PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lee Curtis shows some skin...

bueno bob
03-22-2008, 02:35 AM
NEW YORK (AP) -- Jamie Lee Curtis went shirtless to pose for AARP The Magazine.

Curtis is shown sporting gray hair and wading in water up to her chest on the cover of the magazine's May/June issue, which will be available Monday.

The star of "True Lies," "A Fish Called Wanda" and other films becomes eligible for membership in AARP, the nonprofit organization for people 50 and over, when she celebrates her birthday Nov. 22.

"I want to be older," she tells the magazine. "I actually think there's an incredible amount of self-knowledge that comes with getting older. I feel way better now than I did when I was 20. I'm stronger, I'm smarter in every way, I'm so much less crazy than I was then."

Curtis, who is married to Christopher Guest and the mother of two children, says she reached a turning point two years ago when a tabloid published a photo of her and gave her weight as 161 pounds.

"I was like, `How dare you — I'm not 161 pounds!' I was indignant. I got home and I went on a scale and I was 161 pounds. I was in denial about it," she says.

"So I started a really healthy way of eating, just avoiding things that I had been shoving in my mouth. Over the course of a year, I dropped about 20 pounds," Curtis says.

"Now, I get up at (5 a.m.) every day, filled with energy. I play tennis three times a week, and I do yoga."

Curtis says growing older means paring down to an essential version of yourself.

"I've let my hair go gray. I wear only black and white. Every year I buy three or four black dresses that I just keep in rotation. I own one pair of blue jeans. I've given away all my jewelry, because I don't wear it," she says.

What about her life would she do over?

"I've been an inconsistent parent at times, and it's my greatest regret," she says. "When my daughter was small, I worked too much. I was replicating what my own mother (Janet Leigh) did."

Here's a video with some of the images...can't embed it, sorry...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6EvO_466ChA

Nitro Express
03-22-2008, 03:41 AM
Damn you! you Rick Roller!

bueno bob
03-22-2008, 10:02 AM
:rockit2:

Matt White
03-22-2008, 10:26 AM
NICE RACK

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2714/jamieleecurtispa4.jpg

Isaac R.
03-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Damn you! you Rick Roller!

Dude, you're not spose to say anything...might be a few ppl left on the interwebs who haven't fallen for that one yet:p

jhale667
03-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
NICE RACK

Indeed! :baaa:

Nitro Express
03-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
NICE RACK

The Trading Places era. :D She always had a wierd looking head but who wouldn't love to suck those tits and go balls deep into that sweet ass of hers?

Terry
03-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Back in the early to mid 1980s, fuck yeah!

Now? Wouldn't exactly call Jamie Lee a MILF...

...plus, doesn't she have a penis?

thome
03-23-2008, 02:59 AM
If she doesn't she can have mine anytime, anywhere.lol.

Isaac R.
03-23-2008, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Terry

Nah...just a rumor...Howard Stern can be quite teh douche.

binnie
03-24-2008, 06:25 AM
I find her approach to age refreshing. Didn't see pose for a magazine a couple of years ago with no mke-up or anything? A very confident lady...

Bob Brubake
03-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Terry

She was probably born a hermamprodite, thats the rumour. And since her kids are adopted and her husband(Christopher Guest) isn't the most masculine guy in the world, I tend to believe it.

Anyway, I'd still do her. If she still has her penis, I'd get her from behind and give her a reach-around. It would be worth it.