PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Wright's (Obama's preacher) words taken completely out of context

Little Texan
03-21-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm sure everyone's heard about Obama's preacher saying "god damn America" on the news or the internet by now, and the snippet of the sermon they keep playing makes this preacher look very anti-American, and thus casts Obama in a negative light for having an anti-American preacher. Well, they're not playing the rest of the sermon for you, because they only want you to hear the juicy tidbit that hurts Obama. Listen to the rest of the sermon and you'll see how completely out of context the preacher's words were taken.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvMbeVQj6Lw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvMbeVQj6Lw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kwame k
03-22-2008, 01:12 AM
Wow, good sermon. Must of been a slow media day for them to dreg this shit up.

kwame k
03-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Just think if this was Obama's preacher.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpCTvRCr38I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpCTvRCr38I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kwame k
03-22-2008, 01:32 AM
We had a guest speaker at our church. I'm glad that no one took his words out of context.
Just for fun...................
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16YGYVEuWRs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16YGYVEuWRs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

rustoffa
03-22-2008, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by kwame k
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16YGYVEuWRs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16YGYVEuWRs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Those web classics never get old!!!
:D

DrMaddVibe
03-22-2008, 09:20 AM
The Speech: A Brilliant Fraud - By Charles Krauthammer
Friday, March 21, 2008

The beauty of a speech is that you don't just give the answers, you provide your own questions. "Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes." So said Barack Obama, in his Philadelphia speech about his pastor, friend, mentor and spiritual adviser of 20 years, Jeremiah Wright.

An interesting, if belated, admission. But the more important question is: which"controversial" remarks?

Wright's assertion from the pulpit that the U.S. government invented HIV "as a means of genocide against people of color"? Wright's claim that America was morally responsible for Sept. 11 -- "chickens coming home to roost" -- because of, among other crimes, Hiroshima and Nagasaki? (Obama says he missed church that day. Had he never heard about it?) What about the charge that the U.S. government (of Franklin Roosevelt, mind you) knew about Pearl Harbor, but lied about it? Or that the government gives drugs to black people, presumably to enslave and imprison them?

Obama condemns such statements as wrong and divisive, then frames the next question: "There will no doubt be those for whom my statements of condemnation are not enough. Why associate myself with Reverend Wright in the first place, they may ask? Why not join another church?"

But that is not the question. The question is why didn't he leave that church? Why didn't he leave -- why doesn't he leave even today -- a pastor who thundered not once but three times from the pulpit (on a DVD the church proudly sells) "God damn America"? Obama's 5,000-word speech, fawned over as a great meditation on race, is little more than an elegantly crafted, brilliantly sophistic justification of that scandalous dereliction.

His defense rests on two central propositions: (a) moral equivalence and (b) white guilt.

(a) Moral equivalence. Sure, says Obama, there's Wright, but at the other "end of the spectrum" there's Geraldine Ferraro, opponents of affirmative action and his own white grandmother, "who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe." But did she shout them in a crowded theater to incite, enrage and poison others?

"I can no more disown [Wright] than I can my white grandmother." What exactly was Grandma's offense? Jesse Jackson himself once admitted to the fear he feels from the footsteps of black men on the street. And Harry Truman was known to use epithets for blacks and Jews in private, yet is revered for desegregating the armed forces and recognizing the first Jewish state since Jesus's time. He never spread racial hatred. Nor did Grandma.

Yet Obama compares her to Wright. Does he not see the moral difference between the occasional private expression of the prejudices of one's time and the use of a public stage to spread racial lies and race hatred?

(b) White guilt. Obama's purpose in the speech was to put Wright's outrages in context. By context, Obama means history. And by history, he means the history of white racism. Obama says, "We do not need to recite here the history of racial injustice in this country," and then he proceeds to do precisely that. What lies at the end of his recital of the long train of white racial assaults from slavery to employment discrimination? Jeremiah Wright, of course.

This contextual analysis of Wright's venom, this extenuation of black hate speech as a product of white racism, is not new. It's the Jesse Jackson politics of racial grievance, expressed in Ivy League diction and Harvard Law nuance. That's why the speech made so many liberal commentators swoon: It bathed them in racial guilt while flattering their intellectual pretensions. An unbeatable combination.

But Obama was supposed to be new. He flatters himself as a man of the future transcending the anger of the past as represented by his beloved pastor. Obama then waxes rhapsodic about the hope brought by the new consciousness of the young people in his campaign. Then answer this, Senator: If Wright is a man of the past, why would you expose your children to his vitriolic divisiveness? This is a man who curses America and who proclaimed moral satisfaction in the deaths of 3,000 innocents at a time when their bodies were still being sought at Ground Zero. It is not just the older congregants who stand and cheer and roar in wild approval of Wright's rants, but young people as well. Why did you give $22,500 just two years ago to a church run by a man of the past who infects the younger generation with precisely the racial attitudes and animus you say you have come unto us to transcend?

letters@charleskrauthammer.com

The Speech: A Brilliant Fraud
TOOLBOX
Resize Text
Save/Share +
Print This E-mail This
COMMENT
washingtonpost.com readers have posted 1875 comments about this item.
View All Comments È
POST A COMMENT
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Log in | Register
Why Do I Have to Log In Again?

Discussion Policy
WHO'S BLOGGING
È Links to this article
By Charles Krauthammer
Friday, March 21, 2008; Page A17
The beauty of a speech is that you don't just give the answers, you provide your own questions. "Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes." So said Barack Obama, in his Philadelphia speech about his pastor, friend, mentor and spiritual adviser of 20 years, Jeremiah Wright.

An interesting, if belated, admission. But the more important question is: which"controversial" remarks?

Wright's assertion from the pulpit that the U.S. government invented HIV "as a means of genocide against people of color"? Wright's claim that America was morally responsible for Sept. 11 -- "chickens coming home to roost" -- because of, among other crimes, Hiroshima and Nagasaki? (Obama says he missed church that day. Had he never heard about it?) What about the charge that the U.S. government (of Franklin Roosevelt, mind you) knew about Pearl Harbor, but lied about it? Or that the government gives drugs to black people, presumably to enslave and imprison them?

Obama condemns such statements as wrong and divisive, then frames the next question: "There will no doubt be those for whom my statements of condemnation are not enough. Why associate myself with Reverend Wright in the first place, they may ask? Why not join another church?"

But that is not the question. The question is why didn't he leave that church? Why didn't he leave -- why doesn't he leave even today -- a pastor who thundered not once but three times from the pulpit (on a DVD the church proudly sells) "God damn America"? Obama's 5,000-word speech, fawned over as a great meditation on race, is little more than an elegantly crafted, brilliantly sophistic justification of that scandalous dereliction.

His defense rests on two central propositions: (a) moral equivalence and (b) white guilt.

(a) Moral equivalence. Sure, says Obama, there's Wright, but at the other "end of the spectrum" there's Geraldine Ferraro, opponents of affirmative action and his own white grandmother, "who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe." But did she shout them in a crowded theater to incite, enrage and poison others?

"I can no more disown [Wright] than I can my white grandmother." What exactly was Grandma's offense? Jesse Jackson himself once admitted to the fear he feels from the footsteps of black men on the street. And Harry Truman was known to use epithets for blacks and Jews in private, yet is revered for desegregating the armed forces and recognizing the first Jewish state since Jesus's time. He never spread racial hatred. Nor did Grandma.

Yet Obama compares her to Wright. Does he not see the moral difference between the occasional private expression of the prejudices of one's time and the use of a public stage to spread racial lies and race hatred?

(b) White guilt. Obama's purpose in the speech was to put Wright's outrages in context. By context, Obama means history. And by history, he means the history of white racism. Obama says, "We do not need to recite here the history of racial injustice in this country," and then he proceeds to do precisely that. What lies at the end of his recital of the long train of white racial assaults from slavery to employment discrimination? Jeremiah Wright, of course.

This contextual analysis of Wright's venom, this extenuation of black hate speech as a product of white racism, is not new. It's the Jesse Jackson politics of racial grievance, expressed in Ivy League diction and Harvard Law nuance. That's why the speech made so many liberal commentators swoon: It bathed them in racial guilt while flattering their intellectual pretensions. An unbeatable combination.

But Obama was supposed to be new. He flatters himself as a man of the future transcending the anger of the past as represented by his beloved pastor. Obama then waxes rhapsodic about the hope brought by the new consciousness of the young people in his campaign. Then answer this, Senator: If Wright is a man of the past, why would you expose your children to his vitriolic divisiveness? This is a man who curses America and who proclaimed moral satisfaction in the deaths of 3,000 innocents at a time when their bodies were still being sought at Ground Zero. It is not just the older congregants who stand and cheer and roar in wild approval of Wright's rants, but young people as well. Why did you give $22,500 just two years ago to a church run by a man of the past who infects the younger generation with precisely the racial attitudes and animus you say you have come unto us to transcend?

letters@charleskrauthammer.com

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/20/AR2008032003017.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

LoungeMachine
03-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
The Speech: A Brilliant Fraud - By Charles Krauthammer
Friday, March 21, 2008

The beauty of a speech is that you don't just give the answers, you provide your own questions. "

Too bad Dr.ASSPipe can't provide his own words.....

Needs to cut n paste other peoples' opinions instead.

Much easier than thinking for yourself, huh?

:gulp:

Isaac R.
03-23-2008, 06:01 AM
Thks for posting that...perhaps if more ppl listened instead of just constantly talking and talking...

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 11:24 AM
wow thats the first time ive seen that video.

same old ****** talk, heard it for 7 years, why the white man is the reason all us po black folk is suffrin.

poor obama, poor america.

i actually thought obama would be good for this country but seeing that these are the type of people who influence his life i have no intention of voting for him.

he should have distanced himself from that preacher along time ago.
since he didnt its pretty damning evidence that he has no qualms at all with his church leadership, up until now that this video has surfaced.
he should have denounced that shit a long time ago and moved on.

ive sat in church services in prison with 98% of the audience being black and it was nothing but a racist driven bitchfest from the opening of the bible to the closing of it.
i see no difference in this supposed preachers serman, i wonder how long it will be before he is brought up on charges of child molestation or theft,maybe missapropriation of church funds.

birds of a feather flock together.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by vh rides again
wow thats the first time ive seen that video.

same old ----- talk, heard it for 7 years, why the white man is the reason all us po black folk is suffrin.

Well, maybe an inbred such as yourself can take his speech point by point and show the flaws or his factual errors?

Because most of what he said are hard to refute...

And again, I could give a fuck what people have said that are not tied directly to Obama's campaign because he is not responsible for their rants...

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, maybe an inbred as yourself can take his speech point by point and show the flaws or his factual errors?

And again, I could give a fuck what people have said that are not tied directly to Obama's campaign because he is not responsible for their rants...

he may not be responsible, but he is definatley a member, and im sure thats not the first time that preacher has talked like that.
just the first time it was filmed.

and what kind of preacher uses gods name in vain?

you just keep sticking up for these people, see where it gets ya.

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Well, maybe an inbred such as yourself can take his speech point by point and show the flaws or his factual errors?

And again, I could give a fuck what people have said that are not tied directly to Obama's campaign because he is not responsible for their rants... his biggest error as far as im concerned is that like every other black that has an sort of public rant has always got to say the word white.
cant go 30 seconds without the word white coming out of his mouth, i would have more respect for him if he would just come out of the closet and quit beating around the bush, just another louis farrakan in sheeps clothing.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 12:26 PM
He's no Louis Farrakhan. Farrakhan is a conspiratorial hypocrite that is anti-semitic and is almost universally acknowledged to have behind the murder of Malcolm X...

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 12:31 PM
nick

i already know your next move here, so let me just clear things up for you.

i dont really consider myself racist, but i do have beliefs that can be considered racist, i was made that way by blacks.

im all for every person in this world having a fair shake at a good free life.

i just dont step aside when i hear blacks taking advantage of some fucked up system that has came about in this country allowing them rights that arent afforded to me or any other white american.

im not stepping aside to a belief or a trend that allows blacks to scream the word ****** and get away with it when whites are wiped from their lives for even suggesting saying it.

if blacks want equality i suggest they play a fair game.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 12:43 PM
nick

No you don't...

i dont really consider myself racist, but i do have beliefs that can be considered racist, i was made that way by blacks.

So you don't consider yourself a racist. but everyone else would?

i just dont step aside when i hear blacks taking advantage of some fucked up system that has came about in this country allowing them rights that arent afforded to me or any other white american.

Like specifically what?

im not stepping aside to a belief or a trend that allows blacks to scream the word ****** and get away with it when whites are wiped from their lives for even suggesting saying it.

if blacks want equality i suggest they play a fair game.

There are a lot of people calling for the gangsta rap-apes to stop using such words so freely...

But there is an accepted pretension of minority groups who consider themselves historically oppressed using words like "******" or "fag," to take away their power...

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 12:44 PM
woops

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 12:45 PM
nick

i dont really consider myself racist, i dont let it consume my life, but i do have beliefs that can be considered racist.

im not stepping aside to a belief or a trend that allows blacks to scream the word ****** and get away with it when whites are wiped from their lives for even suggesting saying it. its not right no matter how you slice it.
there will never be a black president in this country as long as they act like someone owes them something. its too bad that this happened to obama but i thinks its a deathblow to his presidency, very few whites will vote for him now.

i can see a racist a mile away, and that supposed man of god is a racist.

im not afraid to call a spade a spade, you dont like it? dont let it ruin your day.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 12:49 PM
How many times are you going to repost the same thing?

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:04 PM
No you don't...

So you don't consider yourself a racist. but everyone else would?

Like specifically what?

There are a lot of people calling for the gangsta rap-apes to stop using such words so freely...

But there is an accepted pretension of minority groups who consider themselves historically oppressed using words like "******" or "fag," to take away their power... oh come on nick, you were one inch away from calling me a racist, as a matter of fact you suggested it in your response.

specifically speaking im tired of the black rage defense or the its a black thing bullshit this country has accepted.
ill say it again the double standard of free speach in this country affording blacks
free reign on black lingo.

dont act like you dont know what im talking about either.

gangsta rap, LOL thats so fucking funny its rediculous.

im not talking about gangta rap, im talking about black leaders in this country speaking out against racism
when they cant get it right theirself, just look at that congregation that preacher is preaching to, yelling the word ****** and they love it, but those same people will burn a white man at the stake for saying ******. its fucking rediculous.

any white man that had a preacher screaming the word ****** in church would be gone, done like a motherfucker, never to be seen again.
its bullshit any way you cut it

obama is a turd that cant be shined.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:06 PM
...same old n***** talk,

Oh, that's classy of you. So you're actually going to sit there and dispute ANYTHING he said in there? He was stating FACTUAL events in American history, idiot. :mad:

i dont really consider myself racist, but i do have beliefs that can be considered racist

Therefore, you ARE a racist. Go look in the mirror again, slappy. And I seriously doubt black people MADE you that way, that's a fucking cop-out if ever I heard one...
Don't you have a Klan meeting to get to?

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:09 PM
How many times are you going to repost the same thing?
your grasping at straws now, i see that you have mastered and copied Bobs style of responding, i suggest you get some game though.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:10 PM

ill say it again the double standard of free speach in this country affording blacks
free reign on black lingo.

but those same people will burn a white man at the stake for saying ******. its fucking rediculous.

No, after several hundred years of institutionalized racism, it's a double standard that is completely DESERVED. Get used to it.

Wow, blacks have ONE right more than you now, and your panties are all in a bunch...:rolleyes:

Of course, judging by the fact you can't SPELL 'speech' or 'ridiculous', can't imagine how you'd end up coming off like a dumbass racist HICK in this thread...geez.

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Oh, that's classy of you. So you're actually going to sit there and dispute ANYTHING he said in there? He was stating FACTUAL events in American history, idiot. :mad:

Therefore, you ARE a racist. Go look in the mirror again, slappy. And I seriously doubt black people MADE you that way, that's a fucking cop-out if ever I heard one...
Don't you have a Klan meeting to get to?

dont you have a date with a bottle and a bullit?

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:15 PM
dont you have a date with a bottle and a bullit?

I have a date with your girlfriend later...:D

And it's 'bullet', Einstein. :lol:

Keep digging that hole for yourself...

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:16 PM
No, after several hundred years of institutionalized racism, it's a double standard that is completely DESERVED. Get used to it.

Wow, blacks have ONE right more than you now, and your panties are all in a bunch...:rolleyes:

youll step aside, i wont.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:19 PM
youll step aside, i wont.

No, I'll continue to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, and you can't...

Did black people make you barely LITERATE, too? :p

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:21 PM
I have a date with your girlfriend later...:D

And it's 'bullet', Einstein. :lol:

Keep digging that hole for yourself... you shouldwork on getting your own woman before you try and make the tragic mistake of fucking mine.

damn you and nick must have went to the internet school of forum comebacks , where rule number one is when all out of responses attack the spelling mistakes.

you guys are lame as hell.

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:25 PM
No, I'll continue to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, and you can't...

Did black people make you barely LITERATE, too? :p

wow, more spelling comebacks.
the pain is unbearable.

ill see if i can sypher up some gooder spellen for you, so i dont keep givin you all this hurtfull ammo to use against my po racist ass, yer ownin me.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:28 PM
you shouldwork on getting your own woman before you try and make the tragic mistake of fucking mine.

damn you and nick must have went to the internet school of forum comebacks , where rule number one is when all out of responses attack the spelling mistakes.

you guys are lame as hell.

Nah, it's more fun to have variety...but you're right, would probably catch herpes or something from YOUR 'ho....:D I mean, if she's stupid enough to fuck you...:rolleyes:

And as for pointing out your literary shortcomings, perhaps it's just that Nick and I both

paid attention in English class, unlike you?
It's always amuses me when people post like morons on here and then cry when they get CALLED on it...

It's simple...you write like and idiot, therefore you appear to BE one...
that's before you even start with the racist shit.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 01:30 PM
your grasping at straws now, i see that you have mastered and copied Bobs style of responding, i suggest you get some game though.

Pointing out your inability to use the edit function is hardly grasping at straws...

And who is "Bob?" Bueno Bob? You argue with him too?

And I have more game than you ever will my semi-literate, sheet wearin' little crackpot...

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:32 PM
yer ownin me.

Readily. :D

At least you're honest about THAT...

But tell me you can dispute ONE fact quoted by Wright. You CAN'T, that's why your gut reaction is to spew your hate. Deal with it.

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Nah, it's more fun to have variety...but you're right, would probably catch herpes or something from YOUR 'ho....:D I mean, if she's stupid enough to fuck you...:rolleyes:

And as for pointing out your literary shortcomings, perhaps it's just that Nick and I both

paid attention in English class, unlike you?
It's always amuses me when people post like morons on here and then cry when they get CALLED on it...

It's simple...you write like and idiot, therefore you appear to BE one...
that's before you even start with the racist shit.

wasnt it you that suggested i dont get a hotel down in a black area of chicago last year?

i wonder why it is that you suggested that?

let me go look at my private messages and the posts that you made in the chicago october 16-18 threads.

i wonder what motivation it was that you suggest i dont stay down there with them people?

ill go look and see if i can figure it out.

i have my suspicions though.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:36 PM
Pointing out your inability to use the edit function is hardly grasping at straws...

And I have more game than you ever will my semi-literate, sheet wearin' little crackpot...

Don't forget his inability to use contractions correctly....

Even Cadaverdouche probably has more game than this tool.:rolleyes:

jhale667
03-23-2008, 01:39 PM
wasnt it you that suggested i dont get a hotel down in a black area of chicago last year?

i wonder why it is that you suggested that?

let me go look at my private messages and the posts that you made in the chicago october 16-18 threads.

i wonder what motivation it was that you suggest i dont stay down there with them people?

ill go look and see if i can figure it out.

i have my suspicions though.

WTF are you prattling on about? :confused: Apparently NOT. When have I ever suggested hotel accommodation's to you?
Hurry up and figure out you're WRONG, dummy...
Nice attempt at deflection, though...:rolleyes:

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 01:57 PM
WTF are you prattling on about? :confused: Apparently NOT. When have I ever suggested hotel accommodation's to you?
heres what you wrote.http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49449&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

(Just make sure you have a bodyguard after dark!! Just kiddin! Ya even get a free sack of ten sliders w/the room!)
yep it was you suggesting i dont stay down there.

whats the matter loser? those people not good to stay with down there?

what in the world would be wrong with staying in that part of town anyways? is there a white prodistant gang down there?

fuck, i must be stupid i cant figure it out.

oh here it is, your a pansy ass white punk afraid of staying in the black part of town because you dont trust the people in that part of town. what did they steal your ice cream cone? no ther truth is that your a fucking racist.

goddamn dude, i suggest you remember your posts around here before you start spouting off at the mouth.

the pot calling the kettle black.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 02:15 PM
heres what you wrote.http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49449&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

goddamn dude, i suggest you remember your posts around here before you start spouting off at the mouth.

I strongly suggest you get your POSTERS right before spouting off at the mouth yourself, knuckle-dragger.
Dude, you're an IDIOT. You're quoting jharp84, not me. Not much on the reading comprehension either, are ya? :lol:

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 02:16 PM
yeah that was jharp

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 02:17 PM
I strongly suggest you get your POSTERS right before spouting off at the mouth yourself, knuckle-dragger.
Dude, you're an IDIOT. You're quoting jharp84, not me. Not much on the reading comprehension either, are ya? :lol:

well its easy to confuse two names that are similar..

jhale667
03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
well its easy to confuse two losers.

Yeah, that means so much coming from a semi-literate racist. Oooh, that stings. You wound me. ;)

And why did you edit out the deal calling me a serial killer begging people to come to a party ( I never had - I'm in LA, not Chicago, stupid) and whatnot? That was a classic display of your idiocy there...

jhale667
03-23-2008, 02:28 PM
well its easy to confuse two names that are similar..

Tried to edit THAT one after the fact too, huh? Nice try.
They're not THAT similar...you're just proving you're a bigger dumbass than originally suspected! :D

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 04:07 PM
what now you have to resort to editing my posts?
you must have also went to the fords school of post editing.

jesus christ man is this what you guys do in here when you have no other rope to grasp at? get a life.

the simple fact of the matter no matter what my beleifs are is that obama deals with racists and since he never spoke out against this preacher until now is undeniable evidence that he has no qualms with the man.

now you can defend his actions all you want, but hes done, no chance at president, and thats a damn good thing.

looks like its republicans for four more years.

vh rides again
03-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Readily. :D

At least you're honest about THAT...

But tell me you can dispute ONE fact quoted by Wright. You CAN'T, that's why your gut reaction is to spew your hate. Deal with it.

show me where i said anything hateful, what saying ****** on here?

all the black folks can say it, why cant i?

quit being a pussy, and stand up for whats right.

quit being a pawn in the race game.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 04:49 PM

Pathetic. You know damn well I quoted you BEFORE you went back and edited it yourself, after you realized you were stupidly quoting the WRONG person. Now you're just trying to cover your own stupid ass (hours later, I might add, slowboat).
But anyone who was reading this thread when you said that shit originally knows you're a liar. ;)
Again, nice try. You've yet to debunk ANYTHING Wright said, so what's your REAL problem, hmm?

And yes, blacks can say the N-word all day long, and you can't . A couple of hundred years of slavery affords the right to that double-standard. Again - DEAL WITH IT.

jhale667
03-23-2008, 04:57 PM

Ask and you shall receive, fuck-stick. :heyfu:

same old ****** talk

Nah, that doesn't REEK of racism at all...:rolleyes: But HERE's the most telling quote...

ive sat in church services in prison

Yeah, there's a shocker...:rolleyes:

Let's review: You're ignorant, barely literate, a racist AND a criminal...?
That explains a lot...your parents must be so proud...

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 05:04 PM

WTF are you talking about, cheese dick?!?

jhale667
03-23-2008, 05:07 PM
WTF are you talking about, cheese dick?!?

He thinks the rest of the world is a stupid as HE is, apparently. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 05:12 PM

all the black folks can say it, why cant i?

quit being a pussy, and stand up for whats right.

quit being a pawn in the race game.

By all means, go up to a group of black people and call them "******s."

Also go up to large white men you don't know and call them assholes and faggots too. You'll notice the reaction is the same as they kick the living shit out of your ignorant, feeble ass..

Then when they're finished curb stomping you, maybe you'll figure out that you really don't have the societal right based on the fact that you don't know them, nor have any relationship with them, to use such epithets.

I mean, are you really an oppressed white man because you can't refer to people you don't know as what they consider to be a big insult?

FORD
03-23-2008, 05:34 PM
FORD school of post editing??

How come I'm not getting some financial kickback from this alleged school?

Oh, and as for my only comments on Pastor Wright:

1) The man served his country as a Marine, so a bunch of right wing draft dodging Oxycontin addicted fuckwits really shouldn't question his right to criticize the actions of said country.

2) I can't find anything that Wright said that was wrong, aside from the technical error of saying "God Damn" in church.

3) Obama repudiated his comments, but would not condemn the man himself. That is called integrity and loyalty.

Hillary would have thrown her pastor under the bus in a heartbeat, in the name of political expediency. McCain would claim he never knew the guy, and given his recent level of senility, he might not even be lying.

Barack Obama considers this pastor to be part of his family. You can disagree with family and even be disgusted at what they say, but you don't throw them under the bus.

Now why don't me move on and discuss Hillary's connections with "The Family". Or McCain's favorite preachers, Rod Parsely the dominionist Nazi. Or John Fat Bastard Hagee, whose brand of Zionfascism scares even the NuttyYahoo branch of the Likud party.

FORD
03-23-2008, 05:50 PM
deleted by FORDschool

jhale667
03-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Wright's comments were compared (rightfully so) to a quote by Mark Twain:

"Support your COUNTRY always. Support your GOVERNMENT when they DESERVE it."

If you think the US govt. deserves ANYTHING other than SCORN and CRITICISM for fostering institutionalized racism and fucking SLAVERY for a couple of hundred years, kill yourself. NOW.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD
FORD school of post editing??

How come I'm not getting some financial kickback from this alleged school?

Oh, and as for my only comments on Pastor Wright:

1) The man served his country as a Marine, so a bunch of right wing draft dodging Oxycontin addicted fuckwits really shouldn't question his right to criticize the actions of said country.

2) I can't find anything that Wright said that was wrong, aside from the technical error of saying "God Damn" in church.

3) Obama repudiated his comments, but would not condemn the man himself. That is called integrity and loyalty.

Hillary would have thrown her pastor under the bus in a heartbeat, in the name of political expediency. McCain would claim he never knew the guy, and given his recent level of senility, he might not even be lying.

Barack Obama considers this pastor to be part of his family. You can disagree with family and even be disgusted at what they say, but you don't throw them under the bus.

Now why don't me move on and discuss Hillary's connections with "The Family". Or McCain's favorite preachers, Rod Parsely the dominionist Nazi. Or John Fat Bastard Hagee, whose brand of Zionfascism scares even the NuttyYahoo branch of the Likud party.

'Sup Ford. Happy Easter man.

The Easter Bunny brought me a 12-pack of Sam Adams White Ale in my basket!

kwame k
03-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I wrote this yesterday and wasn’t going to post it but after reading what’s going on here I decided to.

************These are my personnel opinions*************

We go through this same bullshit every election and what seems to scare whitey is The Man has never really paid attention to what is happening in the Black Religious Communities.

The issue IMO seems to be that Obama is going to be judged by his preachers words or influence. The same bullshit argument was made about JFK being controlled by the Vatican, if he was elected.

The fact is he is standing by him and not going to be a fair weather friend. If the same thing happened to Clinton she would of dropped him like a bad habit. Obama will have to distance himself from Wright later on in the election, the guy is going to be a political liability in the long run. I personally respect how Obama handled the situation. He did wait and only made comments about the situation when it became clear this wasn’t going to go away. It should go away it’s a bullshit issue and could be made about a lot of Ministers, Priests, and other spiritual leaders.

They latched onto two points about Obama’s grandmother who helped raise him and who loved him. Fucking Bigoted Bitch:)

That she was afraid of certain black men when she was walking down the street. Ever walk Downtown Detroit at night? Do it and then we’ll talk. That she used the Negro word. Have you? I have. So fucking what. She fucking helped raise the kid. I know people who have written off their grandkids and kids because some of them married a different race. She didn‘t.

What a Noble and caring women she was/is. I salute her and respect her for loving the child not hating the color. Do we live in vacuum? Are we all perfect? Ever done or said something to your children that you regretted later? I have. I do the best I can and try to learn from my mistakes.

So to be elected in this country you are now not only accountable for your actions but for everyone around you? Is this all the dirt they can bring up on Obama?

That Wright made comments about black oppression, well blacks were oppressed and didn’t even have a decent shot at the American dream until the late 1960’s. Yeah, my black brothers and sisters got fucked and still are getting fucked. So did the Irish, Italians, Mexicans, Indians, and on and on. Seems to be a rite of passage in this country.
Get over it.

The HIV comments. I will say that The Regan Administration did little to stop the spread of Aids when it was only in the Drug, Gay and Black communities. It wasn’t until White America started getting infected that we started doing anything about it.

The 9/11 attacks were caused by a failure of the American Government and terrorists.
Who was it? Jerry Farwell that said 9/11 was caused because of the gays or whatever nonsense he was spewing that day. He got his ass handed to him after the remark. What was his lame ass excuse? I was tired that day and didn’t know what I was saying. So preacher men are going to say some stupid nonsense that’s nothing new.

White guilt, black rage, reparations, and all the other pseudo-Farrakhan bullshit is just that bullshit.

I feel no guilt for slavery because I never owned a slave. Slavery has been around forever. Every race has been subjected to slavery. The word "slave" is a derivative of the word "Slav" since most slaves in Medieval Europe were captured from the Slavic lands. It’s how I live my life, how I treat the people around me, and how I teach my children the utter stupidity of racism that matters.

Martin Luther King said “In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.”
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
A fucking white boy from Detroit quoting MLK, fuck an a. I wish more people listened to him.

Separation of Church and State. I could care a less what your religious beliefs are. You believe what you want to believe and let me do the same. Get us out of this war and bring jobs back to America. If you want to worship a toad and you can get that done, more power to you.

There are Priests who say that we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ every Sunday.
There’s a religion based on some dude named Joseph that claims He found a new book of teachings that Christ left under a log. Go to Utah and ask around.
People say some stupid shit in the name of God. Osama bin Laden, anyone.

Is this preacher getting a cabinet position? Will the policy of the President of the United States be based solely on his faith? That fear can be placed on every American President. Was your decision on voting for Bush or any President made solely on his religious faith? Will your decision be made this year strictly on religion? I know the Right To Life crowd only care about abortion and will only vote for a pro-life candidate.

I will vote for Obama, if he gets the nod from the DNC, based purely on what his plans for America are. Where he goes to church or what his preacher says are for him and his church to listen to.

I personally think people like Wright and Farrakhan do more to enforce the victim mentality and never have gotten over the past. Racism exists in this and every country.

Religion will play a role in this and every election. It’s a non-story and will only be an issue until Britney Spears or some other celebrity does some bat shit insane publicity stunt.

This wasn't directed at anyone here but the stupid fucking media.
Oh, Happy Easter everyone!!!

Sarge's Little Helper
03-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I wrote this yesterday and wasn’t going to post it but after reading what’s going on here I decided to.

************These are my personnel opinions*************

We go through this same bullshit every election and what seems to scare whitey is The Man has never really paid attention to what is happening in the Black Religious Communities.

The issue IMO seems to be that Obama is going to be judged by his preachers words or influence. The same bullshit argument was made about JFK being controlled by the Vatican, if he was elected.

The fact is he is standing by him and not going to be a fair weather friend. If the same thing happened to Clinton she would of dropped him like a bad habit. Obama will have to distance himself from Wright later on in the election, the guy is going to be a political liability in the long run. I personally respect how Obama handled the situation. He did wait and only made comments about the situation when it became clear this wasn’t going to go away. It should go away it’s a bullshit issue and could be made about a lot of Ministers, Priests, and other spiritual leaders.

They latched onto two points about Obama’s grandmother who helped raise him and who loved him. Fucking Bigoted Bitch:)

That she was afraid of certain black men when she was walking down the street. Ever walk Downtown Detroit at night? Do it and then we’ll talk. That she used the Negro word. Have you? I have. So fucking what. She fucking helped raise the kid. I know people who have written off their grandkids and kids because some of them married a different race. She didn‘t.

What a Noble and caring women she was/is. I salute her and respect her for loving the child not hating the color. Do we live in vacuum? Are we all perfect? Ever done or said something to your children that you regretted later? I have. I do the best I can and try to learn from my mistakes.

So to be elected in this country you are now not only accountable for your actions but for everyone around you? Is this all the dirt they can bring up on Obama?

That Wright made comments about black oppression, well blacks were oppressed and didn’t even have a decent shot at the American dream until the late 1960’s. Yeah, my black brothers and sisters got fucked and still are getting fucked. So did the Irish, Italians, Mexicans, Indians, and on and on. Seems to be a rite of passage in this country.
Get over it.

The HIV comments. I will say that The Regan Administration did little to stop the spread of Aids when it was only in the Drug, Gay and Black communities. It wasn’t until White America started getting infected that we started doing anything about it.

The 9/11 attacks were caused by a failure of the American Government and terrorists.
Who was it? Jerry Farwell that said 9/11 was caused because of the gays or whatever nonsense he was spewing that day. He got his ass handed to him after the remark. What was his lame ass excuse? I was tired that day and didn’t know what I was saying. So preacher men are going to say some stupid nonsense that’s nothing new.

White guilt, black rage, reparations, and all the other pseudo-Farrakhan bullshit is just that bullshit.

I feel no guilt for slavery because I never owned a slave. Slavery has been around forever. Every race has been subjected to slavery. The word "slave" is a derivative of the word "Slav" since most slaves in Medieval Europe were captured from the Slavic lands. It’s how I live my life, how I treat the people around me, and how I teach my children the utter stupidity of racism that matters.

Martin Luther King said “In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.”
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
A fucking white boy from Detroit quoting MLK, fuck an a. I wish more people listened to him.

Separation of Church and State. I could care a less what your religious beliefs are. You believe what you want to believe and let me do the same. Get us out of this war and bring jobs back to America. If you want to worship a toad and you can get that done, more power to you.

There are Priests who say that we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ every Sunday.
There’s a religion based on some dude named Joseph that claims He found a new book of teachings that Christ left under a log. Go to Utah and ask around.
People say some stupid shit in the name of God. Osama bin Laden, anyone.

Is this preacher getting a cabinet position? Will the policy of the President of the United States be based solely on his faith? That fear can be placed on every American President. Was your decision on voting for Bush or any President made solely on his religious faith? Will your decision be made this year strictly on religion? I know the Right To Life crowd only care about abortion and will only vote for a pro-life candidate.

I will vote for Obama, if he gets the nod from the DNC, based purely on what his plans for America are. Where he goes to church or what his preacher says are for him and his church to listen to.

I personally think people like Wright and Farrakhan do more to enforce the victim mentality and never have gotten over the past. Racism exists in this and every country.

Religion will play a role in this and every election. It’s a non-story and will only be an issue until Britney Spears or some other celebrity does some bat shit insane publicity stunt.

This wasn't directed at anyone here but the stupid fucking media.
Oh, Happy Easter everyone!!!

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

kwame k
03-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
Wow, how did you quote me at the same time I posted this?

Terry
03-23-2008, 09:51 PM
The Wright 'story' is merely another example of the media focusing on the horse race and mudslinging, as opposed to issues with more substance.

Obama SHOULD try to stay above all of this. Give a speech about his views on race if necessary, give it once, then move on to talking in detail about what his plans are for the economy, the war in Iraq, etc.

Every time Obama stops to answer the 'charges' the Clinton campaign throw at him, he plays the game the Clintons want to play...that they, in fact, NEED to play if Hillary is going to get enough traction...and the nonsubstantive soundbites and non'stories' the media wants to harp on about ad nauseum (mostly because many of these televised political analysts are just lazy and don't WANT to have to report on real issues, because that would then require real effort, thought and work).

Obama should just keep his chin up, continue to articulate his plans and beliefs and keep focusing on the real issues that matter to him and his campaign.

Far as Wright goes, I doubt it's gonna turn off those who are inclined to vote for Obama and it's probably not gonna sway any who weren't inclined to vote for Obama anyway.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2008, 09:53 PM
LOL It's an auto generated, random bot response..

kwame k
03-23-2008, 09:56 PM
LOL It's an auto generated, random bot response..

Thanks Nickd,

I was getting ready to put my tin foil hat on :D

kwame k
03-23-2008, 10:08 PM

Here's a preview of what will happen.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYzsskE5ObA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYzsskE5ObA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
03-24-2008, 06:20 AM
Ah, you beat me to it, Kwame.

That's classic.

But times have changed.

He'd get his wig split just for interrupting the game!

Now that VH rides w/klansmen is finished being honest with us, :rolleyes:

The preacher-

Barack doesn't need to address this preacher's sermon.
It's not his responsibility.

BUT-

It is obvious to me WHY this pastor is using political references in his
sermon- he knows who his audience is. He needs a congregation.
A following. It's his job to get the flock to listen to him and become interested. Keep folks coming back.
Nobody has ever went to church and agreed with the pastor's sermon
100% of the time. Unless they were in a cult.

If everyone who disagreed with a sermon, or parts of it, never retuned to church, then they would all be empty.

But as W should keep religion out of legislation, so should
the pastor stay away from politics.
Dems, Repubs and Independents.
That's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

That's my opinion.

TREAT YOUR BROTHER AS YOU TREAT YOURSELF
You do that, you'll be ok.
There are assholes of all shades and sizes thoughout the world
No one particular race has that market cornered.

*passing the collection plate*

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 05:34 PM

Also go up to large white men you don't know and call them assholes and faggots too. You'll notice the reaction is the same as they kick the living shit out of your ignorant, feeble ass..

Then when they're finished curb stomping you, maybe you'll figure out that you really don't have the societal right based on the fact that you don't know them, nor have any relationship with them, to use such epithets.

I mean, are you really an oppressed white man because you can't refer to people you don't know as what they consider to be a big insult?

ive called a hundred blacks a ****** to their face.

woopty doo

that has nothing to do with this subject.

but since were on it, you will let blacks intimidate you and thats why they get away with that shit in public forums, your too afraid to do anything about it, and so is the rest of america.

i have more past black freinds than you can imagine, i still send ciggarett money to a black dood i was a celly with in statesville prison.
and ill probably send them till hes dead.

ive talked more times about racism with blacks than youve typed words on this site.

i have taken many ass beatings because of racist reasons, but that is what you have to do when confronted with racism, in some places.

ive seen things happen to people that would make you bitches weep at night because of racism.

you punks dont even know what racism is, i lived a nightmare of racism for a long time. and still have no real hatred in my heart for people just because of their skin color, but i do know where i stand, unlike you dipshits.

you fags think because you went to school with a black dood and he was cool that everyone is the same, wrong.

why dont one of you bitches go call a black guy a ******
then you will know where you stand instead of trying to school me in the fine art of being an asskisser.

you guys are scared pathetic white boys., not a nutsack or spine between any of ya.

go get some courage and stand up for yourself.

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 05:47 PM

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 05:47 PM

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Ask and you shall receive, fuck-stick. :heyfu:

Nah, that doesn't REEK of racism at all...:rolleyes: But HERE's the most telling quote...

Yeah, there's a shocker...:rolleyes:

Let's review: You're ignorant, barely literate, a racist AND a criminal...?
That explains a lot...your parents must be so proud...
you read that out of context, i was refering to the supposed pastor saying the word ****** in public, as in ****** this and ****** that.
i havnt called anyone on this site or on any video on this site any racist names .

yep i did go to prison when i was 19 years old.
i made a stupid mistake and paid dearly for it. 7 years, 120 days to be exact.

your opinion means nothing to me on that subject.

i think going to prison saved my life, im damn glad it happened, wouldnt have it any other way.
i spell pretty damn good for having a ninth grade education, and if i spelled any better you wouldnt have anything to talk about.

oh and by the way with my ninth grade education i made 210,000 dollars last year, what did you make?? 15000?, loser.

i do pretty good for an illiterate ex con. i had my felony removed by the great governor of the state of illinois 10 years ago, gotta love it. ill laugh all the way to florida in about 8 years, life is good here. goddamn i got lucky.

ive said nothing on this site that suggests im a racist, other than sharing some experiences that ive had in a highly racist enviroment, but being the know nothing loser you are, you have to fabricate half truths and change the subject to avoid the truth.

the subject is

obama is gone as he should be, and thats all that matters.

kwame k
03-24-2008, 06:43 PM

woopty doo

that has nothing to do with this subject.

We've all been waiting for you to address the subject. You're the one who has been on the racial rant.

but since were on it, you will let blacks intimidate you and thats why they get away with that shit in public forums, your too afraid to do anything about it, and so is the rest of america.

WTF are you talking about. Afraid of who? What black person or group are you talking about, dude? The race war is all in your head. You couldn't win it anyways so you're better off finding a cave and hiding.

i have more past black freinds than you can imagine, i still send ciggarett money to a black dood i was a celly with in statesville prison.

Past black friends? I can imagine you have tons of past friends. Still owe the black people in prison for protecting your ass. That's why you send anything to the prison.

ive talked more times about racism with blacks than youve typed words on this site.

You may have but my question is did you listen?

i have taken many ass beatings because of racist reasons, but that is what you have to do when confronted with racism, in some places.

That's not surprising. You need help, dude. You still have issues from your time in the joint.

ive seen things happen to people that would make you bitches weep at night because of racism.

You seen things because you were in prison and were locked up with criminals. That prisons are segregated and that's how you survive in prison is sad. I'm sure you were not guilty of the crimes you were sent away for, victim.

you punks dont even know what racism is, i lived a nightmare of racism for a long time. and still have no real hatred in my heart for people just because of their skin color, but i do know where i stand, unlike you dipshits.

Everything you have said shows you have nothing but hatred in your heart. Again you need help for your prison issues.

you fags think because you went to school with a black dood and he was cool that everyone is the same, wrong.

No, I judge the person not everyone based on their race. Most sane people do.

why dont one of you bitches go call a black guy a ******
then you will know where you stand instead of trying to school me in the fine art of being an asskisser.

Why would I go out and call anyone a ******? Why would you even consider calling someone a name that is derogatory? I don't run from trouble but I don't go out of my way to look for it. People who do that are usually dealing with small dick issues.

you guys are scared pathetic white boys., not a nutsack or spine between any of ya.

I have no interest in joining the KKK. Why are you on a David Lee Roth web site. You do know Dave is a Jew? How would your buddies feel about that. You are a racist and have issues that only a professional physiatrist can help you with. Go down to the free clinic and make an appointment. You have issues that have nothing to do with black people and more to do with either inbreeding or childhood issues of low self esteem or repressed homosexuality. Did Pa play with your willy or did your Uncle brother cousin(all the same person) reject you?

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 07:06 PM
We've all been waiting for you to address the subject. You're the one who has been on the racial rant.

WTF are you talking about. Afraid of who? What black person or group are you talking about, dude? The race war is all in your head. You couldn't win it anyways so you're better off finding a cave and hiding.

Past black friends? I can imagine you have tons of past friends. Still owe the black people in prison for protecting your ass. That's why you send anything to the prison.

You may have but my question is did you listen?

That's not surprising. You need help, dude. You still have issues from your time in the joint.

You seen things because you were in prison and were locked up with criminals. That prisons are segregated and that's how you survive in prison is sad. I'm sure you were not guilty of the crimes you were sent away for, victim.

Everything you have said shows you have nothing but hatred in your heart. Again you need help for your prison issues.

Why would I go out and call anyone a ******? Why would you even consider calling someone a name that is derogatory? I don't run from trouble but I don't go out of my way to look for it. People who do that are usually dealing with small dick issues.

I have no interest in joining the KKK. Why are you on a David Lee Roth web site. You do know Dave is a Jew? How would your buddies feel about that. You are a racist and have issues that only a professional physiatrist can help you with. Go down to the free clinic and make an appointment. You have issues that have nothing to do with black people and more to do with either inbreeding or childhood issues of low self esteem or repressed homosexuality. Did Pa play with your willy or did your Uncle brother cousin(all the same person) reject you?

typical

kwame k
03-24-2008, 07:39 PM
typical
Racist!

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Racist!

token roth army bitch.

hideyoursheep
03-24-2008, 09:06 PM

woopty doo

:lol:

You're so full of shit.

You go around randomly calling black folk ****** in person...:rolleyes:

Why do I need to do it?
That's your hang-up.
No nutsack or spine?

Fuck your mother.
:mad:

jhale667
03-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by vh rides with klansmen
you read that out of context,

No, I didn't. You're a barely literate, racist piece of shit.

And since we KNOW you're not much on reading comprehension (never mind your retarded spelling...you may have a 7th grade education, but you clearly have the IQ of a four-year-old),
Let's give you a quick synopsis - look it up, bitch - of what Kwame said:

You need help, dude. You still have issues from your time in the joint.

You are a racist and have issues that only a professional physiatrist can help you with. Go down to the free clinic and make an appointment.

Read it again. Let it sink in this time, prison-bitchboy. And the only way you made 200k was by STILL being a criminal...:rolleyes:
Call me "loser" all ya want...can't call ME convict, unlike you...:baaa:

token roth army bitch.

Yeah, and you're now the OFFICIAL Roth Army bitch. Congratulations.

Maybe you and Sukdicki can be cell-mates...:lol:

hideyoursheep
03-24-2008, 09:15 PM
yep i did go to prison when i was 19 years old.
i made a stupid mistake and paid dearly for it. 7 years, 120 days to be exact.

your opinion means nothing to me on that subject.

i think going to prison saved my life, im damn glad it happened, wouldnt have it any other way.
i spell pretty damn good for having a ninth grade education, and if i spelled any better you wouldnt have anything to talk about.

oh and by the way with my ninth grade education i made 210,000 dollars last year, what did you make?? 15000?, loser.

And THIS is supposed to make you what?
Respectable?

Believable?

Bill Gates could give you every other one of his 20$ bills and you would still be a classless dry hump.

And that I would tell you "to your face".

Fucking convict.

jhale667
03-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Respectable?

Believable?

Bill Gates could give you every other one of his 20$ bills and you would still be a classless dry hump.

Fucking convict.

vh rides with klansmen is...now and forever...

http://g.photos.cx/Owned_4-6a.jpg

kwame k
03-24-2008, 09:42 PM
token roth army bitch.

At least you are consistent with your rhetoric. You never address the statements made against you and you never debate the points anyone here has made.

Token Roth Army Bitch! Yes and I’m fucking proud of it.

That’s all you got? You have no fucking game, dude. What is your prison record supposed to give you instant street cred? That may work around your little racist friends and I’m sure you’re a man who demands respect from the losers in your life. Probably beat that 14 year old girlfriend of yours for disrespecting you.

Disenfranchised, undereducated, and unmotivated scumbag. Look those words up and you’ll……….. fuck you wouldn’t understand anyways.

Bring you’re a-game if your going to come after me. I know how we can settle this!!!!!!! Let’s have a spelling bee!!!

You’ve been handed your ass(something I’m sure you know about from prison) by everyone here and you’ve brought nothing back. Sally!!

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 09:50 PM

vh rides with klansmen is...now and forever...

http://g.photos.cx/Owned_4-6a.jpg
LOL, you are hillarious.

obama is still a goner, get over it.

the worst part of the 4 more years of republicans thats on its way for me is going to be listening to all you bitches in here whining about it.

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Respectable?

Believable?

Fucking convict.

you wouldnt say shit, your spineless, or yeah you probably would say something, and then call the police after i beat your ass.

run along queer.

kwame k
03-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Here's your worse nightmare! Inbreed. This should get bubba and the boys fired up. Grap some Bush Light and the south shall rise again. I heard your cousin, sister, daughter, wife was screwing the black dude on the right.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PaeZHqcjGZc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PaeZHqcjGZc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jhale667
03-24-2008, 10:07 PM
LOL, you are hillarious.

Yeah, I know. It's a gift.

obama is still a goner, get over it.

Again with the poor reading comprehension. Polls are showing Shrillary hasn't overtaken Obama's lead in delegates yet...:rolleyes:

the worst part of the 4 more years of republicans thats on its way for me is going to be listening to all you bitches in here whining about it.

Well, if it's gonna bother you THAT much, feel free to log out and FUCK OFF...

http://g.photos.cx/you-have-failed-please-die-94.png

Seriously dude, you're getting your ass kicked so badly in here you're turning into the internet equivalent of THIS guy...:D
http://g.photos.cx/ownednazimugshot-06f-08.JPG

kwame k
03-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Could someone here translate I’m not fluent in Inbred Prison Fuck!!!

kwame k
03-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Oh fuck dude! I didn't know your mother,aunt,cousin,sister,girlfriend was going to the prom. Ya all must be proud. Is she the first one in your family to make it to 9th grade.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDK17tnwQ1w&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDK17tnwQ1w&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 10:31 PM
At least you are consistent with your rhetoric. You never address the statements made against you and you never debate the points anyone here has made. i made a point in my first or initial post where this all started and of course all the nutless
democrats in here take it out of context and start screaming racist, which i dont really care because noone here means shit to me.
beleive me if i have something to say whether it be a racist remark or not, i wont hesitate to say it. i just dont have anything racist to say. i would find it in bad taste, if that can happen around here.

i sincerly thought everyone was mad because i typed the word ****** in my initial post, i didnt use it as a decription of the preacher.

i used it as i said in another post as ****** talk or the preacher saying ****** this and ****** that. not that a ****** was talking, or the way ******s talk.
it doesnt really matter, like i said i couldnt care less, but thats as close to an apollogy or explanation as youll get out of me.

i could care less what statements have been made here against me, so why address them?
you need to be thick skinned in this forum
i was hoping for a good response from that post, but as usual as you are acusing me of, everyone here smokescreens everything
into what its not.

if you want to open a racist rant thread, do it, ill be there and ill probably piss everyone off.

this is the issue that i posted about.

i seen a black preacher in a church screaming ******, and then he used gods name in vain in gods house.

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
token roth army bitch.

Hey, W.T.F.!
Now why isn't THIS being moderated?

And before you call me the "token Army cunt"...
Go back to jail and bend over for a smoke or 2!

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
... mother,aunt,cousin,sister,girlfriend...

All of witch... are the same person!

vh rides again
03-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Hey, W.T.F.!

oh here comes the stupid cunt whos proud of herself for not having to show anyone here her tits.

go get yourself another drink and some more dope.

hows the kid doing? too bad it has a fucking drunk dope addict for a mother, im sure it will turn out well, with you being such a great role model.

run along.

kwame k
03-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey, W.T.F.!

No sweetheart you are our "token"(meaning smoking the herb)hot blonde chick!!!!! :D

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 10:47 PM
... ****** talk ... ****** this and ****** that...

You should know by now, that it's all a matter of who sais it and how...
When living in Oakland, I got to live in a black neighborhood. One day, a friend of mine (who was a fairly new friend) got so comfortable with me that she called ME "******"...

I said O.K., I just don't get it? I am as white as they come...???
And she said "Well... you're my friend and that's how we call good friends 'round here..." She also told me that I could call her that too...

But I never did. It would have felt too weird. I mean, what if someonelse heard me and took it the wrong way? So I was called "******" and she was not!

To me, it was just a matter of respect...

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 10:53 PM
oh here comes the stupid cunt whos proud of herself for not having to show anyone here her tits.

hows the kid doing? too bad it has a fucking drunk dope addict for a mother, im sure it will turn out well, with you being such a great role model.

run along.

:lol: :asshole:

Hey... what's the (inspirational) tatoo on your back?
So was Pedro kind enough to let you lick it at the end or did he just drop the lube and did it "inmate way"?

Did you just squeeeel like a pig or where you just crying like those little boys you raped (before getting cought)?

kwame k
03-24-2008, 10:53 PM

run along.

OK you piece of shit! Let’s have a poll here and see who is more respected here you or blondee.
Don’t fuck with her she’s not you sister, cousin, mother, wife, daughter. You may get away with that from your 12 year old girlfriend but not in here or not from me.

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 10:55 PM
OK you piece of shit! Let’s have a poll here and see who is more respected here you or blondee...

Ho dear... don't waist your time there!
It's a proven fact that he doesn't rise up to my hankle...

AND I didn't even have to show my tits! :D

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 10:57 PM
No sweetheart you are our "token"(meaning smoking the herb)hot blonde chick!!!!! :D

Hey, every show in the US has tokens...
You and I baby! ;)

kwame k
03-24-2008, 10:59 PM
:lol: :asshole:

Did you just squeeeel like a pig or where you just crying like those little boys you raped (before getting cought)?

Funny you should ask. I was wrong when I thought he was raped by black men. Here's the proof............
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 11:02 PM
... proud of herself for not having to show anyone here her tits...

You damn right I am!
Better than to be proud of being an ex-convict, who was obviously not ready for real world...
Things can be tough outside; you have to think, work, provide...
If you think about it, Pedro's 11" is much easier!

kwame k
03-24-2008, 11:03 PM
Ho dear... don't waist your time there!
It's a proven fact that he doesn't rise up to my hankle...

AND I didn't even have to show my tits! :D
Well fuck. I was hoping I could defend your honor and get a boobie peak.

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Funny you should ask. I was wrong when I thought he was raped by black men. Here's the proof............
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now THAT's exaclty what I had in mind, when I wrote "Squeeeeel like a pig boy!"

But in that movie, the poor guy didn't ask for it, just like Rideslittleboys did!

kwame k
03-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Now THAT's exaclty what I had in mind, when I wrote "Squeeeeel like a pig boy!"

But in that movie, the poor guy didn't ask for it, just like Rideslittleboys did!

Hehe:D

This guy is so lame he's been handed his ass since his first post.
The world would be a better place without certain people in it.

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 11:13 PM
... hows the kid doing?...

Just when you think you have already sank to the bottom...
You haven't got the nerves to insult my husband, his race and the race of our baby?

Go ahead!
Attack that little quadroon of mine... Say what you really want to say!
:rolleyes:

Coward!

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Hehe:D

This guy is so lame he's been handed his ass since his first post.
The world would be a better place without certain people in it.

Once in a while, I'll get the "blonde", "cunt", "T&A" thing here... The easy cheap stuff (you know)?

blonddgirl777
03-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Just think if this was Obama's preacher.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpCTvRCr38I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpCTvRCr38I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

L.O.L.
This guy needs a bong hit... before he gives himself a heart attack!

kwame k
03-24-2008, 11:39 PM
i made a point in my first or initial post where this all started and of course all the nutless
democrats in here take it out of context and start screaming racist, which i dont really care because noone here means shit to me.

You made no points in your first post. See Comprehension is one of them there big words that means you all doesn't understand what it is you be a reading, Sally.

beleive me if i have something to say whether it be a racist remark or not, i wont hesitate to say it. i just dont have anything racist to say. i would find it in bad taste, if that can happen around here.

All you all been saying, Sally, is them there racist remarks.

i sincerly thought everyone was mad because i typed the word ****** in my initial post, i didnt use it as a decription of the preacher.

No, it was pretty every everything you have been a saying.

i used it as i said in another post as ****** talk or the preacher saying ****** this and ****** that. not that a ****** was talking, or the way ******s talk.
it doesnt really matter, like i said i couldnt care less, but thats as close to an apollogy or explanation as youll get out of me.

You must care you won't go away.

i could care less what statements have been made here against me, so why address them?
you need to be thick skinned in this forum

Why won't you address them because you can't. People around here are smarter than your bullshit. You got called out on your shit and you're too much of a pussy to back it up. Of course you can't because you know you're a racist.

i was hoping for a good response from that post, but as usual as you are acusing me of, everyone here smokescreens everything
into what its not.

My heart goes out to you, Sally. Who the fuck were you hoping for a good response from. The Klan doesn't meet here. Smoke screens? Admit you're a racist say you're sorry and move on.

if you want to open a racist rant thread, do it, ill be there and ill probably piss everyone off.

Again, Sally, the klan doesn't meet here.

this is the issue that i posted about.

i seen a black preacher in a church screaming ******, and then he used gods name in vain in gods house.

Let's see if I can "Dummy this down for you, Sally." A condemnation as in God damn America is not the same as when you slap your 12 year old daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, wife around and say “God Damn it Mary Lou Betty Bob, I said get me a fucking cold beer from the back of the fridge.” In this statement you are using the lords name in vain. When preacher Wright said God Damn America he was stating God should come down and Condemn America for it’s transgression. Or damn America if you will. Fuck, I'm just not good at speaking Inbred.

kwame k
03-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Once in a while, I'll get the "blonde", "cunt", "T&A" thing here... The easy cheap stuff (you know)?

You can handle yourself, I should of known that.

Blackflag
03-24-2008, 11:54 PM
This thread is asinine. The "context" doesn't diminish anything - it reinforces it.

He gives all the reasons why he dislikes the US, then states "God damn America." What's confusing about that?

Not sure how anybody can vote for a president that endorses the statement "God damn America." WTF.

hideyoursheep
03-25-2008, 12:42 AM
you wouldnt say shit, your spineless, or yeah you probably would say something, and then call the police after i beat your ass.

run along queer.

If it's consensual, then the po can't step in.

Put up some of that scratch you say you have.

I'll do it.

1/2 the proceeds can fund the site.

the other half belong to the winner.

Me.

Well?

jhale667
03-25-2008, 01:25 AM
i made a point in my first or initial post

Yes, that was when you began digging your own hole.

This is yet another indication of your profound stupidity. You said "typical n***** talk", did you not?
Pretty much dismissed an entire race with that one, didn't you? And gee, could your intellectual underachiever's moronic posting style be characterized as typical (uneducated, uninformed) INBRED speak? :D

Just sayin, Jed....

And because you're an idiot, you missed the POINT. He did not use God's name in vain - he made a suggestion. A correct one. That if there is a God, he/she /whatever should not be PROUD of America (or any other civilization for that matter....uh-oh, am I using too many big words for you again, slow-boy?) that allowed slavery, instead that said GOD should CONDEMN and look with SHAME upon any society that condoned it.
Disagree? Suck my cock. And yes, it is bigger than yours. :killer:

Originally posted by Blackflag

Not sure how anybody can vote for a president that endorses the statement "God damn America." WTF.

C'mon dude, I know you're smarter than that...

hideyoursheep
03-25-2008, 01:31 AM

When did he "endorse" that statement? Link, please.

And if you listen to his sermom, he's implying that God Himself is damning america for it's own shortcomings, it's govt's bad habits of being self-centered and greed driven.

Did you not listen?

jhale667
03-25-2008, 01:38 AM

Let's see if I can "Dummy this down for you, Sally."

Is it even possible to dummy it down enough for this goober? ;)

Fuck, I'm just not good at speaking Inbred.

It's an art, y'know...in the finger-painting sense of the word... :lol:

Blackflag
03-25-2008, 02:36 AM

C'mon dude, I know you're smarter than that...

No, I guess I'm not. I support everybody's right to say things like that, or to feel that way...but don't tell me you want to be president.

Give me a fucking break, do we have no minimum standards for the office? Love and loyalty to the country, perhaps?

I say a lot of shit about the country, but I'm not running for president.

Blackflag
03-25-2008, 02:38 AM
When did he "endorse" that statement? Link, please.

And if you listen to his sermom, he's implying that God Himself is damning america for it's own shortcomings, it's govt's bad habits of being self-centered and greed driven.

Did you not listen?

It's his pastor, the congregation that he's a part of. If he doesn't condemn the statement, he's impliedly endorsing it by attending/participating.

And turn down the rhetoric for a second. God wasn't saying anything. It was the fat douche at the microphone saying it. Obama's pastor, I believe.

:fu:

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 04:49 AM
He wasn't in attendance....

bueno bob
03-25-2008, 05:01 AM
This whole thing is exactly the reason church and state need to be FUCKING SEPARATED.

hideyoursheep
03-25-2008, 05:21 AM
It's his pastor, the congregation that he's a part of. If he doesn't condemn the statement, he's impliedly endorsing it by attending/participating.

And turn down the rhetoric for a second. God wasn't saying anything. It was the fat douche at the microphone saying it. Obama's pastor, I believe.

:fu:

Barack doesn't need to address this preacher's sermon.
It's not his responsibility.

Nobody has ever went to church and agreed with the pastor's sermon
100% of the time. Unless they were in a cult.

If everyone who disagreed with a sermon, or parts of it, never retuned to church, then they would all be empty.

But as W should keep religion out of legislation, so should
the pastor stay away from politics.
Dems, Repubs and Independents.
That's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

That's my opinion.

Originally posted by bueno bob
This whole thing is exactly the reason church and state need to be FUCKING SEPARATED.

The rhetoric is coming from you, 'flag.
:fu: 2.

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 06:12 AM
OK you piece of shit! Let’s have a poll here and see who is more respected here you or blondee.
Don’t fuck with her she’s not you sister, cousin, mother, wife, daughter. You may get away with that from your 12 year old girlfriend but not in here or not from me.

yeah you losers will stick up for a non fit dope addict of a mother, kinda goes with running your country down and insulting your president.

fucking loser.
why dont you go take a poll on whether you should shoot yourself or not..

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 06:17 AM
yeah you losers will stick up for a non fit dope addict of a mother, kinda goes with running your country down and insulting your president.

fucking loser.
why dont you go take a poll on whether you should shoot yourself or not..

You mean the draft dodging pResident that used to snort coke and has had problems with alcohol?

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 06:18 AM
Just when you think you have already sank to the bottom...
You haven't got the nerves to insult my husband, his race and the race of our baby?

Go ahead!
Attack that little quadroon of mine... Say what you really want to say!

Coward!

aww honey whats the matter, it does hurt to take a look in the mirror doesnt it.

ill bet you have plans on quitting befor the kid goes to school right?
that should make everything ok, your still a good mother.

hideyoursheep
03-25-2008, 06:57 AM

fucking loser.
why dont you go take a poll on whether you should shoot yourself or not.. http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/lnt47/loser.jpghttp://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/zerox_photo/loser.gif

hideyoursheep
03-25-2008, 07:01 AM
Who has the trojans?

:mad:

Nevermind- I'll find the source.

DrMaddVibe
03-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Needs to cut n paste other peoples' opinions instead.

Much easier than thinking for yourself, huh?

:gulp:

Yeah, I guess I should've stated that his opinions mirror my sentiments on that piece of shit that you want to defend. That's so called pastor is a racist bigot spreading hate from the pulpit. You whine about David Duke yet give this guy a pass? You douchebag libs crack me up.

We're supposed to believe that in 20 years of attending this race fueled "church" that Broccoli Obama is just now hearing what his friend the dear pastor has said from the pulpits all these years? He's just now disagreeing with his pastor because he's running for the highest office our nation has? Yeah. Sure, there's just gotta be a logical explanation to it. He's your guy. Defend away. Oh, I can hear the gears turning now in your little fucked mind Kipper. "I never said I was defending Obama or Wright!". I believe that by attacking the post I put up, you most certainly are sticking with what the pastor had to say and how Obama is a closet racist that stoops to throwing his own family under the bus to save his own aspirations of power.

Now, whom do you suppose is paying for Wright's disappearance act? Broccoli? Oprah? His parishoners? Howard Dean? LOL! This is a dream come to true to sit back and watch. America's 1st black President's lying wife running against a closet racist with no political experience. Deadlocked and headed for a brokered convention where a spurned Dean will sit back and proclaim he's ready to run.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yshnhEHBtO4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yshnhEHBtO4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

YEAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH!

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 08:06 AM
aww honey whats the matter, it does hurt to take a look in the mirror doesnt it.

ill bet you have plans on quitting befor the kid goes to school right?
that should make everything ok, your still a good mother.

Hey, what's up with that 41 years old looser of an ex-convict?
He needs to get laid!

But Pedro has literally fucked his soul, leaving him like a mad dog in heat who has to make up a world around him...
Your anus is still bleeding?
Ladies don't like that...

When I look in the mirror, I see what you'd like to see in front of you, once in a while (but never will)!

Prefered to rape the little ones than to stick to the original plan of fuckin' Mama, sister, cousin and sheep...?
Look at where it got you!

7 years of your life, the world was a better place without you...
Go back to gang rape!

kwame k
03-25-2008, 11:10 AM

Give me a fucking break, do we have no minimum standards for the office? Love and loyalty to the country, perhaps?

I say a lot of shit about the country, but I'm not running for president.

I agree with you! That's what has pissed me off about Bush.
We are talking about Bush..............right;)

bueno bob
03-25-2008, 11:14 AM
That's so called pastor is a racist bigot spreading hate from the pulpit.

Welcome to organized religion. Here's your coffee and a menu - are you ready to order or do you need a few minutes yet?

We're supposed to believe that in 20 years of attending this race fueled "church" that Broccoli Obama is just now hearing what his friend the dear pastor has said from the pulpits all these years? He's just now disagreeing with his pastor because he's running for the highest office our nation has?

It's also possible that, now that Obama is on a world stage, he has to say something publically about it and this is the first time you're hearing it. Nobody agrees with every aspect of their religion, or their pastor, 100% of the time. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt before dragging out the crucifixes and counting how many nails we have for the job, personally.

Now, whom do you suppose is paying for Wright's disappearance act? Broccoli? Oprah? His parishoners? Howard Dean? LOL!

Maybe he's been "done away with"...the Clintons set the standard by killing all their enemies, you know...

This is a dream come to true to sit back and watch.

Isn't changing the fact that John McCain isn't going to win, though.

kwame k
03-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Well I see this thread has lasted about as long as the actual interest in Obama's preacher has.

It was fun!

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Hey, what's up with that 41 years old looser of an ex-convict?
He needs to get laid!

sounds to me like you need to give your old man some pussy, or ask him to fuck you once in awhile.
im sure hes tired of your drug doing, smart mouth by now.
im sure youve noticed since having the kid your pussy just isnt the big attraction it once was to him, is he even still around?.

But Pedro has literally fucked his soul, leaving him like a mad dog in heat who has to make up a world around him...
Your anus is still bleeding?
Ladies don't like that...

you have an infatuation with bleeding assholes?
im sure yours has been stretched to the breaking point quite a few times.

When I look in the mirror, I see what you'd like to see in front of you, once in a while (but never will)!

whats that a mother who is so self absorbed with her own needs that she puts them before her own child?

you need help and your child does too.
i have no respect for a woman that does drugs and is raising a child. you should be investigated and held accountable for your actions.

im sure if your child knew the position it was in it would be terrified and rightly so.
you should be ashamed of yourself, coming on this site professing your love for your child and bragging about the good dope you get up there in canada.
your a discusting human being. do your child a favor and quite the dope.

Prefered to rape the little ones than to stick to the original plan of fuckin' Mama, sister, cousin and sheep...?
Look at where it got you!again i question your mothering.

if i had a child, the thought of that would sicken me to the point that i wouldnt even converse on the subject with some asshole on the internet.
you are a discusting person. i hope you dont use that kind of language or have people like that in your home that talk of such discusting things.
i cant beleive a new mother like yourself even thinks of such appalling things.

7 years of your life, the world was a better place without you...

thats the only thing youve said in this forum that has any truth or merit at all.

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Well I see this thread has lasted about as long as the actual interest in Obama's preacher has.

It was fun!
your kidding right?

its on the evening news every night.
you think america is going to forget about that shit your a bigger dumbass than i thought.

im willing to bet that obama doesnt win another state from here on out.

hes fucked

god bless america.

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
sounds to me like you need to give your old man some pussy, or ask him to fuck you once in awhile.
im sure youve noticed since having the kid your pussy just isnt the big attraction it once was to him, is he even still around?.

you have an infatuation with bleeding assholes?
im sure yours has been stretched to the breaking point quite a few times.
whats that a mother who is so self absorbed with her own needs that she puts them before her own child?

you need help and your child does too.
i have no respect for a woman that does drugs and is raising a child. you should be investigated and held accountable for your actions.

im sure if your child knew the position it was in it would be terrified and rightly so.
you should be ashamed of yourself, coming on this site professing your love for your child and bragging about the good dope you get up there in canada.
your a discusting human being. do your child a favor and quite the dope.
again i question your mothering.

if i had a child, the thought of that would sicken me to the point that i wouldnt even converse on the subject with some asshole on the internet.
you are a discusting person. i hope you dont use that kind of language or have people like that in your home that talk of such discusting things.
i cant beleive a new mother like yourself even thinks of such appalling things.

thats the only thing youve said in this forum that has any truth or merit at all.

So, are you saying being a 41-year old homosexual gives you all the time to post here guilt free?

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 06:36 PM
your kidding right?

you think america is going to forget about that shit your a bigger dumbass than i thought.

hes fucked

god bless america.

I think the polls have showed that America could largely give a shit and there are other issues than what the fucking pastor and the church Obama occasionally attended said...

You know, like the Savings and Loan meltdown, the "100 years War," and the fact that China is buying and owning us from here on out...

But yes, you're correct, many stupid, fucktarded Americans will continue to vote against their self-interests...

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 06:50 PM

I don't need to ask him to fuck me... He gets it whenever he wants...
And as for my mouth? Well... he gets is whenever he want it too!
Jealous?

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 06:53 PM
... you have an infatuation with bleeding assholes?
im sure yours has been stretched to the breaking point quite a few times...

No... actually (unlike Pedro and other criminals like you), he does it smooooothly!

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 06:57 PM
... i have no respect for a woman that does drugs and is raising a child. you should be investigated and held accountable for your actions...

L.M.F.A.O...
The Roth Army criminal/ex-convict has spoken!
And what it this supposed to be worthed?
You disgrace of a human being... your opinions aren't worth shit to anyone anymore... now that you've proven to be the garbage of society!

Nitro Express
03-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Oh fuck dude! I didn't know your mother,aunt,cousin,sister,girlfriend was going to the prom. Ya all must be proud. Is she the first one in your family to make it to 9th grade.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDK17tnwQ1w&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDK17tnwQ1w&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oh my. Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Bo and Luke aren't going to be too happy.

kwame k
03-25-2008, 07:04 PM
your kidding right?

hes fucked

god bless america.

No Sally,

You’re fucked.
Let’s see you hate black people, you are threaten by women, feel the need to try to subjugate a women who disagreed with you, your rage has completely taken over your life, and you can not put a coherent sentence or thought pattern together.

This Obama story may or may not be dying but your fragile grasp on reality is.

You’ll never crawl out of the gutter you live in.

You are nothing more than entertainment, a fun way to mock and ridicule someone who has nothing to offer as far as an intelligent debate goes.

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 07:12 PM
... if i had a child...

If a crack whore yould be so out of it as to let herself being raped by you and procreate...
The peace of shit comin' out of that, would be on hell of an ugly bastard!

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 07:17 PM
L.M.F.A.O...
The Roth Army criminal/ex-convict has spoken!
And what it this supposed to be worthed?
You disgrace of a human being... your opinions aren't worth shit to anyone anymore... now that you've proven to be the garbage of society!

god your stupid.

you must be under the impression that i was a pillar in the roth army community, LOL.

ive been an asshole here since day 1.

ive never said anything in this forum claiming to be a wonderful person.

lets talk more about you now.

so hows it feel to have someone finally call you on your dope using since youve become a new mother?.

i thought about doing it last time you brang your filthy little mouth my way, but decided against it.

i would rather be an ex convict any day than a mother who only thinks of herself and her wants over that of her own child.

ive paid my dues and took responsibility for my actions, when are you going too?.

i only hope for the sake of your child that this sinks into your head.

and just so you know, i was busted for drugs. but ive never had any kids nor would i bring one into my life.

even as big a peice a shit i was back then, i never had any intention of bringing a child into my life of drugs.

im done talking to your denial ridden ass, if you respond dont expect a reply.

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 07:17 PM
... a new mother like yourself even thinks of such appalling things...

At least, I don't go ahead and act uppon them!
(Like the worthless peace of shit that you are)...

Tell me, how many people did you kill?
How did it feel?

Judging by your posts, you have absolutely no remorse and haven't learned one bit from your mistakes...

You shouldn't have turned down the re-insertion program...
But again, why waist money on a lost case?

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
... im done talking to your denial ridden ass, if you respond dont expect a reply.

Well... IT'S ABOUT FUCK'N TIME!
Nobody cares about what you have to say around here... too stupid to notice?

Now you know!
Sit down and shut the fuck up!

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
... i question your mothering....

Question no more...
My mothering is 100% perfect... just as everything else about me, myself and I! :cool:

Gosh I better find a mirror and kiss it A.S.A.P.! ;)

bueno bob
03-25-2008, 10:28 PM
god your stupid.

Classic...mad english skills ya got there...

You want a prize?

Threatened?

so hows it feel to have someone finally call you on your dope using since youve become a new mother?

The very fact that you find a problem with occasional indulgance and are willing to leap to abject conclusions about it's effect on her parenting skills speaks plenty about your own delusions and misconceptions. The more you rant about it, the more stupid you look.

Um, Mari-Ju-Anna is a gateway drug, mmmkay? :rolleyes:

i would rather be an ex convict any day than a mother who only thinks of herself and her wants over that of her own child.

Well, when you live with her for a year and get a real good examination of her parenting skills, I guess you'll be qualified to judge.

Until then, you're talking out of your ass.

ive paid my dues and took responsibility for my actions, when are you going too?

Maybe you should add on a week of jail time for every beer she has, too.

Yes, your concern is shining through... :rolleyes:

and just so you know, i was busted for drugs. but ive never had any kids nor would i bring one into my life.

Well thank God for that. I'd hate to think what other forms of intolerance and bigotry you'd pump into their heads.

even as big a peice a shit i was back then, i never had any intention of bringing a child into my life of drugs.

Admittedly, that's sensible, and commendable.

Ooh goody! The "I'm not replying to you anymore!" attack. What's next, a goodbye thread?

:smoke2:

Blackflag
03-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I think this whole thread shows the typical dimwit who wants to vote for Obama (or McCain). Fucking idiots can barely string a sentence together.

:uck:

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 11:10 PM
god your stupid.

you must be under the impression that i was a pillar in the roth army community, LOL.

so hows it feel to have someone finally call you on your dope using since youve become a new mother?.

i thought about doing it last time you brang your filthy little mouth my way, but decided against it.

ive paid my dues and took responsibility for my actions, when are you going too?.

So, ya' get much ass in prison?

Did ya' get lockjaw, hemorrhoids, and incontinence?

Did ya'?

vh rides again
03-25-2008, 11:18 PM
nick the white boy liberal whos afraid someone wont think hes a good white man speaks.

sure nick stick up for her, ill bet you grew up with a dope addict for a mother, so you would naturally think its fine for her to do drugs while raising a child. your as discusting as she is.

it all falls into place with your white boy liberal punk ass.
defend racist preachers , defend drug addicted mothers, put down your country, call your president names.

fucking liberal faggot.

why dont you go plant some daisys somewhere, hug some trees, re-invent the internet to keep in pace with your lord and savior al gore.

you are never going to see a goodbye thread from me, theres noone here worth leaving one for, and i have no plans on going anywhere.

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 11:25 PM
So the answer is a lot and yes...

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Nick has NEVER stood up for me...

He is just using common sense as far as the racists and misogynists attacks that just occured in this thread!

And didn't you (riseagainsteveryone) say that you where just gonna shut the fuck up?

jhale667
03-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Originally commited by vh rides with klansmen

http://g.photos.cx/Robasboy-a6.jpg

:p

Classic...mad english skills ya got there...

The very fact that you find a problem with occasional indulgance and are willing to leap to abject conclusions about it's effect on her parenting skills speaks plenty about your own delusions and misconceptions. The more you rant about it, the more stupid you look.

Um, Mari-Ju-Anna is a gateway drug, mmmkay? :rolleyes:

...you're talking out of your ass.

http://g.photos.cx/owneddropthesoap-439-89.jpg

bueno bob
03-26-2008, 01:32 AM
sure nick stick up for her, ill bet you grew up with a dope addict for a mother, so you would naturally think its fine for her to do drugs while raising a child. your as disGusting as she is.

:eek:

http://static.flickr.com/52/128362388_3344ab5bc3.jpg

Can you show me a link to some factual evidence that says occasional indulgance in weed and maybe a drink or two here and there has been proven to be detrimental to every users child? Can you show me how it impairs an adult's ability to make sensible judgment calls when it comes to raising children? Or creates an adult to wilfully ignore their child's welfare, refuse to feed them, clothe them, or even provide them a warm, secure shelter? Or education?

I'd be really interested in seeing it, personally. I want a proven statistics that show the children raised in a home where one or more of the parents occasionally indulge in marijuana are harmed to the point where they're permanently damaged for life and the parents are completely incapable of making solid, rational decisions regarding their kids at any stage of the game.

Give me some evidence that shows that ABSOLUTELY, in more than 95% of all revealed cases, that's exactly the situation.

Then you may actually have an argument.

it all falls into place with your white boy liberal punk ass.
defend racist preachers , defend drug addicted mothers, put down your country, call your president names.

George W. Bush is a war criminal, an illiterate, an asshole so out of touch with reality that the sun in his world is green, and an overall prick of a guy.

Neener neener neener.

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 08:31 AM
O.M.G., Bueno Bob...
You are putting so much energy and time to explain to a basket case the facts that everyone knows already...

May the force be with you!
But I wouldn't bother...

May I use that picture in my sig.?

kwame k
03-26-2008, 10:30 AM

Can you show me a link to some factual evidence that says occasional indulgance in weed and maybe a drink or two here and there has been proven to be detrimental to every users child?

Give me some evidence that shows that ABSOLUTELY, in more than 95% of all revealed cases, that's exactly the situation.

There you go Bob, wanting them there fancy facts and pesky links. If he could do that then he wouldn't have his narrow minded views.

He'll just call you a fag and blondd a whore. It's all in the Inbred Handbook of "How to win a aregument an inpress yer frends":D

vh rides again
03-26-2008, 05:26 PM

http://static.flickr.com/52/128362388_3344ab5bc3.jpg

Can you show me a link to some factual evidence that says occasional indulgance in weed and maybe a drink or two here and there has been proven to be detrimental to every users child? Can you show me how it impairs an adult's ability to make sensible judgment calls when it comes to raising children? Or creates an adult to wilfully ignore their child's welfare, refuse to feed them, clothe them, or even provide them a warm, secure shelter? Or education?

I'd be really interested in seeing it, personally. I want a proven statistics that show the children raised in a home where one or more of the parents occasionally indulge in marijuana are harmed to the point where they're permanently damaged for life and the parents are completely incapable of making solid, rational decisions regarding their kids at any stage of the game.

Then you may actually have an argument.

George W. Bush is a war criminal, an illiterate, an asshole so out of touch with reality that the sun in his world is green, and an overall prick of a guy.

Neener neener neener. i shouldnt have to explain why a child shouldnt be in the hands of someone who is impared but

Bob i will take you up on that question.

ill start loking for documented info after i get some shit done.

just off the top of my head without looking for any outside info.

driving while on marijuana is very dangerous, i dont even have to look for any documentation on that.
she is smoking the best dope in the world and is definately impared.

if she doesnt smoke and drive my hats off to her, but every pot smoker i know is stones 24/7, wake and bake.

hell she could drop her kid while giving it a bath while stoned, would she have droopped the kid if she wasnt stoned? who knows, she shouldnt have been stoned in the first place.

if she smokes im sure her spouse smokes, so the kid is with noone that is mentally qualified to care for a child.

anything that you do with a child while impared is in my book, child abuse. or at the very least neglecting your duties as a parent.

unless she quits using pot before her child becomes mentally aware of whats going on she will open her childs life up to the world of drugs.
i dont think anyone on this site will argue with me whether it be marijuana cocaine or diet pills, it is definately the wrong thing to do.
everyone here at some point in their lives has done drugs probably, but it is very detrimental to expose a child to that lifestyle whether it be a somewhat harmless drug like marijuana or not.

you know how the drug life is, it doesnt matter if a child has no intention of ever using another drug besides marijuana or not, they are exposed to the life of drugs and all the losers in it.
with any drug using community comes drugs and addiction.

ill look around later.

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 06:31 PM
...So much hate towards me and women in general!
Typical of a frustrated bastard who can't get any...

See everybody, all these statements against me came after I've plugged his filthy mouth for making a racist comment, directly to Kwanme K...

So he started making up B.S. about me (probably still using that date rape drug he used to give the children, before abusing of them)... See what that can do to an already trashed brain?
Thank God he got busted!

He can go on the net and find anything he wants... on thing he won't be able to find, are posts where I said to be a stoner (still)...

He haven't read the stoner thread, obviously because I clearly wrote there, that besides those once a year trips I take with my husband to Amsterdam, I only get to smoke pot 2-3 times a year... We do it when the kids are in bed or at a babysitter's. Of course, all of you normal people can understand that!

Yes, I've had my stoner days when living in California but those days have been over for the last 8 years...

So once again. the Roth Army shit hole has proven to be talking out of hanger, bitterness, jealousy, racism and misoginy...

Quite an agenda... to get mad at strangers on the net!

jhale667
03-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Pay him no mind, BG....he's a self-righteous, hypocritical, former prison-bitch bigot troll.
Starts with racism, goes to lecturing on fucking child-rearing (though bet that has a different meaning to him)....give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:
Pray his loser ass never reproduces...

kwame k
03-27-2008, 12:57 AM
...So much hate towards me and women in general!
Typical of a frustrated bastard who can't get any...

See everybody, all these statements against me came after I've plugged his filthy mouth for making a racist comment, directly to Kwanme K...

I’m a Lilly White Boy hiding behind the Mayor of Detroit’s picture!!!
Blonde hair and blue eyes!!!

Thanks for sticking up for me!

hideyoursheep
03-27-2008, 07:50 AM
5 pages about racism, preacher association, drug use :rolleyes:,

finger-pointing,

and 2 meaningless posts from Crackfag, the self proclaimed english major,

Yet nothing on Queen Hillary's claims of landing in a hot LZ.

Words right out of her own mouth.
Not her pastors- hers.

hideyoursheep
03-27-2008, 07:53 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
:uck:

I promise to pull back a little from now on:p

Seshmeister
03-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I'm sure everyone's heard about Obama's preacher saying "god damn America" on the news or the internet by now, and the snippet of the sermon they keep playing makes this preacher look very anti-American, and thus casts Obama in a negative light for having an anti-American preacher. Well, they're not playing the rest of the sermon for you, because they only want you to hear the juicy tidbit that hurts Obama. Listen to the rest of the sermon and you'll see how completely out of context the preacher's words were taken.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvMbeVQj6Lw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvMbeVQj6Lw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The superstitious dummy should go read his bible. God and Jesus supported slavery and were all for it.

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and screws them!

What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don't die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

thome
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Ok here is the deal he is not a preacher ,he is not a man of God, he is a frustrated blues singer ,a frustrated sex teacher, a frustrated attention whore, who gets his goddamn jollies off of being center stage.

He is a talentless piece of sh!t needy self centered smart ass who hides behind GOD as his rite to speak and collect money cause he has no skills other than a need to lead people to thier doom thru manipulating thier mother fukkin minds and pocket books.

Why do you listen ,why do the news report him, why does he say this sh!t because the loudest MF gets the ear, just like the loosest slut gets the dikk.

So go to church? and stick yourself inside these freeks.

Listen about these people or to them on the tv and radio and cum!

Then discuss how he charged you for your fukkin..... if your wise, but you aren't .

You all are getting in him just like he wants, he/they will get more money everbody is happy.

Anyone in this thread who treats this as a reason to pontificate your feeling or "constuctive theories" on what the meaning or reasons are in reff. to this story of BS are stupid as the mother fukkin day is long.

On the shelves soon his life story for purchase and all it' glory.

"you people are sheep."

He needs no discussion he needs cash and so do the news stations.

blonddgirl777
03-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
The superstitious dummy should go read his bible. God and Jesus supported slavery and were all for it.

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and screws them!

What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don't die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

Well... well... well...

5 years of Catholic school and those fuck'n nuns never bothered reading us THESE passages of the bible!
Of course, in this day and age, no one would brag about reading a book with such inhumane values...

That would explain the tolerance towards American slavery, before civil war... It also explains the condoning of beating children, in order for them to behave, witch was made illegal only in the 60's...

Back in high school (that Catholic school), I was a rebel and didn't want to be there. So I did all sorts of shit to piss the nuns off...
Such as;
Hanging crucifix upside down (after seing the movie "The Omen") and... Burning a bible!

Not that I'm proud of what I've done but let's say that if I got to burn such hanous writings... It doesn't bother me at all!

Seshmeister
03-27-2008, 11:03 PM
The Christian pick n mix choose the bits you like thing,

blonddgirl777
03-27-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
The Christian pick n mix choose the bits you like thing,

As far as I'm concerned, I never liked anything that was read to me, from the bible... Without mentioning that "they" only picked the least offensive.

Just to name one exemple; The role of women...
I heard of one temptress who's responsible for men's sexual behaviors (Eve), one whore (Marie-Madeleine) and one procreating virgin (Marie). I don't even want to know about the others (if there are any)!

Really... how are these women supposed to be role models?

Nothing for me, in that bible...
Spirituality comes from within and I don't need a middle man or a handbook!

hideyoursheep
03-29-2008, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by thome
Ok here is the deal .
He needs no discussion he needs cash and so do the news stations.

Uh, okay.

This I can decipher.

Everything else is gonna require my magic mojo Thome decoder ring.

*digging through box of Lucky Charms*
:confused: