PDA

View Full Version : 'Obama used to go to Tiger's church'

rustoffa
03-13-2008, 12:41 AM
Democratic frontrunner Barack Obama has infuriated Scottish Americans with a recent remark regarding golfing in Scotland.

During a recent interview, the Presidential hopeful cited his similarity to Tiger Woods while golfing in Scotland.

"Race relations don't end at the borders of this great country. On a recent golfing trip to Scotland, I was compared to Tiger Woods in an embarrasing, racially-motivated interview. I sincerely hope that archaic Scottish culture finds it's way to a morally correct common ground."

Within hours of the controversial statement, the Obama campaign apologized.

"Barack Obama's statements regarding Scottish culture were a satirical nod to the problems facing race relations everywhere. Tiger Woods is a personal friend of the senator, and any disparaging reference has nothing to do with Scotland. Scotland has nothing to do with the issues. We want to focus on the issues, as per the norm."

Link (http://www.vagisil.com/)

Little Texan
03-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
izes for Tiger WObama camp apologoods reference

Huh?

LoungeMachine
03-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah.

Huh?

I'll change the title for ya, stoff....

Just as soon as ya let me know what you were meaning to say :D

:gulp:

bueno bob
03-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Fuck I love election time. Say six words and apologize for three of them thereafter...

:rolleyes:

WACF
03-14-2008, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Fuck I love election time. Say six words and apologize for three of them thereafter...

:rolleyes:

Then pay for the other three after you win...

Little Texan
03-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Obama camp apologizes for Tiger Woods reference? How did that get so scrambled up?

rustoffa
03-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Yeah.

Huh?

I'll change the title for ya, stoff....

Just as soon as ya let me know what you were meaning to say :D

:gulp:

I sincerely appreciate the candor, Lounge.:D Could you change the title to 'Obama used to go to Tiger's church'? That'd be great...anything similair to those basic sentiments. The Tiger reference in the title might piss off whatever Hindus hangin' round. The other viewers would probably throw in the towel.

Thanks for any consideration-
rustoffa

bueno bob
03-15-2008, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by WACF
Then pay for the other three after you win...

True words...