .

I lik
e pie.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1802/46142360do4.jpg

dirty dave
02-11-2008, 01:01 AM
barack obamas real father was an atheist by the time he went to hawaii and met baracks white mother who was not from a particularly christian family.

baracks indonesian step dad also had little use for religion of any kind.

barack obama became a christian later in life so please dont try to label barack as having some kind of devout muslim upbringing,it just aint true,only his name which descends from kenya is muslim little else is.

thome
02-11-2008, 01:45 AM
I read he was educated in a muslim school but I guess you didn't have to be a muslim to go there .

What can Americans expect of a Muslim-educated Obama? AP writes of its interviews at the Muslim school in Indonesia, “Those tied to the school say they are proud to have had a student like Obama, and hope that, if he is elected president, his ties to Indonesia will broaden his world perspective and his views on religion.” Indonesia is home to some of the most radical Islamic schools in the world. And Obama’s identity is yet to be revealed as the confusing doubletalk hides the real Barack Hussein Obama, Democratic candidate for President of the United States .

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its website that “researchers connected to Senator Clinton” had unearthed information that Senator Barack Obama had attended a Muslim religious school in Indonesia known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam. Obama acknowledged attending...

But why believe what you read

thome
02-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1802/46142360do4.jpg I am that guy where did you get my pic have you hacked my computer!

I NEVER liked that tie but mom said, I would do better at the interview.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2008, 05:24 AM
I read he was educated in a muslim school but I guess you didn't have to be a muslim to go there .

He very briefly attended was an upper-class boarding school in Indonesia where the kids wore Harry Potter'ish uniforms...

http://www.checkerberries.com/www/assets/images/NECA_HP.jpg

Learn how to check facts and not fall for bullshit, inbred...

Warham
02-11-2008, 10:52 AM
It looks to be an Obama-Nation.

FORD
02-11-2008, 12:20 PM

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times

Owned by the Reverend Sun Myung Moon, self proclaimed "Messiah", cult leader, and good friend of the Bush Criminal Empire.

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/dmt/devilparty.bmp

diamondD
02-11-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm not on the bandwagon just yet, but I'd vote for him over Hillary any day.

I'm ready to get down to the final 2 and let them tell me their plans. Obama gives great speeches, but I'm ready for him to be nailed on the details of what he has planned.

Warham
02-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Pat Buchanan seems to think that the Republicans will peel Obama like an onion with 527 ads after the nomination has been decided, and he actually thinks Obama could lose in a landslide, much moreso than if Hillary were the nominee.

Interesting.

ULTRAMAN VH
02-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
I'm not on the bandwagon just yet, but I'd vote for him over Hillary any day.

I'm ready to get down to the final 2 and let them tell me their plans. Obama gives great speeches, but I'm ready for him to be nailed on the details of what he has planned.

I'll take a raincheck on the Obama Bandwagon. Don't care for his far left stance at all. One thing I did hear him say that I liked was that he wanted to keep jobs here in America. We will see if he backs that one up. His Baptist minister shstick is getting old. Okay, he gives great speeches, it takes a hell of alot more than great speeches to run a country. OH!! and great gosh almighty, stop the presses, he now has the backing of Lounge Queen and Ford. I guess that guarantees victory.

ULTRAMAN VH
02-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Pat Buchanan seems to think that the Republicans will peel Obama like an onion with 527 ads after the nomination has been decided, and he actually thinks Obama could lose in a landslide, much moreso than if Hillary were the nominee.

Interesting.

Pat usually calls it right down the line, but I can't see Corpse McCain stomping on Obama. The Dumbocrats will defeat the Repubes this time around.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Interesting.

McCain is too busy peeling off his zombie, mummy skin...

Terry
02-11-2008, 09:09 PM
The language Obama uses is inspiring.

The last politician I can remember in my lifetime who was inspiring, as opposed to being smart politically, was Ronald Reagan.

The point isn't if Obama can deliver on everything he promises; none of them ever do.

And yes, Obama is a mainstream politician, just like Hillary and McCain.

The point is if one makes that leap of faith towards Obama's "politics of hope" the potential downside is great, but the potential upside is far greater than anything Clinton or McCain will deliver.

Lqskdiver
02-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Terry
The language Obama uses is inspiring.

The last politician I can remember in my lifetime who was inspiring, as opposed to being smart politically, was Ronald Reagan.

The point isn't if Obama can deliver on everything he promises; none of them ever do.

And yes, Obama is a mainstream politician, just like Hillary and McCain.

The point is if one makes that leap of faith towards Obama's "politics of hope" the potential downside is great, but the potential upside is far greater than anything Clinton or McCain will deliver.

Good points...I guess the question is can he deliver.

Terry
02-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Good points...I guess the question is can he deliver.

For me, these days the bar is set so low in terms of what I actually expect from a president;

1) Do whatever possible to prevent a nationwide economic collapse

2) Don't engage country in bullshit military interventions

3) Try to stem the flow of jobs out of the country and the flow of illegals into the country

4) Make an attempt to keep the whole shithouse from going up in flames

that Obama doesn't have to be some kind of miracle worker to be successful by those definitions.

FORD
02-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
I'll take a raincheck on the Obama Bandwagon. Don't care for his far left stance at all.

No, that was Kucinich. :(

One thing I did hear him say that I liked was that he wanted to keep jobs here in America. We will see if he backs that one up.

Probably one of the things that is getting him noticed in the FORMERLY "red" states.

His Baptist minister shstick is getting old.

No, that's Huckabee.

Okay, he gives great speeches, it takes a hell of alot more than great speeches to run a country.

No, that was Ronald Reagan. And we still haven't recovered from the mess he started. :(

OH!! and great gosh almighty, stop the presses, he now has the backing of Lounge Queen and Ford. I guess that guarantees victory.

Praise Jesus!! (He endorsed Obama a couple weeks ago)

LoungeMachine
02-11-2008, 10:05 PM
I'll take a raincheck on the Obama Bandwagon. Don't care for his far left stance at all.

Imagine our surprise.

As if you would ever pull the lever for a Dem anyway.

You just keep voting against your own best interest, meanwhile those of us with those wacky "far left stances" will enjoy having control of both house, the White House, and the next 3 Supreme Court Nominees......

Enjoy. :D

LoungeMachine
02-11-2008, 10:07 PM

, it takes a hell of alot more than great speeches to run a country.

:lol:

really?

Tell us all about what it takes to run a country [into 2 wars, economic chaos, and a shredded constitution]

Blackflag
02-11-2008, 11:05 PM
One thing I did hear him say that I liked was that he wanted to keep jobs here in America. We will see if he backs that one up.

Too bad nobody ever asks "how." Maybe I'll run and say I'm going to cure cancer.

Until you say "how," you're just another pandering douche.

diamondD
02-11-2008, 11:34 PM
He said he would eliminate the tax credits for companies doing that.

I definitely want to hear his details on why he thinks he can get it passed through Congress.

Lqskdiver
02-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
Too bad nobody ever asks "how." Maybe I'll run and say I'm going to cure cancer.

Until you say "how," you're just another pandering douche.

Exactly.

Lqskdiver
02-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Could this be why Lounge and FORD are so enamored over Bama?

Link (http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_2269063,00.html)

Women 'falling for Obama'
12/02/2008 12:02 - (SA)

College Park, Maryland - You can see it in their flushed-face smiles and hear it in their screams. They say the phenomenon is difficult to describe, but once they experience it they tell their friends, sisters, mothers and daughters, and they come back for more if they can.

"He's very charismatic. It was a 'you-had-to-be-there' kind of experience," said Lolita Breckenridge, 37, after hearing Democratic White House hopeful Barack Obama address a packed rally at the University of Maryland on Monday.

A dedicated supporter, she brought two of her friends to hear the Illinois senator deliver one of his much-talked-about speeches.

"Not too much of the speech was new to me," she admitted. "But hearing him live..." she trailed off, shaking her head and grinning.

When Obama addressed the crowd of 16 000 on the eve of primaries which he is tipped to win in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC, he carried himself with his habitual worldly confidence, interspersed talk of foreign policy with recollections of his childhood and even poked political fun at his Republican adversaries.

He did not flinch when women screamed as he was in mid-sentence, and even broke off once to answer a female's cry of "I love you Obama!" with a reassuring: "I love you back."

The 46-year-old son of a white American mother and black Kenyan father repeated his platform of ending the war in Iraq, offering tuition credit for students and providing health care for all Americans, drawing repeated standing ovations during the hour-long rally.

In contrast to Obama's schedule which included a second arena-sized appearance in Baltimore on Monday, his rival Senator Hillary Clinton held a series of low key talks, including a guest lecture at the University of Virginia and a tour of a General Motors plant.

'Party Like a Barack Star'

The former first lady's discrete approach to voters in Washington and bordering states appeared to acknowledge her likely defeat there, amid questions over her campaign's stability after a sudden shake-up saw her top advisor stepped aside.

With Obama surging after a series of key wins last week, supporters eager for a chance to see him in the flesh braved freezing temperatures and filed politely into a near interminable line that stretched all the way across campus.

Ahead of Obama's speech, hip-hop music blared across the sports arena and fans held up signs that read "Barack My World" and "Party Like a Barack Star". Afterward, supporters were eager to talk about the experience.

For Karen Ruffin, 42, hearing him speak of his hope for the country was "inspiring, full of hope and phenomenal".

She said she felt some pangs of regret for not supporting Clinton, who early on was tipped to gain the women's vote.

"I was undecided in the beginning but after hearing a few speeches I gradually moved toward him," Ruffin said.

Her friend Tyra Simpkins, 37, said she has always rooted for Obama.

"I think he has a lot of momentum and I'm really excited about his health care plan, I know he's going to do a lot of great things for people with disabilities," said Simpkins, who suffers from multiple sclerosis.

'My grandparents like Hillary...'

His speech "made me glad to be an American again".

Obama, who has been endorsed by Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy, brother of the late John and Robert Kennedy, often quotes the famous family in his speeches and did so again on Monday.

"John F Kennedy said we can never negotiate out of fear, but we can never fear to negotiate," Obama said, vowing to shut down the US prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, end the war in Iraq as well as "the mindset that got us into war".

For student Rachel Niederer, 21, it was Obama's way with words that swayed her to his side.

"I love listening to his speeches," she said.

Asked if she had any university friends who were backing Clinton, she answered: "My grandparents like Hillary. I don't know anyone (my age) who does."

Retired Washington native Marty Lallis, 61, said Obama reminded her of Robert Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1968, five years after his brother and the same year as Dr Martin Luther King, Jnr was gunned down.

"I was just as excited by Robert F Kennedy when I was a teenager. I feel the same excitement for Obama. Maybe a little bit more because I am more mature," she said.

"Every time I hear him speak I become more hopeful and more sure that he would be the best president we could have," she said. "He makes you feel like he's talking to you especially."

ULTRAMAN VH
02-12-2008, 01:29 PM

Imagine our surprise.

As if you would ever pull the lever for a Dem anyway.

You just keep voting against your own best interest, meanwhile those of us with those wacky "far left stances" will enjoy having control of both house, the White House, and the next 3 Supreme Court Nominees......

Enjoy. :D

Actually, I liked Biden but he didn't make the cut and his remarks about Obama forced the media to turn on him like a shark swimming in chum. And you're right, I don't see myself pulling the lever for a Democrat, yet I don't think I can do it for the current Republican candidate either. I know he doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hades, but Ron Paul will get my vote today.

Lqskdiver
02-12-2008, 01:29 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKsoXHYICqU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKsoXHYICqU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
02-13-2008, 04:28 AM
I've kinda been on the Obandwagon since the '04 DNC.

He's too intelligent to fail as miserable as the last guy,
especially with all that "political capital" that he's going to inherit.

I can see him not surrounding himself with "good ol boys"
and family friends that do below-marginal work and get rewarded with promotions, but with competence and experience.

It's going to take alot to clean up after Bubba leaves.

It's not over yet, it's just begun.

Anybody seen Karl?

Hiding in an old abandoned warehouse, planning his next caper
with his gang of thugs, I'll bet.

ELVIS
02-13-2008, 06:39 AM
http://lethal.fabrika.lv/stuff/******%20Make-up.jpg

Something I stumbled across on ebay...:D

LoungeMachine
02-13-2008, 08:02 AM
And this is funny to you?

And has WHAT to do with the thread?

pathetic.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Liar :mad:

Not what your link says.

POS

hideyoursheep
02-14-2008, 07:53 AM

WTF is this?

A shot at Obama?

Weak.

You sure made a name for yourself repackaging black folk's
music.

Ain't that right, El?

you ain't nutin' but a hypocrite
lyin' all the time
you ain't-a nuthin' buhut a hypocrite
lyin all the time
you aint never been baptized-
you ain't no friend o' mine!
:p

Seshmeister
02-14-2008, 09:37 AM

By an amazing coincidence if you do a Google image search for '******', your pic and link comes up on the first page...

Baby's On Fire
02-21-2008, 09:59 PM
And this is funny to you?

And has WHAT to do with the thread?

pathetic.

You have to admit, it is fucking funny.

Remember, that ad was born in the good ol' us-of-fucking-A. Home of the free (as long as you're not a "******").

Elvis is a douche, but that is priceless.

Blackflag
02-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

Remember, that ad was born in the good ol' us-of-fucking-A. Home of the free (as long as you're not a "******").

First of all, you're a Canadian honkey douchebag. So go eat a fucking donut.

Second, there's no reason to think some internet-jockey such as yourself didn't just make this in Illustrator last week.

Just shut it, hoser.

:fu:

scamper
02-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

You are proof that the American Education system isn't that bad.

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2008, 10:41 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl32Y7wDVDs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl32Y7wDVDs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

It's Jimmy Carter all over again.

Good luck with that one, I already know where it goes!

FORD
03-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Jimmy Carter was the last President we had who wasn't a corporatist criminal, so that works for me.

If the BCE hadn't undone Carter's energy policies for the benefit of their oil company butt buddies, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now. Or ever again. Imagine where we could be right now with almost 30 years of serious commitment to alternative energy behind us.

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2008, 08:21 PM
So is Dr.Phil or the broads on The View gonna pick his running mate?

Blackflag
03-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Jimmy Carter was the last President we had who wasn't a corporatist criminal, so that works for me.

If the BCE hadn't undone Carter's energy policies for the benefit of their oil company butt buddies, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now. Or ever again. Imagine where we could be right now with almost 30 years of serious commitment to alternative energy behind us.

The country was in fine shape in 1979, especially the economy.

Come to think of it, so was the energy policy.

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/3mile-isle.html

I'm starting to think our friend Ford has a drinking problem.

http://iris.nyit.edu/~tcappell/kool-aid.gif

Seshmeister
03-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD

FORD serious question that I don't know the answer to.

90% of US politicians are owned by big business because of the stupid insane money you need to get elected because of the vagaries of the US system.

Where is Obama getting his money? Is he clean or is he owned like everyone else?

Blackflag
03-02-2008, 10:33 PM
You just answered your own question.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Where is Obama getting his money? Is he clean or is he owned like everyone else?

http://www.obamatruth.org/

Nickdfresh
03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
FORD serious question that I don't know the answer to.

90% of US politicians are owned by big business because of the stupid insane money you need to get elected because of the vagaries of the US system.

Mostly from private contributors, that hadn't maxed out their limits of $1500 early, unlike with Hillery...

LOL At vibe's link. Nothing more "truthful" than an internet .org setting up a hatchet site...

Redballjets88
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
I used to like Obama until I saw Loius Ferrakhan endorse him.

Ferrakhan is a racist piece of shit and I would never vote for anyone he likes.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
So? The Kly Klux Klan endorsed Reagan...

Redballjets88
03-03-2008, 02:05 PM
i wasn't alive to vote for reagan...

jhale667
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
i wasn't alive to vote for reagan...

Ah, but would you have, armed with the knowledge that Reagan was backed by an even bigger P.O.S. and/or (truly racist, not just bigoted) organization?

Didn't notice this thread, nor Elvis' own "KKK endorsement" earlier...not cool, dude. :mad:

Blackflag
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM

LOL At vibe's link. Nothing more "truthful" than an internet .org setting up a hatchet site...

Internet bullshit aside, they have to disclose where their money is coming from - you can go and look it up. The bulk of the money for hillary and obama and mccain are corporations. So enough robin hood fantasy bullshit.

And on the endorsement issue - that's ignorant bullshit, too. So Farrakhan (or KKK) endorses a candidate... how is the candidate supposed to control that? What do you expect him to do about that? It's not the same as the candidate endorsing the contributor, clowns.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Internet bullshit aside, they have to disclose where their money is coming from - you can go and look it up. The bulk of the money for hillary and obama and mccain are corporations. So enough robin hood fantasy bullshit.

Um, the bulk of Obama's money is from donors that repeatedly donated, which has been a major advantage as many of Hillery's donors (wealthy) were maxed out in the beginning, which is why he has owned her in fundraising, because he's far more populist...

Yes, corporations are hopping on now to curry favor, but Obama has in fact largely forgone the special interest money...

And on the endorsement issue - that's ignorant bullshit, too. So Farrakhan (or KKK) endorses a candidate... how is the candidate supposed to control that? What do you expect him to do about that? It's not the same as the candidate endorsing the contributor, clowns.

So WTF are you telling ME this?

Nickdfresh
03-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
http://www.obamatruth.org/

http://vermontersforobama.org/2007/01/25/the-truth-about-obamatruthorg/

Blackflag
03-04-2008, 01:19 AM
he's far more populist...

. . .

Obama has in fact largely forgone the special interest money...

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, friend:

BARACK OBAMA (D)
Top Contributors

Goldman Sachs $474,428
Ubs Ag $298,180
JP Morgan Chase & Co $282,387
Lehman Brothers $274,147
National Amusements Inc $265,750
Sidley Austin LLP $251,657
Citigroup Inc $247,436
University of California $239,944
Skadden, Arps et al $228,520
Exelon Corp $226,661
Harvard University $225,891
Jones Day $213,825
Google Inc $192,808
Time Warner $190,091
Morgan Stanley $190,026
Citadel Investment Group $173,950
Kirkland & Ellis $163,126
Latham & Watkins $160,842
WilmerHale LLP $155,788
Jenner & Block $151,447

Percent of Contributions
From an Identified Organization: 67%

HILLARY CLINTON (D)
Top Contributors

DLA Piper $490,800
Goldman Sachs $426,100
Morgan Stanley $368,670
Citigroup Inc $353,900
EMILY's List $283,142
Lehman Brothers $254,400
JP Morgan Chase & Co $231,220
National Amusements Inc $217,500
Skadden, Arps et al $198,610
Greenberg Traurig LLP $185,400
Kirkland & Ellis $182,550
PricewaterhouseCoopers $173,650
Merrill Lynch $165,750
Time Warner $163,650
University of California $161,318
Microsoft Corp $152,570
Latham & Watkins $148,788
Cablevision Systems $146,013
Bear Stearns $145,090
Patton Boggs $142,550

Percent of Contributions
From an Identified Organization: 70%

Huge difference.
:fucku:

Nickdfresh
03-04-2008, 07:29 PM
At least there's no oil companies...

What's your solution? Throw away a vote on a guy so that we can enable Republicans to launch wars in the Middle East?

Seshmeister
03-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Need to change the system.

Ban TV adverts.

Blackflag
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
At least there's no oil companies...

What's your solution?

I didn't say there was a problem or a solution. I just said stop spewing the bullshit you're used to eating.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I didn't say there was a problem or a solution.

Then WTF is your point?

I just said stop spewing the bullshit you're used to eating.

You first!

Blackflag
03-04-2008, 08:12 PM

You first!

You're the pretending Obama is something different. I'm just keeping it real. It's the same bullshit, different name, different year.

And he still doesn't say he'll withdraw from Iraq.

So tell us more about how he's "forgone the special interest money," koolaid man. By the way, they both are heavy into the financial houses. I wonder why that is?

:alien:

Guitar Shark
03-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, friend:

BARACK OBAMA (D)
Top Contributors

Goldman Sachs $474,428
Ubs Ag $298,180
JP Morgan Chase & Co $282,387
Lehman Brothers $274,147
National Amusements Inc $265,750
Sidley Austin LLP $251,657
Citigroup Inc $247,436
University of California $239,944
Skadden, Arps et al $228,520
Exelon Corp $226,661
Harvard University $225,891
Jones Day $213,825
Google Inc $192,808
Time Warner $190,091
Morgan Stanley $190,026
Citadel Investment Group $173,950
Kirkland & Ellis $163,126
Latham & Watkins $160,842
WilmerHale LLP $155,788
Jenner & Block $151,447

Percent of Contributions
From an Identified Organization: 67%

HILLARY CLINTON (D)
Top Contributors

DLA Piper $490,800
Goldman Sachs $426,100
Morgan Stanley $368,670
Citigroup Inc $353,900
EMILY's List $283,142
Lehman Brothers $254,400
JP Morgan Chase & Co $231,220
National Amusements Inc $217,500
Skadden, Arps et al $198,610
Greenberg Traurig LLP $185,400
Kirkland & Ellis $182,550
PricewaterhouseCoopers $173,650
Merrill Lynch $165,750
Time Warner $163,650
University of California $161,318
Microsoft Corp $152,570
Latham & Watkins $148,788
Cablevision Systems $146,013
Bear Stearns $145,090
Patton Boggs $142,550

Percent of Contributions
From an Identified Organization: 70%

Huge difference.
:fucku:

What is your source for this information? It may be accurate, but I'm not sure.

Here are links to information from the Federal Election Commission.

Obama:
http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/cancomsrs/?_08+P80003338

Clinton:
http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/cancomsrs/?_08+P00003392

Blackflag
03-05-2008, 12:20 AM
I made it up.

Cathedral
03-05-2008, 01:25 AM
I voted for Obama today. I've been a lifelong Registered Republican but voted on the Democrat Ticket today.
Many others have done the same, but most voted for Hilary, apparently.

Their logic seems to be that Hilary can't beat McCain so by voting for her they are hoping McCain will win in November...But McCain is a joke and that, to me, was a fools bet.

The major issue for me is outsourcing and the tax breaks given to companies who send American Jobs over seas to be done by what is essentially Slave Labor.
The Republicans don't even see the problem because they can't see beyond the pile of money that is being made by selling out the blue collar, hard working American citizen.
Both Obama and Hilary voted against those tax breaks, but I can't stomach Hilary being President, period.

Truth is, if our trade deals aren't re-negotiated then nothing else will matter in the next few years because we will all be broke and jobless...unless you speak these words clearly, "You want fries with that?"

Nickdfresh
03-05-2008, 04:15 AM
You're the pretending Obama is something different. I'm just keeping it real. It's the same bullshit, different name, different year.

The same bullshit as what? Are you telling me things would be the same now if Gore had been nominated President by the Supreme Court?

And he still doesn't say he'll withdraw from Iraq.

Because we'll probably need a stay behind counter-terrorism task force there for a while...Certainly not 150,000 troops though...

So tell us more about how he's "forgone the special interest money," koolaid man. By the way, they both are heavy into the financial houses. I wonder why that is?

:alien:

You first!

DrMaddVibe
03-05-2008, 06:26 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y7OFLl3asg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y7OFLl3asg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guitar Shark
03-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I made it up.

lol. ok then.

hideyoursheep
01-18-2009, 02:43 PM

Interesting.

Crow-eating thump!

:)

DEMON CUNT
01-18-2009, 03:09 PM
It's Jimmy Carter all over again.

Good luck with that one, I already know where it goes!

Ha ha! Nice find, hideyoursheep.

I just love it when DrSaddBawls plays the Carter card. There is a media sanctioned polito-celeb to bash for every occasion. Be it Clinton, Gore, Sheehan, Hillary, etc.

It just goes to show how icon driven the political world is for people like AssVibe. For them, it is rarely about any specific issue, it is about the celebrity attached to it.

Hilariously shallow.

hideyoursheep
01-18-2009, 03:23 PM
I love this shit..

Nothing says "I love mAnn Coulter" more.

obama belongs to a church that speaks against jews and the homeland of Isreal..so the pastor can maintain his gayness....
Do you really want the Black Muslim Demorcat under the magnifying glass.......think about it.....

How about this:

my bumper-sticker that say's -Vote / Moose and Squirrel-.

How the fuck did he even know?!
;)

Too bad "Johnny the non-flying Squirrel" couldn't even get on the same page as "Moose"..:D

Andy Taylor
01-18-2009, 06:52 PM
ELVIS is such a good 'Christian.' Lawd knows that the lawd loves them good 'ol clean cut, black bashing, white boys down at the plantations.

Andy Taylor
01-18-2009, 06:56 PM

Any British outpost has a problem with blacks and other non-whites. That includes 'multi-racial' Canada.

Jesus Christ
01-18-2009, 07:20 PM
ELVIS is such a good 'Christian.' Lawd knows that the lawd loves them good 'ol clean cut, black bashing, white boys down at the plantations.

Speak for thyself, My son. :(