PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Obama... A Time Bomb Waiting To Explode???

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 08:29 PM
When the tragedy of Sept. 11th. happened, my husband and I where living in Toronto...
He was going to school with other students from everywhere in the world. One of his good study friends was Muslim, previously from Persia.

They got to discuss politics a lot and on a regular basis. It was interesting to hear the opinions of people from "the other side"...

One day, that guy told him something that left us sceptical and perplex... Defenitely something to consider thinking about...

It was a conspiracy theory about a Muslim (temporarely "changing" his religion), infiltrating the U.S. government and rising to presidency. Of course, to seek revenge.

He predicted that it was going to happen slowly but surely. He also said that the one running for presidency was going to be either white or black (but not too dark). Not Arab... to gain people's confidence.

And if elected, when that corrupted president would get his call from above... he would react and attack... this time, for good!

At first, we thought that this theoty was far fetch and that even if you beleive in conspiracies, it could never happen.

Since we have our own politics to care about and we shall get informed as much as we can in order to vote here, we really don't have the time to get in depts with the U.S. policies... We know what's going on but as for the general public's opinion... we'd like to know;

What do you all think about that?
Did Hillary played that card already?

Personally... I am questioning, thinking that everything is possible but I doubt it would be the case with Barack...

I don't know :confused:

Little Lamont
03-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah, he'll walk into the White House his first day of office with a bomb in his briefcase. Shit.

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Little Lamont
Yeah, he'll walk into the White House his first day of office with a bomb in his briefcase. Shit.

If (IF) that theory is true... I doubt it would be just the ol' bombing a building deal...
More likely, taking over economically, ruining and/or abolishing the country for good!

BITEYOASS
03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Well since Obama imbibed in the reefer when he was young, I doubt the muslim world would accept him.

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well since Obama imbibed in the reefer when he was young, I doubt the muslim world would accept him.

But what if this would be part of the plan... to make sure that you are totally misslead and feel confident enough to vote for him?

BITEYOASS
03-25-2008, 09:47 PM
We're basically fucked over here in the USA as far a presidential candidates are concerned. Our basic choices are: Submerge in Piss or go up for breathing room and be covered in shit.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
03-25-2008, 10:02 PM
We're basically fucked over here in the USA as far a presidential candidates are concerned. Our basic choices are: Submerge in Piss or go up for breathing room and be covered in shit.

HELLLLLO!

Finally someone who FUCKING gets it, too.

bueno bob
03-25-2008, 10:19 PM
I get it now!

He's unassuming...something of a quiet political force, but very persuasive and charismatic...says all the right things...rises to power steadily from seemingly nowhere based on the not-so-subtle delicacies of people tired of ceaseless bureacratic bullshit...and then, once he's in power, strikes for the benefit of his religion!

It's rather brilliant, honestly.

But...

Haven't I heard this theory somewhere before?

http://www.sffaudio.com/images05/large/StarWarsRevengeOfTheSith500.jpg

:confused:

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 10:23 PM
It seems that every conspiracy theories have been covered already... in Hollywood!

bueno bob
03-25-2008, 10:38 PM
"If you're not with me, you're my enemy!"

http://www.deathbydew.net/wp-content/uploads/2007_10/vdrobam.jpg

God dammit! Another conspiracy! :mad:

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 11:04 PM
LMFAO!! :D

This might be the ironically funniest thread started here, ever!!

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

And who said that Kanucks had a lack of iron? :o

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:12 PM

Haaa come on... let us know what you think of this theory?
I am asking because there are talks about that, over here!
And I need to know what people in the U.S. think, we don't get to hear about personal opinions in our medias (or very rarely)...

Nickdfresh
03-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Sorry, but it is completely retarded if you know the facts. Obama's father was born Muslim but he was an atheist, and he was raised Christian.

The "madrasah" he supposedly attended in Indonesia when he was very young was actually a Western style boarding school where they wore ties, khakis, and school girl outfits. :)

There's no truth to such internet bullshit. Believe about him what you want, but his problems have to do with the Christian church he attends...

Seshmeister
03-25-2008, 11:25 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjxY9rZwNGU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjxY9rZwNGU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Sorry, but it is completely retarded if you know the facts. Obama's father was born Muslim but he was an atheist, and he was raised Christian.

The "madrasah" he supposedly attended in Indonesia when he was very young was actually a Western style boarding school where they wore ties, khakis, and school girl outfits. :)

There's no truth to such internet bullshit. Believe about him what you want, but his problems have to do with the Christian church he attends...

I don't really know the facts... Like I said, we have our own political B.S. to worry about (federal and provincial). And it can get complicated at times.

I don't beleive that Obama would be THE ONE but that theorie is not stupid at all!
When we first heard about it (back in 2001), we thought that maybe it was only a matter of time before it all came true.

Here, we have some people that are pro-republicans, mostly in the English Canada. And even if I don't agree with them, I listen to what they have to say and question constantly...

Sorry... I didn't mean to offend anyone!

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjxY9rZwNGU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjxY9rZwNGU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How many times will we get to see this Youtube "peace of art" on this site? :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:39 PM
You are wellcomed to censor and/or to close this thread...
What if... some people should beleive that this could be true?

Just another taboo at the Roth Army!

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:43 PM
How do you think that people from other countries will get to know what you think if everyone wants to keep the opposite opinions in the dark?

I read Sarge saying that "One could learn about the U.S. politics at this site, sometimes better than in the medias..."

Where is that?

Seshmeister
03-25-2008, 11:47 PM
It's not a taboo it's just a fucking dumb premise which says more about your fear of other cultures and a closet racism than anything else.

Disappointing...

blonddgirl777
03-25-2008, 11:54 PM
It's not a taboo it's just a fucking dumb premise which says more about your fear of other cultures and a closet racism than anything else.

Disappointing...

Gees... didn't you read my posts?
I said that this story (made up by a Muslim friend of my hubby) was far fetch!
I clearly stated that I didn't have an opinion on this!

Why is asking people's opinions suddenly a bad thing?

And F.Y.I...
I wrote this in another thread already... my point of views (since that last thread about Muslims) has changed a lot.
We are living some big changes here, and people that are open minded, do change too (on both sides)!

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 12:00 AM
... fear of other cultures and a closet racism...

Get out of Scottland for a little while and go take a walk in any big American cities...
The day you will see as many diverse cultures there, as you can see here and in your own country...?
Good luck! ;)

You want to see fear?
Go to J.F.K. and L.A.X. airports... it's just as bad as Heathrow!

Seshmeister
03-26-2008, 12:13 AM
I've been to both. I'm at Heathrow constantly. I get out of Scotland all the time. Fear is the problem and the problem with this thread.

So a dumb muslim had a dumb idea.

It would be cool if a US presidential candidate could be agnostic never mind not superstitious.

The two years of stupidly intense insanely expensive campaigning in the US system leads to bland politicians who are owned by the rich lobbyists.

Obama being less bland than usual should surely not be seen as a weakness. Surely if there is a threat from 'terrorism' it's a lot harder to radicalise people in the world by claiming the US is some big crusading christian evil empire when the president has his background.

The premise of this thread that he must be some undercover muslim extremist is just nuts. Of course you are going to get shit about it,

Cheers!

:gulp:

BITEYOASS
03-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I don't really know the facts... Like I said, we have our own political B.S. to worry about (federal and provincial). And it can get complicated at times.

I don't beleive that Obama would be THE ONE but that theorie is not stupid at all!
When we first heard about it (back in 2001), we thought that maybe it was only a matter of time before it all came true.

Here, we have some people that are pro-republicans, mostly in the English Canada. And even if I don't agree with them, I listen to what they have to say and question constantly...

So do your nation's conservatives purchase the services of male prostitutes and hang out at bathroom stalls too? LOL

BITEYOASS
03-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Of course Canada doesn't have to worry about rapture ready nutjobs with access to nukier weapons. I don't see any use in a 500 kiloton warhead anymore. The sooner they are disposed of, the safer the world would be.

thome
03-26-2008, 12:29 AM

Yeah that's a reason for forgivness and trust..?:rolleyes:

Hillary is a first class Dyke with a attitude of self importance in her useless jib jab.

McCain was torchered to near death at least 50 times in Viet Cong prison for 6 years.

4 Rretarded Statements in a row....

Make that 5

Button Button who gets the button?

All the people who defend any of these freeks or attempt to justify thier worthiness are fools.

I am almost possitve thier are competent women out there.

Black men with some class.

White dudes without a sadistic nightmare past.

Ask yourselves why these three fools at the gate?

Then watch that Fugly Kardasian skank get her ass raped on film and get a tv deal out of it.

It's all a political joke, a pick play to satisfy what is going to happen in the next few years .

Someone will be needed to make america look like a foolish joke while we beat the sh!t out of the guys behind the curtian.

McCain will be the one.

thometrain xcv.wr 4:16

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 08:37 AM
... So a dumb muslim had a dumb idea...

But you know... he was not that dumb!
Well educated, well read, well traveled and kept informed (not only from the American sources)...

His idea was more about him being mad (at Americans) and trying to scare everyone...
I guess he was also into the far out conspiracy theories but really... that can happen to people of all religions!

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 08:41 AM
... It would be cool if a US presidential candidate could be agnostic never mind not superstitious...

It is necessary for organizations such as a government and educational institutes to remain agnostic...

Here, we've kicked out Religion from politics a long time ago (around the late 60's or so) and in the 80's, the same happened with schools at every levels...

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 08:45 AM
So do your nation's conservatives purchase the services of male prostitutes and hang out at bathroom stalls too? LOL

I'm sure they do... male prostitutes (and prostitutes in general) is a man's thing... regardless of his religion, race or nationality.

So far, I don't recall hearing a scandal of that sort... our polititians are more into fraud, like steeling from the "deposit cash holder"!

Nickdfresh
03-26-2008, 09:23 AM

RFLMMFAO!! :D

Nickdfresh
03-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by thome

Yeah that's a reason for forgivness and trust..?:rolleyes:

Hillary is a first class Dyke with a attitude of self importance in her useless jib jab.

McCain was torchered to near death at least 50 times in Viet Cong prison for 6 years.

4 Rretarded Statements in a row....

Make that 5

Button Button who gets the button?

All the people who defend any of these freeks or attempt to justify thier worthiness are fools.

I am almost possitve thier are competent women out there.

Black men with some class.

White dudes without a sadistic nightmare past.

Ask yourselves why these three fools at the gate?

Then watch that Fugly Kardasian skank get her ass raped on film and get a tv deal out of it.

It's all a political joke, a pick play to satisfy what is going to happen in the next few years .

Someone will be needed to make america look like a foolish joke while we beat the sh!t out of the guys behind the curtian.

McCain will be the one.

thometrain xcv.wr 4:16

Another quality Thome post of useless gibberish...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/ThomeDouche.jpg

kwame k
03-26-2008, 10:23 AM

And if elected, when that corrupted president would get his call from above... he would react and attack... this time, for good!

There may be something to this, after all. You just knew I had to bring Bush into this:D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K3dAnSMzUlo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K3dAnSMzUlo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

knuckleboner
03-26-2008, 10:26 AM

not calling you out, since you didn't create the theory. but the theory is really, really, really, really...really, really, really, really stupid.

there have been a total of 42 people in the world who have been U.S. president. obama/hillary/mccain will make 43.

obviously, it's insanely tough for ANYBODY to get into the presidency. now to assume that somebody could do that as a spy/sabateuer? impossible.

in today's day and age, the media/your opponents dig up EVERY possible bad thing about you. if your family were radical muslims, we'd know about it. if you hung out with militant imans in high school, we'd know about it.

now, could i believe that somewhere, in the entire world, there's some radical group that's thought it would be great to get a secret operative into the U.S. presidency? sure. i can definitely believe that. could they pull it off? nope.

they'd be better off collecting cash and trying to bribe a candidate. because 99.999999% of the people that at one time in their lives THINK they want to be president will not make it.

can't see how this is offensive. it's just a discussion...

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
...can't see how this is offensive. it's just a discussion...

Well... I had a feeling that I've offended Seishmeister because his answer was to accuse me of closeted racism and fear...
And that ol' Youtube video... :rolleyes:

But I guess he missunderstood my point. It is in my nature to question and challenge (all the time) and that's exactly what I did by starting this thread...

I've had mixed feelings about Muslims in the past, due to the controversy stired by some radical groups, some Imams and some followers that where attacking our culture and laws (not even our religion).

But that's what we where living here, at the time (over 2 years ago)... Since then, things are settling... Thanks to the help of the Muslim community who where feeling oppressed by the few, yet very flamboyant extremists...

They where the biggest victims in all that and now, we are working "hand and hand" to preserve our freedom so they too, can enjoy it!

WACF
03-26-2008, 11:50 AM

What a disturbing thought...LOL....

I think it would be naive for anyone to think any of our Members of Parliament...regardless of part affilication...have never taken the pleasure of a paid encounter while in Ottawa at some time.

The odds are at some point in history...it must of happened...and still does.

Unlike Blondgirl though....I do believe women are just as guilty of using services...not in the same numbers though.

WACF
03-26-2008, 12:07 PM
But you know... he was not that dumb!
Well educated, well read, well traveled and kept informed (not only from the American sources)...

I hear what you are saying...it makes sense.

But....

You just have to look at our Liberal front bench.

Dion and Ignatieff...both noted scholars.
With last weeks by election you have Bob Rae entering...a former far left premier of Ontario(Terrible record on debt control but he has a vision and he sticks with it).

That front bench has more degrees than a thermometer...yet there is a serious lack of accomplishment.

Being highly educated and clever does not always make you smart.

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by WACF
... Unlike Blondgirl though....I do believe women are just as guilty of using services...not in the same numbers though.

Well... THANK YOU!
(I didn't mean to exclude women in that thought...)
I keep on having this conversation with Franksrers, my husband and other friends that always argue with me about that.

They really think (or like to beleive) that women are never as sex savy as men are... "It's all about Love and roses... blah, blah, blah..." :rolleyes:

They are in denial!

I am soooo using this in my signature! :D

VanHalener
03-26-2008, 12:16 PM
A Muslim will never lead this nation.

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 12:27 PM
... Being highly educated and clever does not always make you smart.

But he was smart...
Let's just say that he had "issues" with Americans.

Being raised as a war kid (the Persian Gulf's), he was a bitter and hot tempered 5'5" boiling peace of man. Not bad lookin' too! :p

But his backgroung was so different than our's and anyonelse's we've met before! What could we expect? His childhood was ruined by "Star Wars"... not the movie.

One day in class, my husband had to restrain him from getting in a physical fight with a teacher... He used his "calming skills" to reason him and stop him from making the biggest mistake, only weeks before his degree...

To me, that behavior doesn't make him not smart... I see it as an aftershock. His parents haven't brought him up that way... he was just a victim! Sometimes, he would wake up in sweat... with flashbacks... that's terrible!

Also... he was pretty cool. Smoked dope sometimes on the week-ends, drank beer with the boys, was stupid enough to beleive in the Totorto Maple Leaves (L.O.L.)... the usual stuff.

Plus, he has always been very nice and respectful to me... I wish all of my husband's friends would have behave that way at all times!

WACF
03-26-2008, 12:57 PM
But he was smart...
Let's just say that he had "issues" with Americans.

Being raised as a war kid (the Persian Gulf's), he was a bitter and hot tempered 5'5" boiling peace of man. Not bad lookin' too! :p

But his backgroung was so different than our's and anyonelse's we've met before! What could we expect? His childhood was ruined by "Star Wars"... not the movie.

One day in class, my husband had to restrain him from getting in a physical fight with a teacher... He used his "calming skills" to reason him and stop him from making the biggest mistake, only weeks before his degree...

To me, that behavior doesn't make him not smart... I see it as an aftershock. His parents haven't brought him up that way... he was just a victim! Sometimes, he would wake up in sweat... with flashbacks... that's terrible!

Also... he was pretty cool. Smoked dope sometimes on the week-ends, drank beer with the boys, was stupid enough to beleive in the Totorto Maple Leaves (L.O.L.)... the usual stuff.

Plus, he has always been very nice and respectful to me... I wish all of my husband's friends would have behave that way at all times!

He definetly would have a different take having to grow up in both cultures, enviroment ect.

In some cases...when you see how some are raised with hatred of the west so integral...it must be near impossible for some to even consider moving here.

But on that note...since you brought up the Leafs....

My Dad Is Gay

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked
the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical
answers came up -- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher
asked him about his father.

'My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes
in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he'll go
out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money.'

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set
the other children to work on some colouring, and took little David
Aside to ask him, 'Is that really true about your father?'

'No,' said David, 'He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs but I
Was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.'

DLR'sCock
03-26-2008, 03:49 PM
This thread and the the theory is typically complete internet spam bullshit to the "T".

Nickdfresh
03-26-2008, 04:33 PM
He definetly would have a different take having to grow up in both cultures, enviroment ect.

In some cases...when you see how some are raised with hatred of the west so integral...it must be near impossible for some to even consider moving here.

But on that note...since you brought up the Leafs....

My Dad Is Gay

ROFLMFAO!! :D

That may be one of the funniest fucking things I've read on the net in a while...

BITEYOASS
03-26-2008, 06:34 PM
What a disturbing thought...LOL....

I think it would be naive for anyone to think any of our Members of Parliament...regardless of part affilication...have never taken the pleasure of a paid encounter while in Ottawa at some time.

The odds are at some point in history...it must of happened...and still does.

Unlike Blondgirl though....I do believe women are just as guilty of using services...not in the same numbers though.

Probably not as funny to watch who got caught on TV compared with the USA. Especially when it involves some self-righteous asshole who acts so damn gay in public.

blonddgirl777
03-26-2008, 06:39 PM
... But on that note...since you brought up the Leafs....

My Dad Is Gay

So I take it that you're not a Leafs fan?
So what is it... Kanucks or Habs?

WACF
03-26-2008, 10:46 PM
...Habs...but do not tell anyone!

blonddgirl777
03-27-2008, 11:22 PM
...Habs...but do not tell anyone!

I won't but, what are you gonna do when they win the cup?
Go in your closet to cheer, have a couple beers and celebrate all by yourself? :(
I suggest you take a trip to MTL when it's finals time, whenever that is supposed to be... :p
There are plenty of guys in your situation! ;)

BITEYOASS
03-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Don't worry canadians, you'll be able to see the stanley cup soon! Just head over to Windsor and get a pair of binoculars. :D GO RED WINGS!

Nitro Express
03-30-2008, 02:30 AM
Even if Obama is a Islamic terrorist sympathizer, do you think he would be any worse than Bush? :D

Let's say he is and he gets elected. Once he shows his cards he's a deadman. If someone in the Secret Service or military doesn't cap his ass the zionist Jews and evangelical Christians will. Do you really think the US military would follow his orders? The US Congress would say fuck you!

It's a laughable scheme.

Nitro Express
03-30-2008, 02:37 AM
If (IF) that theory is true... I doubt it would be just the ol' bombing a building deal...
More likely, taking over economically, ruining and/or abolishing the country for good!

Our central bank, Wall Street, and the Bush Administration have almost already accomplished this. A corrupt Obama would be like adding another turde to an outhouse full of shit. :D

Nitro Express
03-30-2008, 02:49 AM
I've been to both. I'm at Heathrow constantly. I get out of Scotland all the time. Fear is the problem and the problem with this thread.

So a dumb muslim had a dumb idea.

It would be cool if a US presidential candidate could be agnostic never mind not superstitious.

The two years of stupidly intense insanely expensive campaigning in the US system leads to bland politicians who are owned by the rich lobbyists.

Obama being less bland than usual should surely not be seen as a weakness. Surely if there is a threat from 'terrorism' it's a lot harder to radicalise people in the world by claiming the US is some big crusading christian evil empire when the president has his background.

The premise of this thread that he must be some undercover muslim extremist is just nuts. Of course you are going to get shit about it,

Cheers!

:gulp:

I hate the two party politics. In this day of mass media, a president has to look and act a certain way and they need the backing of hundreds of milions of dollars to run. I hate it because the current system requires that the rich buy you or that you are extremly rich yourself. I would love to see ten candidates have a fair shot at being president. By the time it gets down to the actual election they have pretty much been bought off.

Nitro Express
03-30-2008, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener
A Muslim will never lead this nation.

Yup. It's a Jew and Christian camp over here. The day the radical Muslims start mass scale shit over here is their last day. They will be hunted down like dogs. The political correctness thing will mealt in a hurry if the terror attacks became a constant thing.

Nickdfresh
03-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Even if Obama is a Islamic terrorist sympathizer, do you think he would be any worse than Bush? :D

Bush has done more long term favors for those assholes than anyone could...

And this thread is now beyond idiotic since Obama is in trouble for his Christian connections...

DLR'sCock
04-01-2008, 09:16 AM
2001 numbers.

The US is 79.8% Christian(total Christian that is).

15% No religion/Atheist/Agnostic.

5.2% all other religions.

Jewish 1.4%
Non-denominational 1.3%
Muslim 0.6%
Buddhist 0.5%
Hindu 0.4%
Unitarian Universalist 0.3%

Clearly it's "Christians" that rule the roost.

Nitro Express
04-03-2008, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
2001 numbers.

The US is 79.8% Christian(total Christian that is).

15% No religion/Atheist/Agnostic.

5.2% all other religions.

Jewish 1.4%
Non-denominational 1.3%
Muslim 0.6%
Buddhist 0.5%
Hindu 0.4%
Unitarian Universalist 0.3%

Clearly it's "Christians" that rule the roost.

Christians rule in numbers but half the world's Jews live here. If you think the six million Jews here don't have major political and economic clout then you don't know US politics very well. You will not be elected president without the Israel and Jewish political action committee's blessings.

FORD
04-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

now, could i believe that somewhere, in the entire world, there's some radical group that's thought it would be great to get a secret operative into the U.S. presidency? sure. i can definitely believe that. could they pull it off? nope.

But the radical group "Project for a New American Century" accomplished exactly that (with help from the US Supreme Court) on December 12, 2000 :(