PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce y'all to myself again.

BITEYOASS
01-21-2009, 08:30 PM
BITEYOASS is the name, building bombs and snatching poon is my game! :D

Anyway, I've been a roth army member since 1999 although I tend to keep a low profile, except when I'm drinking.

I was in the USMC for 9 f***in years, most of which was good, except for those last 6 months which involved having to deal with driving to Atlanta each month and doing reserve drill with a douchebag I went to "C" school with over at MCAS Cherry Pt. Then there was that whole Iraq deployment over in the lovely Al-Anbar Province, but that's another story.

Right now I'm just working at UPS, trying to earn my associates and currently married to Suzy.

That's all I have for now. So have a good time and kick ass! :rockit:

Guitar Shark
01-23-2009, 12:10 PM
BITEYOASS is the name, building bombs and snatching poon is my game! :D

Anyway, I've been a roth army member since 1999 although I tend to keep a low profile, except when I'm drinking.

I was in the USMC for 9 f***in years, most of which was good, except for those last 6 months which involved having to deal with driving to Atlanta each month and doing reserve drill with a douchebag I went to "C" school with over at MCAS Cherry Pt. Then there was that whole Iraq deployment over in the lovely Al-Anbar Province, but that's another story.

Right now I'm just working at UPS, trying to earn my associates and currently married to Suzy.

That's all I have for now. So have a good time and kick ass! :rockit:

Right on dude

And thanks for your service to our country :rockit2: