PDA

View Full Version : Falsley Accused

VAN HLN CA
03-06-2008, 09:29 PM
In all my days never have I had to prove innocence for something I had nothing to do with.

---I just need a Vine to vent---

Week before Super Bowl I meet some peeps though eBay for 1080p HD Sony 46 Bravia and we agree to price and they end auction. I pick it up and buy a set of surround sound by Sony which are basically made for the TV. Very cool deal product and thought people who I was to buy some HD camcorders with at later date.

Last Friday I receive a frantic voice mail to call because she needs to talk to me. Never met her just did deal on phone and met her husband and friend where they told me to go p/u tv. Thinking why is she calling me distraught thinking her man and or pal got taken out in car wreck or something unsure why she wants my sympathy but called. "I know you know who this is ...........know you broke into our apt, dont care about ___ ____.... just want our safe back. Tried to talk reason to no avail and hung up. She called back soon after and wife just came out of Dr for test and said whats up hearing hysterics in background, said shes acusing me of break-in......wife grabs phone and let her have it eventually going to the point, "Your obviously trying to set him up and you picked the wrong people........
I am now enraged and call the friend who I was trying to buy a D80 Nikon set from and immediately knew therewas a rat when he dint know what I was talking about, had not talked for 4 days but would check it. He calls back saying his friend sure enough had a hysterical wife, thinking he had made it clear my day was set since I had a 12 hour ball buster day and had no chance to be away for even an hour let alone the 4hour window needed to do actions. He says I am trying to help yo uthey just want stuff back. Said you are fucked thinkingi would do this let alone You people are obviously setting me up happily stating how they are gonna get in some fun trouble once they are proven to file false report.

I take preventative action and call the detectives in the area and gal at desk knew exactly what I was talking about. Finally get detective and lay it out. He calls back Tues and to my chagrin there is a supposive witness who saw me loading my so called car with eye contact and they are gonna take her pics for an ID. I offer to come take a lie detector/pic and told they have a pic from DMV, Okay.
We set a meeting up for Wed AM to eliminate me as suspect. Was with clients and co-workers entire day feling cut and dry to be done with it but PISSED like neve before since its at work etc. Cal my Dad who was top brass LAPD detective and teacher at academy and Ramirez task force orchestrater just for support. The guys show and proceed to say the witness ID'd me through 6 pack suspect panel. Now they want DNA and tour my home and keep saying it can be easy if I just get stuff back.... UNREAL!!!!!
The guy I worked with was there to pick up his check so other Detective went to confirm I was at work that day. Say these people are tyring to pull insurance scam to hear they lost life savings and I say well since the witness saw so called suspicious must have got license plate-NOPE and Dad says how bout prints NOPE but hair at scene...Said if this was thought out they loaded TV in my car and could have pulled hair fom car hearing that doesnt make sense. Take them to my house and the other cop says you know you make it easy again-I DDINT DO IT!!!!!!
Signed my cell and other right to them to search and my cell should clear it all up as GPS will show I was nowhere in the area. The only thing I wonder is can these fucks have manipulated my phone when they looked at iPhone to somehow be that 007????

I am so fuckning pissed thinking it was all over yesterday to find I have to save my own ass that for such to happen in my older father/domestic calm life HOW COULD I BE IN THIS SITUATION?

They left saying if they find I was in town I lied and will be arrested and lied all along....what asystem.

I thought it would be over once they verified I only worked the entire day with workers to back me up to find Im still #1 suspect evethough they agreed it just makes no sense.

Tomorrow to ease my mind am playing 18 at Rancho La Quinta Country Club Pate course which is about as good as it gets in the golf world and if this is not over with cell clearance it's lawyer time only to prove I'm a pretty good guy certainly never a thief.

Fucking immigrant shitheads reaching for the wrong target, need to re-direct them to NICB where I'd bet they are known as insurance scammers.

Thanks for a vent!

cadaverdog
03-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Sounds pretty fucked up to me but it could be worse.
Security guard first day on the job hears what sounds
like gun shots , sees nothing , heads towards where
shots come from.
Gets scared calls supervisor , they find dead girl in car
motor running backed into planter , car in reverse .
They call cops , cops investigate , guard trying to impress
cops , starts making stupid comments about what he thinks
happened.
Cops have no suspect , local big shot lawyer uses experts
to prove guard must have seen shooter (the shooter could have
just ducked down after he shot and hid or fled).
Guard goes to Iraq , comes home is arrested for the murder.
No motive , No evidence other than expert saying he should have
seen shooter.
Trial starting soon.
Guard has been in L A county jail for about two years already.

blonddgirl777
03-06-2008, 10:25 PM
After you've gotten a lawyer and perhaps taken to court, will you sue the bitch for all the costs, the embarassment and the psychological damage to your family?

The U-S citizens are very "law suit happy", it's pathetic... when I lived there, I was kinda fearing to be falsley accuse (of anything) and not being able to affort the best lawyer to keep my ass out of trouble...

I eaven remember some people saying as a joke (but with a dash of thruth in it) that they would like to have the occasion to sue someone just to get "money for nothing"!

That's fucked up!

binnie
03-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Wow! That's fucked up.

I hope it's all over for you soon my friend, it'll be a week you never forget I'm sure.

cadaverdog
03-07-2008, 04:43 PM
What did these people have in their safe .
Government secrets?
Blueprints to build an atomic bomb?
Those people must have some real connections for this
level of investigation.
DNA testing?
That shit costs heavy duckets.
Somebody stole my pickup(it was six months old) .
They punched out the ignition , swapped their shitty tires for my new ones( and rims but they were basically the same rims , stock
aluminum).
And left it in the Wal-mart parking lot.
The cops called me and let me take it home.
They didn't even take fingerprint when their were obvious
dirty hand and fingerprints all over the truck.

VAN HLN CA
03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Wow, stress level decrease by 90%

Detective feels the friend is dirty as suspected and does not consider me a suspect anymore.......

What an idiot, stole from his friends and picked someone to blame. Same guy who freaked when wife told him he just fucked with wrong people and we are calling the police and he said NONONO I just want to help Ken

Karma is gonna have a field day with this punk. Almost wanna.....
Fuck it he's in for some new pastures of his own, damn nutputz!