PDA

View Full Version : My best friends' crack porbelm

GAR
01-21-2009, 02:21 AM
I'm trying to find Adobe Premier Pro CS3 or CS4 or both for a friend who wants it but will barely use it for one hour.

A few years ago, I turned him onto Limewire because that was the thing of the time.

Now, its' so seeded of trojans and malware, my guy has had to reformat and reinstall Windows and the progs and it was a nightmare for him, till he got settled with Avast antivirus.

Now that he's okay, he's back to looking for this video ware and the only thing I can find is that it's all now torrented iso's.

Is that what he's got to try, such as this link here with Demonoid?

http://fenopy.com/torrent/Adobe_Premiere_Pro_CS3__Full_Version_with_Crack_/NzM2MDI0/index.html

He's trying to tell me it's too difficult to deal with that he'd rather just pay several thousand to get it, and we talked about going cheaper with an OEM version, or like with a Limited Edition such as the Photoshop versions they provide with scanners with nagboxes to tell you how stupid you are if you don't order the full version n shit?

He says they time out, doesn't want to fool around. But he doesn't wanna risk another virus either and I can't download here at the Library so somebody help me out here.

Gee I guess now that DDLR's down I can't ask the professional plagiarists such as Lou over there.. Anyone here dealt with work-arounds with the newer Adobe softwares?

twonabomber
01-22-2009, 12:45 AM
so you rag on people for downloading and trading non-commercially available live shows, and now you want to pirate a $1000 piece of software?

"he only needs it for an hour." yeah, 'cause stealing it for just an hour is better than stealing it to use all the time. stupid fucking turd.

Hardrock69
01-22-2009, 01:18 AM
I quit downloading software years ago. Not really because I was against it or afraid of getting busted, but because I simply got what I needed, and the stuff I got does everything I could want. And because I could not afford to shell out $3,000 for a program. So I don't need the 'latest and gratest' version. I am happy with what I have.

Kinda like Windows XP. It will do everything I ever needed it to do as an OS. Why the fuck should I buy a piece of fucking shit OS like Vista? Especially now that Windows 7 is gonna be out within a year?

If I could afford the stuff, I would pay for it for sure.

Some things I have been able to replace with free stuff. Instead of Microshaft Office (what a fucking rip), I just get OpenOffice. They just came out with version 3.0, and it will do everything MS Office ever dreamed of doing and then some. It is FREE.

Another program I have that is a good deal is Reaper. It is multi-track audio software. Free to download and try, fully funtional with no time limit. I think the price for a license is 40 bucks for home use, 200 if you are going to sell what you record on it.
The guy who designed it got mad because PT and similar apps cost so much, so he designed his own.

It is right up there with Cubase, Nuendo, or Protools as far as it's capabilites.

Go check out the forums at ewites.com or 101uses.com. You can find anything you ever wanted at those places. Softwares, Games, pr0n (at ewites), ebooks, music, movies, etc. etc.

LoungeMachine
01-22-2009, 03:57 AM
and I can't download here at the Library so somebody help me out here.

:lol:

Another Library poster?

No ownder you and CAPT CAPLOCK get along so well.....

:gulp:

hideyoursheep
01-22-2009, 04:37 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

Oh, God! You wanna know somthing fucked up?

I went to return some books @ the, uh, Library, and I look over at all the PC's being used....All but one of those mofo's were on fucking MYSPACE!!!

The one 'lone wolf' was playing what looked like a war game!

Pathetic, man...

BITEYOASS
01-22-2009, 10:50 AM
I quit downloading software years ago. Not really because I was against it or afraid of getting busted, but because I simply got what I needed, and the stuff I got does everything I could want.

Exactly! Now I have more unreleased =VH= live and studio stuff than I can shake a stick at. Plus Youtube exists, so downloading is a waste of time nowadays.

chefcraig
01-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Exactly! Now I have more unreleased =VH= live and studio stuff than I can shake a stick at. Plus Youtube exists, so downloading is a waste of time nowadays.

Agreed. And there are devices for changing the youtube audio in mp3s. There are shortfalls to the youtube deal, however. For one thing, the sound is more often than not fairly crummy, yet when you consider the source material, this is to be expected. Also, the amount of material available there, while considerable, is still not as wide ranging as you'd like at this point in time. You are pretty much limited to whatever a handful of devout fans have provided.

Yet the situation is far better now than it was in the past, at least for collectors. It used to be that you either had to attend record conventions, or needed to purchase this material from an add in the back of rock magazines, and both options were more or less acts of rolling the dice and hoping things turned out well. More often than not, it lead to disappointment.

While not quite an embarrassment of riches, the choices today are far superior to the bad old days.