PDA

View Full Version : Here is how I truly feel

thome
03-14-2008, 10:29 PM
A internet forum is a place for people of like minds to post thier personal thoughts.

It is also a place for people to post alternative views on said thoughts.

BUT it is not a place for any other people than the Mods who are assigned that site.

This is why they are there ...they are the ones who have the most issue with said situation/outline .

It is thier place to have fun with each other even if you Donate you are still a outsider....? YES?

So why do -we- post... when we trully do not belong ....all are trolls except the MOD/Webbie.

I find this to be a truth of the most solid point.

I have posted this thread...... WHY?

I did not create this site ...I did not design it.. yet I feel like I have the rite to post my personal BS.

thome....... outside looking in.......

blonddgirl777
03-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by thome
... It is thier place to have fun with each other even if you Donate you are still a outsider....? YES?

So why do -we- post... when we trully do not belong ....all are trolls except the MOD/Webbie...

I really don't feel that way... except for a couple posts of mine that have been edited by A PARTICULAR MOD. in the "Front Line" forum...

I don't give a damn...
It just goes to say that some people will do anything (eaven the cheapest shots) when contradicted. And that's THEIR problem.

I live in a free country where freedom of speech is not only a slogan so I can't be bothered by that sorta shit!

blonddgirl777
03-15-2008, 12:03 AM
... I did not create this site ...I did not design it.. yet I feel like I have the rite to post my personal BS...

Well... you go ahead and do that!

Dan
03-15-2008, 12:11 AM
I Don't Feel Any Love In This Thread.:(

blonddgirl777
03-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Not ALL mods. where created equal!

thome
03-15-2008, 12:27 AM
I am so opinionated and generally happy but I can be a real sonofabitch when I get my goddamn back up.

Who gives a sh!t what I have to say ...

What nerve I have expecting people to have a like mind as me.

Are members participants or just some passerbye with no cred?

Am I a person of NOTE?

I don't play a instrument never did worth a fukk.

As a FAN of DLR is that enough..?

Perhaps I should be at a web site for people who just want to throw thier personal OP around.

Why DLR..?

If you are just a listener do you count?

So I bought a ticket ,went to a show or two.

Does that mean I can talk sh!t about Roth or Ed ...I'm not a musician...?

So I live in America does this automatically give me the rite to speak about the wrongs and rights...?

I guess the Declaration of Independence makes it so.

Maybe I will turn on the TV and watch the traveling Geek in a Pit show.

He travels around the world eating freek food like a circus geek in a old time freek show.

That always makes me feel better.

ROTFLMAOFF!

LoungeMachine
03-15-2008, 02:00 AM
A internet forum is a place for people of like minds to post thier personal thoughts.

It is also a place for people to post alternative views on said thoughts.

BUT it is not a place for any other people than the Mods who are assigned that site.

This is why they are there ...they are the ones who have the most issue with said situation/outline .

It is thier place to have fun with each other even if you Donate you are still a outsider....? YES?

So why do -we- post... when we trully do not belong ....all are trolls except the MOD/Webbie.

I find this to be a truth of the most solid point.

I have posted this thread...... WHY?

I did not create this site ...I did not design it.. yet I feel like I have the rite to post my personal BS.

thome....... outside looking in.......

Change your pad.

Toxic Shock is real.

:gulp:

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-15-2008, 02:07 AM
5000 plus post but," You Don't Post Here Often"

FUKK OFF PUSSY!

and your candy assed thread too.

Yeah, you're just the misunderstood victim here, not being picked for the touch football game of life. Poor thome.

Yet you love to stir the shit after cashing that check and hitting the AM/PM for your Friday Night 18-pak, dontcha?

Pot? Meet Kettle.

He's stewed again.

Dan
03-15-2008, 02:24 AM
No One Is Bigger Than The Roth Army.

That Is All.

bueno bob
03-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Do I move this to Feedback, or...? :confused:

Dan
03-15-2008, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

The Force Will Show You The Way.

blonddgirl777
03-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Change your pad.

Toxic Shock is real.

''Toxic shock" happens with tampons (the ones thag get in)...
Pads are disgusting, but safe! ;)

ThrillsNSpills
03-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

a nonsensical rhetorical question goes where? good question Bob.

a post usually has a point.
Thome , people I think have a hard time with the fact that you make a post that goes line after line after line and the reader doesn't have the beginning of a clue as to what you are talking about.

I'm a get to the point or shut up sort of person; if I am correct in assuming this I think your posts may say this...
------------------------------------
Why do I post here if I'm not welcome?

Why should I talk about the band if I don't play an instrument?
----------------------------------

Was that it?
you could have posted those as questions instead of line after line like a pseudo philosopher
or a michelangelo david wannabe(with a 6 pack of coors on the right leg of course) .

do you want an answer to why you post here?

I don't know why you post here, is it to drain the oxygen out of people?

If Bozro gets a mosquito bite does he chop his arm off?

do people really keep herpes forever?

whatever happened to getting a job, bangin the old lady and going to sleep

did Mrs Brown really have a lovely daughter?

why is there corn in my floaters when I haven't eaten corn in 6 years?

Why do the clouds go this way instead of that way?

hope this tutorial has proved helpful.

thome
03-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Change your pad.

Toxic Shock is real.

I don't care who you that's funny rite there.

I should check in when detoxing....

thome
03-15-2008, 10:32 AM
ThrillsNSpills

It's not that I don't feel welcome ......it's all I have is a, OP.

I don't play music I never traveled following a band I don't really know any musicians.

I am honestly wondering ,"why here."

Shouldn't a music site be for someone who played, plays, is learning.

Then my OP could be used in the political forum or the sports if I came from a musical background.

Shouldn't I be at a site for let's say -Farmers -(i'm not one) but if I was
then post in the music forum at the farm site... the politrical and sports forums- there- .

Is being a fan of Roth /VH enough.?

I listened hear me ROAR!

I felt really wird in my Cards and Letters thread when a well known poster here though I may have been the guitarist in the vid I posted.

WoW ! I could be somebody HERE make them all think I am a musician...Bla Bla Bla..

I could have said yes or acted all heresay-ish to imply -I- might be that person I might be that good...fake the world out the be something people look at and... and want to emulate, the net is a place for people to be other than what they are and checking is hard...?

Lot's of people claiming they are something they aren't just to impress.

I have a op ,I am a fan.Big deal.

I guess the diversity here is enough for everyone to post, whatever the background.

Some dude sits in his room listening to a Clash album then he has a OP of the quality of the Clash.

Logs onto Clash site then starts throwing his weight around like he is some kind of authority..

WTF?

The Mods and Webbies are the true fans they do -ALL- the work put in the hrs ,blast the spam, delete the sickness...I bitch about this and that donate and think that gives me rights..WTF!

ThrillsNSpills
03-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Well I say this to you then.

People who live life to the fullest don't have to convince anyone of anything.

They don't have to.
the self esteem is intact so , nothing to compensate for.

anyone who is a real musician is working their ballsack off to do their best, not being a blowhard on a rock site where tons of people fly under the radar as trolls and others get run off and end up losing their passwords and lurk as guests.

;)

Oh yeah and the only people that put ice tea in Jack Daniels bottles is the Clash baybehhhhh.

Terry
03-15-2008, 08:48 PM
thome, not to imply what I'm about to say isn't gonna be something you don't already know, and I'm not implicating any specific mods in what I'm about to say, BUT

Not everyone here is gonna appreciate you. I mean, some around here just like to fuck with others from time to time, and maybe not even with mean-spirited intentions, either, but BECAUSE they like you...or maybe they don't...but the point is, don't sweat it. Just go on about your business.

I mean, you can't win, and even if you could it's just a booby-prize anyway, so fuck it, right?