PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Chinese(SEE-ERS)

thome
03-24-2008, 12:06 PM
So after a 100(cause that is how I rolled) years of abuse of every drug known to man I am getting these -Gin Blossoms- on my nose, I don't drink "GIN".

Remember W.C.Fields and the constant sores and drunkenness...?

Dead man walking, can't you see the signs, the signs of death around you?

However, little red bumps are showing up. Is this perhaps a -Sign- of -Liver Failure- or perhaps the beginnings of cirrhosis?? Is it a -outward- see-ing sign of what internally is going on with my body?

Like how a Chiropractor can tell by the way you sit you are in pain?

I had a few bumps across my chest when younger and this -Ancient Medicine- man said,:" they start at your heart and follow your main aorta across your chest to your shoulder in a curve, directly on top of the artery, you had best quit smoking."

The color of your eyes whites the color of yuor jaundiced skin...?

Is there any truth in -Country Doctoring- can I be diagnosed without invasive surgury, without X-Ray?

Can I see the signs and find help thru simple prevention and maybe some herb remedys that only certain men of wisdom understand?

All medicines are sythesised from organic compounds Yes/No?

I know a guy who -see's- cancer patients (he has studied chinese medice all his life ,,meditation herbs, Kung -Fu, stuff like that) after all hope is lost thru normal medical circles and he has helped them to a cure without chemo without surgury..?

Anyone believe in this? I ain't talking Faith Healing just 5000 year old stuff that is proven and workes...?

any comments welcome...

Nitro Express
03-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Chinese medicine basically is preventative medicine. Some of it is not about curing anything but keeping yourself healthy so you don't need major lifesaving procedures. Since Chinese medicine philosophy is heavily influenced by Tao philosophy they don't sepparate the spiritual from the physical. One reason some Chinese medical theories have been very successful at treating patients with certain types of clinical depression. The ancient Chinese knew stuff about how the brian worked that modern medicine is just beginning to realize.

Nitro Express
03-24-2008, 01:06 PM
The Chinese concept of Chi "inner energy" is not bullshit. It's powerful stuff and in fact, Bruce Lee got in big trouble for telling Westerners about it. Self-dicipline of one's Chi is the basis behind kung fu and Chinese acrobatics.

Where Westerners tend to be spiritually bankrupt and physically worn down, a master of their own chi will have enormouse energy, self-confidence, and be spiritually and physically fit. It makes you one tough motherfucker.

Nitro Express
03-24-2008, 01:06 PM
The Chinese concept of Chi "inner energy" is not bullshit. It's powerful stuff and in fact, Bruce Lee got in big trouble for telling Westerners about it. Self-dicipline of one's Chi is the basis behind kung fu and Chinese acrobatics.

Where Westerners tend to be spiritually bankrupt and physically worn down, a master of their own chi will have enormouse energy, self-confidence, and be spiritually and physically fit. It makes you one tough motherfucker.

thome
03-24-2008, 02:01 PM
So looking for my Chi within was the answer ,not working my fingers to the bone ,looking for it within a bottle, a smoke and strange woman a passenger in the night.

All in all I have a few posessions, but work has broken my bones my search for what has led me? where....

broken bones, carbuncles on my nose, continoius pain in my guts, angry flesh of missing passion.lungs that burn from the air, unlaced with nicotine,bottles and bags gone on to the next search for happiness...

So we break our bones working to pay for the threrapy to heal us ?

Perhaps the man on the mountain who contemplates the sands and trees is more than just a monkey on a stump, perhaps the search for enlightenment is more than the boat or the bigger boat 100 miles away at the lake.

Crushing my skull weekly ....perhaps attitude adjustment could also provide a less destructive future along with the work and they play.

With a little search for what heals you instead of what destroys .

Could this be as enjoyable .....

thome
03-24-2008, 02:40 PM
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/chinese/emperors.html

I guess when I have a headache, I take a asperin when my belly aches I take some pepto.

Instead....

perhaps some herbal teas some Red ling shi some Astragalus for my lungs..

The reishi mushroom (called ling shi in China) was revered by the Taoists–seekers of immortality–as the elixir of life. Reishi mushroom has been used in China and Japan for thousands of years, where it is considered a longevity tonic and is prescribed for many age-related disorders and a variety of degenerative diseases (including arthritis), allergies, cancer, and heart disease. Clinical studies have shown that reishi have antioxidant, immune-stimulating, and anticancer properties, and have been shown to protect and improve liver and cardiovascular function. The mushroom stimulates the synthesis of RNA and DNA, the blueprints and building blocks of cells. Reishis also have mild sedative properties and aid the body's adaptation to stress.

I used to open two caps of this ground mushroom and place it in a cup of oolong tea, wich I can't find anymore Oh I can find some CRAP called oolong but it might as well be just called oolong sticks and stems....

I used to do this sort of thing back in the day to get right...

Perhaps the white doctors who study this medicine or the chinese who have shops here in america.

Beats the crap out of a pharmacist who cuts his cancer drugs to his patrons to make some extra cash...

I shure as hell don't want to be sold some Bear Bile and find out I am only eating Bear Bile and it ain't doing sh!t..

Perhaps there is a reason the FDA won't pass some of this stuff perhaps it is bunk ,but perhaps it's about control of the drugs we get?