PDA

View Full Version : I predict a LANDSLIDE VICTORY for Mike Huckabee!

IsthatfucknJOE!
02-22-2008, 04:04 PM
alinchainz made this statement as of course he was the first to reply to lounge's (5' 4", 150lbs) birthday threade. Automatic winner of gayest post in history. You have to absolutely be shittin me! Wow!

Ally_Kat
02-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Joe, what are your top 3 gayest posts in history?

IsthatfucknJOE!
02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
I had several of my fans and well wishers ask me to take it easy on al being that he, along with his faggot brother dale are special needs. Several of my supporters have asked me to ignore his obvious jealousy of me siting that he is simply helpless. For quite sometime I have obliged supporters of THUNDER NATION. This however, is just something I cannot and will not have on my site. I AM PROUD TO BE ABLE TO SAY I KNOW YOU! That my friends is about as queer as it motherfucking gets! I AM PROUD TO BE ABLE TO SAY I KNOW YOU! It may have been a little less gay to have just simply asked lounge if he would please tea bag you. I understand al, that you post in the nude everytime a birthday thread comes up, but this is absolutely absurd. You continue to be a little corny bitch. dale not even that fucking gay! THUNDER NATION!

IsthatfucknJOE!
02-22-2008, 04:29 PM
alley, be honest with me for once and tell me if you thought that was gay as hell and I will go a step further and list my top 5 gayest posts ever. Just a little hint, al, unchainme, socalchelle and sarge hold the 5 spots. Anyway, you have to admit that was one of the gayest things you've ever read, I mean what a cunt. Anyway, love to get your honest opinion on this. Also, let me me know when you want me to tie you to a board, fuck you in the ass and jizz all over your face. Thanks. T.

Terry
02-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Go away

Dan
02-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by IsthatfucknJOE!
alley, be honest with me for once and tell me if you thought that was gay as hell and I will go a step further and list my top 5 gayest posts ever. Just a little hint, al, unchainme, socalchelle and sarge hold the 5 spots. Anyway, you have to admit that was one of the gayest things you've ever read, I mean what a cunt. Anyway, love to get your honest opinion on this. Also, let me me know when you want me to tie you to a board, fuck you in the ass and jizz all over your face. Thanks. T.

Fuck Off You Fat Fuck.

ALinChainz
02-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Joe just never got over me telling him I was hetero.

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/gloryjoe.jpg

Sorry Joe ... not if you were the last woman on earth.

VanHalener
02-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Joe, I'd appreciate it if you would stop having people call me. I am not your messenger!

But while I'm here...

Little Italy Pizza called and asks that you wash off the delivery boy before you let him leave.

And pay for the pizza this time, big guy.

bueno bob
02-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Oh Joe, why do you make me do it to you?

LoungeMachine
02-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Poor Joey....

So starved for attention, so caught up in his little lies, so jealous.....

Aside from the fact you're obsessed with my body, Joey, I find your constant troll boasts hilarious.

Funny how you can never find a single link or article about your many accomplishments.

CEO of NHS? busted.

Wrote Take Your Whiskey Home? busted.

Attended every Super Bowl, even though you now claim to be 37? busted.

Poor guy. You live in Butler, PA. An armpit of a town no one chooses to live in. You're just stuck there, controlled by your own parole violations.

You dream of being somebody, anybody other than your pitiful self.

Well here's to you Joey. Never forget that no matter how pathetic your life is, your constant bullshit on this site leaves us all in stitches.

Thanks for the laughs, boyfucker.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Oh Joe, why do you make me do it to you?

Admit it.

Half the fun of being a mod is getting to fuck with Joey's threads. :D

Ally_Kat
02-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Admit it.

Half the fun of being a mod is getting to fuck with Joey's threads. :D

I know I keep at least the current thread in the forum cuz it's too much fun.

Ah, this is like an initiation for Bob.

Ally_Kat
02-23-2008, 03:22 PM
I understand al, that you post in the nude everytime a birthday thread comes up, but this is absolutely absurd.

Oh man, I totally hope this is ture. A nude AL in my birthday thread?! Happy birthday to me!

Also, let me me know when you want me to tie you to a board, fuck you in the ass and jizz all over your face. Thanks. T.

When the tylenol kicks in and cures that hiv, give me a call.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2008, 03:31 PM

. Also, let me me know when you want me to tie you to a board, fuck you in the ass and jizz all over your face. Thanks. T.

You should really give pussy a shot some time.

Who knows. You might dig it.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I know I keep at least the current thread in the forum cuz it's too much fun.

Ah, this is like an initiation for Bob.

Just dont forget to share the love sometimes...

Don't just dump, Front Line a thread of his every now and then ;)

The FL needs joey too.

WARF
02-23-2008, 06:07 PM
I don't think this is the real joe thunder either.

He never types in CAPS...

he never uses " " either.

IsthatfucknJOE!
02-24-2008, 01:06 PM
I still cant get over the gayness of that. Warf, be honest and tell me that is not one of the gayest fucking things you have ever read on here. I have gotten word that both al and his faggot brother al are both a little backward to say the least and I have tried not to humiliate them but I couldn't let that one go. Seriously, who says to another guy "I'm proud to be able to say I know you". My next appearance near the Detroit area, I'm gonna have one of my engineers find this faggot so I can take a shit and rub his faggot face in it. That statement is too fucking gay for words. Warf, have you ever told a guy that you were proud to be able to say you know him. By the way, I picked up 18 ounces of coke to 27k yesterday. Pure as hell too, dont think it was cut a at all.

ALinChainz
02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Hey Joe, WARF would like you to quit begging him because he is hetero and doesn't swing your way.

And for God's sakes, don't swing yourself much ... you can't stop all that once it gets moving.

Thanks you in advance for your cooperation and adhering to the rules we have set forth that allowed you to be unbanned.

You will continue to do exactly what I tell you and re-read your post, "both al and his brother al", is about fucking stupid.

You have yet to show up to fight myself, my brother, Lounge, or Bueno Bob.

And the PMs with apologies and admiration are creeping me out big boy.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
02-24-2008, 10:28 PM
I had several of my fans and well wishers ask me to take it easy on al being that he, along with his faggot brother dale are special needs. Several of my supporters have asked me to ignore his obvious jealousy of me siting that he is simply helpless. For quite sometime I have obliged supporters of THUNDER NATION. This however, is just something I cannot and will not have on my site. I AM PROUD TO BE ABLE TO SAY I KNOW YOU! That my friends is about as queer as it motherfucking gets! I AM PROUD TO BE ABLE TO SAY I KNOW YOU! It may have been a little less gay to have just simply asked lounge if he would please tea bag you. I understand al, that you post in the nude everytime a birthday thread comes up, but this is absolutely absurd. You continue to be a little corny bitch. dale not even that fucking gay! THUNDER NATION!

joe, you finally have pride at being gay? well, we in the gay/bisexual community are pretty ashmed to have you here you docile, child raping fag. so please killl yourself

bueno bob
02-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Hi de hi...

WARF
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Wow.
It is Joe Thunder.
Atleast you can't any closer Butler Pa from his IP.

http://tiger.census.gov/cgi-bin/mapgen?lon=-79.8971&lat=40.8611&wid=.45&ht=.3&iht=300&iwd=450&mark=-79.8971,40.8611,redball,24.154.52.226%20services%2 0this%20area%20-%20Butler,%20PA;

WARF
02-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Wow.
It is Joe Thunder.
Atleast you can't any closer Butler Pa from his IP.

http://tiger.census.gov/cgi-bin/mapgen?lon=-79.8971&lat=40.8611&wid=.45&ht=.3&iht=300&iwd=450&mark=-79.8971,40.8611,redball,24.154.52.226%20services%2 0this%20area%20-%20Butler,%20PA;