PDA

View Full Version : Randy Rhoads special issue

eddie78
03-05-2008, 12:57 AM
I noticed that B&N has a new all Randy Rhoads/Guitar Legends issue on sale, which i ended up buying, along with the new issue of Guitar Player with Allan Holdsworth on the cover.

The Rhoads has some very cool pictures & text, and 5 classic songs tabbed.

I cannot wait for the RR film!

ULTRAMAN VH
03-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Picked up the RR Issue this past weekend and it was really cool to thumb threw. Hard to believe he has been gone for 26 years. I almost crapped a gorilla when the clerk said the mag was 9.00 dollars. Sheesh!!!

twonabomber
03-10-2008, 08:49 AM
another RR special issue? christ...the guy's still fucking dead, enough already. what more can his mother find that she already hasn't put out there?

Hummarstra
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
another RR special issue? christ...the guy's still fucking dead, enough already. what more can his mother find that she already hasn't put out there? My thoughts exactly. But, the idea of a film sounds interesting. Anyone have more info about this?

Matt White
03-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Reprinted articles from GUITAR WORLD over the years.....

some cool lessons for the kiddies....and the rest of us....

a STELLAR talent.....taken way too early......

Terry
03-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Always felt like he was just really getting started, just beginning to tap into his potential, then he was gone...

Read that part of what has held the film up was securing permission from the Osbournes for the footage, along with the producers obviously wanting Ozzy to participate in the film in the form of interviews.

Am interested in seeing the film. Not so much any more GW special RR editions.

Hummarstra
03-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Always felt like he was just really getting started, just beginning to tap into his potential, then he was gone...

Read that part of what has held the film up was securing permission from the Osbournes for the footage, along with the producers obviously wanting Ozzy to participate in the film in the form of interviews.

Am interested in seeing the film. Not so much any more GW special RR editions. Got any links, Terry?

Terry
03-15-2008, 08:35 PM
No, no links, but the old lady picked me up the GW RR issue at the market as a 'super-rise', and it's just composites of past RR GW special eds.