PDA

View Full Version : The KENNEDY Thread

Rikk
02-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Just re-watched the 20-year-old documentary, THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.

Just kind of wondering what the current school-of-thought is by conspiracy buffs and the country as a whole. This is an older documentary, and much has happened since. There's the shitty CASE CLOSED book, and the Bugliosi one...but others on the conspiracy side. But any new evidence or theories that have come up?

Will this be Jack the Ripper? Will this be an eternal mystery, or is there some way a more complete and undisputable truth will come out? Man, we're at 45 years now.

hideyoursheep
02-06-2009, 03:32 AM
I believe that Oswald was in fact the lone shooter..whether or not he acted alone in the planning or was coerced into doing it from an outside influence we'll never know, since dead men don't speak.

FORD
02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Uh..... I'll come back to this one when the caffeine kicks in. But for now, I'll just leave this......

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-9137354720737304741" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 10:49 AM
The Discovery Channel did a forensic reenactment of that day in Dallas recently, with a special called "JFK: Inside the Target Car" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27705829/), which led to some surprising insights with regard as to how the shots from the Depository, and not the grassy knoll were to blame.

Now I'm sure that any experiment can be tweaked to reach a predisposed outcome, yet this appeared to be an honest examination of the elements fueling the situation and it's controversy. Even so, I do not believe that Oswald was alone that day. It's simply too difficult to wipe away what is approaching 50 years of suspicion with the results from a basic cable tv show, or at least it is for me.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Whether one believes in a conspiracy or not, I think a lot of the "Men Who Killed Kennedy" assertions have been roundly disproven. For instance, claims like their conjecture that a Corsican assassin sniper could have been stationed in the storm drain on the side of the street on Dealey Plaza are silly, as a guy could barely fit and could never get a shot with his rifle above tire-level...

hideyoursheep
02-06-2009, 11:02 AM
:stirthepot:

FORD...

My caffeine is wearing off, so I'm gonna have to ask before I leave..

Do you think all these people conspired to have Kennedy killed like this maybe could have used a better weapon?

I mean, the lengths that the conspiracy theorists believe were went to just to cover up a public hit, for all the trouble they went to, they- I mean "THEY" could have easily brought down Air Force 1 and called it a day.

It's been proven that one bullet could (and more than likely did) travel through Kennedy and pass through McConnell....his seat was lower, bullet trajectory, same lot # ammo used by Oswald, etc...

FORD
02-06-2009, 11:02 AM
The Discovery Channel and History Channel have taken disturbingly right wing/pro-BCE slants to their "historical" coverage in recent years. The only thing more ridiculous than their JFK coverup explanations, is their RFK coverup explanations.

Bobby Kennedy was killed from a bullet that entered his brain behind his right ear. The shot was fired at a close enough range to leave powder burns on Bobby's neck. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't physically capable of firing that shot, as he was standing in front of RFK about 10 ft away for his entire shooting rampage. But security guard Thane Cesar was standing directly to the right of RFK as they were walking through the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. Cesar also had ties to the BCE/CIA as well as J. Edgar Hoover, who wasn't exactly RFK's best friend (going back to the days when Bobby was the old queen's boss as Attorney General)

hideyoursheep
02-06-2009, 11:04 AM
The Discovery Channel did a forensic reenactment of that day in Dallas recently, with a special called "JFK: Inside the Target Car" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27705829/), which led to some surprising insights with regard as to how the shots from the Depository, and not the grassy knoll were to blame.

I think that's what I saw....but it was a few years back.

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 11:13 AM
I think that's what I saw....but it was a few years back.

Initially, I thought it was a rerun as well, yet it turned out to be a new show. It debuted last year in November.

Redballjets88
02-06-2009, 12:03 PM
The Discovery Channel and History Channel have taken disturbingly right wing/pro-BCE slants to their "historical" coverage in recent years. The only thing more ridiculous than their JFK coverup explanations, is their RFK coverup explanations.

Bobby Kennedy was killed from a bullet that entered his brain behind his right ear. The shot was fired at a close enough range to leave powder burns on Bobby's neck. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't physically capable of firing that shot, as he was standing in front of RFK about 10 ft away for his entire shooting rampage. But security guard Thane Cesar was standing directly to the right of RFK as they were walking through the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. Cesar also had ties to the BCE/CIA as well as J. Edgar Hoover, who wasn't exactly RFK's best friend (going back to the days when Bobby was the old queen's boss as Attorney General)

Of course, it all makes sense now, the BCE killed RFK and JFK, probably JFK Jr, and gave ted cancer also. Those sly bastards.....:rolleyes:

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Of course, it all makes sense now, the BCE killed RFK and JFK, probably JFK Jr, and gave ted cancer also. Those sly bastards.....:rolleyes:

I believe that you are being unfair to FORD here, by somehow misunderstanding the obvious point he is making. He stated that the slant of the work reveals a BCE focus, an influence that reveals a peremptory rewriting of history by presenting the facts of both cases in a curious manner.

Like I stated before, I questioned the work. This reflects my own studies into the subject over decades, not some rampant conclusion jumping by attempting to connect the dots to the present day. And even if there is some shadow organization out there with ties reaching back over 50 years, why should this come as a surprise? After all, Budweiser has been around since 1876.

(I know that last line will kill ya, FORD. :biggrin:)

FORD
02-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Nah, The only conspiracy Budweiser is involved in is making shitty beer. Their Super Bowl commercials, as usual, were very well done though.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Please don't refer to Budweiser as beer in this forum, FORD.

You know better. I'm surprised at you.

:gulp:

carry on...... [my views on this are well-known, and have no interest in reigniting them]

Va Beach VH Fan
02-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Please don't refer to Budweiser as beer in this forum, FORD.

You know better. I'm surprised at you.

carry on...... [my views on this are well-known, and have no interest in reigniting them]

But you're OK with Bud Ice, right ?? That's got a good kick to it....

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Wow!

Ford is exactly on the mark this time...

No fuckin' way was Oswald the lone shooter...

There was a bullet hole in the windshield that a Dallas cop stuck a pencil through, I saw the pic...

Also, the JFK zapruder film shows proof of the President being hit from the front...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozx4_4DZp38&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozx4_4DZp38&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And the E. Howard Hunt Death Confession tells the story...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHZl91gN63g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHZl91gN63g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:elvis:

GAR
02-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Mob-elected Kennedy got shot because he fucked up the financing of the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba to retake the island back in control of the United Fruit Company, a direct connection to booze and the distilled spirits industry.

Sound weird? that 7-up you're gonna have for lunch today didn't help kill the Kennedys, but the profits helped a whole lot to get them elected at which point they thought they could just do what they wanted and turn it around to do the "right thing".. that was their mistake.

Add in a sprinkle of Zapata Oil, some George Bush, and the imported sugar industry and a half-dozen conspiracy theories later it ends with Bobby Kennedy gettin' zapped, too.

Ask for links if you're too retarded to Google:

Zapata Oil
bay of pigs
Cuba batista
George HW Bush
CIA guatemala overthrow

Connecting the Chicago Mob dots to 40 years later, ending with Rahm Emanuelle and Barack and Blajogevick you can see the New Boss is still the same as the Old Boss.. which donates to both parties regardless what a candidate states is his affiliation, it's what they do or don't do for the donors that matters more than anything.

Barack's not getting away with anything although, because he's a Lawyer, he may think he can pull a fast one and dodge his Owner's bullet.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 02:05 PM
The Zapruder film isn't proof of anything in relation to how the body reacts to being shot as the Hollywood myths of the body being "blown backwards" by shots, especially small caliber high velocity ones used by the Carcano, are pretty much bullshit...

And the whole "mob elected" him thing is more idiot conspiracy crap from the opposite end of the spectrum, and was sour grapes originating from the Nixon camp.

JFK would have won irregardless of what went on Illinois and was bothered by the fact that he didn't "beat a guy like Nixon" with a landslide. I have his bio and can check the exact debunking of that one...

GAR
02-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Know what, I'm not going to wait around for the insults. The 3 retards who usually champion the Democrat-Kennedy-New Camelot bullshit (we know who they are) you guys are retarded.

So here's just the first result.. goog'in "zapata oil kennedy" for search terms I get this article, and it's really easy to do. You just move your fat little fingers around the keyboard, click a mouse, and read! Unless you're blind, retarded, and prefer to live in denial.

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/4540
January 8, 2007 - 1:19pm

A Real News Exclusive
Bush Senior Early CIA Ties Revealed

By Russ Baker and Jonathan Z. Larsen | The Real News Project

January 8, 2007

NEW YORK--Newly released internal CIA documents assert that former president George Herbert Walker Bush's oil company emerged from a 1950's collaboration with a covert CIA officer.

Bush has long denied allegations that he had connections to the intelligence community prior to 1976, when he became Central Intelligence Agency director under President Gerald Ford. At the time, he described his appointment as a 'real shocker.'

But the freshly uncovered memos contend that Bush maintained a close personal and business relationship for decades with a CIA staff employee who, according to those CIA documents, was instrumental in the establishment of Bush's oil venture, Zapata, in the early 1950s, and who would later accompany Bush to Vietnam as a cleared and witting commercial asset of the agency.

According to a CIA internal memo dated November 29, 1975, Bush's original oil company, Zapata Petroleum, began in 1953 through joint efforts with Thomas J. Devine, a CIA staffer who had resigned his agency position that same year to go into private business. The '75 memo describes Devine as an oil wild-catting associate of Mr. Bush. The memo is attached to an earlier memo written in 1968, which lays out how Devine resumed work for the secret agency under commercial cover beginning in 1963.

Their joint activities culminated in the establishment of Zapata Oil, the memo reads. In fact, early Zapata corporate filings do not seem to reflect Devine's role in the company, suggesting that it may have been covert. Yet other documents do show Thomas Devine on the board of an affiliated Bush company, Zapata Offshore, in January, 1965, more than a year after he had resumed work for the spy agency.

It was while Devine was in his new CIA capacity as a commercial cover officer that he accompanied Bush to Vietnam the day after Christmas in 1967, remaining in the country with the newly elected congressman from Texas until January 11, 1968. Whatever information the duo was seeking, they left just in the nick of time. Only three weeks after the two men departed Saigon, the North Vietnamese and their Communist allies launched the Tet offensive with seventy thousand troops pre-positioned in more than 100 cities and towns.

While the elder Bush was in Vietnam with Devine, George W. Bush was making contact with representatives of the Texas Air National Guard, using his father's connections to join up with an elite, Houston-based Guard unit - thus avoiding overseas combat service in a war that the Bushes strongly supported.

The new revelation about George H.W. Bush's CIA friend and fellow Zapata Offshore board member will surely fuel further speculation that Bush himself had his own associations with the agency.

Indeed, Zapata's annual reports portray a bewildering range of global activities, in the Mideast, Asia and the Caribbean (including off Cuba) that seem outsized for the company's modest bottom line. In his autobiography, Bush declares that I'd come to the CIA with some general knowledge of how it operated' and that his 'overseas contacts as a businessman' justified President Nixon's appointing him as UN ambassador, a decision that at the time was highly controversial.

Previously disclosed FBI files include a memo from bureau director J. Edgar Hoover, noting that his organization had given a briefing to two men in the intelligence community on November 23, 1963, the day after the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The memo refers to one as Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency and the other as Captain William Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

When this document was first uncovered in 1988, George Herbert Walker Bush, then vice president and seeking the presidency, insisted through a spokesman that he was not the man mentioned in the memo: "I was in Houston, Texas, at the time and involved in the independent oil drilling business. And I was running for the Senate in late '63. I don't have any idea of what he's talking about." The spokesman added, "Must be another George Bush."

When Nation magazine contributor Joseph McBride approached the CIA in 1988, it initially invoked a policy of neither confirming nor denying anyone's involvement with the agency. But it soon took the unusual step of asserting that the correct individual was a George William Bush, a one-time Virginia staffer whom the agency claimed it could no longer locate. But that George Bush, discovered in his office in the Social Security Administration by McBride, noted that he was a low-ranked coast and landing-beach analyst and that he most certainly never received such an FBI briefing.

It was perhaps to help lay to rest the larger matter of the elder Bush's past associations that the former president went out of his way during his recent eulogy for President Ford to sing the praises of the Warren Commission Report as the final authority on those days.

"After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness. And a conspiracy theorist can say what they will, but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Gerry Ford put his name on it and Gerry Ford's word was always good."

In fact, Ford's role on the Warren Commission is seen by many experts as a decisive factor in his rise to the top. As a Commission member, Ford altered its report in a minor yet significant way. As the Associated Press reported in 1997, Thirty-three years ago, Gerald R. Ford took pen in hand and changed - ever so slightly - the Warren Commission's key sentence on the place where a bullet entered John F. Kennedy's body when he was killed in Dallas. The effect of Ford's change was to strengthen the commission's conclusion that a single bullet passed through Kennedy and severely wounded Texas Gov. John Connally - a crucial element in its finding that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole gunman.

This modification played a seminal role in ending talk of a larger conspiracy to kill the president. Knowledge of Ford's alteration has encouraged theorists to scrutinize the constellation of other figures who might have had a motivation to cover up the affair.

Meanwhile, there is much more to learn about George H. W. Bush's friend, Thomas Devine. The newly surfaced memos explain that Devine, from 1963 on, had authority from the agency to operate under commercial cover as part of an agency project code-named WUBRINY.

Devine at that time was employed with the Wall Street boutique Train, Cabot and Associates, described in the memos as an investment banking firm which houses and manages the [CIA] proprietary corporation WUSALINE. These nautical names - 'Saline' and 'Briny' - or, for the Bay of Pigs invasion 'Wave' - are CIA cryptonyms for the programs and companies involved.

George H.W. Bush's own ties are amplified in the 1975 CIA memo, dated November 29, which makes it clear that he had knowledge of CIA operations prior to being named the new director of the CIA in the fall of that year.

The 1975 memo notes that, through his relationship with Devine, Mr George Bush [the CIA director-designate] has prior knowledge of the now terminated project WUBRINY/LPDICTUM which was involved in proprietary commercial operations in Europe.

The Bush documents, part of a batch of 300,000 records the CIA provided to the House Select Committee on Assassinations, were publicly released in 1998 as the result of a lawsuit, donated to a foundation, scanned into a database - and only just noticed by an independent researcher.

Click the following to view original supporting documents: [1] [2] [3]

Russ Baker, founder of the Real News Project, and Jonathan Z. Larsen, Real News editorial board member, are at work on a book about George W. Bush and the Bush clan, due out later this year. They may be reached at: russ [at] realnews.org.

Copyright© 2006, Russ Baker/Real News Project, All Rights Reserved

FORD
02-06-2009, 02:13 PM
I don't know if the Mob was involved in the hit, but there were definitely ties to the whole bay of pigs fiasco (which CIA agent George HW Poppy Bush was in charge of) and associations to Pepsico and their previous ties to Cuban sugar plantations which Prescott Bush had invested some of his Nazi blood money in.

Curiously enough, two members of the BCE were known to be in Dallas on 11/22/63.

Poppy Bush, who (unlike anyone else alive on the planet at the time) "can't remember where he was" when JFK was shot.

And Prescott Bush's own protege Richard Nixon was also in town...... at a Pepsico board meeting.

Small world, ain't it?

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 02:20 PM
The Zapruder film isn't proof of anything in relation to how the body reacts to being shot as the Hollywood myths of the body being "blown backwards" by shots, especially small caliber high velocity ones used by the Carcano, are pretty much bullshit...

Bullshit! Have you ever shot an animal in the head with a rifle while hunting ?? I didn't think so...

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Bullshit! Have you ever shot an animal in the head with a rifle while hunting ?? I didn't think so...

Right on! :rockon:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7576/cheneyelmercheneyvf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

GAR
02-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Small world, ain't it?

It takes a while to filter in and accept, but it gets easier the more it's reported and dissertated when stuff gets declassified.

Banks usually are interested in shipping, the Mob is usually more concerned with stuff like mining and bananas so I think it's safe to guess the Middle East is gonna take the backburner for another 4 years while efforts are focused more on regime change in Cuba, Venezuela and Central America now that they got another Boy in office.

Just keep an eye out, no comment needed except to say this is exactly the reason I mainly vote Independant - to split both parties.

GAR
02-06-2009, 02:58 PM
And Prescott Bush's own protege Richard Nixon was also in town...... at a Pepsico board meeting.

.. yeah probably awaiting that delivery from Brainsalad Pizza they ordered!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FKqB-taRig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FKqB-taRig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As you can see from this reenactment, the President escaped by jumping over the grassy knoll, and only the driver was shot.

GAR
02-06-2009, 03:09 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/11782854/JFKR1.1.rar

Okay, that was from a game called "JFK Reloaded 1.1"

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 04:28 PM

Have you ever served in the military, bed-pan changer?

Didn't think so!

LoungeMachine
02-06-2009, 04:34 PM
:lol:

Well, he was stationed in Germany for a while where he hooked up with the 14 year old......

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
No, I have never served, but virtually all of my family including my father, grandfather, and several unkles have served and I grew up on military bases and had access to guns through various ways throughout my life...

I'm quite sure I could pick any of your heads off from quite a distance...

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 05:05 PM
No, I have never served, but virtually all of my family including my father, grandfather, and several unkles have served and I grew up on military bases and had access to guns through various ways throughout my life...

Wow, what a badass. But I think you might actually have a hard time passing US Army Basic Rifle Marksmanship due to "bad habits," a lot a "hunters" do.

And some of us can shoot back, unlike the squirrels you oppress...

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Bring it on...

But honestly I consider you a friend, so calm down...

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Bring it on...

But honestly I consider you a friend, so calm down...

Oh, I'ms gonna brings it, yo!

In any case, Mythbusters has done research on this - and footage of various other shootings show that a small piece of metal moving at hundreds of meters per second does not have enough energy to dramatically knock people backwards and most people hit just drop straight down.

Yes, this guy is tied to a pole, but here is footage of an execution of a German general convicted of war crimes. Warning: Obviously, the footage is somewhat grisly:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aaRWnTRiICY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aaRWnTRiICY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 05:23 PM
You're an idiot...

That man wasnt hit in near the right temple as kennedy was...

Actually it looked as if he was hit in the chest and nothing in the head...

Try again...

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
You're an idiot...

That man wasnt hit in near the right temple as kennedy was...

Actually it looked as if he was hit in the chest and nothing in the head...

Try again...

Blow me.

I was talking in general terms, a 6.5mm bullet with not make someone's head snap back with such force. It was probably more his nervous system that anything..

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 05:43 PM
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're hit in the forehead or temple there will be a small frontal wound and a huge exit wound as in some of the Kennedy photos I have seen...

LoungeMachine
02-06-2009, 05:55 PM

How brave.

Wonder how you'd fare face to face, hand to hand.

Beat us with a bed pan?

Seshmeister
02-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh, I'ms gonna brings it, yo!

In any case, Mythbusters has done research on this - and footage of various other shootings show that a small piece of metal moving at hundreds of meters per second does not have enough energy to dramatically knock people backwards and most people hit just drop straight down.

Yes, this guy is tied to a pole, but here is footage of an execution of a German general convicted of war crimes. Warning: Obviously, the footage is somewhat grisly:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aaRWnTRiICY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aaRWnTRiICY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Some odd people posting in that YouTube thread did you get a link from some Nazi re-enactment forum? :)

It's interesting that the guy executed in the clip is General Anton Dostler who was shot by the US for not giving Geneva Convention protection to US soldiers out of uniform(who were on a sabotage mission).

Every 'mission' war film I remember seeing (Eagle has Landed,Guns of Naverone etc) seemed to say that if you were caught out uniform you were fair game.

Secondly is that the General's defense was the same as George Bush's was in sending people to Gitmo and they shot him... :)

GAR
02-06-2009, 06:33 PM

For now, please find the JFK simulator sufficient exercise of your skills.

Seshmeister
02-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Just re-watched the 20-year-old documentary, THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.

Just kind of wondering what the current school-of-thought is by conspiracy buffs and the country as a whole. This is an older documentary, and much has happened since. There's the shitty CASE CLOSED book, and the Bugliosi one...but others on the conspiracy side. But any new evidence or theories that have come up?

Will this be Jack the Ripper? Will this be an eternal mystery, or is there some way a more complete and undisputable truth will come out? Man, we're at 45 years now.

There have been at least 2 other threads on this, 1 just last year by which time I seem to have done a 180 degree turn on this... :)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52493
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13679

GAR
02-06-2009, 06:38 PM
You're an idiot

Give him credit, he's trying to make it not so obvious these days.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 06:39 PM
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're hit in the forehead or temple there will be a small frontal wound and a huge exit wound as in some of the Kennedy photos I have seen...

The wound was actually the flap of his scalp severed by the bullet...

GAR
02-06-2009, 06:40 PM
I've heard it described more like his cranium on a halfshell, trunk-served with a side of brains, but to each his own..

Nickdfresh
02-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Some odd people posting in that YouTube thread did you get a link from some Nazi re-enactment forum? :)

Ha! I hadn't even read the comments...

It's interesting that the guy executed in the clip is General Anton Dostler who was shot by the US for not giving Geneva Convention protection to US soldiers out of uniform(who were on a sabotage mission).

I'm unfamiliar with his specific case, but if that's true it is a bit horrible and hypocritical since the US Army executed dozens of English speaking German soldiers wearing US uniforms and using captured US equipment during the Battle of the Bulge. They were part of Otto Skorzeny's commando unit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Greif

Every 'mission' war film I remember seeing (Eagle has Landed,Guns of Naverone etc) seemed to say that if you were caught out uniform you were fair game.

Secondly is that the General's defense was the same as George Bush's was in sending people to Gitmo and they shot him... :)

You're right. You can easily see photos of US troops shooting average German soldiers for this!

I know the British were pretty pissed after WWII since a "standing order" issued by Hitler said that all British SAS commandos would be executed, even if they were in BA uniforms...but then the SAS didn't always take prisoners...

Seshmeister
02-06-2009, 09:18 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/11782854/JFKR1.1.rar

Okay, that was from a game called "JFK Reloaded 1.1"

Hah this is good fun apart from the sound which is hellish.

I never realized until now that VP Johnson were in a car in the motorcade.

The challenge in the game is to see if you can get JFK, Jackie O and the two Johnsons.

It's tricky but doable...

ELVIS
02-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Gar is correct...

kwame k
02-06-2009, 09:40 PM
I believe that Oswald was in fact the lone shooter..whether or not he acted alone in the planning or was coerced into doing it from an outside influence we'll never know, since dead men don't speak.

There was a good documentary with a computer expert that was able to recreate a 3-D model using available video footage from that day.....pretty much showed that Oswald or someone fired the shots from the book dipostory......I'm looking for the show right now.....

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 09:54 PM
There was a good documentary with a computer expert that was able to recreate a 3-D model using available video footage from that day.....pretty much showed that Oswald or someone fired the shots from the book dipostory......I'm looking for the show right now.....

That is more than likely the show hideyoursheep and I were discussing earlier. It was more or less updated with the special the Discovery Channel produced and offered in November of last year, which covered much of the same ground yet brought in Myth Busters/C.S.I-like analogs (gel dummies, balloons, watermelon like mediums) to bolster the examination in a full scale environment.

kwame k
02-06-2009, 10:00 PM
That is more than likely the show hideyoursheep and I were discussing earlier. It was more or less updated with the special the Discovery Channel produced and offered in November of last year, which covered much of the same ground yet brought in Myth Busters/C.S.I-like analogs (gel dummies, balloons, watermelon like mediums) to bolster the examination.

No...I seen the show you are talking about Craig.....this one was with a Guy from Michigan that made the computer model that showed that the "magic bullet" was not a "magic bullet" but when you factor in Gov. Connelly's jump seat position and the angle he turned at, just before the shot.......the "magic bullet" could of done all that damage from a single bullet.......

Is that the show you were talking about because I can't seem to find it.....

GAR
02-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Ta computer expert that was able to recreate a 3-D model using available video footage from that day..

There are several CGI renderings done in the past, home computers are powerful enough now you can do it yourself in a game with a graphics engine like the one I posted easily.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/btd23vHWBGs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/btd23vHWBGs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The show that reexamined the shots using CGI was on Discovery.

As far as the "impossible reload time" arguement, that's been disproven too with an 70 year old expert doing it in realtime at a firing range, contrary to the last statement here.

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
No...I seen the show you are talking about Craig.....this one was with a Guy from Michigan that made the computer model that showed that the "magic bullet" was not a "magic bullet" but when you factor in Gov. Connelly's jump seat position and the angle he turned at, just before the shot.......the "magic bullet" could of done all that damage from a single bullet.......

Sorry, when I stated "updated", what I meant to say was the Discovery Channel show seemed to take the various computer models proposed by the special you are speaking of, and more or less extrapolated them into real time analogs.

The show you are talking about just may have been the special produced for ABC and narrated by the late Peter Jennings, called "THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: BEYOND CONSPIRACY". It is in fact showing this month on the History Channel. (Info here: http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=358334&action=detail)

kwame k
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Here's the guy I was talking about......http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/intro.htm you were right Craig!

chefcraig
02-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Here's the guy I was talking about......http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/intro.htm

Cool! Now I'm looking forward to revisiting the show later on this month.

kwame k
02-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Me too!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-06-2009, 11:15 PM

Yeah, I've seen that one.... The jump seat was a few inches to the left and lower to the floorboards (if you were looking at Oswald's angle) so it was portrayed that the "magic bullet" would have worked...

Have to admit I've been a JFK assassination buff ever since I can remember... Maybe has something to do with my parents just returning from their honeymoon on that day he was shot...

Also highly recommend to anyone visiting Dallas to visit Dealey Plaza and the Museum, very interesting....

LoungeMachine
02-06-2009, 11:52 PM
www.myspace.com/badgeman

LoungeMachine
02-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Badgeman

"Badge Man" is the title given to a photographic image that some President John F. Kennedy assassination researchers claim is a grassy knoll assassin seen within a Polaroid photograph that close witness Mary Moorman captured on November 22, 1963 within Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas.

In the Moorman Polaroid photo (her fifth that day) is seen all of the Presidential limousine occupants, several other close witnesses (including Abraham Zapruder filming), three Dallas police motorcycle Presidential escorts, and much of the area comprising the grassy knoll. The photo has been calculated that it was captured between the Zapruder film equivalent concurrent frames of Z-315 and 316 (less than one-sixth of a second after President Kennedy's head first exploded at Z-313). On the actual Polaroid photo, the area that the "Badge Man" supposedly appears within is about one-quarter inch square.

In 1982 Gary Mack, the longtime curator and archivist for The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (in the former Texas School Book Depository) first claimed to discover the "Badge Man" image. He labeled this image "Badge Man" because the objecte when magnified and brightness and contrast enhanced, supposedly shows what may be a dark uniformed policeman wearing his police patrolmans metal badge on his chest, displays his left shoulder crest curved police patrolman patch, his hatless short hair, and the majority of his Caucasian face. Researchers claim that photogrammetric calculus methods locate the "Badge Man" near the foliage cover of a large oak tree on the grassy knoll, somewhere northwest of a 3.3' high cement retaining wall, behind the wooden stockade fence north-south fence line, on the parking lot side, and elevated above the ground. A whitish spot slightly obscuring the "Badge Man" face is claimed to be the visual remnant of an already fired weapon muzzle blast, the bullet from which if fired at President Kennedy from his right front would have had to pass over the 3.3' high cement retaining wall.

Other researchers have claimed that the "Badge Man" image is the sun-reflected outline of a soda pop bottle sitting atop the cement retaining wall.

Mack has stated that he took a Moorman print he obtained from a November 22, 1963 United Press International first generation photograph to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1983. Upon scanning the Moorman photo UPI print with high-resolution computer scanning equipment, then initially examining the "Badge Man" image, Mack has stated that the only two MIT examiners both agreed that the "Badge Man" image did show what looked like a human being. Mack further stated that the next day his Moorman Polaroid materials were returned to him and he was told that further MIT examination of the photograph would not take place. Mack also had ITEK computer scan and examine the image in 1993. In 2000 Mack stated, "In a nutshell, every scientist who has worked on the image for me realized immediately that it was an image that looked very much like a person. However, no enhancement techniques have, or probably ever will have, been able to clarify the image significantly. Therefore, it is not conclusive, which is exactly what I have been saying since 1982."

In the mid-1980's, assassination researcher and photo expert Jack White (who testified to the House Select Committee on Assassinations) enhanced the immediate photograph area of the "Badge Man" with what White has described as clear photographic colored oils to illustrate the "Badge Man." White's enhancement first appeared publicly in the 1988 documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy.

To the anatomical right of the supposed "Badge Man" some researchers claim there is also seen a second person, self-proclaimed witness Gordon Arnold, who claimed in 1978 that he was filming the motorcade while wearing his US Army uniform when a shot passed close to his left ear. A third person claimed by researchers to be seen is a construction hard hatted accomplice to "Badge Man's" anatomical left facing the general direction of the book depository.

Also claimed seen in the Moorman polaroid by many researchers is the hatted head of a person located about 9' west of the grassy knoll stockade fence corner (a different location from the "Badge Man"). This image area is the exact same area where several overpass witnesses stated they observed smoke, where several of those smoke witnesses (and other witnesses) immediately ran to (seeing no one but finding hundreds of footprints in the mud directly behind a station wagon backed up to the stockade fence that also had shoe-bottom mud scraped off onto the station wagons rear bumper, a noticeably inordinate amount of cigarette butts, and muddy footprints up on a picket fence cross-beam support).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_man

LoungeMachine
02-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Everytime I think I'm done with this...... they pull me back in

assholes. ;)

JFK's headshot came from the fenceline on the knoll.

And no one has mentioned, with all their talk of his "movements", that he was wearing his back brace at the time too.

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Drove right by the knoll and book depository today, me and a friend talked about how its funny that where Kennedy got shot is Dallas' biggest tourist attraction.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Yeah, it's a riot....

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Yeah, it's a riot....

Fuck off cockboy, it's funny because New York has the empire state bulding, times square, etc, L.A. has hollywood, Chicago has the lake, sears tower, Dallas has a Knoll and a book warehouse.

not funny haha, funny weird.

youre always nay-saying.

How about next time go with something like

"Wow thats cool, you live right near where this historic event took place, and drove by today or all days when it was a hot topic online"

Craggy
02-07-2009, 02:03 AM
It was Oswald.

FORD
02-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Texas is the reason that the President's dead......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgTY1CpZhN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgTY1CpZhN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
02-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Fuck off cockboy, it's funny because New York has the empire state bulding, times square, etc, L.A. has hollywood, Chicago has the lake, sears tower, Dallas has a Knoll and a book warehouse.

youre always nay-saying.

"Wow thats cool, you live right near where this historic event took place, and drove by today or all days when it was a hot topic online"

Well, you could have drove over to Chimpy's house and egged it or something? :hee:

chefcraig
02-07-2009, 02:27 AM

youre always nay-saying.

How's about you actually develop some time and knowledge, Mr. Twenty Year Old Totally Lacking Life Experience and Perspective?

I suppose Lounge, as well as everyone else on the planet should genuflect toward you based upon anything you announce as being relevent to the human experience, particularly since you have just recently ceased being a teenager, and therefore are full of worldly insight.

Has it occurred to you that the fellow is belittling your observations because he has in fact been around a tad longer on the planet, has experienced his own shortfalls and therefore realized how petulantly naive your pronouncements truly are?

Voicing informed, learned opinion is a staple of communication, and is integral to a republic. Feel free to offer your's...once it's proven valid via experience, and therefore worth listening to.

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 02:39 AM
How's about you actually develop some time and knowledge, Mr. Twenty Year Old Totally Lacking Life Experience and Perspective?

I suppose Lounge, as well as everyone else on the planet should genuflect toward you based upon anything you announce as being relevent to the human experience, particularly since you have just recently ceased being a teenager, and therefore are full of worldly insight.

Has it occurred to you that the fellow is belittling your observations because he has in fact been around a tad longer on the planet, has experienced his own shortfalls and therefore realized how petulantly naive your pronouncements truly are?

Voicing informed, learned opinion is a staple of communication, and is integral to a republic. Feel free to offer your's...once it's proven valid via experience, and therefore worth listening to.

No, it hasn't occurred to me because, this is how it goes between Mr. Machine and I, he give me shit every other post and I return the favor to him. There is nothing but love here broski.

In my post did I even attempt to provide any insight? No. I was just stating, in a thread about the JFK assassination, that I drove by the site that this event took place.

You on the other hand are just pissed off for no reason, why don't you leave the razzing to him.

And if you think the whole. "I'm older than you, I have seen so much more, you don't know shit" thing is new, it isn't I have been hearing that stuff since I set foot in this place.

Why don't you just go ahead and jump off the soapbox for a second, wipe Lounges cum off the side of your lip, and post something insightful yourself. All I hear from you is bitch, bitch, bitch.

Lounge were you in fact "belittling" my post because of you're age, or was it just the daily Lounge swipe and Redballjets? I'm curious if the craigster is right.

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 02:40 AM
Well, you could have drove over to Chimpy's house and egged it or something? :hee:

Good call, I was somewhat around the area, wouldn't that be a story to tell to the grandkids someday...

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Texas is the reason that the President's dead......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgTY1CpZhN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgTY1CpZhN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of my favorite misfits tunes.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 06:49 AM

youre always nay-saying.

Per usual, the point sails over your "hire a teenager while they still know everything" head.

Why am I not surprised at any of this?

You're a snot nosed punk who is constantly trying to seem hip to the convo, and get pissed and all "cockboy" anytime anyone, especially me point it out.

Your Obama SS thread ringing any bells?

First, no one here thinks it was "cool" you and your moronic friends drove thru Dealy on your way to the Burger King Drive Thru. Get over yourself.

So instead of chastising us on what we should post, perhaps it is you who should think about what you post.

See, that's why we have vocabulary, so that when you're speaking online you have many different words from which to choose. Allow me to help you, although I see no reason to.

"Yeah, my friend Wayne and I were driving to Burger King to pick up our checks, and discusssed how strange it is that the largest tourist attraction is where JFK was murdered."

"Yeah, my friend Wayne and I were driving to Burger King to pick up our checks, and discusssed how interesting it is that the largest tourist attraction is where JFK was murdered."

"Yeah, my friend Wayne and I were driving to Burger King to pick up our checks, and discusssed how odd it is that the largest tourist attraction is where JFK was murdered."

Don't fret. Being called "cockboy" by a 20 year old who only recently flew the nest, and parks cars for a living is funny to me.

But yes, I too am shocked more of us weren't impressed with your incredibly thought provoking dicussion with your friend.

I would however had been impressed had you and your friend been discussing Obama's policy on the future solvency of Social Security.

But then when you want to know those facts, you just simply start a thread
asking us for the answers. Why? Because we know more than you.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 06:54 AM
Lounge were you in fact "belittling" my post because of you're age, or was it just the daily Lounge swipe and Redballjets? I'm curious if the craigster is right.

Trust that the craigster will always be more right than you.

I don't need a "daily" swipe at your inane posts. But more often than not you provide one for me. Some days I just don't care enough to swing.

chefcraig
02-07-2009, 10:14 AM
...Why don't you just go ahead and jump off the soapbox for a second, wipe Lounges cum off the side of your lip, and post something insightful yourself. All I hear from you is bitch, bitch, bitch.

In all honesty, the only conceivable reason I'd have Lounge's cum upon my lip would be because I chose to go down on your mom after he'd finished with her. Yeah, I know the response is totally juvenile, yet I felt it necessary to put things in terms you'd understand. OK, Beav?

As for the insight issue, I can see how someone that has only recently been allowed to drive without an adult in the car would confuse the expression of ideas as bitching. As you stated yourself, you've been getting heat for your ignorance "since you set foot in the place". Perhaps this is an indication that what is at issue here is not the fault of others, yet may actually lie with you.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Perhaps this is an indication that what is at issue here is not the fault of others, yet may actually lie with you.

Others have made the same point to him....

deaf ears.

Forget it gramps. He's right, we're wrong.

Man, that was waay cool you drove thru Dealey the same day this thread was online, and you know, it is funny that the site of one of the nation's darkest trajedies is Dallas' biggest tourist attraction

Rikk
02-07-2009, 01:12 PM
I think the thing to remember is that programs like THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY are not purported to be 6 hours of facts... It's more like a plethora of possible evidence and possible holes in the official story. Yes, the hitmen mentioned in the second episode has been, for all intents and purposes, disproved as a real suspect.

Other evidence, however, such as the November 9 Miami recording of a possible conspirator describing the upcoming assassination attempt cannot be discounted. Nor can the testimony of those present at the autopsy.

And I agree with ELVIS (though I myself have never fired a gun)...that looks like a gun entering from the front. It's not even the motion backward that gets me...it's the fact that the shot looks like it's an entry...not an exit. It's like a little spittle of blood going from the front and a giant explosion heading behind...more towards Jackie. It was Jackie and the police officer behind that were covered in brains and blood. If the bullet had come from behind, it would have been more prevalent on the front car window and Connelly... Just look at the footage again...it just does not look in any way that the shot is coming from behind.

As for "Badgeman"...I think it's a fascinating photo. If the knoll theory is true, then it would be consistent. I don't think it is in any way, however, conclusive evidence.

It is interesting that the only witness filming towards the knoll actually up close to the motorcade, a woman who says she would have had a nice filmed shot of the entire grassy knoll at the precise moment of the assassination, gave her film to the FBI the next day (undeveloped...she never watched it) and never received it back and never heard from FBI agents again. And the footage has never been seen since. Maybe coincidence...but sure as shit annoying. That would have been an even more important shot that the Zapruder film. I forgot the woman's name...

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 01:27 PM
I've a read a few of the books out there, including Jim Marrs' which was good, own a few docs on DVD, read alot of the online sites dedicated to it, and watched all of the Discovery/History chanels docs.

I still think it was a mob hit, with help from the CIA, and the kill shot came from the grassy knoll. Oswald shot JFK, but didnt kill him.

But with all of the historic ramifications this tragedy held, and the impact it had on generations to come, at least it gave redballjets and his friends something to laugh about on the way to work.

One has to look at the bright side.....

FORD
02-07-2009, 01:32 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/e_ray/JFK&#37;20stuff/Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg

Was this "Parrott" guy the "backup patsy" or something, just in case Oswald didn't work out?

FORD
02-07-2009, 01:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/sideburn_chaser/Politics/bushtsbd.jpg

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm quite sure I could pick any of your heads off from quite a distance...:elvis:

:biggrin:

Not if I see you first!

:poke:

FORD
02-07-2009, 01:45 PM
http://www.guerrillacampaign.com/fbi150.gif

Nickdfresh
02-07-2009, 02:03 PM
I think the thing to remember is that programs like THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY are not purported to be 6 hours of facts... It's more like a plethora of possible evidence and possible holes in the official story. Yes, the hitmen mentioned in the second episode has been, for all intents and purposes, disproved as a real suspect.

I think they put forth their own explanation that on balance, was far more ludicrous than "Oswald acting alone." Much of their evidence debunked and they clearly failed to look for holes in their own theories....

Secondly, I'm pretty sure the Warren Commission never had the pretension of having the whole story...

Other evidence, however, such as the November 9 Miami recording of a possible conspirator describing the upcoming assassination attempt cannot be discounted. Nor can the testimony of those present at the autopsy.

A lot of it is discredited though. The two photos of JFK's autopsy, one with his brains out and the one with his head largely reconstructed was also "touted" as smoking gun evidence. The simple explanation is that they reconstructed his scalp afterward...

And I agree with ELVIS (though I myself have never fired a gun)...that looks like a gun entering from the front. It's not even the motion backward that gets me...it's the fact that the shot looks like it's an entry...not an exit. It's like a little spittle of blood going from the front and a giant explosion heading behind...more towards Jackie. It was Jackie and the police officer behind that were covered in brains and blood. If the bullet had come from behind, it would have been more prevalent on the front car window and Connelly... Just look at the footage again...it just does not look in any way that the shot is coming from behind.

As I heard it, the bullet (a higher velocity, smaller caliber 6.5mm) did not strike his head dead center (another assumption) but ricocheted to the side which is why the footage is so graphic, the flap of scalp is torn off his skull by essentially a grazing action.

As for "Badgeman"...I think it's a fascinating photo. If the knoll theory is true, then it would be consistent. I don't think it is in any way, however, conclusive evidence.

Photographic analysis using modern computer tech and using objects and people for perspective has shown if the "figure" in the photo were a man, he'd of been tiny.

It is interesting that the only witness filming towards the knoll actually up close to the motorcade, a woman who says she would have had a nice filmed shot of the entire grassy knoll at the precise moment of the assassination, gave her film to the FBI the next day (undeveloped...she never watched it) and never received it back and never heard from FBI agents again. And the footage has never been seen since. Maybe coincidence...but sure as shit annoying. That would have been an even more important shot that the Zapruder film. I forgot the woman's name...

So, she has no evidence you are saying?

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:04 PM

Definitely not while the animal was driving away from me...

You see the exit wound in the front of JFK's head...as the round travels through the right rear, it expands, causing the nasty damage you see in the film...giving the appearance that the shot came from that direction.

Factor in the forward movement of the vehicle, and you have Jackie scrambling to the trunk..that was sick...

It didn't help silence the naysayers showing false photos of the autopsy.

The same twisted mindset that killed Dimebag and bombed Oklahoma City did Kennedy in....some asshole thought he was doing the world a favor.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 02:07 PM
some asshole thought he was doing the world a favor.

see also: George W. Bush

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Photographic analysis using modern computer tech and using objects and people for perspective has shown if the "figure" in the photo were a man, he'd of been tiny.

I thought the opposite was true, that he would have to had been about 7 feet tall?

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:11 PM
see also: George W. Bush

He was doing himself a favor.

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Per usual, the point sails over your "hire a teenager while they still know everything" head.

Why am I not surprised at any of this?

You're a snot nosed punk who is constantly trying to seem hip to the convo, and get pissed and all "cockboy" anytime anyone, especially me point it out.

Your Obama SS thread ringing any bells?

First, no one here thinks it was "cool" you and your moronic friends drove thru Dealy on your way to the Burger King Drive Thru. Get over yourself.

So instead of chastising us on what we should post, perhaps it is you who should think about what you post.

See, that's why we have vocabulary, so that when you're speaking online you have many different words from which to choose. Allow me to help you, although I see no reason to.

"Yeah, my friend Wayne and I were driving to Burger King to pick up our checks, and discusssed how strange it is that the largest tourist attraction is where JFK was murdered."

"Yeah, my friend Wayne and I were driving to Burger King to pick up our checks, and discusssed how interesting it is that the largest tourist attraction is where JFK was murdered."

"Yeah, my friend Wayne and I were driving to Burger King to pick up our checks, and discusssed how odd it is that the largest tourist attraction is where JFK was murdered."

Don't fret. Being called "cockboy" by a 20 year old who only recently flew the nest, and parks cars for a living is funny to me.

But yes, I too am shocked more of us weren't impressed with your incredibly thought provoking dicussion with your friend.

I would however had been impressed had you and your friend been discussing Obama's policy on the future solvency of Social Security.

But then when you want to know those facts, you just simply start a thread
asking us for the answers. Why? Because we know more than you.

Goddamnit, I guess I'll never attempt sarcasm ever again on the boards, because I guess everyone takes me every post with th utmost seriousness. Fuck. Lounge, my entire post in response to you was sarcasm, I don't give a shit what you say to me, none of it pisses me off. I learned to put emotions aside around here a long time ago.

And since the site has come back I really do not feel as if I have said anything moronic. I have stated my opinion here and there, and a few times you agreed. I never said anything about Obama SS, you must have me mistaken there.

–adjective
1. providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
2. attempting to amuse; facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?
3. warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded: We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
4. Informal. insolent; impertinent: Don't get funny with me, young man!
5. curious; strange; peculiar; odd: Her speech has a funny twang.
–noun
6. Informal. a funny remark or story; a joke: to make a funny.
7. funnies,
a. comic strips.
b. Also called funny paper. the section of a newspaper reserved for comic strips, word games, etc.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/funny...Just because I didn't use the most common definition of "funny" doesn't mean I am wrong either.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 02:24 PM
. I never said anything about Obama SS, you must have me mistaken there.

Really?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53574

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:33 PM
I don't give a shit what you say to me, none of it pisses me off. I learned to put emotions aside around here a long time ago.

Liar.

(watch this)

Suck 'Em=Overrated piece of :shiznit: football team.

chefcraig
02-07-2009, 02:34 PM
From the film Kentucky Fried Movie, a parody of a JFK board game called "Scot-Free". Although funny, some disturbing truths are mentioned as well.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7e3RK_xSvc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7e3RK_xSvc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:36 PM
I remember it well...

Rikk
02-07-2009, 02:45 PM
But with all of the historic ramifications this tragedy held, and the impact it had on generations to come, at least it gave redballjets and his friends something to laugh about on the way to work.

:lmao:

Rikk
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
So, she has no evidence you are saying?

No...she sure as shit HAD evidence that she was filming the motorcade. There is no doubt of this because there are countless photographs of her right next to the President during the kill shot with a film camera in her hand.

As for the autopsy shots being altered, you have doctors that were in the hospital testifying that the back of his head was blown off and photographs (not scalp reconstruction) that looks altered.

The thing is...it's always been the official story that looks pseudo-scientific...not the conspiracy. The thing about the conspiracy is that there is no one story...it's truer science. People simply conclude that things don't work in the official story.

Holding on to the official story, however, for the sake of "officialness" is far more unscientific and pig-headed. It is full of holes, ignored evidence, a plethora of ignored witnesses and facts that don't make sense. It isn't so much that people know what really happened. It's more that they can be pretty confident about what DIDN'T happen.

As for the kill shot, nobody denies that the shot looks blown sideways...in fact, that's more consistent with the grassy knoll theory.

Redballjets88
02-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Liar.

(watch this)

Suck 'Em=Overrated piece of :shiznit: football team.

woah thats a different story. The Longhorns are something I defend vehemently. But still I'm not pissed.

And Lounge, I thought you were saying I compared Obama with the SS.

I don't understand why that thread pisses you off so much.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't understand why that thread pisses you off so much.

Because instead of getting your information DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE, you started a thread asking us to give you the crib notes on something you claimed was important to you.

So you added laziness to your ignorance, and then get pissy when you got called out on it. The 20-something trifecta.

Do your own fucking research for once, and then come start a thread telling US what YOU learned and think.

Tired of you expecting us to do your homework for you.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Dartmouth scientist says Oswald rifle photo real
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/oswald/program/images/enlarged/about_fd.jpg
By HOLLY RAMER (AP) – 2 days ago

CONCORD, N.H. — The infamous photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald holding a rifle in his backyard would have been nearly impossible to fake, according to a new analysis by a Dartmouth College professor.

Oswald, who was shot to death days after being charged with the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, claimed the photo of him holding a rifle in one hand and Marxist newspapers in the other had been doctored. Over the years, many others have pointed out what appear to be inconsistent lighting and shadows.

But Hany Farid, director of the Neukom Institute for Computational Science at Dartmouth, said the shadows are exactly where they should be.

"You can never really prove an image is real, but the evidence that people have pointed to that the photo is fake is incorrect," Farid said Thursday. "As an academic and a scientist, I don't like to say it's absolutely authentic ... but it's extremely unlikely to have been a fake."

Farid, whose work using digital forensic tools to analyze images often has been used by law enforcement, said he has been getting requests from conspiracy theorists to analyze the photo for years. He said he held off until he had the appropriate software to create three-dimensional models of Oswald's head and surroundings.

With the modeling software, he was able to show that a single light source could create both a shadow falling behind Oswald and to his right and one directly under his nose. Farid admits even he was skeptical before starting his research.

"When I looked at the photo, I didn't understand it. I didn't understand the shadows, and I do this for a living," he said.

But Farid's latest finding, which will be published in the journal Perception, is in keeping with his earlier research that showed the human visual system does a poor job at judging whether cast shadows are correct, he said.

"It turns out we're really bad at it. Even though our visual system is very, very good ... we are really bad at judging shadows," he said. "I'm bad at it and this is what I do for a living."

He spent about two months off and on analyzing the Oswald photo.

"I felt because it's the Kennedy assassination and because there's so much history about this, you really want to answer this correctly," he said. "You don't want to make a mistake on something of this magnitude."

The Associated Press: Dartmouth scientist says Oswald rifle photo real (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gZUZI3bvhZ6iPwjcKIKp_zPaUzFgD9BPJO681)

Copyright &#169; 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.