PDA

View Full Version : Burger King customers told: 'You are too fat to have a Whopper'

lucky wilbury
01-09-2004, 06:24 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_853744.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

Burger King customers told: 'You are too fat to have a Whopper'

Police believe teenage pranksters are hacking into the wireless frequency of a US Burger King drive-through speaker to tell potential customers they are too fat for fast food.

Policeman Gerry Scherlink said the pranksters told one customer who had just placed an order: "You don't need a couple of Whoppers. You are too fat. Pull ahead."

The offenders are reportedly tapping into the wireless frequency at the restaurant in Troy, Michigan. Police believe the culprits are watching and broadcasting from close range.

Officer Scherlinck said the men are telling customers who order a Coca-Cola that, "We don't have Coke." And when the customer asks what they do have, the hacker would say: "We don't have anything. Pull ahead."

But what has managers concerned is the profanity the hackers are using, according to police.

A drive-through customer has told police if he had children with him in the car and someone used profanity, he would have been upset.

Burger King franchise owner Tony Versace issued the following statement in response to the incidents: "We apologise to our customers who've been insulted by the use of this drive-through speaker."

Management at the fast-food restaurant are reportedly trying to change the radio frequency used for the speakers, reports Local 4.

Flash Bastard
01-09-2004, 06:31 PM
That's a grate prank, I wish I'd thought of it.

Polk High
01-10-2004, 11:27 AM
is that going to help or hurt fat america's lawsuit on the fast food industry?

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 10:11 AM
They were just being honest, if they can eat 2 Whoppers, they probably are a fat ass!!!

Junyore Grades
01-12-2004, 10:49 AM
JACKASS has went wirless!:D

Figs
03-02-2005, 02:39 PM
What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

Little_Skittles
03-02-2005, 07:59 PM
hahahaha what a great prank! Mean and hurtful yes but dang this beats stealing spongebob!

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Didn't I see this on an episode of Beavis and Buttehead

fuckin funny