PDA

View Full Version : Roth Army Lost and Found Dept.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 01:50 PM
LOST HOPE

Item: Hope for the next generation

Description: pathetic

We have, it would seem, a large section of 20-somethings out there without a clue. Can't find Iraq on a map, but can show you the cheats on GTA IV.

Think they're entitled to everything, above working hard, and smarter than anyone who has come before them.

They don't bother to learn, nor do they care about proper grammer, but can text 60 wpm.

Never owned or learned to play a real instrument, but think it's cool they've mastered Guitar Hero, and should be playing MSG

So, if anyone has seen my hope for the next generation, please let me know.

Reward Offered.

:gulp:

twonabomber
02-07-2009, 02:11 PM
proper grammer

um...

:D

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 02:14 PM
um...

:lol:

Nice catch.

Spelling is another pet peeve, yet I missed that one.

too funny

twonabomber
02-07-2009, 02:20 PM
but hey, i agree with the rest of it. especially the Guitar Hero thing.

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:23 PM
LOST HOPE
We have, it would seem, a large section of 20-somethings out there without a clue. Can't find Iraq on a map, but can show you the cheats on GTA IV.

Mabe there's at least a sliver of hope....there's a small percentage who can find Iraq under their feet and can show you cheats on GTA IV.;)

Coyote
02-07-2009, 02:23 PM
but hey, i agree with the rest of it. especially the Guitar Hero thing.

Fuckin' low-IQ talentless cunts...

hideyoursheep
02-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Anybody ever had the desire to play Guitar Zero?

It's Simon on a stick.

:jammin:

:handjob:

chefcraig
02-07-2009, 02:52 PM
And what is with that whiny, crybaby music? Every time these doorknobs opens their mouths to sing, they look like they are about to collectively break into tears. Yeah, life blows, I get it. That doesn't mean I need a handful of mall fashion wearing pseudo punks to tell me about it. I swear, it's at times hard to suppress the urge of hitting these nitwits in the chops with a stack of Joe Walsh albums or a tube sock full of nickels.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2315/ajerklv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

twonabomber
02-07-2009, 03:21 PM

It's Simon on a stick.

i think i would rather be a hack at real guitar than good at fake guitar.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I have to admit, I played GH for a while when I first got it for my son...

Now I don't play it at all, and my son plays with a real electric geetar, albeit not very well, yet....

'Course, I'm a southpaw (except for whacking off), and his geetar is a righty, so I'm doubly fucked...

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 05:34 PM
I
'Course, I'm a southpaw (except for whacking off), and his geetar is a righty, so I'm doubly fucked...

No see, I'm a lefty, who plays gtr/bass right handed.

People who play left handed, much like golfers who play left handed, look silly, and should be shot.

BITEYOASS
02-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I can play Doors riffs better than I can play guitar hero.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-07-2009, 05:52 PM
People who play left handed, much like golfers who play left handed, look silly, and should be shot.

Damn, so much for meeting you someday.... ;)

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Damn, so much for meeting you someday.... ;)

I'd talk during your backswing anyway.... ;)

LoungeMachine
02-07-2009, 06:18 PM
All is not lost though, some 20-somethings I know are sharp as a tack, real academic-types...maybe not street tough, but they know what's going on in the world and don't take things for granted.

Let all 3 of them know the world is counting on them.....

Angel
02-07-2009, 06:33 PM
I can assure you there are some "with it" 20-somethings out there. My son is one of them, and he is not the academic type. Extremely street smart & tough, but knows what the hell is going on the world...

Mind you, he's the exception to the rule.

Angel
02-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Oh yeah, and he played guitar hero a couple of times, and then sold the game and went and bought a cheap guitar. He's getting pretty good on it too!

chefcraig
02-07-2009, 06:34 PM
...All is not lost though, some 20-somethings I know are sharp as a tack, real academic-types...maybe not street tough, but they know what's going on in the world and don't take things for granted.

Perhaps, yet (and maybe I'm overstating the case) that seems to be an exception rather than a rule. What is most bothersome in this is the clueless smugness that accompanies the "know it all" attitude. There is a petty sense of entitlement at work here, as if those of us that have lived lives far longer (and therefore have painfully learned lessons to show for it) are somehow missing a point that only these guiless boobs can see with their ridiculously limited life experience. It is an utterly insipid manner of going through life, made all the more tedious for the arrogance used when offering their alarmingly unfocused "insights".

Terry
02-07-2009, 06:43 PM

It's Simon on a stick.

Might be useful if it inspired the player to take up the actual instrument...however, becoming proficient on a real guitar takes effort, practice and work...ethics in short supply with today's younger generation.

Reverberator
02-07-2009, 07:01 PM
No see, I'm a lefty, who plays gtr/bass right handed.

I play slide guitar with my knob so I'm very careful what string gauge I use.

binnie
02-07-2009, 08:24 PM
When you start complaining about the next generation, it's a sign that you're turning into your parents.

This thread could be about lost youth..........:D

binnie
02-07-2009, 08:29 PM
There are plenty of twenty somethings out there who both know and care about what is going on in the world; love great music (both classic and contemporary); and haven't the remotest interest in playing guitar hero on the grounds the 'games' are for children.

That being said, you can't really expect someone of that age to have a grand philosophy on life - if they do, it's only going to be based on limited experience. I include myself in that.

One thing that I WILL say about twentysomethings though (again not ALL), is that they are a lot less CURIOUS than ever before - they don't value knowledge for its intrinsic value, but see education as a means to an end. I think that people get a lot more curious about the world in their 30s and 40s.

Diamondjimi
02-07-2009, 09:31 PM

Hey , I resemble that remark!!!
'Cept for the lefty guitar thing , which in itself I think looks a tad freaky...(Especially watching Doyle Bramhall III) .
But golf? Hockey? Baseball? never though of a left hander as odd in appearance ... I swing 'em left. Yet I'm right handed..Hmmm

Angel
02-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Perhaps, yet (and maybe I'm overstating the case) that seems to be an exception rather than a rule. What is most bothersome in this is the clueless smugness that accompanies the "know it all" attitude. There is a petty sense of entitlement at work here, as if those of us that have lived lives far longer (and therefore have painfully learned lessons to show for it) are somehow missing a point that only these guiless boobs can see with their ridiculously limited life experience. It is an utterly insipid manner of going through life, made all the more tedious for the arrogance used when offering their alarmingly unfocused "insights".

Do you realize that 20 years ago middle aged people were saying the same thing about us? :hee:

BITEYOASS
02-07-2009, 09:43 PM

Don't worry, they'll be the first to die. It always the weak gazelles that get eaten first!

Diamondjimi
02-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Do you realize that 20 years ago middle aged people were saying the same thing about us? :hee:

True ,but it has def. taken a slide downhill... I think a some of the seeds were rooted with the popularity of Grunge and Rap/Hiphop regarding kids attitudes on the world around them and what the world is supposed to owe them... Lots of shoe gazing ,bummer messages with Grunge and the Rap (crap minus the "C") "music" yappin on about respect yet not showing much in it's lyrics.
The continued dumbing down of America... (Also see: TMZ & Paris Hilton)

Which of course enevitably filters north and to other parts of the world that live in modern times. Kids think the world owes them something ,yet a large percentage of them lack the intellegence and proper attitude that it takes to go out into the world and fuckin earn it!

But in hindsite most of it comes down to good parenting.

Ally_Kat
02-07-2009, 10:39 PM
True ,but it has def. taken a slide downhill... I think a some of the seeds were rooted with the popularity of Grunge and Rap/Hiphop regarding kids attitudes on the world around them and what the world is supposed to owe them... Lots of shoe gazing ,bummer messages with Grunge and the Rap (crap minus the "C") "music" yappin on about respect yet not showing much in it's lyrics.
The continued dumbing down of America... (Also see: TMZ & Paris Hilton)

Which of course enevitably filters north and to other parts of the world that live in modern times. Kids think the world owes them something ,yet a large percentage of them lack the intellegence and proper attitude that it takes to go out into the world and fuckin earn it!

But in hindsite most of it comes down to good parenting.

Wow. Yeah, totally sounding like the generation before you. Don't worry. We'll be saying it about the one after us one day, too.

Pink Spider
02-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Wow. Yeah, totally sounding like the generation before you. Don't worry. We'll be saying it about the one after us one day, too.

I'm in my late 20s and I'm already starting to dislike everything that teenagers stand for. It probably comes naturally for us to dislike a culture that we can't relate to.

But, I can't even imagine how horrible mainstream music will sound in 10 years. I used to think that it couldn't get any worse. I was really wrong about that.

Seshmeister
02-08-2009, 09:58 AM
"The world is passing through troublous times. The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as if they knew everything, and what passes for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for the girls, they are forward, immodest and unladylike in speech, behavior and dress."

Sermon Extract
Peter the Hermit A.D. 1274

Welcome to old age Lounge...

Seshmeister
02-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Ooof Roth Army doing the double post thing again, just like old times.... :)

Nickdfresh
02-08-2009, 10:21 AM
And what is with that whiny, crybaby music? Every time these doorknobs opens their mouths to sing, they look like they are about to collectively break into tears. Yeah, life blows, I get it. That doesn't mean I need a handful of mall fashion wearing pseudo punks to tell me about it. I swear, it's at times hard to suppress the urge of hitting these nitwits in the chops with a stack of Joe Walsh albums or a tube sock full of nickels.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2315/ajerklv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/MacLeod71475/EMO_Pussies.jpghttp://www.tovx.com/Motivational%20Posters/emo/emo.jpg

http://www.roflemo.com/images/emo/emo_lawn_tshirt.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/internetdudes/EmoKid.jpg

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/misc/fun61.jpg

Coyote
02-08-2009, 10:32 AM

Fuck off, Kip! :fufu:

binnie
02-08-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm in my late 20s and I'm already starting to dislike everything that teenagers stand for. It probably comes naturally for us to dislike a culture that we can't relate to.

But, I can't even imagine how horrible mainstream music will sound in 10 years. I used to think that it couldn't get any worse. I was really wrong about that.

Mainstream music has pretty much sucked since the mid 80s. It's disposable.

My expectations are so low that is ceases to anger me any more........

LoungeMachine
02-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Welcome to old age Lounge...

OFF MY LAWN!!!

blonddgirl777
02-08-2009, 03:19 PM
The EMO kids are the Goths. of OUR 20's...

I now teach to late teens/early 20's people and I see it being 50% interested, hardworking and 50% waist of time.

blonddgirl777
02-08-2009, 03:21 PM
OFF MY LAWN!!!

My husband, Franksters and the other boys are turning 40 this year...
They are all becoming as grumpy as you are :hee: :tongue0011:

Pink Spider
02-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Mainstream music has pretty much sucked since the mid 80s. It's disposable.

My expectations are so low that is ceases to anger me any more........

Turning the radio on actually cheers me up, in some sadistic way.

I find myself laughing too hard at the lyrics and vocal processors to be angry. There's nothing more hilarious than some teenager trying to sing seriously with awful lyrics and a squeaky voice.

Pink Spider
02-08-2009, 04:06 PM
OFF MY LAWN!!!

We want our frisbee back!!

LoungeMachine
02-08-2009, 04:16 PM
We want our frisbee back!!

Well it's mine now.

blonddgirl777
02-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Well it's mine now.

If you where my neighbor... I'd play tricks on you! :hee:

WACF
02-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Every once and a while I get this one in my inbox...of course always credited to someone else when it makes the rounds...but good points regardless.

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won’t be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it’s not your parents’ fault, so don’t whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they’ll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.

Angel
02-09-2009, 05:22 PM
If I remember correctly, Gates wrote the whole thing. I had it on my fridge when my kid was a teenager. :)

He got himself involved with gangs though, and after having gotten himself out of that scene - the rose-coloured glasses no longer exist, and when he wants something, he works hard to get it! I can't say it came from me though, it came from growing up waaaayyyy too fast, he's more mature than most 40 year olds that I know, but he saw and experienced a lot of shit to get there.

chefcraig
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I think Bill Gates said that. It's a good one.

If I remember correctly, Gates wrote the whole thing.

Nope. According to Snopes, Gates had nothing to do with it.

http://www.snopes.com/language/document/liferule.asp

LoungeMachine
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM

If you were my neighbor, I'd move.

chefcraig
02-09-2009, 07:00 PM

Best of luck selling the house, what with the diminished property value. A hint to the neighbors: The second car up on cinder blocks in the driveway and the childrens toys scattered all over the foot and a half high, unmowed lawn may not bother you all that much, yet as for the rest of us...http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-721.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Ashamed-Smileys/)

LoungeMachine
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM
I used to love the fact our house sits next to a 10 acre greenbelt/park.

However now there's evidence people are camping out there.

Thanks BushCO!

kwame k
02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
I used to love the fact our house sits next to a 10 acre greenbelt/park.

However now there's evidence people are camping out there.

Thanks BushCO!

Jesus, if my camping in a public park pisses you off that much.........I'll move.

chefcraig
02-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Jesus, if my camping in a public park pisses you off that much.........I'll move.

It's not you, it's the sweaty dork who insists on howling "Cold Gin" while banging on his battery powered guitar and amp all hours of the night.

LoungeMachine
02-09-2009, 07:30 PM
It's not you, it's the sweaty dork who insists on howling "Cold Gin" while banging on his battery powered guitar and amp all hours of the night.

Wonder how CAPT HIV+ is these days.....

kwame k
02-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Came down with and was cured of some other incurable disease....I suspect.......as with any attention whore/troll....the lies have to keep getting bigger and more elaborate.

chefcraig
02-09-2009, 08:24 PM
...I suspect...as with any attention whore/troll....the lies have to keep getting bigger and more elaborate.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." :duh:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7961/ajawsaaxq4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

blonddgirl777
02-09-2009, 08:37 PM

You would be so nice as doin' ME that favor? :biggrin:

blonddgirl777
02-09-2009, 08:39 PM
... The second car up on cinder blocks in the driveway and the childrens toys scattered all over the foot and a half high, unmowed lawn...

Thank God I don't live in your kind of neighborhood!

chefcraig
02-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Thank God I don't live in your kind of neighborhood!

You should see it. With the high rate of forclosures, it looks like a third world country in some places. :ashamed:

blonddgirl777
02-09-2009, 09:06 PM
You should see it. With the high rate of forclosures, it looks like a third world country in some places. :ashamed:

If it's really that bad, then it sucks... Big time! :(

It's not all that great here either... People are holding on to what they own and not buying so much... But we are keeping it clean (at least around here). I am lucky to live in a middle class neighborhood.

kwame k
02-09-2009, 10:00 PM

You should see the Motor City.......looks like a third world country After it was bombed......and that's the better parts of town.

binnie
02-10-2009, 02:26 AM

Define 'tricks'?

You sound like my kind of neighbour :D

blonddgirl777
02-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Define 'tricks'?

You sound like my kind of neighbour :D

For you Binnie, it would be something like "forgetting" to shut the blinds, when taking a shower...

For Lounge... Total different story! :015:

LoungeMachine
02-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Thank GOD.

binnie
02-11-2009, 02:33 AM
For you Binnie, it would be something like "forgetting" to shut the blinds, when taking a shower...

Well, looks like I'll be moving to Canada then :D

Any chance of a preview? :D

hideyoursheep
02-11-2009, 04:00 AM
You should see the Motor City.......looks like a third world country After it was bombed......and that's the better parts of town.

Song break!

<object width="200" height="200"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GKBKRt5xl3k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GKBKRt5xl3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="200"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
02-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won’t be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Car phone?

Spot the 1980s cut and paste... :)

Shaun Ponsonby
02-11-2009, 06:27 AM
I guess I fall somewhere in between all this.

I take little interest in where a country I'm never gonna go to is on a map, but I don't even know what GTA IV is either.

Where does that leave me?

katie
02-11-2009, 07:10 AM
LOST HOPE

Item: Hope for the next generation

Description: pathetic

Think they're entitled to everything, above working hard, and smarter than anyone who has come before them.

They don't bother to learn, nor do they care about proper grammer, but can text 60 wpm.

Never owned or learned to play a real instrument, but think it's cool they've mastered Guitar Hero, and should be playing MSG

So, if anyone has seen my hope for the next generation, please let me know.

Reward Offered.

http://badcartoonist.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/holbert.gif

Coyote
02-11-2009, 09:43 AM
I guess I fall somewhere in between all this.

I take little interest in where a country I'm never gonna go to is on a map, but I don't even know what GTA IV is either.

Where does that leave me?

Complacent?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-11-2009, 02:38 PM
^^^

Is there a word to describe something that is between "complacent" and "paranoid"?

Coyote
02-11-2009, 02:51 PM
"paracent"?

"complanoid"?

Webster's, I'm not... :D

Shaun Ponsonby
02-11-2009, 02:55 PM
^^^

You mean you're not Emmanuel Lewis?

You've fucking fooled me all these years.

Now I feel like a fucking idiot.

kwame k
02-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Song break!

<object width="200" height="200"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GKBKRt5xl3k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GKBKRt5xl3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="200"></embed></object>

Thank you! Carry on!

Coyote
02-11-2009, 04:25 PM
^^^

You mean you're not Emmanuel Lewis?

You've fucking fooled me all these years.

Now I feel like a fucking idiot.

Much of a revelation?

Shaun Ponsonby
02-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Much of a revelation?

I thought I made it clear that it was.

Ally_Kat
02-11-2009, 07:19 PM

Plus, don't forget, we just outgrew our teenage years. Even if we don't mean to be snotty, subconsciously, it's beneath us.

Ally_Kat
02-11-2009, 07:24 PM

Was Detroit doing well before all this even happened? I've always heard different things from different people.

Ally_Kat
02-11-2009, 07:27 PM
One thing that I WILL say about twentysomethings though (again not ALL), is that they are a lot less CURIOUS than ever before - they don't value knowledge for its intrinsic value, but see education as a means to an end. I think that people get a lot more curious about the world in their 30s and 40s.

Yeah, but what else do you expect of the generation whose parents fought and put them into the best preschools money could buy? We're burnt out.

kwame k
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Was Detroit doing well before all this even happened? I've always heard different things from different people.

Truthfully, Detroit has been in a downward spiral since the race riots in the 60's.....we had a minor up swell with some new stadiums and casinos but travel 3 blocks away from the tourist areas and it's crackville.......there are nice areas but with so many abandoned buildings/houses it's ugly. Percentage wise......maybe 40 to 50&#37; of all structures need to be tore down.

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Thank GOD.

I always knew you where gay!

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Well, looks like I'll be moving to Canada then :D

Any chance of a preview? :D

Sorry Binnie... :0
That was a trick so Lounge would admit he's gay...
And he fell right in the trap! :tongue0011::hee:

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
I always knew you where gay!

Because I don't find you attractive in the least?

Get over yourself.

I prefer intelligent little hottie brunettes who are also rhythmic and multi-talented, like my wife.

You look like the typical bar skank I walk by.

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 08:41 PM

O.M.G.!
Last night, I was on the phone with my friend who lives is Oakland Ca., and she said that she just lost her job (for the past 6 years) at Merk Frost. Her husband who's a Lieutenant/Colonel in the Army had to accept to go to Irak for a while...

With a house to pay and a little 3 years old girl... It is very hard on both of them.
I will pray that he comes back, and in all pieces!

kwame k
02-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Actually, your wife is a cutie........WTF is she doing with you? Now that's the real question.....BTW, Hi Lounge....I'm Kwame........

Fuck off whore!

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Actually, your wife is a cutie........WTF is she doing with you? Now that's the real question.....BTW, Hi Lounge....I'm Kwame........

Fuck off whore!

I got her drunk, then pregnant. :D

She's the only drummer that's not 100&#37; certifiable.

[she's only 80% batshit crazy]

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Because I don't find you attractive in the least?

Get over yourself.

I prefer intelligent little hottie brunettes who are also rhythmic and multi-talented, like my wife.

You look like the typical bar skank I walk by.

Now YOU get over yourself (at once)!

If I'd be your neighbor, you'd move...
I look like a bar skank...
And ALL those other personal insults on myself and my husband...
Don't you think I wouldn't know that I'm not EVERY guy's type with all the diversity out there? And who cares?

What the hell have I ever said to you (personally) that made you despise me so much? Or are you simply so bitter that you have to pick on people constantly?

And for God's sake, try to find something better (this time) than the usual "Kanuck/Can't spell/Blonde" thing... :rolleyes:

Never mind... I really don't care to know... :sleepy:

kwame k
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM

She's the only drummer that's not 100% certifiable.

[she's only 80% batshit crazy]

Yeah....I knew there had to be a logical explanation.

She still playing that natural finish kit?**

**no double entendre was hurt in the making of this post

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 08:57 PM

I always knew YOU where a skank!

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I like it when they ask, answer, and close their own posts themselves....

Saves me the trouble.

Your husband? Have no fucking clue who his is, wouldnt know him from Adam, but he has my deepest sympathies.

You? You spam every thread with your blathering nonsense, and think you're hot because a bunch of mouthbreathers on this board fall all over themselves for you.

You call me GAY because I'm not interested in you, but you want to cry about insults?

LMMFAO

Bet you never shut up either. I know the type.

Add in the anoying French-Canadian accent, and you're my worst nightmare.

A 6, who think she's a 9, who doesn't even get it when the entire thread is mocking her.

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Yeah....I knew there had to be a logical explanation.

She still playing that natural finish kit?**

**no double entendre was hurt in the making of this post

Still playing the Maple Sonor. Just bought a new China Crash she loves.

We have a huge show this Saturday, and it's our 15th wedding anniversary.

Got a nice little blurb in the local music paper, I'll PM you the link.

kwame k
02-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Cool....I'll have to send some picks of my kit......good luck on the gig dude! You guys will knock it out of the park......killer tunes and good musicians.....but than again there's you......;)

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 09:05 PM
I like it when they ask, answer, and close their own posts themselves....

A 6, who think she's a 9, who doesn't even get it when the entire thread is mocking her.

Thanks for that answering and closing post anyway!

A 6, a 9... whatever... Your opinion counts for WHOM exactly?

A thread mocking me?
Don't give youself the credit of having a bunch of sheeps following your bitterness on just about everything!

Of course, you prefer the (so called) intelligent brunette who will be happy with a husband spending 24 hours/day on an internet forum!

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Cool....I'll have to send some picks of my kit......good luck on the gig dude! You guys will knock it out of the park......killer tunes and good musicians.....but than again there's you......;)

Bastard.!

Yeah, I'm the weak link. ;)

Shoot me some pics. She'll consider it porn. WTF is it with you drummers and drooling over kits?

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Watch, here she goes again.....

She'll post 9 more times, yet never really say anything....

kwame k
02-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Bastard.!

Yeah, I'm the weak link. ;)

Shoot me some pics. She'll consider it porn. WTF is it with you drummers and drooling over kits?

Reference.....First rule of fight club........:tongue0011:

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 09:11 PM
... Your husband? Have no fucking clue who his is, wouldnt know him from Adam, but he has my deepest sympathies...

You know that you insulted my husband a while ago and a couple times and yes... Without eaven knowing him!

He was a member here for a short while and is a drummer as well. Plays on a Sonor drum kit.

I also have deep sympathies for YOUR Sonor drum player... At least, we can sympathize for one another!

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Watch, here she goes again.....

She'll post 9 more times, yet never really say anything....

Stop it!
Nobodyelse shares your opinion on that... And if so, they are the minority so why do you have to get on my case constantly?

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 09:16 PM
There's 3.

I miss the little hidden MOD tool where we could talk to each other in threads.....

She'd come into the FL, start talking over, and over, and over.... never knowing we were laughing at her.

Watch, she'll keep talking..... as if I'm listening.

LoungeMachine
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Reference.....First rule of fight club........:tongue0011:

But you guys can talk for 2 hours on drum sticks.

Strings? We're out in 5 minutes.

She could go for an hour alone on the Hot Rods she uses.....

blonddgirl777
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
There's 3....

...Watch, she'll keep talking..... as if I'm listening.

Learn to count...

And you are so eager to read my posts that you answer A.S.A.P.!
Couldn't be any faster!

kwame k
02-11-2009, 09:29 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Picture014.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Picture015.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Picture016.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Picture017.jpg

This should give her her fix.

Coyote
02-12-2009, 04:46 PM
I thought I made it clear that it was.

Sorry, I was blinded by the clarity...

Coyote
03-22-2009, 08:26 PM
http://www.crap.fi/archive/6268.thumb2.jpg

Coyote
03-22-2009, 09:12 PM
http://www.crap.fi/archive/6884.gif

Dr. Love
03-23-2009, 12:08 AM
man, I missed this thread the first time around. There's a much easier way to explain why she's wrong you know

http://bearsaresmart.com/b/or/bearsaresmart_com_6208_e9be.jpg