PDA

View Full Version : Yes, God STILL Hates America!!!111!!!1!!!

FORD
01-21-2009, 12:04 PM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AQVsIu-dsk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AQVsIu-dsk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

jhale667
01-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Oh, dying to see what this P.O.S. had to say, but no flash-player on the work machine...:rolleyes:

FORD
01-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Grandpa Fred's not in this one himself, just a bunch of his brainwashed flunkies. It was probably too cold for his bony old ass.

Andy Taylor
01-21-2009, 12:54 PM
sigh... what can you do? You can hear the love there.

knuckleboner
01-21-2009, 02:43 PM
these people are attention whores, nothing more.

they want attention, and every time, the news media gives it to them.

GAR
01-21-2009, 04:29 PM
It's always curious to see how people will speak for God. I mean, Obama's just coming down the street from this crowd shortly and if he'd just get out and talk to the camera they would go away.

BITEYOASS
01-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Where the hell is Partyboy when you need him. I'm just hoping he'll do a jackass-like routine with this group.

hideyoursheep
01-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Isn't the Westboro Church membership mostly all Freddie's family?

It sure as fuck looks like they never ventured out from the family reunions when it was time to procreate!

What does the "bahbul" say 'bout incest?
:mad:

FORD
01-23-2009, 01:07 PM
What does the "bahbul" say 'bout incest?
:mad:

Well I know Sesh is going to do this if I don't, so what the Hell.......

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

Considering that Phelps and other religious reichers use Genesis 19 to explain God's alleged "hating" of homosexuals, isn't it ironic that the same chapter would seem to give incest His full endorsement? :confused:

chefcraig
01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Considering that Phelps and other religious reichers use Genesis 19 to explain God's alleged "hating" of homosexuals, isn't it ironic that the same chapter would seem to give incest His full endorsement? :confused:

It really isn't all that ironic when you consider that in truth, this simply provides The Phelps clan with proof they are in fact doing God's will by offering hatred and keeping things "All In The Family". :(

sadaist
01-23-2009, 02:32 PM
LMAO.

"God doesn't hate the world, he loves everybody... Hang on a sec, they're announcing George W. I need to scream...Murderer! Devil! Burn in Hell! Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye! Ok, I'm back. Like I said, don't disrespect the flag like that."

FORD
01-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Sadie, did you recently start taking new medication? If so, you might want to cut back on the dose a little.......

Ally_Kat
01-23-2009, 06:55 PM

That and back in that time, a young man was to find a bride among "his people." I think it was a lot of cousins marrying. Fun times.

But it always amazed me how Protestant churches I would visit would focus so hardcore on the OT when Christianity is a mostly NT. OT is good to study to know where we come from, but not to pick and choose beliefs from.

LoungeMachine
01-23-2009, 07:05 PM
It ALL smacks of prehistoric versions of Reader's Digest.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-23-2009, 07:18 PM

Actually, this seems totally consistent...

hideyoursheep
01-24-2009, 03:42 AM
LMAO.

"God doesn't hate the world, he loves everybody... Hang on a sec, they're announcing George W. I need to scream...Murderer! Devil! Burn in Hell! Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye! Ok, I'm back. Like I said, don't disrespect the flag like that."
Is thome with you?:confused:

jhale667
01-24-2009, 04:41 AM
"Why do you hate Obama?"

"The things that come out of his mouth.."

Yeah, articulate statements of cohesive ideas and plans showing evidence of coherent thought,...I can see where they'd have a problem with that...:guzzle:

hideyoursheep
01-24-2009, 04:57 AM
Thanks FORD, but I was really looking for is Leviticus; at least in some cases, it is punishable by death.

And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:11
And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:12

And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. -- Leviticus 20:14

FORD
01-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks FORD, but I was really looking for is Leviticus; at least in some cases, it is punishable by death.

And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:11
And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:12

And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. -- Leviticus 20:14

Yeah, but none of those are actually incest, unless the "man that lieth with his father's wife" is a literal motherfucker. But they usually had more than one wife in those days, so it's hard to tell.

Fucking your in-laws would be adultery. Fucking your own daughters is incest.

Seshmeister
01-24-2009, 08:39 PM
I think these real life trolls have had more than enough publicity already. There are only about 20 or 30 of them living their sad twisted little lives yet even in Britain we have had 3 network TV fucking documentaries on them.

Don't feed the troll...

flappo
01-26-2009, 07:34 AM
All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.

Refrain