PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I heard you missed me…I’m baaack!!!

BigBadBrian
02-12-2008, 07:09 AM
I’ve been lurking around here for about a week now…nothing much is changed I see. Other than most of you democrats have come around to my way of thinking. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=47045&highlight=Barack+Obama)

Hey, I'll chit-chat with you all later...I gotta go vote.

(No, it won't be McCain or the Huckleberry)

Nickdfresh
02-12-2008, 08:24 AM
It's alive!

LoungeMachine
02-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I’ve been lurking around here for about a week now…nothing much is changed I see. Other than most of you democrats have come around to my way of thinking. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=47045&highlight=Barack+Obama)

)

Your way of thinking?

That the WMD's are somewhere.....

That Iraqi elections mean they'll stand on their own......

That BushCO is doing a fine job.......

Ironic isn't it, that it was actually you who finally saw things our way, that the Republican Party of 2000-2008 has been a disaster, and that the future of this country actually lies in the hands of progressive thinking liberals who stand opposed to everything you shilled for in here.

How do you like your crow? Medium, or well done?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It's alive!

Anybody check to see if the freepers banned him? :D

LoungeMachine
02-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
BBB is to the Army as Eddymon is to the Links.

Everybody thinks he's a complete idiot, yet he keeps coming back for more.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1173959

LoungeMachine
02-12-2008, 10:43 AM
From the same Brie thread entitled "Is Obama This Election Cycle's Howard Dean"

Originally posted by ELVIS
I hope algore runs...

It will spread out the liberal vote even more and Giuliani will step right in without breaking a sweat...

We need a real conservative in office this time...

George Bush let us down...

:elvis:

You RePukes sure got screwed.

Guiliani was a true conservative?

:lol:

No wonder the Republican Party is such a mess

FORD
02-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Well, he ended every sentence with "911" just like Chimp used to when he still had half the country fooled. Guess that meets Elvis' definition of "conservative".

But then, Mr. Presley comes from a state where they think Mary Landrieu and her brother are "liberals".

FORD
02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Bri, welcome to the Democratic party! :D

knuckleboner
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
and just wait until jim webb signs on to be VP.

virginia to the rescue...;)

WACF
02-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
From the same Brie thread entitled "Is Obama This Election Cycle's Howard Dean"

You RePukes sure got screwed.

No wonder the Republican Party is such a mess

What is the take on McCain?

Of all the Repubs for what I do know(which is limited), I think he is the best hope they have...regardless of the cries of not Right enough.

Guitar Shark
02-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Welcome back, BBB...

May your future posts be... better than your past ones. :)

BigBadBrian
02-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Welcome back, BBB...

May your future posts be... better than your past ones. :)

Thanks GS.

Congrats on the modship...you and kb I know will be good ones.

Anyhow, so much has happened in my life in the last six months, I've seen so much, that I've had a bit of a personal revelation.

I simply don't have the time or desire to come on here and post controversial stuff just to piss people off or post stuff just to get a reaction.

I'm going to TRY and limit my comments to those I really believe in and not just some stuff to spin someone up.

:)

BigBadBrian
02-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Bri, welcome to the Democratic party! :D

I can't believe what I actually did yesterday.
:eek: :)

And no, FORD, don't go calling me a Democrat (or a Republican, for that matter).

This was just another exercise in my Independent status.

I'll vote for whom I damn well want to, political affiilliation of the candidate be damned.

I've voted for Republicans in the past, and I've voted for Democrats in the past. I vote for the one who is currently supporting most of the issues I feel are important (I don't think it will ever be possible to find a candidate that supports EVERYTHING I believe in).

I don't have my feet or my beliefs welded to the issues of one political party like others obviously do. I think that is ridiculous.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2008, 09:10 PM

I don't have my feet or my beliefs welded to the issues of one political party like others obviously do. I think that is ridiculous.

You forgot to start that sentence with: I know I used to, but now ...

Glad to see you kicked the Kool-Aid habit.

knuckleboner
02-14-2008, 01:12 PM
I simply don't have the time or desire to come on here and post controversial stuff just to piss people off or post stuff just to get a reaction.

do you realize how long it took me to figure that out about your coulter posts?! and now you're just making it easier on everybody else by just telling them outright?! you son of a bitch!!! ... ;)

ODShowtime
02-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
do you realize how long it took me to figure that out about your coulter posts?! and now you're just making it easier on everybody else by just telling them outright?! you son of a bitch!!! ... ;)

It doesn't matter what he says his motivation was for all the nonsense he posted. He still posted all that nonsense. And he shared quite a few nonsensical opinions along they way.

knuckleboner
02-14-2008, 07:12 PM
it's a message board. if i didn't like it, i ignored it.

DEMON CUNT
02-15-2008, 12:25 AM
HOLY SHIT!

Good to hear from you, BBB.

Keef
02-15-2008, 10:55 PM

Hey, I'll chit-chat with you all later...I gotta go vote.

(No, it won't be McCain or the Huckleberry)

It's certainly nothing new. American's have had to grow up quite a bit in the last few years.

Anyone that still supports all the chaos... who cares? Let them rot in their own madness.

I still don't trust either "side" but that's inherent:)