PDA

View Full Version : The biggest retard I have come across for a long time

Andy Taylor
01-11-2009, 08:13 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDlst03I3lk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDlst03I3lk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stupid, Joe the plumber. His 'thoughts' are just astounding.

And it's incredible how the Israeli's have lost no time in collecting the rockets that were fired into their territory to form a 'mini Holocaust museum' to milk American sentiment as much as possible. Atleast they're not fooling anyone else.

kwame k
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I hear ya.......this ass crack can't construct a coherent sentence if his life depended upon it. I like the way he gets all pumped up at the end, like he's going to have an epiphany and in mid-stream he loses track of what he was going to say.

This fucking loser is a corespondent, he's in Israel and makes a statement that journalist shouldn't be covering wars..........then why is he there? God, I thought his 15 mins of fame was over.

Andy Taylor
01-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Ah... but we do need to have the right wing opinion. It's those nosy commies and bleeding hearts who have to mess things up with things like facts and arguements. We should be more simple like during the WWI era.

hideyoursheep
01-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Fix my sewer line, you bald-headded puppet!

jhale667
01-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Fix my sewer line, you bald-headded puppet!

:lol:

Joe is quite the hammerhead.

:guitar:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Joe the Dumber!

Like many conservatives, Joe has no idea how profoundly unqualified he is to speak about the conflict. Like many conservatives, Joe has absolutely no idea how stupid he actually sounds.

Even Shepard Smith of Fox News called bullshit on Joe the Dumber and some of earlier remarks about Israel and Obama.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_0bdh2GQiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_0bdh2GQiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

FORD
01-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Samuel the Skinhead made the top 10 Conservative Idiots list this week (just posted) :D

Andy Taylor
01-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Funny... that's the second time I've seen Smith defending Obama. First was against Nader.

GO-SPURS-GO
01-12-2009, 06:23 PM
This fucking loser is a corespondent, he's in Israel and makes a statement that journalist shouldn't be covering wars..........then why is he there?

HA!! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-317.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Happy-Smileys/)

FORD
01-12-2009, 06:43 PM
This fucking loser is a corespondent, he's in Israel and makes a statement that journalist shouldn't be covering wars..........then why is he there?

Because he's not a journalist. Hell, he's not even a plumber!

Besides, these right wing fake media companies have a habit of hiring bald headed douchebags. Remember this assclown?

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/original/gannon.jpg

Still would like an explanation for all of his "overnight visits" to the White House, BTW.

jhale667
01-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Because he's not a journalist. Hell, he's not even a plumber!

Besides, these right wing fake media companies have a habit of hiring bald headed douchebags. Remember this assclown?

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/original/gannon.jpg

Still would like an explanation for all of his "overnight visits" to the White House, BTW.

He was doing a different type of "plumbing"...:blow2:

hideyoursheep
01-13-2009, 03:06 AM
Why bother with an election when all you need to do is hire a plumber?

:rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
01-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Yes! There's more!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NybCWzgxFd8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NybCWzgxFd8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Andy Taylor
01-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Fuck! Ignorant numbnut!

Each line there is a goldmine ... idiot.

bueno bob
01-14-2009, 01:14 AM
So lemme get this straight...a fake plumber now gets to be a fake reporter? Without qualification? Without education?

Eh, fuck it. At least now he's employed.

binnie
01-14-2009, 03:17 AM
I would love to have been in executive meeting where they convinced the network to hire Joe.

It's one of those 'how the fuck did they sell this' moments that I would love to have witnessed:

"So, we want to give prime airtime to a fake plummer about issues of global importance. We think this is what people want."

Coming next week 'Philosophy with Jessica Simpson. Episode One: Does Essene precede Existence?'

binnie
01-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Or even 'Essence'. Looks like I won't be hosting that show either, lol!

jhale667
01-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Coming next week 'Philosophy with Jessica Simpson. Episode One: Does Essene precede Existence?'

I, for one can't wait for her opinion on waxing vs. shaving it...:eatit:

Baby's On Fire
01-14-2009, 09:34 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDlst03I3lk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDlst03I3lk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stupid, Joe the plumber. His 'thoughts' are just astounding.

And it's incredible how the Israeli's have lost no time in collecting the rockets that were fired into their territory to form a 'mini Holocaust museum' to milk American sentiment as much as possible. Atleast they're not fooling anyone else.

I suggest you update your records and read some of GAR's posts....

Baby's On Fire
01-14-2009, 09:42 PM
What a cunt. I can't wait for some shrapnel to nail this prick right in the head.

I heard a blurb with this twat on 103.3...he said he believes" he is protected from danger because HE is a Christian....." Not a hymie JEW....a CHRISTIAN.....

Fuckin' love it. I'll love it even more if this prick gets a fucking rocket to the nads.

Andy Taylor
01-14-2009, 10:01 PM
I suggest you update your records and read some of GAR's posts....

What's Gar's posts got to do with me or the vid?

Dr. Love
01-14-2009, 10:03 PM

I'm not sure if that's irony or you're submitting yourself as a possible candidate

Andy Taylor
01-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Duh... ok.

I didn't realise you were thinking of the thread title.

GAR
01-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Ah... but we do need to have the right wing opinion.

As opposed to the wrong wing opinion, this is true.

Did you actually play this, because what I got out of it was that due to journalistic reports of "Jewish atrocities on Gaza" being manipulated, what they really should focus on is the cause (hence all those rocket casings stacked in evidence depot) or else they should not take sides.

Personally I would like to see the Hebes push every Goddamn minaret and fucking Mosque off shore with all those tanks and bulldozers. And they have every right to since decreed by British mandate to be a free and sovereign state after the Turks asses got kicked outta there.

GAR
01-14-2009, 11:30 PM
I would love to have been in executive meeting where they convinced the network to hire Joe.

It's one of those 'how the fuck did they sell this' moments that I would love to have witnessed..

Being that Joe Plumber seemed to be the unwritten 3rd candidate on the Republican ticket, it woulda been a nobrainer to see that the very mention of his name will draw eyeballs automatically!

I havent' made up my mind about what I think about him after the election, but he had a lotta balls to confront Obama when nobody else would. But he does seem to be pretty good at summarizing the topic at hand in this video, I just think it's gonna take more training than just a natural tendancy towards confrontation and on-the-spot situational summaries to keep him on.

You never know! Journalists these days are known for being pretty people whose qualifications are the ability to verbalize what's teleprompted, not educated and groomed indifference towards finding facts in the field.

Andy Taylor
01-15-2009, 12:47 AM
As opposed to the wrong wing opinion, this is true.

Did you actually play this, because what I got out of it was that due to journalistic reports of "Jewish atrocities on Gaza" being manipulated, what they really should focus on is the cause (hence all those rocket casings stacked in evidence depot) or else they should not take sides.

Personally I would like to see the Hebes push every Goddamn minaret and fucking Mosque off shore with all those tanks and bulldozers. And they have every right to since decreed by British mandate to be a free and sovereign state after the Turks asses got kicked outta there.

And this is not being biased?

No one's accusing Israel unfairly or saying they'll piss on the wailing wall. Never mind, if you want to destroy mosques my arguments are wasted.

LoungeMachine
01-15-2009, 01:10 AM

What do Gar's post have to do with ANYTHING?

other than proving his own stupidity or racism?

:gulp:

GAR
01-15-2009, 10:50 AM
Um, Joe's one of those White Guys.

GAR
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
.. if you want to destroy mosques my arguments are wasted.

If the Mosques are trying to destroy you, it's YOU or that mosque - what choice is there? Where's the argument, I don't see one, waitaminnit incoming rocket - really from where? - that Mosque on the hill, lets take it out..

What's wrong with destroying a Mosque when it's housing an anti-aircraft Howitzer - are you saying the playground rules of the Safety Zone in "Tag You're It" apply here and returning fire on the fucking joint is not okay?

What's wrong with killing innocent men women and children when they've not been taken hostage but are throwing bullets and rocks and shit at you while shielding a guerrila fighting force - don't they get what they deserve?

Nobody likes it, that's why they call it War.

Andy Taylor
01-15-2009, 01:39 PM
You just don't like facts very much.

The rockets are not being fired from the mosques, you're just a bigot. That's the problem with you all-white conservatives. You hate to confront the dark feelings within your hearts and try to justify murder of people you don't like.

Israel broke the truce; a keypoint you are omitting. Also how do you complain about the dozen or so people Palestine killed during this crisis versus the 1000 figure that Israel has killed?

'Throwing rocks' is part of warfare?

kwame k
01-15-2009, 01:57 PM
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israel shelled the United Nations headquarters in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, engulfing the compound and a warehouse in fire and destroying thousands of pounds of food and humanitarian supplies intended for Palestinian refugees.

Another Israeli bombardment on Thursday killed the Hamas security chief.

U.N. workers and Palestinian firefighters, some wearing bulletproof jackets, struggled to douse the flames and pull bags of food from the debris after the Israeli attack, which was another blow to efforts to ease the humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip. Dense smoke billowed from the compound.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, who is in the region to end the devastating offensive against Gaza's Hamas rulers, demanded a "full explanation" and said the Israeli defense minister told him there had been a "grave mistake."

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said the military fired artillery shells at the U.N. compound after Hamas militants opened fire from the location. Three people were wounded.

"It is absolutely true that we were attacked from that place, but the consequences are very sad and we apologize for it," he said. "I don't think it should have happened and I'm very sorry."

Interior Minister Said Siam was killed in an Israeli airstrike that flattened a home in Gaza City. Israel and Hamas both confirmed the death of Siam, who oversaw thousands of security agents and was considered to be among the militant group's top five leaders in Gaza.

Even as a top Israeli envoy went to Egypt to discuss a cease-fire proposal, the military pushed farther into Gaza in an apparent effort to step up pressure on Hamas. Ground forces thrust deep into a crowded neighborhood for the first time, sending terrified residents fleeing for cover. Shells also struck a hospital, five high-rise apartment buildings and a building housing media outlets in Gaza City, injuring several journalists.

Bullets also entered another building housing The Associated Press offices, entering a room where two staffers were working but wounding no one. The Foreign Press Association, representing journalists covering Israel and the Palestinian territories, demanded a halt to attacks on press buildings.

The army had collected the locations of media organizations at the outset of fighting to avoid such attacks.

In Washington, the Bush administration was racing in its final days to negotiate a last-minute deal on American support for Egyptian-led truce mediation efforts under which the U.S. would provide technical support and expertise to prevent Hamas from re-arming, said U.S. and Israeli diplomats.

It was not immediately clear if members of President-elect Barack Obama's or Secretary of State-designate Hillary Rodham Clinton transition teams were being advised of the talks, which could lead to a prominent and ongoing U.S. role in the truce.

The diplomats spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the negotiations.

Israel launched its war on Dec. 27 in an effort to stop militant rocket fire from Gaza that has terrorized hundreds of thousands of Israelis. Some 1,100 Palestinians have been killed, roughly half of them civilians, according to U.N. and Palestinian medical officials. Gaza health official Dr. Moaiya Hassanain said at least 70 people were killed or died of wounds throughout Gaza on Thursday.

Thirteen Israelis also have been killed since the campaign began. Israel says it will press ahead until Hamas halts the rocket fire and stops smuggling weapons into Gaza from neighboring Egypt.

Israeli police said 20 rockets hit southern Israel on Thursday, injuring 10 people. Five of the wounded were in a car that was struck in the city of Beersheba.

The U.N. compound struck Thursday houses the U.N. Works and Relief Agency, which distributes food aid to hundreds of thousands of destitute Gazans in the tiny seaside territory of 1.4 million people.

"I conveyed my strong protest and outrage to the defense minister and foreign minister and demanded a full explanation," said Ban, who arrived in Israel on Thursday morning from Egypt.

It had only that morning become a makeshift shelter for 700 Gaza City residents seeking sanctuary from relentless Israeli shelling, U.N. officials in Gaza said.

John Ging, director of UNRWA operations in Gaza, said the attack at the compound caused a "massive explosion" that wounded three people.

A senior Israeli military officer said troops opened fire after militants inside the compound shot anti-tank weapons and machine guns. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity pending a formal army announcement later in the day.

Ging, who was in the compound at the time, dismissed the Israeli account as "nonsense."

Israeli shells first hit the courtyard filled with refugees, then struck garages and the U.N.'s main warehouse, sending thousands of tons of food aid up in flames, Ging said. Later, fuel supplies went up in flames, sending a thick black plume of smoke into the air.

"It's a total disaster for us," Ging said, adding that the U.N. had warned the Israeli military that the compound was in peril from shelling that had begun overnight. U.N. officials say they have provided Israel with GPS coordinates of all U.N. installations in Gaza to prevent such attacks.

The refugees were moved to a school away from the immediate fighting, he said.

Separately, Israel shells landed next to a U.N. school in another Gaza City neighborhood, wounding 14 people who had sought sanctuary there, medics and firefighters said.

An Israeli attack near a U.N. school in northern Gaza earlier this month killed nearly 40 people. At the time, Israel said militants had fired on army positions from the beginning.

Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians)

GAR
01-15-2009, 02:48 PM
You just don't like facts very much.

The rockets are not being fired from the mosques, you're just a bigot.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tP-xX3VzhcU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tP-xX3VzhcU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bend over and smell the fuckin' coffee, Dumbass w/a Capital "D"..

Andy Taylor
01-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Funny how both those soldiers and the newsreader emphasize the 'more proof' that they're using a mosque. That desperation scream propaganda. Firstly, the Israeli's are top at spreading bullshit propaganda, far ahead of American administrations. These are the assholes that are sitting on the largest nuke stockpile anywhere in that region and they want to claim that they are in mortal danger from nukes. Look what they did to the Israeli nuke whistle blower. How long would it have taken them to plant that evidence? Don't believe it? We're talking about a country with a secret intelligence that by Mossad chief's own admission sends operatives disguised as Arabs to commit atrocities. They have backed both Hamas and Fatah, groups you call terrorist, just like the US has backed Al Qaeda and Saddam.

Secondly, I've come across conservatives wanting to blow up mosques long before there was evidence of them being used in a battle.