PDA

View Full Version : RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Pages : [1] 2 3

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey Gang,

Speaking of the bullies over at VHLinks...

I just received this message from "DrMaddVibe," noted Clay Aiken fan and mod over at RothFans, after he deleted one of my posts in which I deconstructed his flimsy criticism of Jimmy Carter. That dude's got some thin skin. I forgot how much he hates to lose an argument.

How lame is this?

Warham? What are your thoughts on this?

01/09/09 05:04 PM

Title: This Isn't The Roth Army

If you can't clean up your attitude or your mouth, you're out of here.

I've put up with enough of your crap and I'm not going to tolerate one bad apple to spoil the time we share here on this board.

Don't try my patience.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 06:07 PM
:lol:

classic.

Okay, who had Friday, 3pm in the WHEN DOES CUNT GET BANNED AT MAXI'S PAD pool?

Gotta love the "one bad apple to spoil the time we share"

RothFans = The View

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 06:08 PM
As much as I love reading AssPipe's meltdown....

This should be in NON

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Now I am banned.

But not before MsSaddAiken received a insult filled response from me and a "madd" spamming of the hella-pussy so-called "Debates" forum with pictures of poop and a classic thread called "MsSaddbawls has a huge pussy."

I told MsAiken that it would be an honor to be banned by him. He was kind enough oblige!

Ha ha. Faggots!

Another sad example of thin skinned conservatives gone wild.

MsSaddBawls a mod of the politics/religion forum? That's just stupid.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9738/bannedhx8.jpg

Andy Taylor
01-09-2009, 06:29 PM
It never fails to amaze/amuse me just what cry babies a lot of mods are, it's almost a rule. Just like real life bosses.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Well Done, Cunt !!!

jero
01-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Proud to be banned! Well done

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 06:40 PM
It never fails to amaze/amuse me just what cry babies a lot of mods are, it's almost a rule. Just like real life bosses.

DrMaddVibe is one of the biggest complaining cry baby idiots the ROTH ARMY has ever seen. We may never fully understand why Warham would make some one like that a mod of the "Debates" forum.

AssVibe was constantly complaining about the mods here. In between his mammoth copy/pastes, of course.

Well Done, Cunt !!!

Thanks bro!

I am sure that AssVibe will be angry for days on end about this. Ha ha!

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 06:43 PM
LMAO

Just as they did before, they changed my password so I cant log on.

Really wanted to read little Clay's meltdown.

But dont care enough to re-register.

Alot of good it must have done to Mod our good buddy jhale.....

Andy Taylor
01-09-2009, 06:47 PM
DrMaddVibe is one of the biggest complaining cry baby idiots the ROTH ARMY has ever seen. We may never fully understand why Warham would make some one like that a mod of the "Debates" forum.

AssVibe was constantly complaining about the mods here. In between his mammoth copy/pastes, of course.

I'm sure it would be great getting a chance to chat with him here.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 06:48 PM
LMAO

Just as they did before, they changed my password so I cant log on.

Really wanted to read little Clay's meltdown.

But dont care enough to re-register.

I am sure that all of my posts are going to be deleted. Conservatives like MsSadd-Aiken hate it when their rhetoric is exposed for the bullshit that it truly is.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm sure it would be great getting a chance to chat with him here.

He was very entertaining back when he was a regular. One of my favorite neocon dummies of all time. Right up there with the great (and still missing) BigBadBrian.

I seriously doubt that copy/paste queen MsSaddBawls would dare show his vagina around here.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 07:00 PM
I see now they changed my screen name.

Editting, deleting, banning, changing screen names......

LMMFAO

but the name RothFarts offended them. :lol:

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 07:13 PM

LMMFAO

but the name RothFarts offended them.

So fucking lame. RothFans = VHLinks.

Any remnants of the Demon Cunt over there?

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 07:16 PM

Not on the member list.

I'm sure they're having a "thank god he's gone so we can chat" party

:splooge:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 07:18 PM
And again.....

I have no problems with War....

And they can run their little group anyway they choose, it's a free internets.....

But you can't help but laugh....

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Not on the member list.

I'm sure they're having a "thank god he's gone so we can chat" party

:splooge:

No doubt.

What did they change your screen name to?

Andy Taylor
01-09-2009, 07:20 PM
When I got banned from two different forums I returned and posted an image of a woman covered in and eating shit with the words 'mod name' eats shit. In as many threads as I could. It was quite satisfying.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 07:21 PM
When I got banned from two different forums I returned and posted an image of a woman covered in and eating shit with the words 'mod name' eats shit. In as many threads as I could. It was quite satisfying.

Now I know who you are.......

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 07:22 PM
No doubt.

What did they change your screen name to?

Lounge Machine v2.0

RothFarts assaulted their delicate balance. :lol:

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 07:22 PM

Fantastic!

I know the feeling. It was pure rapture.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Lounge Machine v2.0

RothFarts assaulted their delicate balance. :lol:

Those stupid soft bellied wimp pussy ass eaters!

Andy Taylor
01-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Now I know who you are.......

I have not done this on VH forums.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 07:29 PM
I see CAPT CAPLOCK hath returned....

Fresh off his miraculous cure from being HIV +

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 07:34 PM

Note that the CAPT is allowed to remain part of Warham's RothFarts harem. They are comfortable with those most like them. The silly, delusonal, and ignorant.

chefcraig
01-09-2009, 07:48 PM

This is odd. DEMON CUNT does not show up in the members list, only on the Visited today part of the front page. So in effect, when the page resets at the end of the day, there will be no way to look up DC's postings.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 07:57 PM
This is odd. DEMON CUNT does not show up in the members list, only on the Visited today part of the front page. So in effect, when the page resets at the end of the day, there will be no way to look up DC's postings.

An undeniable testament to how much they fear truth and facts. I have been censored and banned by coward bitches of the highest order.

Redballjets88
01-09-2009, 08:04 PM
It makes me very happy that the army faithful aren't pussies like those at the other sites.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-09-2009, 08:07 PM
And it's off to NoN-VH we go !!!!

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 08:10 PM
It makes me very happy that the army faithful aren't pussies like those at the other sites.

Yep. ROTH ARMY Rules!

chefcraig
01-09-2009, 08:12 PM
An undeniable testament to how much they fear truth and facts. I have been censored and banned by coward bitches of the highest order.

Not exactly. They still appear, yet unless someone knows where you have posted in the past, there is little hope of finding them. However, if a person should stumble across one of your postings, they can find the remaining ones (there are roughly 62 of them) by clicking on your user name in the thread, which will bring up your profile (it is still viewable at this point in time).

So the postings have not been deleted per se, yet the normal manner in which to access them has been. As I stated before, I find the manner in which this was handled to be somewhat puzzling.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 08:13 PM
And it's off to NoN-VH we go !!!!

While "Kicked off VHLinks in less than 24 hours!" and sperm tasting stays?

Aw shucks.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Not exactly. They still appear, yet unless someone knows where you have posted in the past, there is little hope of finding them. However, if a person should stumble across one of your postings, they can find the remaining ones (there are roughly 62 of them) by clicking on your user name in the thread, which will bring up your profile (it is still viewable at this point in time).

So the postings have not been deleted per se, yet the normal manner in which to access to them has been removed.

Hmm. When I click on "Find all posts by DEMON CUNT" I get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I know that MsSaddBawls deleted my post about Jimmy Carter. When that one when missing I knew that something was up. Too bad, I put a lot of work into that post unlike Sadd's spam/copy/paste spaz attacks.

Oh, well. Who knows? DC might just reappear under an alias to wreak havoc at RothFarts when they least expect it.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 08:25 PM
While "Kicked off VHLinks in less than 24 hours!" and sperm tasting stays?

Aw shucks.

That was at my behest......

I dont like a discussion of another site to be in MAIN

blame me.

bitch. :eatit:

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 08:35 PM
As I stated before, I find the manner in which this was handled to be somewhat puzzling.

The real creme filled center of this issue is that I have never felt a post authored by an adversary to be so threatening that it must be deleted.

When you consider the fact that RothFarts is Warham's site, the uptight manner in which it was moderated should come as no surprise. Real discourse is unwelcome because they cannot handle it.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 08:37 PM
That was at my behest......

I dont like a discussion of another site to be in MAIN

blame me.

bitch. :eatit:

VHLinks is another site, Fagalicious McCockbreath.:blow2:

Sounds like you are auditioning for mod over at RothFarts. :gulp:

Dr. Love
01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Don't try my patience, DEMON, I'll ban your ass.

PS who/what is rothfans? Please keep response lengths minimal, I cba.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 08:46 PM
VHLinks is another site, Fagalicious McCockbreath.:blow2:

Sounds like you are auditioning for mod over at RothFarts. :gulp:

yes, and I bitched about that one too...

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 08:47 PM

It's THE VIEW without Elizabeth Hasselbeck's hotness

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 08:48 PM

LOL

I think it is some kinda church for the simple minded and fragile.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 08:50 PM
The real creme filled center of this issue is that I have never felt a post authored by an adversary to be so threatening that it must be deleted.

When you consider the fact that RothFarts is Warham's site, the uptight manner in which it was moderated should come as no surprise. Real discourse is unwelcome because they cannot handle it.

And there it is, in a nutshell, so to speak....

They are threatened by anything that interrupts their mutual reacharound pact.

Think about it. The term RothFarts put them all into a lather, with a BANING being threatened by "an itchy banning finger" LMMFAO

oh. my. gawd.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 08:52 PM
LOL

I think it is some kinda church for the simple minded and fragile.

Actually, they honestly think of it as a shelter for battered posters, who no longer want to have to read bad words, or the truth........ Their mantra is "this aint the Army"

Got that fucking right.

It got just plain fucking BORING, except for the owning of CAPT CAPLOCK

Dr. Love
01-09-2009, 09:00 PM
You guys are pissing me off. I'm taking my bongos and going to RothFans to sing kumbaya!!! :mad:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 09:04 PM
You guys are pissing me off. I'm taking my bongos and going to RothFans to sing kumbaya!!! :mad:

Don't play too loud....

Don't play past 8pm...

Share your bongos with the group.....

Put the bongos back where you found them when you're done......

Then you can have a juice box.

Speaking of juice

http://www.rothfans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2121

Anyone know WTF this is all about? Juice is having another one of his famous public nutties.

Dr. Love
01-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Do you mean don't play your bongos past 8 bpm?

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Do you mean don't play your bongos past 8 bpm?

yes.

nor 8db

chefcraig
01-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Anyone know WTF this is all about? Juice is having another one of his famous public nutties.

According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site. And remember that unstable, space traveling young girl that we believed to be under the influence of some sort of pharmaceutical mistake? She too had a flake-out session last evening, and may also be on the way towards banishment as a result.

The combination of these events have lead to the posting you cited.

Dr. Love
01-09-2009, 09:14 PM
I don't see why anyone would want to take over another user's account in order to post things that make them look foolish! :confused:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't see why anyone would want to take over another user's account in order to post things that make them look foolish! :confused:

The JizzyStool owning that will go down in history, if not your sister....

classic.

Dr. Love
01-09-2009, 09:18 PM
speaking of deleted threads ...

such a shame too

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 09:18 PM
According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site. .

LMAO

Cadaverdouche accused me of that once....

So juice, who has public nutties on a regular basis, and is about as stable as a Van Halen reunion, mistakenly downloads shit he aint supposed to at work, and blames another user?

:rolleyes:

Nice to see you, cc.

How are things? Shoot me an update sometime. :cool:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 09:19 PM
speaking of deleted threads ...

such a shame too

:eek:

wha?

fack.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 09:20 PM
It's THE VIEW without Elizabeth Hasselbeck's hotness

Holy shit! You are right!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4969/theviewqr8.jpg

Dr. Love
01-09-2009, 09:22 PM
:eek:

wha?

fack.

yeah it disappeared shortly after it made its debut, about 2 or 3 days... luckily I saved the best posts. Never got a clear answer who did it, I always figured it was Mez.

chefcraig
01-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I can understand and sympathize with having an issue with a moderator, yet I don't believe it's right to include Warham by proxy. Look, for one thing it simply isn't fair. You can see what the guy is saddled with, and even keeping a website going in this economy is a trying thing to do.

Yes, the site has it's share of unstable personalities, yet which site on the net does not? The fact is, there are a handful of gracious, caring people there that I consider friends. And War is one of them.

Hey, I've had my run-ins with mods as well, and the little tin-god syndrome is highly infuriating. Ultimately, you can't change them for what they are. Yet it sure is fun at times to take 'em down a peg or two. :smoke:

GAR
01-09-2009, 09:52 PM

Warham says he can't fucking stand me, but he's been pretty fucking cool to me that I wouldn't notice if I hadn't read it before over the years.

DC you musta crossed the line fairness first somehow, and I don't even have to see a screen shot to make that assessment to say you should apologize.

Another thing is he's not just any regular Joe VH Fan, he's one of a handful of folks who've dedicated gobs of their time to create a pretty cool watering hole for vanhalenia.

Maybe he's pissed you off in return for your shots, but you should consider writing him off as another Links Nazimod is way uncool because he's always been "warham" and he'll never go away. Ive known his username longer than I've known yours and from what I've seen of it, you could tone the malice quite abit.

GAR
01-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Hey, I've had my run-ins with mods as well, and the little tin-god syndrome is highly infuriating. Ultimately, you can't change them for what they are. Yet it sure is fun at times to take 'em down a peg or two. :smoke:

Warham can't stand me, yet we have no issues.

Maybe he's just a humble guy who is simply into band and sports discussions and not conflicts? I'd say if it's his dime, he can ban whoever he wants to for fucking with him!

chefcraig
01-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Warham can't stand me, yet we have no issues.

Maybe he's just a humble guy who is simply into band and sports discussions and not conflicts? I'd say if it's his dime, he can ban whoever he wants to for fucking with him!

From what I've been able to gather, this was NOT War's doing, rather one of the site's moderators. As such, I do not believe it fair to include War in the discussion.

DC has every right to feel the way he does, as it appears the situation was badly bungled. Yet just because it occurred at Warham's site does not necessarily mean he should be painted with the same tainted brush. IMHO, of course.

GAR
01-09-2009, 10:09 PM
According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site.

HA I see what the problem is: logging into both RFans and his work, the idiot uses the same PW.

It's your own fault, DummyCunt. If you can't remember passwords, try names, places, people you like or don't like modified with at least one number or capital.

AND its not my fault for trying, you're wide open so fix it, they didn't hack you. AND no I'm not the one who pissed you off, don't go there just quit the drama and fix it yourself.

GAR
01-09-2009, 10:10 PM
(took me what, 20 mins to figure out? Im not even a mod at either joint!)

chefcraig
01-09-2009, 10:17 PM
It's your own fault, DummyCunt. If you can't remember passwords, try names, places, people you like or don't like modified with at least one number or capital.

The person having this issue was not Demon Cunt. It was another poster at the site.

Terry
01-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Well, as a non-biased observer, I think it is a great site ; )

Dan
01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
As A Moderator At RothFans,You Shouldn't Have A Go At Warham For This.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 11:00 PM
DC you musta crossed the line fairness first somehow, and I don't even have to see a screen shot to make that assessment to say you should apologize.

Fuck RothFans. I am here first and foremost because I am a CVH fan. And since there ain't shit going on with CVH right now I choose to participate in the religion/politics forums. I jumped over to RF for some fun and spirited debate at Warham's prompt. When I saw DrMaddVibe's screen name in the mod list I knew my days would be numbered.

I forwarded the original PM from DrMaddVibe to Warham and he said that the mods can do what ever they want based on his guide lines. He went onto say any posts that are "over-the-top" insulting can be deleted. (If I still had access I would include the actual text.) So this tells me that the initial threatening PM from DrMaddVibe fell under Warham's "guide lines." In addition, Warham seemed unconcerned about the inappropriate deleting of my posts.

I was banned because of the PM that I sent back to DrMaddVibe, not anything that I posted for the rest of the members to see.

Warham is responsible for who he chooses to have moderate the forums on his site. Again, I say that making DrMaddVibe, of all people, a mod of the forum where religion and politics (two things he knows very little about, obviously) was a mistake and would lead to problems.

Hell, even Lounge's "RothFarts" alias prompted bizarrely macho threats of banning from another RF mod.

DrMaddVibe was tired of having his conservative ass handed to him by a liberal. Especially a liberal that spent a couple years owning his ignorant ass here at the ARMY. They do not want real discourse and they certainly do not want a liberal that holds their rhetoric to real and researched scrutiny. So be it. If they cannot handle me, they have my full permission to sequester themselves withing the soft and warm confides of RothFans.

Please do not assume that I am angry about the banning. The whole episode has been and continues to be highly entertaining.

Rumor has it, some of my posts are still over there. Feel free to review them. I am guilty of making fun of DrMaddVibe's sillt screen name and repeatedly shooting down his bullshit with unparalleled precision. No more, no less.

Dan
01-09-2009, 11:04 PM
So No Group Hug?

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 11:06 PM
As A Moderator At RothFans,You Shouldn't Have A Go At Warham For This.

As a moderator at RothFans, you can go back to RothFans.

Warham, who I have known online for a few years now, knows where to find me if he takes issue with anything that I have to say about the situation.

In the spirit of fairness I have pulled his screen name out of my sig. I just couldn't resist slapping it onto Barbara's picture, though.

Dan
01-09-2009, 11:09 PM
As a moderator at RothFans, you can go back to RothFans.

Dude,I Have Been Here Since 2004,I Still Post Here Cos I Like It Here Too.Not Going Anywhere.

DEMON CUNT
01-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Dude,I Have Been Here Since 2004,I Still Post Here Cos I Like It Here Too.Not Going Anywhere.

Feel free to post here and mod over at RothFans. :wow2:

Cato
01-10-2009, 02:35 AM
the pic below is my attitude toward this thread

http://img127.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13102/loc775/71622_boss-cat_122_775lo.jpg

GAR
01-10-2009, 01:11 PM
the pic below is my attitude toward this thread

http://img127.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13102/loc775/71622_boss-cat_122_775lo.jpg

Is the pearl necklace also represented in Cato's real-life?

GAR
01-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Warham, who I have known online for a few years now, knows where to find me if he takes issue with anything that I have to say about the situation.

Warham, who I don't really know very well for geez 5 years maybe now, I wouldn't expect him to beg you back.

Cuz you acted like a dick threatened to "end all this" like you're gonna take down his site which you have no skillz to do so.

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/519/58744banned.jpg

If I was a mod or admin, I'd ban you just for that because the thought of spending 6 hours of after-work time trying to figure out how to reupload my last site backup after a takedown would just piss me the fuck off.

I cuntgradulate Maddvibe for banning you and Warham for sticking by his mod's good decision.

And when I get that pissed, I just go out and wreck a site, I don't threaten I just go ahead and do it. THEN when it's backedup and online again, you do your Boasting Promenade around the thread. Not before, dummy!

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Cuz you acted like a dick threatened to "end all this" like you're gonna take down his site which you have no skillz to do so.

At no point in time did I threaten anyone or anything over at RothFans. I believe you have me mistaken for someone else. My screen name over there is the same one I use here. Where the hell are you getting this from?

Please take a closer look.

And when I get that pissed, I just go out and wreck a site, I don't threaten I just go ahead and do it. THEN when it's backedup and online again, you do your Boasting Promenade around the thread. Not before, dummy!

Unlike you, I would never consider engaging in any malicious activity such as fucking with someone's website. That is the work of fools and cowards who simply wish to silence the opposition. Similar to MsSaddBawls' banning of me and my superior intellect.

Blackflag
01-10-2009, 01:59 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=31

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 02:07 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=31

Can you be more specific?

Blackflag
01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Which word do you need explained? BULL or SHIT?

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Wonder how long they'd put up with YOUR BullShit before they booted you....

Blackflag
01-10-2009, 02:30 PM
If they're like most internet forums...a few days. I hate pussies.

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Which word do you need explained? BULL or SHIT?

You make an accusation that you are completely unable to articulate. Typical.

Then why do you insist on acting like such a pussy?

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Wonder how long they'd put up with YOUR BullShit before they booted you....

Blackflag would totally fit in with the rest of the mutual reach around society of anti-intellectualism over at RothFarts (a subsidiary of VHLinks Inc.).

Blackflag
01-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Why don't you just chill out, tough guy? Take a few breaths and go get something to eat.

In case you haven't realized yet, I was agreeing with you about the pussies that banned you. (Though this thread is nothing to write home about, either...)

:alien:

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Why don't you just chill out, tough guy? Take a few breaths and go get something to eat.

After you air out your vagina and apply some medicated ointment to the open sores around your mouth.

In case you haven't realized yet, I was agreeing with you about the pussies that banned you. (Though this thread is nothing to write home about, either...)

Was ya agreeing with me? Great. I am so relieved. Feel free to not "write home" about this thread all you want.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 04:22 PM

Pussies are nice.

You should look into at least renting one sometime.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Blackflag would totally fit in with the rest of the mutual reach around society of anti-intellectualism over at RothFarts (a subsidiary of VHLinks Inc.).

LMAO

I get where you're going, but I disagree...

BF is a cunt, no doubt about it.

Having said that, he'd NEVER fit in over there. He's bright, knows his shit, doesnt kow-tow, like to push mods' buttons, gives fuck-all about manners or decorum.... and those are his GOOD points.

If he posted there, like he does here, AssPipe would be in a fucking epileptic lather within 2 days.

BF is a cunt, but he's OUR cunt.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 04:27 PM
After you air out your vagina and apply some medicated ointment to the open sores around your mouth.

Was ya agreeing with me? Great. I am so relieved. Feel free to not "write home" about this thread all you want.

He'd write home about it, but the warden would just read mother's mail before she could tell him how proud she is.....

Ignore it. He hates every thread. everywhere. it's his shtick.

His own flip-flop thread on Obama he probably likes.... but I wouldnt bet on it.

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 04:30 PM
LMAO

BF is a cunt, but he's OUR cunt.

You have a point. Yakimeth does fit in much better here at the ARMY (the original DLR fan forum).

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 04:33 PM
You have a point. Yakimeth does fit in much better here at the ARMY (the original DLR fan forum).

Yeah.

He even seemed off his game a bit at DDLR

DDLR, being the couch we flop on while sobering up and waiting for the ARMY to return....

Love most of the cats at DDLR, and they post here pretty regularly.

Just like the "normal" people over at Maxi's Pad still post here.

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Yeah.

He even seemed off his game a bit at DDLR

DDLR, being the couch we flop on while sobering up and waiting for the ARMY to return....

Love most of the cats at DDLR, and they post here pretty regularly.

Just like the "normal" people over at Maxi's Pad still post here.

I poked around over a DDLR for a while. It just didn't spark my interest. No disrespect.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 04:48 PM
I poked around over a DDLR for a while. It just didn't spark my interest. No disrespect.

It has its moments...

Sesh makes the debate forum worthwhile. Wish he'd post here more.

But man, they've got some nutjobs over there that will beat the same dead horses over and over again in Main.

Thank GOD Sarge brought us back..... :tits:

kwame k
01-10-2009, 04:49 PM
A misguided miscreant but BF at least stays in there sluggin'

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 04:58 PM
word.

Guitar Shark
01-10-2009, 05:29 PM
109 posts to 20,000 and counting.

Then Lounge offs himself. How will he do it? Hanging? OD? Time will tell.

kwame k
01-10-2009, 06:02 PM

Same way I felt about Rothfans........never fit in there and didn't like it......it's a big internet and there's plenty of other places to go.......I like it here and DDLR is a cool place, too.

Blackflag
01-10-2009, 06:10 PM
BF is a cunt, no doubt about it.

Aren't we all.

So I saw a friend of mine last week, and he said he interviewed for a job but didn't get it...so I tried to comfort him by saying, 'it's probably just the bad economy, or it could be because you're such a fucking cock."

So he said, 'the place I interviewed at was X, so there's no way I'm a bigger cock than those people are.'

And that's why he's my friend.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 06:14 PM
109 posts to 20,000 and counting.

Then Lounge offs himself. How will he do it? Hanging? OD? Time will tell.

Aurora Bridge.

I'll try not hit any cars down there.

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Aurora Bridge.

I'll try not hit any cars down there.

Fuck that. Take out some cars, yo!

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 07:44 PM
So I saw a friend of mine last week....

You have friends?

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 07:55 PM
I give up on RothView. I don't like the atmosphere over there.

They wanna hold hands around the campfire and make smores, let 'em.

Blackflag
01-10-2009, 08:04 PM
You have friends?

Not really. Maybe 'accomplices' is a better word.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 08:05 PM

They remind me of the chimps that sit around grooming each other alll day....

jhale667
01-10-2009, 10:38 PM

Apparently so... :confused: Guess I missed a memo. I did work a bunch of overtime this week, but wow.

From what I've been able to gather, this was NOT War's doing, rather one of the site's moderators. As such, I do not believe it fair to include War in the discussion.

DC has every right to feel the way he does, as it appears the situation was badly bungled. Yet just because it occurred at Warham's site does not necessarily mean he should be painted with the same tainted brush. IMHO, of course.

Yeah, I knew nothing about it either, DC...and was glad to see you posting in Debates there. :guzzle:

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 10:48 PM
But man, they've got some nutjobs over there that will beat the same dead horses over and over again in Main.

No way!

;)

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Not really. Maybe 'accomplices' is a better word.

Try "supplier".

Dan
01-11-2009, 01:42 AM

It's Called Free Love,Dude.:xmas:

GO-SPURS-GO
01-11-2009, 04:20 AM
And remember that unstable, space traveling young girl that we believed to be under the influence of some sort of pharmaceutical mistake? She too had a flake-out session last evening, and may also be on the way towards banishment as a result.

You guys know she posts over at DDLR as "Julia," right?

bueno bob
01-11-2009, 05:22 AM
Well, I certainly had my problem with missing posts/deleted things/etc there...so this comes as no surprise...

The second you raise your voice about it, it becomes "Hey, asshole, this isn't the Army, watch it or I'll ban you!" (guess who?)...

Which basically means it's a reach-around for Repuke talk, and that's...well, whatever...a bunch of Pro-Palin 'n' Obama's Satan and lots of glad handing and logic hating...

Having disproven the theory of "trickle down economics" in extrensive detail there (and having received not one single word of dissent from even the most diehard repuke apologists, simply because, yes, I am that fucking smart), I think it just kinda went downhill.

Speak logic, have it edited; prove a point, nobody talks.

Nothing against the place overall, and it was a somewhat cool area to hang a hat at for a while (as was ddlr.com), the Army is home...

LoungeMachine
01-11-2009, 06:10 AM
The second you raise your voice about it, it becomes "Hey, asshole, this isn't the Army, watch it or I'll ban you!" (guess who?)...

LMMFAO

Welp, It's Maxi's Pad.

I think he has alot of personal anger issues to work through...

jhale667
01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
For the record, I haven't deleted anyone's posts in Debates there...yet....;)

Did shitcan one bullshit thread in Amped Up, I believe...LOL

No reason to edit for logic. :rolleyes:

Matt White
01-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Ah....."The DRAMA"

Dan
01-11-2009, 12:57 PM
How Dare You.:D

jhale667
01-11-2009, 01:27 PM
How rude. :D

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Speak logic, have it edited; prove a point, nobody talks.

Yep. A precise take down of their twisted and simple arguments made a thread fall completely silent.

LoungeMachine
01-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Yep. A precise take down of their twisted and simple arguments made a thread fall completely silent.

Until the shit hit the fan, so to speak.....

Dr. Love
01-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I guess people don't realize that it's not the name of the board that makes the Roth Army what it is, it's the personalities, and those don't change from one domain name to another.

jhale667
01-11-2009, 02:05 PM
I guess people don't realize that it's not the name of the board that makes the Roth Army what it is, it's the personalities, and those don't change from one domain name to another.

Cue "I gotta be me" music...:cato:

:guzzle:

LoungeMachine
01-11-2009, 02:07 PM

More importantly, REAL Roth Army Members dont change their stripes to suit/fit any other board's sense of "decorum"

We're the same here, as everywhere, and some Pads can't handle that.

Some Pads need to be changed..... :cry:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2009, 02:23 PM

I didn't even register over at RothFarts until Warham encouraged me to. He, of all people, knows exactly how I engage here at the Army. Maybe he assumed that Demon Cunt was willing to go "full retard" in order to find a place in the RothFarts milieu. Like I wouldn't call MsSaddbawls on his empty headed bullshit. Like I wouldn't mock Ellylions' silly conservative cliches.

chefcraig
01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
I didn't even register over at RothFarts until Warham encouraged me to. He, of all people, knows exactly how I engage here at the Army. Maybe he assumed that Demon Cunt was willing to go "full retard" in order to find a place in the RothFarts milieu. Like I wouldn't call MsSaddbawls on his empty headed bullshit. Like I wouldn't mock Ellylions' silly conservative cliches.

Well, aside from the rather clumsy manner in which things were handled, what bugs me the most about this is the fact that DC was not behaving like some sort of knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing troll when he made his posts. In fact, for all of the abrasiveness that was shown, if anyone bothered to actually read what the fellow was stating, there was a profound amount of insight being offered. And bear in mind, this same abrasiveness only came about after the guy was attacked or insulted for his views.

It is indeed unfortunate that things turned out as they did, and it is ultimately to the site's loss that the fellow no longer is afforded the opportunity to post there.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Thank you c.craig!

jhale667
01-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Thank you c.craig!

I didn't know about the shit pics, though. Kinda makes it impossible for me to go and argue your case, unfortunately - but I was glad to see you there. :(

LoungeMachine
01-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I didn't know about the shit pics, though. Kinda makes it impossible for me to go and argue your case, unfortunately - but I was glad to see you there. :(

That's your call, bud, but being one of the few over there not steeped in Bushisms, or with a serious chip on your shoulder...

You could easily argue that UP UNTIL the scat pics, DC was completely in the right, and AssPipe was wrong, out of line, and being a big wet, steaming tampon.

I think War may have invited DC over KNOWING this would happen...

Feeding the lions, if you will.

Otherwise, it's one bid snoozefest over there.

When CAPT CAPLOCK isnt owning everyone over there with his HIV bullshit that is...

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2009, 05:05 PM

The poo pics came after DrMaddVibe indicated that he was going to ban me, as in immediately.

I took the last few minutes of life to take a few jabs at a long time adversary. There were no bestiality pics. No cock pics. Just a shot of some dog poop. I was more of a mild nuisance than anything else.

I have never been banned from the Army. Even for the shit pics that I would post in response to some of the ridiculous Ann Coulter columns, etc. that were copy/pasted into the Front Line. None of my obnoxious aliases have been banned either. I have never made the case to have another member that I disagreed with banned at any time.

jhale667
01-11-2009, 05:46 PM
The poo pics came after DrMaddVibe indicated that he was going to ban me, as in immediately.

I hear ya...

twonabomber
01-11-2009, 08:01 PM
You guys know she posts over at DDLR as "Julia," right?

that's one nutty broad.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2009, 08:18 PM
According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site. And remember that unstable, space traveling young girl that we believed to be under the influence of some sort of pharmaceutical mistake? She too had a flake-out session last evening, and may also be on the way towards banishment as a result.

The combination of these events have lead to the posting you cited.

Sup' Chef...

That's part of a weird troll persona. These fuckwits obviously go online without the slightest adherence to basic cybersecurity, then they visit the shit porn sites, and then they have the gaul to blame whomever they don't like on a messageboard for "hacking into their computer."

See my sig for more info...

It's a typical trolling "asshole tantrum" I've seen at least five or so user-IDs make...

Nickdfresh
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Warham, who I don't really know very well for geez 5 years maybe now, I wouldn't expect him to beg you back.

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/519/58744banned.jpg

If I was a mod or admin, I'd ban you just for that because the thought of spending 6 hours of after-work time trying to figure out how to reupload my last site backup after a takedown would just piss me the fuck off.

I cuntgradulate Maddvibe for banning you and Warham for sticking by his mod's good decision.

GAR, you're the biggest crybaby pussy in the CVH board world, and you were fired here for being attached to Jizzardstar's ballsack...

Your "weighing in" on this is just hysterical...

GO-SPURS-GO
01-12-2009, 02:54 AM
that's one nutty broad.

I don't read "all" her stuff at DDLR, but it appears like she posts somewhat sober there. When she posts at Rothfans she seems like she's trippin on acid or something. I like her at Rothfans, she makes me feel like my posts are coherent, which we all know there not. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-cool-smileys-268.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Cool-Smileys/)

ThrillsNSpills
01-12-2009, 12:29 PM

I couldn't believe the number of responses on that!

Maybe they weren't around for the Father's Day thread.

blonddgirl777
01-12-2009, 01:49 PM
I couldn't believe the number of responses on that!

Maybe they weren't around for the Father's Day thread.

If that was a hoaks, than it fuck'n sucks! :mad:
I don't know the guy at all but that story (and others from him) made me really sad...

After what I've been through in life, I tend to try and help the ones that have to live similar situations and if he took advantage of my vulnerability (at that time)...

Then... Fuck Him!!! :heyfu:

LoungeMachine
01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
If that was a hoaks, than it fuck'n sucks! :mad:
I don't know the guy at all but that story (and others from him) made me really sad...

After what I've been through in life, I tend to try and help the ones that have to live similar situations and if he took advantage of my vulnerability (at that time)...

Then... Fuck Him!!! :heyfu:

IF ????????

Sorry, dear...... HE PLAYED YOU.

:wow2:

chefcraig
01-12-2009, 03:08 PM
IF ????????

Just for the hell of it, a pair of oldies but goodies...in tribute to the "Player" in question...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3278/acebuckmv2cz4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3816/alligator3bv1vg8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LoungeMachine
01-12-2009, 03:12 PM

Good old cc.......

kwame k
01-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Oh the classics.........forgot about some of those, Craig.

Guitar Shark
01-12-2009, 03:18 PM
WTF is a hoaks?

LoungeMachine
01-12-2009, 03:21 PM
WTF is a hoaks?

I can send you the link to the English/BlondeCanadian translator website if you need.....

Dr. Love
01-12-2009, 07:50 PM
WTF is a hoaks?

A grove of trees where girls of low moral character spend time.

blonddgirl777
01-12-2009, 08:31 PM
IF ????????

Me and a bunch of other Army members who thought he was for real!
Karma will bite him back in the ass!

blonddgirl777
01-12-2009, 08:33 PM
WTF is a hoaks?

A hoak is some storie that people make up to get attention to them...
Like saying that you are H.I.V. +, that your wife died of cancer and that you are very sad, that most of your relatives are dead, etc...

blonddgirl777
01-12-2009, 08:34 PM

No, that would be called: HEAVEN!

chefcraig
01-12-2009, 11:07 PM

No, that would be called: HEAVEN!

When I was in high school in the seventies, it was simply called the smoking area. :smoke2:

blonddgirl777
01-12-2009, 11:21 PM
When I was in high school in the seventies, it was simply called the smoking area. :smoke2:

Liar!
In the 70's (when I was a child) you could smoke ANYWHERE!!!
L.O.L.

chefcraig
01-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Liar!
L.O.L.

Ummm...OK. I am not inventing the fact that students were given an area to smoke. YOU are implying we could smoke anywhere. Not to mention calling me a fucking liar.

Swell.http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-327.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Confused-Smileys/)

blonddgirl777
01-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Ummm...OK. I am not inventing the fact that students were given an area to smoke. YOU are implying we could smoke anywhere. Not to mention calling me a fucking liar.

Swell.http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-327.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Confused-Smileys/)

Hey, Whooooo... Calm down! I was just laughing...
Back in the 70's there was no smoking section in MY school because it was primary school...
It must have been cool to legally smoke in high school though!

chefcraig
01-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Hey, Whooooo... Calm down! I was just laughing...
Back in the 70's there was no smoking section in MY school because it was primary school...
It must have been cool to legally smoke in high school though!

You see, it was another era, entirely. I've spoken at at times about the market place the area was, and those who plied their "wares" within it. Concert tickets, joints, tickets, ect...a welcome to a bastion of free enterprise.

Dr. Love
01-13-2009, 12:24 AM
You fucking liars!

Guitar Shark
01-13-2009, 01:30 AM
A hoak is some storie that people make up to get attention to them...

Well, thank you for clearing that up.

hideyoursheep
01-13-2009, 03:43 AM
I have never been banned from the Army. Even for the shit pics that I would post in response to some of the ridiculous Ann Coulter columns, etc. that were copy/pasted into the Front Line. None of my obnoxious aliases have been banned either. I have never made the case to have another member that I disagreed with banned at any time.

Well, welcome back then.

Forget about 'Survivor:RothFans'....someone else is bound to be voted off sooner or later.

pull up a chair...have a drink...

Will that be smoking or non?

:smoke2::smoke::donkey:

LoungeMachine
01-13-2009, 04:54 AM
Well, welcome back then.

Forget about 'Survivor:RothFans'....:

binnie
01-13-2009, 06:46 AM
There's a lot of love in this thread :D

Nickdfresh
01-13-2009, 12:06 PM

We had smoking areas up into the late 80s and very early 1990s. In fact, there was a big drug bust at the one near me in the late 1980s which effectively put the kabash on our "smoking area." The one I never smoked at.

blonddgirl777
01-13-2009, 12:14 PM
We had smoking areas up into the late 80s and very early 1990s. In fact, there was a big drug bust at the one near me in the late 1980s which effectively put the kabash on our "smoking area." The one I never smoked at.

In High School, we had no smoking area, we couldn't eaven smoke on school ground. But that was private school so we where not aloud to anything.

In college, late 80's early 90's, we did. And that's where I met most of my coolest friends.

Now, smokers have to go outside, at a certain distance from the entrance. Sometimes I'll join them (eaven if I quit), just for the "getting away from the party" gathering aspect of it.

chefcraig
01-13-2009, 12:24 PM
...Now, smokers have to go outside, at a certain distance from the entrance. Sometimes I'll join them (eaven if I quit), just for the "getting away from the party" gathering aspect of it.

Today, I tend to meander away from the doorway. It bugs the crap out of me when "the smoking crew" crowds around the entrance. Not only is it remarkably selfish as well as obnoxious behavior, it is pattently unfair to make people walk through a guantlet of smoke merely to enter a building. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-721.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Ashamed-Smileys/)

DEMON CUNT
01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Well, welcome back then.

Forget about 'Survivor:RothFans'....someone else is bound to be voted off sooner or later.

pull up a chair...have a drink...

Will that be smoking or non?

:smoke2::smoke::donkey:

Welcome back? I never left! :)

blonddgirl777
01-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Today, I tend to meander away from the doorway. It bugs the crap out of me when "the smoking crew" crowds around the entrance. Not only is it remarkably selfish as well as obnoxious behavior, it is pattently unfair to make people walk through a guantlet of smoke merely to enter a building. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-721.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Ashamed-Smileys/)

I agree... When the last breath you take before entering a building is smoke... It's disgusting. I don't stand with that kind of crowd. Plus, there is a "law" or rule here that sais that smokers have to stand away from the entrance. Orelse, smoke does get in as the doors open...

But you know, when you are at a home party and 3-4 people get out to light up a joint or a smoke... It's different. They tend to have more respect.

I have a cousin (in his 50's) that I totally hate. At X-Mas, my mother who suffers light amphysemia (although she never smoked in her life) keeps her house ultra clean and well scented with pot pourris, scented oils, fresheners, etc...

That bastard went on and smoked in the basement without asking. It sktinked for about a week! Plus, he left his dirty cup full of ashes there. We all talked about how a disgusting, selfish idiot he is...

LoungeMachine
01-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Liar!
L.O.L.

Can we get back to bashing the idiots that ruined RothFarts now?

Where you smoked in high school is fascinating, dont get me wrong, but I think it should be kept to the USELESS CANUCK THOUGHTS Forum.

jhale667
01-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Can we get back to bashing the idiots that ruined RothFarts now?

Where you smoked in high school is fascinating, dont get me wrong, but I think it should be kept to the USELESS CANUCK THOUGHTS Forum.

:rofl:

Oh, yeah...now you wanna keep a thread on-topic...:lol:

blonddgirl777
01-13-2009, 10:00 PM
:rofl:

Oh, yeah...now you wanna keep a thread on-topic...:lol:

Yeah, Lounge Machine who manages to put some politics in the "Anal Sex" thread!
Although, it DOES many similarities...

blonddgirl777
01-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Can we get back to bashing the idiots that ruined RothFarts now?...

Go ahead! I don't like being "played" by some lame ass punk who just wants fake sympaties...

blonddgirl777
01-13-2009, 10:04 PM
...the USELESS CANUCK THOUGHTS Forum.

Sometimes, I would need to visit that forum...
Link please?

blonddgirl777
01-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Go ahead! I don't like being "played" by some lame ass punk who just wants fake sympaties...

But hey, how can you be 100% sure that Capt. Caveman was not really suffering from the lost of his wife and everythingelse he claimed>
I don't personally know him (never been anywhere neer his trailer)...
Did you?

FORD
01-14-2009, 03:39 AM

In my high school, the tobacco addicts' smoking area was behind the gym. The stoners' smoking area was out in the woods.

After I graduated they cleared the trees and built a fucking Bally's Health Club (or PacWest, as it was called at the time) so who knows where they smoke dope now?

kwame k
01-14-2009, 09:29 AM
But hey, how can you be 100% sure that Capt. Caveman was not really suffering from the lost of his wife and everythingelse he claimed>
Did you?

Wait a second...........CAPS LOCK is now saying he was married?

chefcraig
01-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Wait a second...........CAPS LOCK is now saying he was married?

I believe I missed that tidbit as well. Then again, it's not like I've have been paying all that much attention.

Nickdfresh
01-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Did you?

I thought that was jharp84...

Capt. Caveman was claiming to have been suffering from a forced vasectomy and anal-rape...

kwame k
01-14-2009, 11:09 AM
It's hard to keep the story straight without a playbook.........and the fact HIStory with him changes by the hour. I miss giving him shit and catching him in his lies.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Juice - Lost the wife
CAPLOCK - Lost the nut

Juice - Got Hacked
CAPLOCK - Got Blind

Juice - Has meltdowns for attention
CAPLOCK - Has HIV for attention

twonabomber
01-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Did you?

c'mon, that much bad stuff doesn't happen to one person unless they are on a bad evening TV soap.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 12:09 PM
On the next episode of ..... The Blind and The Beautiful.....

Capt. CAPLOCK, the former Marine who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo, while legally blind, has flashbacks of being forcibly neutered by his uncle in the UCLA Med Ctr at the behest of his father, due to the young CAPLOCK beating up too many teachers, the result of inner turmoil from being ass-raped on his sixth birthday by his cousin, and who must now fish for his supper near his tent, when not touring the world with his ACE DIAMOND EXPERIENCE, although he can't get through Wild Thing without fucking up........

chefcraig
01-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Let's not forget mangling a guitar and warbling through a poorly worked out tune graveside upon the anniversary of Randy Rhodes death. Sort of like the three dimwits in Spinal Tap fumbling through "Heartbreak Hotel" when visiting Graceland, minus the ironic intent as well as the humor.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/980/elvisys1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Hey!! It was 104 degrees that day and he rode the bus for 2 hours.......

chefcraig
01-14-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey!! It was 104 degrees that day and he rode the bus for 2 hours...

Which led to a protracted debate as to what defines a "dry" heat...

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Which led to a protracted debate as to what defines a "dry" heat...

And the fact the local newspaper's archive showed it was 74 degrees that day....

:anger:

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 12:34 PM
It's hard to keep the story straight without a playbook.........and the fact HIStory with him changes by the hour. I miss giving him shit and catching him in his lies.

He'll be along soon enough.......

chefcraig
01-14-2009, 12:41 PM
And the fact the local newspaper's archive showed it was 74 degrees that day....

:anger:

Yep. More or less like the government program that allowed his father to essentially "Baker-Act" him at the age of seven. Oddly enough, this program did not go into effect until some 18 months after he claimed the incident occured. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Confused-Smileys/)

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Ace never did get too caught up on pesky little things like details or facts.

But to actually announce to his RothFart Brethren, the only people left who would even tolerate him, that he was HIV+ and facing certain death [according to his MD] is really beyond the pale of your typical troll.

Makes katydid look sane.

Next, he'll fake his own death, and then tell us how he was buried alive, and escaped by digging out with the iron cross given to him by Ozzy.

chefcraig
01-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Next, he'll fake his own death, and then tell us how he was buried alive, and escaped by digging out with the iron cross given to him by Ozzy.

I dunno...Myth Busters did a show devoted to Kill Bill-type scenarios, and proved that this was impossible. Kind of like in The Great Escape, where Steve McQueen tried to tunnel out of camp by sticking a straw up through the dirt, while scooping out the earth ahead of him with his hands.

A better means of escape would be that the earth beneath his casket simply could not take the weight, and he fell into a sink hole or sewer line, carrying him to either the ocean or the pond where his tent is located.

jhale667
01-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Ace never did get too caught up on pesky little things like details or facts.

But to actually announce to his RothFart Brethren, the only people left who would even tolerate him, that he was HIV+ and facing certain death [according to his MD] is really beyond the pale of your typical troll.

Makes katydid look sane.

Well, NOW he's gonna have to do some "plot-revisions"....since you leaked his best info...:lol:

Guitar Shark
01-14-2009, 04:09 PM

binnie
01-14-2009, 04:42 PM
On the next episode of ..... The Blind and The Beautiful.....

Capt. CAPLOCK, the former Marine who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo, while legally blind, has flashbacks of being forcibly neutered by his uncle in the UCLA Med Ctr at the behest of his father, due to the young CAPLOCK beating up too many teachers, the result of inner turmoil from being ass-raped on his sixth birthday by his cousin, and who must now fish for his supper near his tent, when not touring the world with his ACE DIAMOND EXPERIENCE, although he can't get through Wild Thing without fucking up........

That thread at Rothfans about the forced vasectomy was the single greatest thing I have ever read on the internet. Thinking about it makes me belly laugh.

:D

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 04:47 PM
That thread at Rothfans about the forced vasectomy was the single greatest thing I have ever read on the internet. Thinking about it makes me belly laugh.

:D

Father's Day this year will mark its one year anniversary.....

We'll have to throw a party. :guzzle:

GAR
01-14-2009, 05:21 PM
..where Steve McQueen tried to tunnel out of camp by sticking a straw up through the dirt, while scooping out the earth ahead of him with his hands.

DO NOT go talking shit about Steve McFucking Queen.

You do not do that, on this board. Nobody talk thru their asses about Steve McQueen or beware suffering the Cuntsequences will commence!

When I first saw pix of Capt Caveman, up in Victorville playing up a Rhodes V copy with the Joshua cactii, I thought "this is rediculously cool, some little fat dude with a Slash cap and a cape making like he's a rock god."

Then you see the Youtubes he's posted, he proves he really can play.

He must have something going on more than I do to keep a band together long enough to gig even 1 show, so I don't talk shit about his hard times, real or imagined as you think whatever.. just remember he's at the level of entertainment the same as Van Halen in that you are fans pleased enough to talk just as much shit about him.

Captain Caveman has owned you all! And before you go on about the legally blind, I refer you to Mark Mothersbaugh's success (wtf's that=Devo founder and lead singer).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W89tkUzO72w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W89tkUzO72w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I dare any of you to deny Caveman's any less creative, because he's captured your attention. I'm not saying he's really really good, but art and entertainment are completely interpretive things either you feel or do not feel.

I see all you guys feel Cavey Wavey in a big way, and if you're feeling him probably others are too. But he's not afraid to fuck up or learn from his mistakes and he won't go away so deal with it.

GAR
01-14-2009, 05:24 PM
btw I tested positive for diarrhea but negative for the common cold, and I am so relieved to survive and tell you all about it, too.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I dare any of you to deny Caveman's any less creative, .

Okay, I deny it.

FORD
01-14-2009, 06:56 PM
I dare any of you to deny Caveman's any less creative

Well, if by "creative", you mean "deranged sociopathic mental case" and "habitual liar", then yes, that would apply to AceHole Caveman or whatever name he goes by now.

GAR
01-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Didn't you contribute your licks on one VHLinks compilation tune, then submit a personal contribution for their jam contest?

Ace Diamond / Captain Caveman would mow you down in a licks contest. I've heard you both, and he's both a better player and he's more creative - so you got nothing to say.

Next thing you'll say is "well it were me getting SSI money for being disabled and all I had to do all day was sit around and play the guitar, I'd expect to be more (proficient/creative/leaner etc.) than he is" which I disagree so don't go there with it either because you're not a mind reader and unless you could see the future tell me now I'll stop it at that..

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:08 PM
JizzyStool would be so jealous of your love for CAPT CAPLOCK

GAR
01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Okay, I deny it.

Fair enough! As much as I dislike him I can't deny his strengths because I've seen many do way less efforts with alot more skill and money than this guy.

I'm not trying to be oppositional to sustain the argument but apparently you are so fwiw there it is.. my $.02

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Fair enough! As much as I dislike him I can't deny his strengths because I've seen many do way less efforts with alot more skill and money than this guy.

I'm not trying to be oppositional to sustain the argument but apparently you are so fwiw there it is.. my $.02

If you think he's talented, good for you.

Taste is subjective.

I mostly comment on his bullshit stories about forced vasectomies, being raped, and being HIV+, not to mention the whole "I live in a tent"

But then you love the story-telling trolls, like your old buddy Jizzy.

GAR
01-14-2009, 07:15 PM
JizzyStool would be so jealous of your love for CAPT CAPLOCK

If I ever rip his tunes to post from the cassette he sent, you'll eat turds because in any other decade he'd be signed and touring.

You think he's not a gifted singer/songwriter because he's a DumpMeister? My tape will prove you wrong!

I have like, 7 demo tunes here of which I think 2 could be hits in his own voice or for other artists like John Mayer, Dave Matthews, 3rd Eye Blind, Alanis Morissette or even Bob Dylan.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:17 PM
If I ever rip his tunes to post from the cassette he sent, you'll eat turds because in any other decade he'd be signed and touring.

You think he's not a gifted singer/songwriter because he's a DumpMeister? My tape will prove you wrong!

I have like, 7 demo tunes here of which I think 2 could be hits in his own voice or for other artists like John Mayer, Dave Matthews, 3rd Eye Blind, Alanis Morissette or even Bob Dylan.

okay.

kwame k
01-14-2009, 07:20 PM
As much as it physically pains me to say this...........Lounge rocked the Father's Day thread.........God, I think I'm going to be sick :uck:

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Didn't you contribute your licks on one VHLinks compilation tune, then submit a personal contribution for their jam contest?

LMAO

um, no.

You're not having a very bright day today, are you?

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:22 PM
As much as it physically pains me to say this...........Lounge rocked the Father's Day thread.........God, I think I'm going to be sick :uck:

I won the RothFarts Award for that one, baby.

:eatit:

GAR
01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
But then you love the story-telling trolls, like your old buddy Jizzy.

Add this to your "story-telling":

If we weren't booked up with KISS, Alice In Chains, The Bangles doing their reunion album.. oh the Cult were writing their album w/ Bob Rock.. and then Courtney Love blocking out huge time before we lost the lease I would have had the time for myself to do a Jesterstar album.

He said "I may be going to California to record" because I told him that's what I wanted to do after Manson left but never got the house time due to my own stuff.

No stories, ok life is life. He didn't record and I don't know what he's been up to the last 2 years and I still think he's got an originality as an artist like nobody's business.

But you just wanna hang on to someone to defame, because that's what you do best and that's okay too. I'm just setting it straight having not been on the board for so long..

GAR
01-14-2009, 07:29 PM
]LMAO

um, no. You're not having a very bright day today, are you?

If your ego weren't so self-obsessed you'd check yourself with "gee who else here could GAR be addressing about guitar contest submissions" and figure FORD was the obvious target for that slur being that Kwame is a drummer.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Let us all know how your recordings with Ace go....

You should start a half-way house for forum trolls.

chefcraig
01-14-2009, 07:33 PM
FORD contributed to the VHLinks tracks? I didn't know he even played guitar. Did he use an alias when they posted the credits at myspace?

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:35 PM
FORD contributed to the VHLinks tracks? I didn't know he even played guitar.

Neither did I.

And if he did/does, I highly doubt he'd cuntribute to The Links.

But then again, GAR can't read or understand thread titles, or distinguish between Demon Cunt and Charlie Bandito, so I wouldnt put alot of weight into anything he types.

Guitar Shark
01-14-2009, 07:36 PM
GAR and CC are probably the same person.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2009, 07:44 PM
LMAO @ the Thanks button

???

Always been there?

kwame k
01-14-2009, 07:46 PM
kinda fun button

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 09:32 PM
This place is becoming some sort of haven for RothFans.com outcasts

blonddgirl777
01-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Holly shit!
I missed 3/4 of what Caveman wrote there...
Really... The loss of his wife to cancer and the H.I.V. story where enough for me to feel sad for the guy.
It's fucked up to have nothing better to do than to make a laugh of those subjects.
Now, I take it personally. He knew that if I would read the wife/cancer story, it would hurt my feelings, and it did...

Bring him in! :wow2:

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 10:01 PM
My turn to touch you

blonddgirl777
01-14-2009, 10:04 PM
My turn to touch you

What in hell are you talking about? :D

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 10:05 PM
you filthy no good post editer!!!

Don't think this absolves you of my imminent touching!

blonddgirl777
01-14-2009, 10:07 PM
you filthy no good post editer!!!

Don't think this absolves you of my imminent touching!

:wow:

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 10:14 PM
That seems like some sort of innuendo. I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting in threads with you anymore!

blonddgirl777
01-14-2009, 10:38 PM
That seems like some sort of innuendo...

No, No... It's NOT!!!
Like at your local strip club... You can post all you want but no touching!

blonddgirl777
01-14-2009, 10:40 PM
... I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting in threads with you anymore!

Then, you'll have to "moderate" me! :(

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Let me whip out my Staff of Moderation (+1)

FORD
01-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Neither did I.

And if he did/does, I highly doubt he'd cuntribute to The Links.

Exactly.

I don't play guitar. I love music. I live and breathe music. But my attempts to play guitar have sadly failed. Used to play drums. But that was a few years and several tendonitis attacks ago. :(

But then again, when I was talking about Captain Castrato, I wasn't referring to his musical abilities.

FORD
01-14-2009, 11:25 PM

I thought Gar and Jizzy were the same person?

Or were they just extremely close? :spank:

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 11:27 PM
One might say you could never be sure where one ended and the other began!

HELLO

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 01:18 AM
I thought Gar and Jizzy were the same person?

Or were they just extremely close? :spank:

They both worked in The Male Room, if you get my drift....

Nickdfresh
01-15-2009, 01:38 AM

Yeah, I got sick of the asshole mods there like Nickdicknotsofresh and LoungeAct, so we've decided to make our own site here...

This definitely isn't Rothfans!

jhale667
01-15-2009, 01:44 AM

He'd be the only two people that think CC is a competent player...:rofl:

Diamondjimi
01-15-2009, 02:04 AM

Bwahahahahahahahaaa..priceless!!!

Just about pissed myself!:baaa:

hideyoursheep
01-15-2009, 04:08 AM
He said "I may be going to California to record" because I told him that's what I wanted to do after Manson left but never got the house time due to my own stuff...

Stay away from Brian Wilson's place.

All 3 of you!

Warham
01-15-2009, 07:36 AM

LMMFAO

but the name RothFarts offended them. :lol:

The name doesn't offend me at all, and I'm the one who changed it.

It's called a joke. The great LoungeMachine shouldn't be hiding behind aliases anyway. :eatit:

Warham
01-15-2009, 07:46 AM
Same way I felt about Rothfans........never fit in there and didn't like it......

You figured that out after a 1,000 posts?

Warham
01-15-2009, 07:49 AM
Which basically means it's a reach-around for Repuke talk, and that's...well, whatever...a bunch of Pro-Palin 'n' Obama's Satan and lots of glad handing and logic hating...

Absolutely untrue, but I can see how you'd say that after years of reading the Front Line here, which is skewed so far to the left, that might be seen as normal. It was about 99&#37; liberals and 1% Warham.

flappo
01-15-2009, 08:01 AM
i quite liked rothfans

it's miles better than sesh's dump

kwame k
01-15-2009, 08:16 AM
You figured that out after a 1,000 posts?

Yeah, place started off great but went down hill, IMO........So I left.....pretty easy thing to do.

Warham
01-15-2009, 08:21 AM
i quite liked rothfans

Thanks, flappo.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Absolutely untrue, but I can see how you'd say that after years of reading the Front Line here, which is skewed so far to the left, that might be seen as normal. It was about 99% liberals and 1% Warham.

LMAO

ELVIS
BigBadBrian
Sgt Schultz
sadaist
John Ashcroft
Lucky Wibury
and a whole host of others.......

But you can take all the credit.

Warham
01-15-2009, 10:40 AM
LMAO

ELVIS
BigBadBrian
Sgt Schultz
sadaist
John Ashcroft
Lucky Wibury
and a whole host of others.......

But you can take all the credit.

I stayed around longer than anyone else, with the exception of Elvis. I was the only conservative in that forum for months at a time. Damn right I'll take credit.

Although, I'll admit I did take a six week sabbatical one year in December, and then I was AWOL for awhile before the site went down, but I was busy with other innerweb endeavors.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 10:43 AM
I was the only conservative in that forum for months at a time. .

Bull, but whatever.

Not the point.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 10:47 AM
The name doesn't offend me at all, and :

No, it offended your mini-me..... who threatened to ban me over it after ONE post.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah, place started off great but went down hill, IMO........So I left.....pretty easy thing to do.

It did start out great....

But then it became Maxi's Pad, not War's

chefcraig
01-15-2009, 10:53 AM

Yet remarkably, the certifiably unstable were allowed to go about bouncing off of the walls and getting drool on the floor, while some of the saner individuals were addressed over the content of their postings for being disruptive.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Yet remarkably, the certifiably unstable were allowed to go about bouncing off of the walls and getting drool on the floor, while some of the saner individuals were addressed over the content of their postings for being disruptive.

exactly.

GAR
01-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Let me whip out my Staff of Moderation (+1)

That sized endowment makes nobody popular with the ladies.

GAR
01-15-2009, 11:02 AM

lol, as if you didn't think the other two sites would empty out soon as the Army was back up?

kwame k
01-15-2009, 11:07 AM

Well, I was going to stay out of this but............Max was the main reason I left. As stated before, the majority of the early posts were all claiming that Rothfans was not going to be another Army and that all the "bullshit" that happened here(which the "bullshit" was half the fun)wasn't going to be tolerated there. What happened? As soon as Lounge joined Max went off on you and was making threats about how you could or couldn't post....I'm not sure even if you had posted more than 3 things at that point. What struck me as hypocritical was the fact that Max was doing the exact same thing that he swore would never be allowed there.......He was on an ego trip and some of his comments to others there were just an attempt to flex his muscle.

When another member told me about DDLR, I bailed........how many posts I may have made there isn't the point and like I have stated before.......if you don't like a place leave, it's a big internet out there.........Why people bitch or moan about that place is irrelevant, it's like joining a church and demanding they change how they worship to fit your needs.......it's just much easier to find a different place to join. I have no ill will for Rothfans or how they run that place, it's their choice.....my choice was to leave, pretty simple solution.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 11:08 AM
DDLR was very accomodating to us homeless RothArmy Vets while Sarge was away...

I like that place, but this is home.

Vinnie Velvet
01-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Fuck all this bullshit!!

I'm turning this thread into another Micheal Anthony bashing thread! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike can't play bass to save his fucking life and is a horrible backround singer!!! :D

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Well, I was going to stay out of this but............Max was the main reason I left. As stated before, the majority of the early posts were all claiming that Rothfans was not going to be another Army and that all the "bullshit" that happened here(which the "bullshit" was half the fun)wasn't going to be tolerated there. What happened? As soon as Lounge joined Max went off on you and was making threats about how you could or couldn't post....I'm not sure even if you had posted more than 3 things at that point. What struck me as hypocritical was the fact that Max was doing the exact same thing that he swore would never be allowed there.......He was on an ego trip and some of his comments to others there were just an attempt to flex his muscle.

Spot on.

And pretty much verbatim what others have told me.

chefcraig
01-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Mike can't play bass to save his fucking life and is a horrible backround singer!!! :D

Yeah, I never could quite grasp that argument either, as it held water like a cheese-grater. "Gee, let's completely disavow as well as bash a longtime member's contributions to a band and blindly pledge allegiance to his replacement, who at this time has not even accomplished the act of graduating high school." Huh? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-721.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Ashamed-Smileys/)

blonddgirl777
01-15-2009, 12:49 PM
DDLR was very accomodating to us homeless RothArmy Vets while Sarge was away...

I like that place, but this is home.

I feel the same... about "RothFans".

Warham
01-15-2009, 05:12 PM

If I didn't know better, I'd say you have a crush on him, as much as you talk about him here and at DDLR.

My name is still on the vBulletin license and hosting account as far as I'm aware.

Warham
01-15-2009, 05:20 PM
No, it offended your mini-me..... who threatened to ban me over it after ONE post.

You weren't going to be banned and you know it.

Is your game gone after all these years?

Warham
01-15-2009, 05:22 PM

I dunno. We just got rid of the most insane poster we had, bar none. We tackle it all, eventually.

With that said, I'd like to thank Demon Cunt and the other posters for the free publicity. Have a great week!

chefcraig
01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I dunno. We just got rid of the most insane poster we had, bar none. We tackle it all, eventually.

I hear ya. Personally, I've decided the best route is to simply not engage them anymore. No need to use an ignore function (which is sort of absurd when you consider the need for such a device when dealing with alleged adults), as you'll only end up seeing them quoted, thus screwing up the linear quality of the thread anyway. Still, it's only mildly annoying. It's when that behavior extends beyond a site, that the issues begin.

FORD
01-15-2009, 06:24 PM

With that said, I'd like to thank Demon Cunt and the other posters for the free publicity. Have a great week!

So Assvibe, Juice, and Captain Castration are your idea of "sane" posters?

My main bitch about your board is that I told a racist to "Suck It" on election night, and it was deleted. There ain't no reason for that sort of censorship.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 06:31 PM
I dunno. We just got rid of the most insane poster we had, bar none. !

Yeah, you're going to need to be a little more specific....

Cadaver?
CAPLOCK?
Juice?
GAR?
Oolith?

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 06:38 PM

Is your game gone after all these years?

Not my game, just my patience.

I just frankly got sick of Maxi and his poodle barking at my heels.

And you know me well enough that I'm only here for 2 reasons, and neither of them have to do with a long-dead rock band.

Politics, and busting idiots like Cadaver and CAPT CAPLOCK.

Your political forum is run by a moron, and anytime I called out a troll, I had to hear "the itchy banning finger" Maxi pad.

Neither was an issue at DDLR, nor here of course.

No one I've heard from via posts, email, or PM has a single issue with you, WAR.

But none of them can stand Maxi's bullshit.

And that goes for some of your own team, but they dont feel there's anything that's going to change.

And you're welcome for all the free advertising. Glad I could help.

Actually, I wouldnt mind posting over there every now and then. But it's not worth the bother when I have to listen to the Pad.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 06:41 PM
So Assvibe, Juice, and Captain Castration are your idea of "sane" posters?

My main bitch about your board is that I told a racist to "Suck It" on election night, and it was deleted. There ain't no reason for that sort of censorship.

Deleted posts?

They weren't kidding when they cried "this aint the army"

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 06:42 PM

How so?

Did you let your mini-me know this?

I dont think he got your memo....

Va Beach VH Fan
01-15-2009, 08:10 PM
and neither of them have to do with a long-dead rock band.

That's it, where's that ban button ????

;)

DEMON CUNT
01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
I'd like to thank Demon Cunt and the other posters for the free publicity. Have a great week!

You are welcome, Dickhole McJesus-pants!

Let me know if you need a graphic designer for your "this ain't the army" ROTH ARMY rip off site for cry baby conservative control freaks who couldn't handle their shit at a real Roth fan site.

Twat Bless,
DC

Free sample:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2mdbad.jpg