PDA

View Full Version : Justice My ASS!!! or finally.

thome
03-05-2008, 07:51 PM
This sh!t is the MF'er that never leaves you.

Everbody everywhere knew this MF took her.

I believe this case went nation wide.

Horton convicted of first-degree murder

A Johnson County jury this afternoon found John Henry Horton guilty of first-degree murder in the death of a Prairie Village girl more than 30 years ago.

The 13-year-old victim, Lizabeth Wilson, vanished on July 7, 1974, while walking home from the Prairie Village swimming pool.

Horton, now 60, worked as a custodian then at nearby Shawnee Mission East High School. He is accused of forcing or luring Liz to the high school so he could molest her.

Prosecutors allege he subdued Liz with chloroform and killed her with an overdose.

Defense attorney Michael McCulloch contended during the trial that prosecutors had no evidence to back up their theory.....

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/518414.html

thome
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Scroll down post you comment click "READ MORE" and read some of the comments in the blog ....

We have reached a verdict your honor, We the jury find "with the help of the outstanding citizens of the prison system" the defendant guilty.

Maybe the REAL killer will babysit your kids or grandkids!!!!

For your children's safety, you owe thanks to DA Phill Kline for persevering to overcome a bad ruling by the leftist, activist judges of the Kansas Supreme "court". Any intelligent person can see that the previous violent, perverted crime weeks before the murder is evidence of a heinous criminal pattern of drugging, kidnapping, and molesting, a pattern sometimes leading to violent death.

blonddgirl777
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I just can't comment on these abominations anymore...
I get frustrated, mad, sad, life is fucked up etc...

As long as we will let that plague of society run loose (or under-convict them)...
They will OWN us with fear!

blonddgirl777
03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by thome
[B]... Defense attorney Michael McCulloch contended during the trial that prosecutors had no evidence to back up their theory...

He should die too!
Or worst... get ass raped and feel the pain of losing a child...
Defending the evil (for money or anything else) makes you evil ...
That's all!

blonddgirl777
03-05-2008, 08:08 PM
That's it now... I just logged on and I'm mad, sad, life's fucked up etc...

Where's the Muff. thread when we need it?

SparkieD
03-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Precisely why I am terrified to have another child and for the one I already have.

blonddgirl777
03-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Sparkie., you would have freaked out...
After we had a couple children abductions here, our local TV chanels have decided to get with preventive programs.

One of them organized this show to prove to the parents that children are never too prepared to encounter strangers.

They had hidden cameras and staged some kidnappings. In despite of how sure the parents where about their kids, they proved that some tricks (more and more sophisticated) do work or most kids!

Parents where in tears to see their kids bite at the bait and jump in the cars...
It was frightening!

I will test my boy.
I will send some friends (unknown to him) and test him... regularely.
I will pound it into his head that he cannot talk eaven less get into a car with a stranger.
I will warn him of all the tricks and dangers...
I will do everything I can...
So help me God!

thome
03-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Sorry, after you click on the link ..scroll down to post your comment then click the read more link..I didn't get back in time to edit...

thome
03-05-2008, 08:54 PM
She was following her brother home or should I say they were racing home from a day at the pool... little summer fun.... and he got ahead of her looked back and saw her towel waving and thought she was catching up.... but.. he stopped and waited for her... she didn't show up so he thought she took a different route and the race was on...

He ran home she never showed.. he has blamed himself for this all his life.

Everyone knew this guy did it there is evidence everywhere but the system ....and maybe some people just couldn't get it together enough to convict this pervert .

Granted it is hard to proove murder without a body....

after her dissaperance...her skull was found six months later..

then it just took them 34 MOTHER FUKKIN YEARS!

Hair in the trunk of his car.

Missing chloroform from the highschool science lab.

Other local teen girls testifying that he tried the same thing with them.

He returned to work that night after a three hr absence when questioned about scratches on his arms by fellow employees of the school he said he was working on his car in store parking lot and the people at the parking lot said there was never a car there durring those times.

should I go on.