X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The KENNEDY Thread

Just re-watched the 20-year-old documentary, THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.

Just kind of wondering what the current school-of-thought is by conspiracy buffs and the country as a whole. This is an older documentary, and much has happened since. There's the shitty CASE CLOSED book, and the Bugliosi one...but others on the conspiracy side. But any new evidence or theories that have come up?

Will this be Jack the Ripper? Will this be an eternal mystery, or is there some way a more complete and undisputable truth will come out? Man, we're at 45 years now.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

I believe that Oswald was in fact the lone shooter..whether or not he acted alone in the planning or was coerced into doing it from an outside influence we'll never know, since dead men don't speak.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Uh..... I'll come back to this one when the caffeine kicks in. But for now, I'll just leave this......

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-9137354720737304741" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

The Discovery Channel did a forensic reenactment of that day in Dallas recently, with a special called "JFK: Inside the Target Car" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27705829/), which led to some surprising insights with regard as to how the shots from the Depository, and not the grassy knoll were to blame.

Now I'm sure that any experiment can be tweaked to reach a predisposed outcome, yet this appeared to be an honest examination of the elements fueling the situation and it's controversy. Even so, I do not believe that Oswald was alone that day. It's simply too difficult to wipe away what is approaching 50 years of suspicion with the results from a basic cable tv show, or at least it is for me.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Whether one believes in a conspiracy or not, I think a lot of the "Men Who Killed Kennedy" assertions have been roundly disproven. For instance, claims like their conjecture that a Corsican assassin sniper could have been stationed in the storm drain on the side of the street on Dealey Plaza are silly, as a guy could barely fit and could never get a shot with his rifle above tire-level...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

FORD...

My caffeine is wearing off, so I'm gonna have to ask before I leave..

Do you think all these people conspired to have Kennedy killed like this maybe could have used a better weapon?

I mean, the lengths that the conspiracy theorists believe were went to just to cover up a public hit, for all the trouble they went to, they- I mean "THEY" could have easily brought down Air Force 1 and called it a day.

It's been proven that one bullet could (and more than likely did) travel through Kennedy and pass through McConnell....his seat was lower, bullet trajectory, same lot # ammo used by Oswald, etc...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Discovery Channel and History Channel have taken disturbingly right wing/pro-BCE slants to their "historical" coverage in recent years. The only thing more ridiculous than their JFK coverup explanations, is their RFK coverup explanations.

Bobby Kennedy was killed from a bullet that entered his brain behind his right ear. The shot was fired at a close enough range to leave powder burns on Bobby's neck. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't physically capable of firing that shot, as he was standing in front of RFK about 10 ft away for his entire shooting rampage. But security guard Thane Cesar was standing directly to the right of RFK as they were walking through the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. Cesar also had ties to the BCE/CIA as well as J. Edgar Hoover, who wasn't exactly RFK's best friend (going back to the days when Bobby was the old queen's boss as Attorney General)
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                The Discovery Channel did a forensic reenactment of that day in Dallas recently, with a special called "JFK: Inside the Target Car" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27705829/), which led to some surprising insights with regard as to how the shots from the Depository, and not the grassy knoll were to blame.
                I think that's what I saw....but it was a few years back.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  I think that's what I saw....but it was a few years back.
                  Initially, I thought it was a rerun as well, yet it turned out to be a new show. It debuted last year in November.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                    The Discovery Channel and History Channel have taken disturbingly right wing/pro-BCE slants to their "historical" coverage in recent years. The only thing more ridiculous than their JFK coverup explanations, is their RFK coverup explanations.

Bobby Kennedy was killed from a bullet that entered his brain behind his right ear. The shot was fired at a close enough range to leave powder burns on Bobby's neck. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't physically capable of firing that shot, as he was standing in front of RFK about 10 ft away for his entire shooting rampage. But security guard Thane Cesar was standing directly to the right of RFK as they were walking through the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. Cesar also had ties to the BCE/CIA as well as J. Edgar Hoover, who wasn't exactly RFK's best friend (going back to the days when Bobby was the old queen's boss as Attorney General)
                    Of course, it all makes sense now, the BCE killed RFK and JFK, probably JFK Jr, and gave ted cancer also. Those sly bastards.....
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                      Of course, it all makes sense now, the BCE killed RFK and JFK, probably JFK Jr, and gave ted cancer also. Those sly bastards.....
                      I believe that you are being unfair to FORD here, by somehow misunderstanding the obvious point he is making. He stated that the slant of the work reveals a BCE focus, an influence that reveals a peremptory rewriting of history by presenting the facts of both cases in a curious manner.

Like I stated before, I questioned the work. This reflects my own studies into the subject over decades, not some rampant conclusion jumping by attempting to connect the dots to the present day. And even if there is some shadow organization out there with ties reaching back over 50 years, why should this come as a surprise? After all, Budweiser has been around since 1876.

(I know that last line will kill ya, FORD. )

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah, The only conspiracy Budweiser is involved in is making shitty beer. Their Super Bowl commercials, as usual, were very well done though.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Please don't refer to Budweiser as beer in this forum, FORD.

You know better. I'm surprised at you.

carry on...... [my views on this are well-known, and have no interest in reigniting them]
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Please don't refer to Budweiser as beer in this forum, FORD.

You know better. I'm surprised at you.

carry on...... [my views on this are well-known, and have no interest in reigniting them]
                            But you're OK with Bud Ice, right ?? That's got a good kick to it....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Wow!

Ford is exactly on the mark this time...

No fuckin' way was Oswald the lone shooter...

There was a bullet hole in the windshield that a Dallas cop stuck a pencil through, I saw the pic...

Also, the JFK zapruder film shows proof of the President being hit from the front...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozx4_4DZp38&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozx4_4DZp38&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And the E. Howard Hunt Death Confession tells the story...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHZl91gN63g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHZl91gN63g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...