PDA

View Full Version : David DuKKKe not happy with new RNC chairman, calls for "White resistance"

FORD
02-02-2009, 09:01 PM
David Duke loses it over Michael Steele at RNC
by: Pam Spaulding
Sun Feb 01, 2009

OK. Now this is seriously funny. The BFF of Tony Perkins (of the Family Research Council), former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke, is going apesh*t over the election of Michael Steele to run the RNC. He refers to the former Maryland Lt. Gov as "Obama Junior" (if only!):

[/i]To Hell with the Republican Party!

GOP traitors appoint Obama Junior as Chairman of the Republican Party
I am glad these traitorous leaders of the Republican Party appointed this Black racist, affirmative action advocate to the head of the Republican party because this will lead to a huge revolt among the Republican base. As a former Republican official, I can tell you that millions of rank-and-file Republicans are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore! We will either take the Republican Party back over the next four years or we will say, "To Hell With the Republican Party!" And we will take 90 percent of Republicans with us into a New Party that will take its current place!

I think the insanity of nominating "Mr. Amnesty" John McCain and now this Black racist - will lead to insurgency in the Republican ranks, and a lot of dissidents getting elected in Republican Party primaries around the country. This will result over the next four years a real move by millions of Republicans to take the party back to the populist issues that are not only right but can win for the Republican Party. We must end affirmative action, protect our gun rights and all our constitutional rights, have a moratorium on immigration, we must have protectionism, yes I said protect American businesses and their workers from NAFTA and GATT and the lie of free trade, and we must have America First, not foreign interventionism. Our boys should be home protecting the American borders a not being murdered on the borders of Iraq or Afghanistan. The time as come for Republican Party to stand up to Obama and defend American heritage, rights, and freedom!

...Let's make this abomination in the Republican Party, the last major party of White redoubt, as a rallying cry of resistance![/i]

What are the race-baiting, ignorant McCain/Palin mobs going to do now that its party is being headed up by a black man? Perhaps a better question is whether the Steele and the GOP will try to salvage this ignorant base of voters that they've depended on since the Southern Strategy of Nixon? GOP strategists are so used to using color-aroused campaign tactics that it's second nature; will the party be able to cure its addiction to racism and xenophobia?

Link (http://pamshouseblend.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=9297)

Go on with your racist ass self, DuKKKe... Feel free to "White Power" the Republican party right out of existence, with my blessings :biggrin:

kwame k
02-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Our boys should be home protecting the American borders a not being murdered on the borders of Iraq or Afghanistan. The time as come for Republican Party to stand up to Obama and defend American heritage, rights, and freedom!

I guess the fact the Repukes got us into these wars and all of the mess we are in now....... during the glory days of the GOP is lost on "Daisy Duke"

Seshmeister
02-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Our boys should be home protecting the American borders a not being murdered on the borders of Iraq or Afghanistan.

You need nearly 2 million troops to defend yourselves from Canada and Mexico?

ELVIS
02-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Nice to see FORD changed his avatar to a more current monkey...LMAO!

Anyway...

Even though racist Duke is going "apeshit," haha, he does have a point about taking the republican party back, but God forbid he be involved...

I've never been registered anything but independent but I lean quite a bit to the right...

The Republican party needs to be rebuilt from the grassroots level. I don't know much about Michael Steele at this point but i'll be doing my homewerk...

David Duke...:rollfuckingeyes: What does he do as work anyway ?? Nobody in any party should take him seriously...

What's the Deal FORD, Is Dickhead Duke on your search list for whenever you need some controversial opposition against black leaders ?? :biggrin:

:elvis:

Big Train
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
If David Duke is upset, you can only see that as a sign of progress for the Republican Party.

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 12:07 AM
There's some positive truth to that statement...:biggrin:

jhale667
02-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Nobody in any party should take him seriously...

Got that right...Duke is indeed an :asshole:

:guitar:

BITEYOASS
02-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Maybe if the GOP dumped that family values and neo-con BS, then I may consider voting for them.

kwame k
02-03-2009, 08:41 AM
If the GOP ever went back to it's true roots and core values.....small government, fiscal responsibility and other things......then they would be a power house again.......the Repukes have lost their way for so long now and have turned into an ultra-right wing religious zealots that the average American seems to have a hard time voting straight Repub........on a local and State level I'll vote for the best person regardless of party.....on a national level.....there hasn't been a good Repub in my voting lifetime.

More often than not, IMO, people are neither left or right but more toward the center....

Seshmeister
02-03-2009, 08:48 AM
I've never been registered anything but independent but I lean quite a bit to the right...

Say it ain't so.

The odd burning cross, the occasional lynching and suddenly people start saying you lean a bit.. :)

Big Train
02-03-2009, 11:40 AM
That's why I vote independent. There are a lot of independent candidates who do have those values, without the religion mixed in. I feel the same way about the Democratic party and the extremists in their mix.

Granted, my candidates usually don't have a shot in hell because the country is so hooked on a two party system and doesn't have the will to change that. It is the right thing to do though, so I'll continue.

kwame k
02-03-2009, 12:00 PM
The only problem and it's not a problem but a consequence is.......when voting for a 3rd party......you may actually help the greater of two evils win........I've done 3rd party a couple of times and it put 2 Bush's in office........

GAR
02-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Maybe if the GOP dumped that family values and neo-con BS, then I may consider voting for them.

NeoCon values and family values are American Values.

You need to lay off the diet sodas or you'll wind up with what FORD Lounge and Kwame are afflicted with..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8kgJfw699E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8kgJfw699E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
02-03-2009, 12:19 PM
The only problem and it's not a problem but a consequence is.......when voting for a 3rd party......you may actually help the greater of two evils win........I've done 3rd party a couple of times and it put 2 Bush's in office........

I will continue to vote 3rd party until the voice of the what backs the greater of both the initial 2 evils is diminished.

You'll never ever curtail industrys voice and the evils of bad politics against better judgement, but you give in when you think your voice doesnt' matter at all. And a 3rd party vote is a voice saying you're not confident in either of the main 2 so don't second-guess yourself.

GAR
02-03-2009, 12:21 PM
The odd burning cross, the occasional lynching and suddenly people start saying you lean a bit.. :)

I'd be surprised if David Duke held much pull in a Republican Party with one of them Darkies for Chairman and I hope the white cracker goes Democrat over it.

FORD
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
I'd be surprised if David Duke held much pull in a Republican Party with one of them Darkies for Chairman and I hope the white cracker goes Democrat over it.

So he would leave the party with the Black chairman, and join the party with the Black President? Yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

Why don't you and DuKKKe run off and form your own party? Call it the White Racist Dipshit Party or something like that?

Nickdfresh
02-03-2009, 01:33 PM
That's why I vote independent. There are a lot of independent candidates who do have those values, without the religion mixed in. I feel the same way about the Democratic party and the extremists in their mix.

Granted, my candidates usually don't have a shot in hell because the country is so hooked on a two party system and doesn't have the will to change that. It is the right thing to do though, so I'll continue.

Maybe, but I think the "Blue Democrats" are far closer to the socially liberal, fiscally conservative Rockefeller or Eisenhower Republicans than almost any major Republican is...

Nickdfresh
02-03-2009, 01:36 PM
We should have a true four party system rather than a two party one...

But then, don't forget that a two party system is far more stable politically than multi-party systems in Europe --such as the Italian gov't-- which falls every time there's a windstorm...

Tradeoffs...

kwame k
02-03-2009, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=GAR;1318765]NeoCon values and family values are American Values.

You need to lay off the diet sodas or you'll wind up with what FORD Lounge and Kwame are afflicted with..
QUOTE]

Wow....thanks racist..........we don't drink diet soda but micro brews.......

Nickdfresh
02-03-2009, 02:16 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8kgJfw699E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8kgJfw699E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Um, LMFAO!! "Neo Con values" are actually borrowed from the radical left wing communists and their nihilist arrogance...

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Actually that cartoon of Obama would have fit better here...:biggrin:

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 02:18 PM
This one, BTW...:D

http://jxymxu7sn5ho9d.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/caric-obama-book-sf.jpg

:elvis:

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Um, LMFAO!! "Neo Con values" are actually borrowed from the radical left wing communists and their nihilist arrogance...

You're laughing at the content of that clip ??

lesfunk
02-03-2009, 02:20 PM
The Bass Player from the Bangles runs the RNC?

FORD
02-03-2009, 02:51 PM
The Bass Player from the Bangles runs the RNC?

That was my first thought as well. But then I remembered that she was a Democrat, because she's called into the Randi Rhodes talk radio show.

(and no, that isn't the late Ozzy/Quiet Riot guitarist! )

binnie
02-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh dear...........

I hope he's the last of a dying breed.

Big Train
02-03-2009, 11:35 PM

To me, the only problem is really that logic. They trot out that logic every time someone gets a head of steam built up from an outside party. Which amazingly works on so many people. If enough people who didn't want to status quo candidates actually did vote for who they wanted, there would be other viable parties, better funded.

Hopefully, there will be a candidate who is funded well enough (ala ross perot), has a fanatical enough fanbase (ala ron paul) and some actual principles (ala ralph nader), to come along and break through at some point.

kwame k
02-03-2009, 11:46 PM
To me, the only problem is really that logic. They trot out that logic every time someone gets a head of steam built up from an outside party. Which amazingly works on so many people. If enough people who didn't want to status quo candidates actually did vote for who they wanted, there would be other viable parties, better funded.

Hopefully, there will be a candidate who is funded well enough (ala ross perot), has a fanatical enough fanbase (ala ron paul) and some actual principles (ala ralph nader), to come along and break through at some point.

The point I was making is that I have voted for who I thought would do the best job and not voting for who I thought would win......but having done that I took away votes from the better of the two canidates........voting in it's purist sense should be about who you think is the best........not backing the horse that you think will win......I've always wanted a 3rd party and voted for Perot for that reason..........I wish we did have a viable 3rd party.....there are consequences for every thing you do, same for voting.....

Big Train
02-04-2009, 12:00 AM
I agree, I was saying that concept wasn't yours, but making a larger point that is what holds the third parties back. It's very frustrating when you hear "well, i WOULDA voted for so and so, but he was taking votes away from so and so who has to defeat the incumbent".

kwame k
02-04-2009, 08:58 AM
I agree, I was saying that concept wasn't yours, but making a larger point that is what holds the third parties back. It's very frustrating when you hear "well, i WOULDA voted for so and so, but he was taking votes away from so and so who has to defeat the incumbent".

Totally agree.........I will say that 3rd parties have not built their base or done the necessary steps to play on a national level.........with a Presidential campaign costing 10's of millions of dollars and now the precedent set of having to run for almost 2 years before getting to the general election.......what grass roots Candidate can even compete........couple that with what you said about "Woulda voted" and I don't see a viable 3rd party in the foreseeable future.

BITEYOASS
02-04-2009, 09:01 AM

BS, american values are staying out of other people's business, money or gun collections; not having religious or secular zealots down our throats telling me I can't do this, or I gotta give money to that or else be considered an asshole; and not having to be screwed by corporate america with bill payments or government funding for whatever so-called crusades overseas they con us into being involved.

kwame k
02-04-2009, 09:06 AM
How he can even use NeoCon values and family values in the same sentence........says something about the source but this is Gar we're talking about...........

Why is it that the most ardent supporters of Family Values........are the most Anti-Family Values people around.......me thinks the proper word here is.....Hypocrites........

Angel
02-07-2009, 07:46 PM
You need nearly 2 million troops to defend yourselves from Canada and Mexico?

Well, you never know, Sesh. They've tried to invade us before and failed... and we did burn down their Whitehouse. :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Well, you never know, Sesh. They've tried to invade us before and failed... and we did burn down their Whitehouse. :biggrin:

I didn't know you were a British Marine! You naughty little Brit you!

Angel
02-09-2009, 07:08 AM
You were fighting the British Empire, and the majority of the troops were Canadian. I don't have time to search for decent references, so here's the Wikipedia version for you:

When the United States and the United Kingdom went to war against each other in 1812, the major land theatre of war was Canada, which was then divided for administrative purposes into Upper Canada (broadly the southern portion of the present day province of Ontario), Lower Canada (roughly the southern part of present day Quebec) and the Atlantic Provinces, which included present day Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.

Each of these separate administrations formed regular and fencible units, and both full-time and part-time militia units, many of which played a major part in the fighting over the two and a half years of the war.

1 Regulars and Fencibles
1.1 Quasi-military units
1.1.1 The Indian Department
1.1.2 The Provincial Marine
1.2 Atlantic Provinces
1.2.1 The Royal Newfoundland Fencibles
1.2.2 The Nova Scotia Fencibles
1.2.3 The New Brunswick Fencibles
1.3 Lower Canada
1.3.1 The Canadian Fencibles
1.4 Upper Canada
1.4.1 The Glengarry Light Infantry
1.4.2 The Michigan Fencibles
2 Full-time Militia
2.1 Lower Canada
2.1.1 The Canadian Voltigeurs
2.1.2 The Frontier Light Infantry
2.1.3 Select Embodied Militia
2.1.4 The Quebec Volunteers
2.1.5 The Compagnie des Guides
2.1.6 The Canadian Light Dragoons
2.1.7 The Dorchester Provincial Light Dragoons
2.1.8 The Royal Militia Artillery
2.1.9 The Corps of Provincial Royal Artillery Drivers
2.1.10 The Corps of Canadian Voyageurs
2.2 Upper Canada
2.2.1 The Incorporated Militia Battalion
2.2.2 Caldwell's Western Rangers
2.2.3 The Mississippi Volunteers
2.2.4 The Provincial Dragoons
2.2.5 The Incorporated Artillery Company
2.2.6 The Provincial Artillery Drivers
2.2.7 The Corps of Provincial Artificers
3 Part-time Militia
3.1 Lower Canada
3.2 Upper Canada
3.2.1 York and Niagara
3.2.2 Western Districts
3.2.3 Leeds, Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry
4 Notes
5 References

BITEYOASS
02-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Yeah, you may have burned down the white house, but we defeated an entire Royal Navy Squadron at the Battle of Lake Erie. Or how about that severe ass-kicking y'all received in New Orleans, and believe it or not we had actual pirates (Lead by Jean Lafitte) who joined with us in that battle. Let's hear it for Piracy! :D :smile: :usfl:

Nickdfresh
02-09-2009, 04:52 PM
You were fighting the British Empire, and the majority of the troops were Canadian. I don't have time to search for decent references, so here's the Wikipedia version for you:

I'm not discounting the Canadian militia forces, but few if any ever ventured southward, and I think a lot of Canadians discount the British forces by adopting the Canadian Militia Myth. (http://www.cdnmilitary.ca/index.php?p=19)

British North America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812)

The War of 1812 was seen by British loyalists in British North America (which formed the Dominion of Canada in 1867), as a victory, as they had successfully defended their borders from an American takeover. The outcome gave Empire-oriented Canadians confidence and, together with the postwar "militia myth" that the civilian militia had been primarily responsible rather than the British regulars, was used to stimulate a new sense of Canadian nationalism.[79]

A long-term implication of the militia myth that was false but remained popular in the Canadian public at least until World War I was that Canada did not need a regular professional army.[80] The U.S. Army had done poorly, on the whole, in several attempts to invade Canada, and the Canadians had shown that they would fight bravely to defend their country. But the British did not doubt that the thinly populated territory would be vulnerable in a third war. "We cannot keep Canada if the Americans declare war against us again," Admiral Sir David Milne wrote to a correspondent in 1817.[81]

Angel
02-09-2009, 05:19 PM
I had an ancestor that fought in 1812... It gave us a sense of nationalism... and we don't give a shit what anyone says - we still take great pride in burning down the whitehouse. ;) :biggrin:

swage33
02-09-2009, 06:52 PM
where is the south park referrence?