05-22-2004, 12:09 AM
:)

reminds me of Ford's signature

Sarge
05-22-2004, 12:10 AM
here is a laugh

lucky wilbury
05-22-2004, 01:25 AM
i think the people in the us embassys and clintons wag the dog war in kosovo would disagree with that second one.

rustoffa
05-22-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
i think the people in the us embassys and clintons wag the dog war in kosovo would disagree with that second one.
I barely remember all that! Embassy bombings, one-off stealth bombings in IRAQ, ethnic cleansing and shit. I remember being outraged there was no outrage. Wasn't there some muslim unrest during the whole third Balkan thing too? I think NATO was gettin' their bombing on back then. Those Albanians were haulin' ass. Milosevic didn't even have to hide in a hole!

lucky wilbury
05-22-2004, 03:37 AM
don't forget the chinese embassy getting bomed as well as the first and only shoot down of an f117a in us history! obl mentioned it once or twice that the us was targeting muslims in kosovo if i remember right which makes no since since he was involved with the kla who we were supporting. oh no i smell a ford worthy theory! clinton help fund and arm al queda through his dealing with the kla! i knew it! it's all clintons fault!

BigBadBrian
05-22-2004, 06:34 PM
I think it's funny..............Halliburton was the company of choice for the Clinton Administration as well for most of the same jobs they are being use for now............with Halliburton's CEO at the time being Dick Cheney. :gulp: