PDA

View Full Version : I need 12 Volunteers for the GRATE OBAMA Failure Pool!

GAR
01-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I need 12 Volunteers for the GRATE OBAMA Failure Pool!

I'll go first:

January=GAR

Anyone else? Just call out your preferred month, and give us a good justification for why you think that part of the year over any other's the one he'll pull a big fat boner on either his career as President, or for the Democratic Party.

I call January because I suspect he's as intelligent as he is crooked, that it won't be even ONE FRIGGEN MONTH before he throw his Old School Cronies under the bus of Change..

(reason: Check ol' Ted Kennedy's complete meltdown after being told at Inauguration suppertime to forget any support for Caroline takin' Clinton's Senate seat vacancy..) HAHAHAHA~!!

My madness makes sense to me.. do you see it that way also? THEN CHOOSE a month, and why, first pick gets that month..

No other rules.. GO~!!

GAR
01-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Just watch Rahm's power go directly to his veiney forehead and advise to break with Dem party lines.. I say not one month goes by.

Hurry up and join up.. if you give me a better reason than I got for January I'll give it up of course.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Nickdfresh
01-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Well, you know a lot about being a fail...

LoungeMachine
01-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Gotta Love Pulbic Libraries...

Even the biggest failures get to log on.

:gulp:

chefcraig
01-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Ummm...12 volunteers, plus the thread starter adds up to 13 months. Is the idea here that the new president will falter sometime within the next calendar year plus one month, or are 13 people to pick one of 12 months in any of the next 4 years? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Confused-Smileys/)

Sgt Schultz
01-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Damn - I wanted January 2009!

Well, since Barry thinks there are 57 states I'll pick the 2nd month of our 13 month Calendar - Fanbruary, 2009.

FORD
01-24-2009, 08:53 PM
"Barry" never said 57 states. He was referring to the 57 different primary contests. Those would include the 50 states plus DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Democrats abroad, and two others I can't remember at the moment.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-24-2009, 09:07 PM
GAR, what's your definition of "failure" ??

I find it hilarious after Bush piling 8 years of shit to his precedessor that NEOCON's can't even wait one week before predicting a failure...

Nickdfresh
01-24-2009, 09:12 PM
GAR, what's your definition of "failure" ??

For him? A mirror...

DEMON CUNT
01-24-2009, 09:13 PM
August 2009 - A devastating hurricane hits New Orleans. The Obama administration completely botch the response and then blame state and local authorities for their own shortcomings.

September 2009 - A relatively unknown terrorist organization attacks America. Having been unable to prevent the attacks (even with prior intelligence), the Obama administration begins a propaganda campaign that eventually leads our country into war.

Nickdfresh
01-24-2009, 09:18 PM
August 2009 - A devastating hurricane hits New Orleans. The Obama administration completely botch the response and then blame state and local authorities for their own shortcomings.

September 2009 - A relatively unknown terrorist organization attacks America. Having been unable to prevent the attacks (even with prior intelligence), the Obama administration begins a propaganda campaign that eventually leads our country into war.

Don't forget a war against the country that no claims had anything to do with the attack...