PDA

View Full Version : How Clinton helped to fund,arm and use US military power on behalf of al queda

lucky wilbury
05-22-2004, 03:54 AM
i'll lay out the broad general idea here for everyone and allow everyone to look it up for themselves since no one will belive it. clinton help fund,arm,protect and use us military power on behalf al queda. yes it's true. search for:

bin laden
KLA or Kosovo liberation army
Kosovo
Bill Clinton

search for clinton,kosovo,and kla first. you'll get news article after news article about how the clinton administration was all tied up with these people and how we used us military power to protect them and arm them etc etc etc. tehn do a search for obl and kla and you'll get article after article how obl funded,trained and supplied fighters for the kla. so in closing its safe to say clinton supported obl. go ahead do your own research from your own sites and sources and you'll reach the same conclusion.

tobinentinc
05-22-2004, 11:21 PM
The Clinton Adm. is why we are in Iraq in the first place.

Jesus Christ
05-23-2004, 12:24 AM
It is better to keep thy mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt, My son. Clearly ye are too young to be aware of the Bush family history in Iraq (as well as other parts of the Middle East).

Ye also ignore the motivations of those who surround the Son of Bush. Those who claim to be Jews, but are the Synagogue of Satan, as My servant John said would arise in these latter days.

ELVIS
05-23-2004, 01:34 PM
You're treading on thin ice FORD...

Jesus Christ
05-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Thin ice is of no concern to One who can walk on water :)