PDA

View Full Version : Angle says "Change Yer Signature"

BlimpyCHIMP™
01-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Angle said to me today:

Hey, do you think maybe you should change your signature?

"ALinChainz - You better show up or your life on this board will be made miserable... " is in bad taste. He passed away last year...

I wanna keep it but instead submit it to a vote.

I know he's gone and you know he's gone, but we tolerated Al here maybe way longer than we shooda. But doggone it we liked him.

Personally I will forever remember him as a favorite alltime poster, a trublue Rothian of the nth degree - and a champion Take On All Comers in the respect of calling a shit talker out on the carpet mano-mano.

For those my sig is lost on, he was taking on a sheep shit talker. I'll post a link if I find it. But I gotta take a dump first.

YEAH or NAY - Al Sig?

Sarge's Little Helper
01-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Hello BlimpyCHIMP™, welcome aboard and welcome to Roth Army Forums! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!

BlimpyCHIMP™
01-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh btw Hi I am new here I am BC.

BlimpyCHIMP™
01-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Hello BlimpyCHIMP™, welcome aboard and welcome to Roth Army Forums! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!

That's a gent thanks, may I ask do you have Grey Poupon?

Top Jimmy
01-30-2009, 09:45 PM
That's a gent thanks, may I ask do you have Grey Poupon?

Do you?

Angel
01-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Wow, what a classy guy... posting a PM.

By the way, learn how to spell you fucking idiot.