PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who isn't taking Neil Giraldo's vitamins is stupid as hell!!!

rustoffa
04-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Holy shit....Neil Heraldo is making vitamins and shit!!!
http://www.ontherocknow.com/images/banner-OTR.jpg

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Research clearly shows that the most potent, powerful and bio-available vitamins, minerals, live enzymes, trace minerals, etc are found in raw, uncooked fruits, vegetables and herbs. Consuming freeze dried fruits vegetables and herbs is a fantastic way to benefit from all the goodness that nature provides.

By combining the science and technology of freeze drying with nature’s matchless nutritional gift of fresh real foods; Women’s Mix supports how the body naturally functions with ingredients that it naturally wants to use; and lets nature take care of the rest.

Maximize your health and provide more energy for what you want to do with Women’s Mix.

Powerful naturally occurring real vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, trace minerals and more, that are dynamically energized by live enzymes...

Women’s Mix. Nutrition for the way YOU LIVE!

Warning: Consult your doctor before use if you are a pregnant or lactating woman, or are taking prescription drugs.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the OTRN site.

LINK to Geraldo's Yohimbe site. (http://www.ontherocknow.com/index.cfm)

Panamark
04-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Not something he would receive huge $$$ from..
So its probably half decent.
Like his playing !

I wish him and Patricia would venture down under....

rustoffa
04-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Underrated riff master, to put it mildly.

thome
04-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Does he sell Demerol to come down of his Voodoo or must I hit the streets to "get rite".

Will I grow little titties?

Panamark
04-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Fuck yeah !

Love jammin to the old Benatar stuff.
My wife does a good Pattie too....

Hell is for Children is probably our fave..
The outro on that is very tasty..

Heartbreaker is another goodie....
Shit, any song off the first 3 albums is
awesome..

ThrillsNSpills
04-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Out A Touch

Steve Savicki
12-17-2008, 01:49 PM
mpheh, they're capsules it would seem.

ThrillsNSpills
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
note

Out of Touch is a song by Pat Benatar and Neil that is phenomenal.

(for the benefit of the entity who felt the need to give me negative rep points based on my above post)

LoL

how will I recover