PDA

View Full Version : Nova M Radio has just become THE Liberal/Progressive talk radio network

FORD
04-10-2008, 05:53 PM
For Immediate Release
April 10, 2008

RANDI RHODES JOINS NOVA M RADIO

The Nova M Radio Network is thrilled to announce the addition of “The Randi Rhodes Show” to its nationally syndicated talent offerings beginning this Monday, April 14, 2008.

Randi Rhodes is the #1 rated progressive talk radio host in the nation.

Nova M CEO John Manzo says, “I just can’t stop smiling - Randi is simply the biggest and the best. Randi Rhodes and Mike Malloy under one roof – talk about TALENT!”

Randi Rhodes adds, “With Manzo at helm of Nova M, I am truly going to work for the best of the best. He is radio elite…and I am too <laughs>. I’m home, I’m home, I’m home!”

“The Randi Rhodes Show” will air live Mon-Fri from 3-6pm Eastern on The Nova M Radio Network.

AFFILIATE, MEDIA, ADVERTISER & INVESTOR INQUIRIES:
John Manzo, CEO
Nova M Radio Network
jmanzo@NovaMRadio.com

ABOUT NOVA M RADIO
Nova M Radio is in the business of building a progressive talk radio network with the original founders of Air America Radio. Nova M Radio's affiliate markets include Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Seattle, Miami, Phoenix, Portland, plus both Sirius and XM Satellite Radio. Nova M Radio nationally syndicates “The Randi Rhodes Show” and "The Mike Malloy Show" and operates radio station 1480 KPHX in Phoenix, Arizona.

ABOUT RANDI RHODES
Randi Rhodes is a radio pioneer who put Progressive Talk Radio on the national stage when everyone told her it could not be done. This Brooklyn native became a national talk radio hero to millions when in 2004 she left South Florida radio, where she had the #1 ranked talk show in her market, for national syndication. Randi started her radio odyssey quite modestly by playing ‘classic country’ in a storefront studio in Seminole, TX but today holds the mantle of the #1 progressive talk show host in the nation. Randi is impeccably researched and infectiously funny, she starred in the HBO documentary “Left of the Dial”, is listed in Talkers Magazine’s “Heavy Hundred” and is probably watching C-SPAN right now.

Nova M is now more "Air America" than Air America is.

The original founders - Sheldon Drobny, Anita Drobny, and John Manzo.

The original air talent - Mike Malloy, and Randi Rhodes. (With Sam Seder and Mark Maron making the occasional appearances)

The original purpose - advocating DEMOCRATIC viewpoints, as opposed to corporatist AIPAC talking points.

Now all we need is Thom Hartmann to read the writing on the wall, and dump those fools. Rachel Maddow will soon be on MSNBC full time, so I doubt she'll be there much longer either.