PDA

View Full Version : The Pedal Board Thread

Sarge
02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/gallery/files/1/board_thumb.jpg (http://www.rotharmy.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3365&c=32)

http://www.rotharmy.com/gallery/files/1/board.jpg

Left to right
Maxon AD999Delay
ISP Decimator
Timmy
Keeley Compressor
Korg Pitch Black
Dr Scientist Radical Red Reverberator
Analogman Mini Chorus
FOXROX Aquavibe
Foxrox ZIM
ZVEX Box of Rock
Teese Wah
Powered by a Pedal power Plus2
Wired with Lavacable ELC

I am really happy with this board. I can get any sound i want out of it.

I have another pedalboard full of BYOC stuff I out together and Boss pedals, so don't think I am a tone snob!

Breasts,
Sarge

Coyote
02-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Man, that's a big board in comparison to mine...

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2334/214/103/546612438/n546612438_1296837_4832.jpg

A Gator Case Gig Box Jr.

In order of the signal...
Boss tuner
Behringer HellBabe wah (cheap, but essential for those disco tunes)
Ibanez Compressor II (100$...)
Phase 90
Digitech Chorus Factory (7 chorus pedals in one)
Line 6 Echo Park

Not connected: DigiTech Bad Monkey and a Yamaha Flanger

All this powered by a One-Spot and a Boss wallwart. And it's STILL not enough juice... :(

PedalPower 2, coming up!

GAR
02-12-2009, 02:47 PM
I have about 60-70 pieces in my trunk, and I have 2 pedalboards with power, the SKB-PS15.

It holds 6 or 7 fullsized pedals or about 4 to 5 big ones such as EH.

I like the PS15's because they come with adaptor pigtails of every configuration battery you could want to replace with walwart supply. I like that its' base is Velcro loop-piled, and comes with the hook-pile component tapes you just cut peel and stick to the bottom of your boxes..

SO that's why I have a pedalboard or two but don't: because the velcro lets me rip on off and plop another one down as a nobrainer reconfig if I want to play the chain-the-boxtrain game.. which I hardly ever do anymore.

By now in my life, I know which box works after which box in order of the chain and having seen the Pedaltrain setup I knew immediately that's the future single replacement for the two SKB's.

Like I stated before though, I'm pretty much a straight input guy yet sometimes I just gotta have a little pre-input boost, but I've almost always had my Ampcrazy modded wahs somewhere in the chain even if there's no pedalboard.

I also have a Roger Mayer-Northstar Audio modded Vox circuit in one of my Dunlop wahs of which I have 3: one stock GCB-95, the Northstar, and a Dunlop Bass Wah.

I'm fairly proud of the others: 4 Thomas Organ Sepulveda wah's (2 with the chocolate TDK square inductor I prefer, two with red Fasels I snatched out of a shit Silvertone electric organ). 1 is a stock TDK, one is a modded TDK, one has the standard weak Fasel and fourth one is a modded Fasel.

As you could probably guess I've been fascinated with gain stages my whole life, so I've played around quite abit experimenting with the magical interaction of increasing the levels of gain before it hits the inductor. You can graph it, you can plot it, you can look at it on a scope and see what you calculate will actually show up as but nothing can replace the ear. And nothing you have modded can be calculated to determine how that gain interacts with all your possible amp combinations and settings, the ear does that best and we all love wasting hours and hours walking that path to find out - myself especially!

I just have to feel that filtered "quock" sound, best expressed in the way you hear on UFO and MSG recordings (not that I'm anywhere near Schenker in proficiency) but there is absolutely nothing like that growl. Love it: "bruahhhhhh.." its like an old tractor idling.

I rarely Disco-rock the wah, but if it's on I usually leave it rocked forward 70% travel to get like a 2db gain along with the growl from the filter cutting the mids that way like a tone control.

GAR
02-12-2009, 02:53 PM
No ADA or MXR flangers, Sarge?

Sarge
02-12-2009, 03:39 PM
No ADA or MXR flangers, Sarge?

I have the EVH flanger but it isn't on the board.

:biggrin:

Reverberator
02-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I have no big pedal board anymore , got an old Boss Distortion and a new metal zone left.

I now use a Digitech gnx4 for everything.

GAR
02-12-2009, 09:19 PM
"Timmy" is awaiting your comments!

Is that a homebrew, GGG or smallbear fuzz face partskit clone I see?

jhale667
02-14-2009, 03:02 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Jay_s_pedals2b.jpg

It's actually pretty simple... two effects and a tuner in front of the amp, three modulation effects running in the effects loop. The amp is still seeing a relatively clean signal coming in...

Boss TU-2 tuner
MXR Micro Amp
Vox Wah
...these are run in front of my amp's input. Out of the amp's effects loop, I run into in the following order:
MXR EVH Phase 90
Line 6 MM-4 Modualtion Modeler
Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler
All running off a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2
the other two pedals are the channel switchers for my amp....

Though I think I want that new MXR Delay too...sounds killer, but means I'll have to expand to a larger board, too...:hee:

And btw, one of my rock star bosses toured with a Digitech GNX3 running in front of two rented Marshall stacks...

Sarge
02-14-2009, 04:39 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Jay_s_pedals2b.jpg

It's actually pretty simple... two effects and a tuner in front of the amp, three modulation effects running in the effects loop. The amp is still seeing a relatively clean signal coming in...

Boss TU-2 tuner
MXR Micro Amp
Vox Wah
...these are run in front of my amp's input. Out of the amp's effects loop, I run into in the following order:
MXR EVH Phase 90
Line 6 MM-4 Modualtion Modeler
Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler
All running off a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2
the other two pedals are the channel switchers for my amp....

Though I think I want that new MXR Delay too...sounds killer, but means I'll have to expand to a larger board, too...:hee:

And btw, one of my rock star bosses toured with a Digitech GNX3 running in front of two rented Marshall stacks...

I like the line 6 stuff.
My teenage son has the MXR Carbon copy in his room and it's killer.
What pedalboard is that?

Breasts,
Sarge

jhale667
02-14-2009, 07:42 PM
It's a Rockcase I got for like $20 when I worked at West LA Music briefly...think it was the demo model...lol. It's served me faithfully for almost 6 years, but I'm out of room on it if I'm going to add the MXR Carbon Copy...there a company up the street here who's name escapes me at the moment that makes pretty cool ones too. And their version's surface is on an angle, so it's easier to stomp on them on cue as well as easier to see them in general...
Probably going with one about one and a half if not two times the length of my current one for expandability...which still seems odd to me since I plugged straight into the amp for years....then I decided I liked tons of colors on the palette...

I like the Line 6 stuff too...I've got three echo presets: a tube Echoplex, a Roland Ducking Digital, and a Reverse delay; and four modulation mods: a Chorus, Rotovibe, MXR Flanger and Vibrato preset, all without taking up too much space on the board...but I'd like room to add an Expression pedal on the MM-4 to be able to control the speed of the Rotary preset on the fly as well...:D

jhale667
02-14-2009, 07:50 PM
And oh yeah, I wanna trade out my standard Vox wah for the Vox Clyde McCoy model with the Fasel inductor...they sound bad ass! :rockon:

:guitar:

GAR
02-15-2009, 03:02 AM
Dunlop sells the Fasel inductor..

http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/item.asp?pid=18850&pg=44996&id=2175310

If you can change a pickup, this is even easier.

jhale667
02-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Dunlop sells the Fasel inductor..

http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/item.asp?pid=18850&pg=44996&id=2175310

If you can change a pickup, this is even easier.

True, and could easily modify the current one, but would rather have the new version...believe it has a hardwire bypass circuit in it too...I'll keep the other one as a spare...

GAR
02-21-2009, 03:55 AM
You could actually wire the input sides together, DPDT toggle-switch 'em, and run both if you're willing to drill a hole in the side of the case!

Yes you have choices.. Yes You Can.

jhale667
02-21-2009, 04:39 PM
You could actually wire the input sides together, DPDT toggle-switch 'em, and run both if you're willing to drill a hole in the side of the case!

Yes you have choices.. Yes You Can.

I'm not willing. ;) Going for the Clyde eventually, and will throw the old one in the spares box with the old Block-logo MXR Distorton + and Phase 90, and the A/B switch I keep around for a rainy day. :)
I like my choices just fine. :D

GAR
02-22-2009, 03:41 AM
I'm not willing.

nothing ventured = nothing gained

Boring.

jhale667
02-22-2009, 10:04 PM
nothing ventured = nothing gained

Boring.

I like spares = Bite me

Jerkoff. :lol:

:fufu:

GAR
02-23-2009, 11:54 PM
No, you like clutter.

ELVIS
02-24-2009, 07:56 AM
I like the line 6 stuff.

Breasts,
Sarge

I don't...too noisy, for one thing...

The rackmount Behringer V-Amp Pro and Bass V-Amp Pro sound much more authentic and in my opinion sound better and are quieter than the Line 6 POD XT Pro...

:elvis:

jhale667
02-25-2009, 12:31 AM

The rackmount Behringer V-Amp Pro and Bass V-Amp Pro sound much more authentic and in my opinion sound better and are quieter than the Line 6 POD XT Pro...

:elvis:

I disagree. With the exception of the Bass mods, with PODfarm I have the majority of the available amp mods as the XT; tried the Behringer, was not impressed at all.

And as for the effects, they're not that noisy. My only gripe is my Echoplex mod there's a slight gain drop, but not like there wouldn't be one with the real thing...

No, you like clutter.

And you like being an asshole, but we won't hold that against you yet.

GAR
02-26-2009, 12:28 AM
You have my permission to shoot me with my own suppressed ppk if you ever and I mean ever see a Line Sucks product on my board. Ever.

jhale667
02-27-2009, 01:11 AM
...You wanna borrow one of mine? Might help speed things along...:lol:

Diamondjimi
02-27-2009, 01:58 PM
You have my permission to shoot me with my own suppressed ppk if you ever and I mean ever see a Line Sucks product on my board. Ever.

Do you even have a pedalboard? Dude , ya talk a lot .How 'bout throwin up some shots of your mountain of gear?!

Diamondjimi
02-27-2009, 02:00 PM

Behringer? Meh..

Don't expect to get many years out of that stuff. Affordable ,but not the best built quality....

Panamark
03-02-2009, 04:27 AM
My poor pedal board is in a constant state of flux...
I always lend out pedals to nephews who are
getting into it.... I dont think I have had my complete
array in front of me for 15 years !

In fact Im sure there are pedals out there I own
that I have since drank from my memory !!!

(Here goes, most purchased in the 80's)
I was definately a boss man back then.....

DS-1 Boss Distortion
HM-2 Heavy Metal Boss
Ibanez Tube Screamer
BF-2 Boss Flanger
DD2 Boss Digital Delay
CH1 Chorus
Boss Octaver (forget which model)
Boss Power Supply pedal (for all these fooken 9v fookers)
Boss Phaser (another one with a nephew)
Noise gate (boss)
Dod Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Behringer A-B switch pedal
ADA MP1 Tube Pre-amp (Thanks E ! I think I can mention it here ?
this was purchased only 2 years ago)
Boss Sustainer
Pod 1 & 2(XT) (Last few years)

Software pedal boards ???

- Amplitude 2
- Guitar Rig....

I know there are some missing, will post more as I recollect....

Big Troubles
03-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Sold my wah, mxr p. shifter, flanger, dd6 delay, chorus pedal and mt zone on ebay and walked away with just enough money to pick up a Boss ME 70. Kicks ass! Everything you want. (even shit you dont)

I have it going thru a line 6 spider II.

very nice tone. alot of adjusting but once you navigate yourself and spend a few weeks dicking around you really appreciate the diversity.

Panamark
03-08-2009, 04:34 AM
ME 70 hey ? Shall google that.... Sounds interesting...

Big Troubles
03-08-2009, 06:35 PM
ME 70 hey ? Shall google that.... Sounds interesting...

yeah it is interesting, except I am having "issues" with the FX Pedal. (voice/wah/modulation octaves up and down)

Im hoping for tech support.

GAR
03-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Do you even have a pedalboard? Dude , ya talk a lot .How 'bout throwin up some shots of your mountain of gear?!

Weve gone over this before, I don't post pix. I think I posted my cat a couple times before, or some of my cabinets I had been restoring before getting ripped off in 2003 but I've only recently had the heart to resume horsetrading to build up my gear again. Since everything is still in storage, I have nothing setup but maybe this year I'll post gear pix.

I don't need a mountain of gear, but as far as pedals go I keep a trunk for them to roll around in.

I like a wah with just a halfstack or combo, but I have used phasers delays and all the fancy stuff before.

I talk alot to share alot, but am pretty set against seeing digital effects stuff residing on a player's boardbecause of the A-D conversion frequency loss. I am not against Rocktron or Line 6 or Alesis or Johnson or what have you who make these things.

Now when it comes to time-delay based effects which are phasors, flangers, choruses and delays, there are different reasons I can elaborate upon to explay "why" so here's my reasons:

Echoplex and tape-based delays: I like these best because its the best and most natural way to add compression to your sound via tape saturation while setting the record head bias pretty hot. I had a Guild Copicat and stock, it was alright and basic and fairly transparent sonically except the tape-drive capstan rollers were inferior and being it was a tape loop that broke constantly at the splice area, you either became creative at making replacment loops or you grew up and spent the dough on the Maestro EP-3 solidstate echoplex which was bulletproof so long as the 5 minute cartridge loop lasted.

Signal loss is a great concern to me, and tape based delays have the best compromise to me: they go down to 30 hz up to about 6,000 hz which is a comfortable range for reproducing most of the guitar string sounds.

Next, the "analogue" effects, usually based on bucket-brigade transistor arrays in a large chip called a BBD: these chips are what begat the CCD chips in digital cameras - made up of thousands of tiny capacitor section etched on silicon, they charge up then discharge like little batteries. That's all they do. It's archaic technology, but it's very warm sounding and retains almost ALL your low bass frequencies - but they're noisey as FUCK! That's alot of microscopic discharging going on inside all the time, and the workaround to it is reducing the high-end response.

It's the ONLY way. Enjoy a BBD pedal, but sacrifice your highs to retain your lowend.

I like chorus, delay and especially flanger-based BBD pedals because they are unusually warm and saturate just a little bit in the midrange with an enhanced lowend response. But because these BBD chips are noisey, they're often incorporated with circuit filtration and noise companders which limit the high-end range to 2K or 3K hz.

The cheap BBD "analogue" pedals have a shitty response barely reaching 2K in some manufacture - but people don't notice the high losses because they'll kick it on and hear the effect over the loss of hi's and don't care.

I like digital delays, basically for this reason: less highs filtered out, less inherent hiss and noise such as the BBD pedals give off, and enhanced highs because the frequency range is usually 300 to about 15,000 hz.

Yes, 15K is really really good, especially for the clean channel shit in 80's-90's English butt-ramming music like Johnny Marr's effects - he kicks ass with simple clean channel echos' and sometimes it's a headscratcher just listening to it trying to figure out how he's getting that sound in his echos and choruses: well, the choruses is BBD based yet the echos are digital delays. So he probably runs a JC120 amp with the digital delay rack effect via the effects loop panel input, placing the digital after the analogue.

Lastly, in order of desirability for me would be the Pod shit: digital multi effects either pedal or rack or software.

the Multi's are based on a processor called an FPGA=field programmable gate array, which is like a lattice network of switches controlled by software after your guitar signal has been converted to digital.

The'res so much loss to the low end, it doesn't make sense to me to use. I have never used one, tried them all out and they're like toys.

"Well you talk so much shit how do you like them if you hate them" well it's easy - I have always promoted the Pods as great scratch-pads and songwriting tools.. they replace the pedalboard, but should not reside on the pedal board.

Pods should reside by the computer: you use them to record a song idea to help you in handing off a newly burned copy for your drummer to jam to. But they shouldn't be used as final-copy tone machines, ever.

The same layman's arguement I feel against the digital multi-effects equivalent holds true to the FLAC promoters who favor lossless recording. Since ultimately as music gets recorded, I feel strongly that Pod-type pedals should not be used in the final but accept them in the jamming or demoing stages.

I saw a clip on Youtube where Kirk Hammet was backstage talking about his gear, and he gives the guy (guitar world? maybe?) a full showcase of his guitars, backline and his pedalboard setup. And on his pedalboards was one of those Rocktron digital multi's.. I laughed!

With his kind of money he could afford either a quad-snake running two-way to and from a rackmount of real pedals, or a larger roadcase to have his pedals up front with him but no he has the digital pedal upfront with him.

I thought, no wonder I never liked his sound.

GAR
03-09-2009, 02:29 PM
I have it going thru a line 6 spider II.

Once the Alesis patent runs out on the digital multieffects chip, you'll see more of these "internal Pod" effects channel amps coming to market. I could look it up on uspto.gov but I believe the year of patent is 1991.

Diamondjimi
03-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Weve gone over this before, I don't post pix. I think I posted my cat a couple times before, or some of my cabinets I had been restoring before getting ripped off in 2003 but I've only recently had the heart to resume horsetrading to build up my gear again. Since everything is still in storage, I have nothing setup but maybe this year I'll post gear pix.

I don't need a mountain of gear, but as far as pedals go I keep a trunk for them to roll around in.

I like a wah with just a halfstack or combo, but I have used phasers delays and all the fancy stuff before.

I talk alot to share alot, but am pretty set against seeing digital effects stuff residing on a player's boardbecause of the A-D conversion frequency loss. I am not against Rocktron or Line 6 or Alesis or Johnson or what have you who make these things.

Now when it comes to time-delay based effects which are phasors, flangers, choruses and delays, there are different reasons I can elaborate upon to explay "why" so here's my reasons:

Echoplex and tape-based delays: I like these best because its the best and most natural way to add compression to your sound via tape saturation while setting the record head bias pretty hot. I had a Guild Copicat and stock, it was alright and basic and fairly transparent sonically except the tape-drive capstan rollers were inferior and being it was a tape loop that broke constantly at the splice area, you either became creative at making replacment loops or you grew up and spent the dough on the Maestro EP-3 solidstate echoplex which was bulletproof so long as the 5 minute cartridge loop lasted.

Signal loss is a great concern to me, and tape based delays have the best compromise to me: they go down to 30 hz up to about 6,000 hz which is a comfortable range for reproducing most of the guitar string sounds.

Next, the "analogue" effects, usually based on bucket-brigade transistor arrays in a large chip called a BBD: these chips are what begat the CCD chips in digital cameras - made up of thousands of tiny capacitor section etched on silicon, they charge up then discharge like little batteries. That's all they do. It's archaic technology, but it's very warm sounding and retains almost ALL your low bass frequencies - but they're noisey as FUCK! That's alot of microscopic discharging going on inside all the time, and the workaround to it is reducing the high-end response.

It's the ONLY way. Enjoy a BBD pedal, but sacrifice your highs to retain your lowend.

I like chorus, delay and especially flanger-based BBD pedals because they are unusually warm and saturate just a little bit in the midrange with an enhanced lowend response. But because these BBD chips are noisey, they're often incorporated with circuit filtration and noise companders which limit the high-end range to 2K or 3K hz.

The cheap BBD "analogue" pedals have a shitty response barely reaching 2K in some manufacture - but people don't notice the high losses because they'll kick it on and hear the effect over the loss of hi's and don't care.

I like digital delays, basically for this reason: less highs filtered out, less inherent hiss and noise such as the BBD pedals give off, and enhanced highs because the frequency range is usually 300 to about 15,000 hz.

Yes, 15K is really really good, especially for the clean channel shit in 80's-90's English butt-ramming music like Johnny Marr's effects - he kicks ass with simple clean channel echos' and sometimes it's a headscratcher just listening to it trying to figure out how he's getting that sound in his echos and choruses: well, the choruses is BBD based yet the echos are digital delays. So he probably runs a JC120 amp with the digital delay rack effect via the effects loop panel input, placing the digital after the analogue.

Lastly, in order of desirability for me would be the Pod shit: digital multi effects either pedal or rack or software.

the Multi's are based on a processor called an FPGA=field programmable gate array, which is like a lattice network of switches controlled by software after your guitar signal has been converted to digital.

The'res so much loss to the low end, it doesn't make sense to me to use. I have never used one, tried them all out and they're like toys.

"Well you talk so much shit how do you like them if you hate them" well it's easy - I have always promoted the Pods as great scratch-pads and songwriting tools.. they replace the pedalboard, but should not reside on the pedal board.

Pods should reside by the computer: you use them to record a song idea to help you in handing off a newly burned copy for your drummer to jam to. But they shouldn't be used as final-copy tone machines, ever.

The same layman's arguement I feel against the digital multi-effects equivalent holds true to the FLAC promoters who favor lossless recording. Since ultimately as music gets recorded, I feel strongly that Pod-type pedals should not be used in the final but accept them in the jamming or demoing stages.

I saw a clip on Youtube where Kirk Hammet was backstage talking about his gear, and he gives the guy (guitar world? maybe?) a full showcase of his guitars, backline and his pedalboard setup. And on his pedalboards was one of those Rocktron digital multi's.. I laughed!

With his kind of money he could afford either a quad-snake running two-way to and from a rackmount of real pedals, or a larger roadcase to have his pedals up front with him but no he has the digital pedal upfront with him.

I thought, no wonder I never liked his sound.

In storage?!

Why , do you live in a van or something?;)

Why don't you post pix?

GAR
03-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Um, I travel? Alot?

jhale667
03-12-2009, 01:44 AM
In storage?!

Why , do you live in a van or something?;)

By THE RIVER...:lol: :biggrin:

http://images.todaystmj4.com/images/farley%20exhibit%20to%20open.jpg

kentuckyklira
03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
http://www.bassline.ch/produkte/bilder/div_pix/art_x15.jpg

jhale667
03-12-2009, 10:50 PM
OK, between the MXR Carbon Copy and the Eventide Harmonizer pedal, I AM going to have to expand my board upon acquiring them...I've still got two available power outs on my Pedal Power II, but no more room on the board itself...lol

Diamondjimi
03-13-2009, 09:27 PM
http://www.bassline.ch/produkte/bilder/div_pix/art_x15.jpg

Never big on ART products. Found them noisey and unreliable...JMO ;)

GO-SPURS-GO
03-19-2009, 04:04 AM
Luckily, bass players don’t need all that crap to sound good. :tongue0011: So instead of having a ton of pedals to mask your lazy playing, :biggrin: we bass players are team players so I made this pedal board to make the BAND look good. ;) http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8509/bandpicsandbdayparty008.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/camerabuy.php?model=VLUU+L200++%2F+Samsung+L200&make=Samsung+Techwin] (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/gospursgo)

Nitro Express
03-21-2009, 04:18 AM
I have no big pedal board anymore , got an old Boss Distortion and a new metal zone left.

I now use a Digitech gnx4 for everything.

I actually hate peddles. They are just a pain. Sometimes I will use a Fuzzface with my Strat or a overdrive peddle. Other than a phaser, flanger, and a big of delay, I don't use much more than that.

Nitro Express
03-21-2009, 04:22 AM
Luckily, bass players don’t need all that crap to sound good. :tongue0011: So instead of having a ton of pedals to mask your lazy playing, :biggrin: we bass players are team players so I made this pedal board to make the BAND look good. ;) http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8509/bandpicsandbdayparty008.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/camerabuy.php?model=VLUU+L200++%2F+Samsung+L200&make=Samsung+Techwin] (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/gospursgo)

I actually took over bass duty and when I went back to guitar I thought,"Why do I have all this shit in my signal chain?" I will still maintain playing bass makes you a better guitar player. Nobody notices the bass player until you make a mistake and it's booming out for all to hear. Not much to hide behind with a bass pumping out massive amounts of air pressure.

At0micPunk
04-27-2009, 12:52 AM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/hyru1e/mypedalboard09.jpg

Pedal Pad AXS II
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus
EVH Flanger, EVH Phaser, EVH Wah, Vox V847 Wah, Hardwire RV-7 Stereo Reverb, MXR Chorus, MXR Carbon Copy delay, Korg Pitchblack tuner.
Lava and Live Wire Cables.

The delay and reverb run through the loop.
Everything else runs in direct.

A great dude(JediMcfly) at another VH site offered a lot of help and suggested the Pedal Pad amongst a lot of other things. I'm very happy with the pedal pad board. It's easily transportable, locks up nice and built very solid. A great way to go.

Fuct Jup
04-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Here's my stuff, not on a board but it s what I use.

http://inlinethumb14.webshots.com/43149/2042772620104844794S425x425Q85.jpg

Line6 Floor Pod
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive Overdrive

houseofpain
05-07-2009, 01:30 PM
My pedal board is pretty simple, no pics though.
I have in no particular order here. Dunlap Hendrix Wah, Marshall Jackhammer Distortion, Marshall The Guv'Nor II Distortion, Boss Super Overdrive with Rich Franklin Mod (favorite pedal), Boss Super Strereo Chorus, Boss - Super Fuzz (good Sabbath and Neil Young Fuzz sound), Boss EQ, and for when I plug into a PA instead of amp I have the 1995 Digitech RP-1 (the original and pretty damn good) or a Digitech RP-80. I really like the RP 80 through a PA. I can have a Marshall, A Twin Reverb, a Mesa Boogie, an Orange, a Bad Cat, I can set the expression pedal for Wah (customize the toe and heel and 3 differet Wahs) volume or distortion level. I can custom my EQ, which is usually like Bass cranked, Mid completely to partially scooped, and Treble around 6 or 7. Plus it can run a ton of modulations flange, phaser, chorus, tremolo, rotary, and some other funky one's I don't mess with. My favorite though is I can set a harmonizer or I can use it like an octave pedal. A lot of times at church, I change to acoustic, and set it octave 1 up, and I now have a twelve string acoustic coming from my Les Paul.

BlimpyCHIMP™
05-09-2009, 03:30 AM
If you get invited just to drive over and jam, which 2 or 3 pedals is yer choice?

houseofpain
05-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Boss Super Overdrive with the Franklin Mod
Marshall Jackhammer

houseofpain
05-10-2009, 01:03 AM
and probably either the chorus or the fuzz. I can do a lot of stuff with the chorus pedal...

Coyote
05-11-2009, 07:25 AM
If you get invited just to drive over and jam, which 2 or 3 pedals is yer choice?

Phase 90, flanger & Echo Park.

OR

Ibanez compressor II, bad monkey, & Echo Park.

Either combo will do.

GAR
05-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Mine would be a distortion, a wah, and a compressor. And maybe the flange, but I haven't played in a decade anything that would feature a flange. Or a phase!

jhale667
05-12-2009, 01:25 AM
I like how you take a day or two to answer your own alias' question...:rolleyes:

Diamondjimi
09-15-2009, 11:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Mypedalboard2009.jpg

Signal chain:
Ernie Ball volume> sends 1 signal to Boss tuner 1 to chain..
> Dunlop Univibe
> Danelectro Cool Cat chorus
> EH Small Stone Phase Shifter
> Boss BF-3 Stereo Flanger (set for "Cradle will Rock" type sweep,used more as a noise effect)
> Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
> Danelectro "Chilli Dog" Octave pedal
> BBE Sonic Stomp ( def. helps to clarify signal post pedal tone sucking)
All powered by Voodoo Lab Pedal Power II plus

Digital rack mounted stuff controlled by early Rocktron Midi Mate

Rack consists of:
>Tech 21 PSA 1 Preamp
>Rocktron Hush Super C (stereo)
>Digitech DSP-256
>Marshall EL34 50/50 Dual MonoBloc Power Amp (Run in stereo)
Into
>Late 60's Marshall slant with vintage Celestion 25w "Greenbacks"
>Late 60's Hiwatt straight cab loaded with vintage Hiwatt British Fane speakers
> +2 90's Marshall straight cab loaded with Celestion G12T-75 speakers

The shit is heavy, especially at the end of a gig night. But I've been lugging the bastards around for over 25 years, I still couldn't see myself shluffing around gigging with a combo and 1 cable.(Although some nights I wish I did ;) ). Call me old school, but I'm set in my ways and I'd def. miss my wall of sound

GAR
09-16-2009, 11:05 PM
What was the problem with the monobloc after all or did you not fix it yet?

jhale667
09-16-2009, 11:23 PM
I've officially outgrown my current board...I'm seriously G.A.S.'ing for an MXR Carbon Copy delay (tried my buddy's and they're awesome) and I have no room for it, even though I've still got two more outs (at least, I think) on my Voodoo Lab Pedal Power.

Was looking around at a couple of manufacturers, and the top two at the moment from what I'm seeing seem to be NYC Pedalboards and Pedaltrain.

..:: NYC Pedalboards - custom pedalboard solutions - call 1-888-935-5526 ::.. (http://www.nycpedalboards.com/)

The NYC is the less expensive of the two, but the standard offering is the furry, plush covering over wood - which I'm reading (and have seen personally elsewhere) is a magnet for dirt and pet hair. Maybe not...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/bigshotfull.jpg

But since I occasionally do fly-out gigs (and the goal is to do more), might be worth it to drop an extra $100 for the Pedaltrain - different construction - the board itself is welded lightweight aluminum bars...the weight advantage would definitely be cool schlepping to gigs..

Pedaltrain Pro (http://www.pedaltrain.com/Home/Pedaltrain_Pro)

http://www.pedaltrain.com/getdoc/135665d1-889c-42d8-a320-6e1ca4c240ab/bigger_(31)

but it comes in an ATA-approved flight case! :cool:

http://www.pedaltrain.com/getfile/66cc2ff1-bf13-4dbd-8545-e09502774f48/ptprohc.aspx

GAR
09-16-2009, 11:32 PM
My SKB-15 is not ATA but it will fit in my overhead this weekend to San Antonio just nicely.

jhale667
09-16-2009, 11:48 PM
My SKB-15 is not ATA but it will fit in my overhead this weekend to San Antonio just nicely.

You're probably referring to the PS-15 if we're talkin' pedal boards, since the SKB-15 is a guitar case that's too big for an overhead...?
I fly with my guitar in a gig bag as a carry-on...would check the ATA (or the NYC for that matter)

And btw, the SKB pedalboard is cheesy and amateurish - like your Charvette....:tongue0011: Their guitar cases aren't bad...

I actually toured briefly as a tech with a pro who used one - to save on baggage fees, and it was pretty much the laughing stock of the crew in every city they played in..."He's seriously using an SKB?" The gig bag for it got shredded to shit, too, and the power connections were gimpy...

GAR
09-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Yes, PS15 I have two. I didn't like it at first but as a gift, chose to start using it out of gratuity but then found favor with it and find the flap keeps the dust off it.

I only need the wah for what I do anyway, my amp is my sound.

jhale667
09-16-2009, 11:58 PM
They're not especially durable...

I ended up expanding my pedals from just a wah when I started doing more varied cover-band gigs: Chorus, Rotovibe, stuff like that comes in handy..plus I like doing my own echoes, since there's no sound man at most of the mid-size to smaller LA bars, and wouldn't trust 'em to do 'em right anyway...

Most of my stuff is running in my loop, there only a tuner, a boost and the wah in front of my amp to preserve the tone...

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 12:05 AM
It's not as if they're getting a lot of abuse in the cabin. Checking them in is when you need protection.

Did you hear about the guy who checked a fancy...can't remember if it was a Gibson or Martin - $3500. It was in a flight case, but he saw them out the window just throwing it around. They destroyed it, and he had to fight with them for a year (and get a national news story to embarass them) to get them to pay for it.

I won't even check my fucking clothes on a plane, because they'll lost them. I would never check a guitar.

GAR
09-17-2009, 12:11 AM
That's the guy on Youtube!

I have a power supply, a wah, flanger and a small switchboard. If it weren't post 9-11 I would just throw a wah in the suitcase.

But it's a really nice, vintage and modded wah. I'd feel bad if some big fat stupid Mexican kid in his teens wanted to toy with my patience over whether it is a suspicious item, when I'm on a schedule. Kitting them all together kinda makes it fucking obvious, and fits overhead nicely.

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Like I would spend big bucks on a case. Treat your shit right and you don't have to, Hale.

GAR
09-17-2009, 12:54 AM
He'd rather go thru baggage claim with a case weighing 30x times the contents to protect.

I can see that thing now, smashing it's corners into all the Samsonites in its way as it flys down the chute.

jhale667
09-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Like I would spend big bucks on a case. Treat your shit right and you don't have to, Hale.

Yeah, either of you - do even a summer tour and then try to tell me that shit. Dumbasses.

And since you claim not to be able to post a picture Bfag...can you even figure out how to run a pedalboard? Seems like a signal chain would be beyond you.

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 12:58 AM
He'd rather go thru baggage claim with a case weighing 30x times the contents to protect.

Then brag about it on the internet.

I can see that thing now, smashing it's corners into all the Samsonites in its way as it flys down the chute.

Then acting like a badass when he picks it up...telling the people with the samsonites about his "summer tour."

:hee:

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 01:00 AM
And since you claim not to be able to post a picture Bfag...can you even figure out how to run a pedalboard? Seems like a signal chain would be beyond you.

Of course not. Only fags and teenage girls use pedalboards. :umm:

I have a tube screamer, an analog chorus, and a wah. What the fuck else do you need. Either you can play, or you can't, Hale.

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Fucking hell, that's it on the head right there!

Having the top-40 of classic rock guitar effects basically available within reach of your forklift's fingertips is really not what I'm about.

jhale667
09-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Of course not. Only fags and teenage girls use pedalboards.

You're an idiot. Yeah, Rhoads and EVH are "fags" for using boards. You should quit while you're ahead....

I have a tube screamer, an analog chorus, and a wah. What the fuck else do you need.

You're proving yourself to be an idiot with every single post now...getting monotonous.

Either you can play, or you can't, Hale.

And from your posts, it's obvious you can't...don't even need to hear an example, not like you could figure out how to post one anyway...:hee:

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 01:15 AM
And from your posts, it's obvious you can't...don't even need to hear an example, not like you could figure out how to post one anyway...:hee:

Well, that was rude. But I don't see your clips either - so I guess that makes us two peas in a pod.

Just the way you're dying to have it. :hee:

jhale667
09-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Well, that was rude.

What, you can dish it out can't not take it? Wuss.

But I don't see your clips either -

Not looking very hard, I guess...;)

so I guess that makes us two peas in a pod.

Just the way you're dying to have it. :hee:

Again, stop projecting. :hee:

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Not looking very hard, I guess...;)

Alright, show me where. There's no way I'd ever figure out how to do that.

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Rhoads and EVH are "fags" for using boards.

They were touring pro performers requiring boards and ATA spec cases from a day in which having enough pedals to fill a board was a young man's wet dream.

This necessity for pedalboards is an unhealthy delusion I hope we've agreed to work thru for the better.

Whoa, look at the time.. on your way out please give your copay to my receptionist and ...

jhale667
09-17-2009, 01:47 AM
This necessity for pedalboards is an unhealthy delusion

No, your entire life is an unhealthy delusion...:biggrin:

Much like your idiotic pontifications on people's guitars, who the fuck are you to say people "shouldn't" have pedalboards? Completely fucking moronic.

While there are some people have shit that looks like they can run NASA from the floor are probably overdoing it, I'm all for having multiple colors on the pallet...

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 01:55 AM
Alright, show me where.

http://www.cudaapparel.com/images/category/kga-cat.jpg

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:56 AM
.. I'm all for having multiple colors on the pallet...

Yup! That's a fucking pallet you're travelling with, alright!

(I think he means the word Palate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palate) )

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:02 AM
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/082608pallets-02.jpg

PALLET Function: noun; Etymology: Middle English paillet, from Anglo-French paillete bundle of straw

"Jay thought he needed a billion pedals to achieve his global potential,

http://www.aandcpallet.com/images/pallet_lang_3.jpg

now he needs a forklift to move his stuff by the pallet."

jhale667
09-17-2009, 02:02 AM
Yeah, yeah, spellcheck failed once...cry me a river...you still can't argue the point, because you don't really have one.

Wiki is your fucking homepage, huh? :hee:

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Got me there! Your battalion of batteries is well laid out, mine are laid to rest in 18x24 inch footlockers in storage, sacrificed in the name of female companionship partly, and partly because I haven't done nothin in over a decade.

So you don't mind I hope some teasing, since I can't use my stuff, and couldn't bear to sell em.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 02:34 AM
What was the problem with the monobloc after all or did you not fix it yet?

I traded it for a Charvette...

Stalk much?

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Oh you're finding anger from getting your fake curbcab thread invalidated.

Sorry 'bout that.

jhale667
09-17-2009, 02:38 AM
You can't get girls to talk to you, tell the truth. Surprised someone hasn't bottled your personality and sold it as chick-repellent. :biggrin:

Got me there! Your battalion of batteries is well laid out

Haven't needed batteries since assembling the board in '03, dumbass...again you FAIL...

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:43 AM
.. did I mention I hunger for the cock?

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 02:46 AM
Beergut. :lmao:

I can't believe you people are still shitting on each other over pedal boards. Can't we all just get along??

Those with few pedals can do their thing. And those with pedalboards can continue being gay. We can coexist.

jhale667
09-17-2009, 02:46 AM
Don't hate because people are capable of using effects better than you can...

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 02:50 AM
You can't get girls to talk to you, tell the truth. Surprised someone hasn't bottled your personality and sold it as chick-repellent. :biggrin:

:lmao:

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:57 AM
Don't hate because people are capable of using effects better than you can...

You are definately capable of using MORE effects than anyone I've ever known, combined.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 03:05 AM
You are definately capable of using MORE effects than anyone I've ever known, combined.

Ya see, simpletons such as yourself and your new reacharound pal Boneflag are obviously under the assumption that because one posesses numerous effects that they (all of them) are meant to be on at the same time.
Most players I know (including myself) use the effects sparsely, dropping them in and out only when needed for colour at particular times...

GO-SPURS-GO
09-17-2009, 03:10 AM
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/082608pallets-02.jpg

PALLET Function: noun; Etymology: Middle English paillet, from Anglo-French paillete bundle of straw

"Jay thought he needed a billion pedals to achieve his global potential,

http://www.aandcpallet.com/images/pallet_lang_3.jpg

now he needs a forklift to move his stuff by the pallet."

Yeah, yeah, spellcheck failed once...cry me a river...you still can't argue the point, because you don't really have one.

Wiki is your fucking homepage, huh? :hee:

You guys, along with Diamondjimi crack me up, man! Every site would be boring and stupid if there wasn't any of this to read. It's sickening to see people argue over which party is more screwed up all time, which is obvious now, they BOTH are. But it's funny as hell to read Gar's post and then see what kind of reaction he gets from J, DJ, Twona, Igo, Kwame, FORD, LM and others. You guys call him a troll, be I think trolls ALWAYS make things interesting. Take away his borderline racist remarks, he's one of the funniest posters around, and I think deep down you guys would agree too, because you guys ALWAYS reply to his posts.

Carry one guys, I need to laugh a little more because I had a hard day. ;)

GAR
09-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Oh come on, nobody needs to gig with 20 fuckin' pedals dude..

GO-SPURS-GO
09-17-2009, 03:25 AM

Oh come on, nobody needs to gig with 20 fuckin' pedals dude..

I agree!! ;) I use 3, the "L" is for the 1,000 watt white lights to light up the audiance, the "S" is for the 2 750 watt strobes, and the black box is the remote for my fog machine.

Blackflag
09-17-2009, 03:25 AM
You guys, along with Diamondjimi crack me up, man! Every site would be boring and stupid if there wasn't any of this to read. It's sickening to see people argue over which party is more screwed up all time, which is obvious now, they BOTH are. But it's funny as hell to read Gar's post and then see what kind of reaction he gets from J, DJ, Twona, Igo, Kwame, FORD, LM and others. You guys call him a troll, be I think trolls ALWAYS make things interesting. Take away his borderline racist remarks, he's one of the funniest posters around, and I think deep down you guys would agree too, because you guys ALWAYS reply to his posts.

Carry one guys, I need to laugh a little more because I had a hard day. ;)

I agree 100%.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 03:46 AM
I agree!! ;) I use 3, the "L" is for the 1,000 watt white lights to light up the audiance, the "S" is for the 2 750 watt strobes, and the black box is the remote for my fog machine.
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8509/bandpicsandbdayparty008.jpg

Well it's always nice to pretend... :D

Cool setup there.
I guess with 2 less strings and only one cable to worry about you can manage to put the light tech wages in yer pocket.:hee: ;)

GO-SPURS-GO
09-17-2009, 03:51 AM

San Antonio? What are you coming down for, G? Let me know, maybe we can meet and hang out, or something.. :band:

jhale667
09-17-2009, 07:51 AM

Like you've ever even heard me to have an opinion, you know-nothing douchebag. :fufu:

GSG now enters negative cred points for wanting to hang out with GAyR....

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 09:06 PM

No shit. Spurs, you feelin ok dude?

jhale667
09-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Ya see, simpletons such as yourself and your new reacharound pal Boneflag are obviously under the assumption that because one posesses numerous effects that they (all of them) are meant to be on at the same time.
Most players I know (including myself) use the effects sparsely, dropping them in and out only when needed for colour at particular times...

Excellent, dead on. And you're also kind of stating the difference between a guitarist and someone who merely plays guitar... ;)

In the hands of a true guitarist, effects are an embellishment. Sometimes the settings are so subtle the listener might not even notice them at first. A slight chorus to fatten up a specific section of a song. A volume pedal to enhance your (and your band's) dynamics. GAyR and Buttplug will read this go "Huh?" because it's an alien concept to them.

B-fag's hero is SRV, but by his own logic SRV is a poser because he had 4 or 5 pedals onstage, and more in the studio.
Hate to break it to ya, dude - but sometimes SRV used two Tube Screamers and a Fuzzface...at the same time...:hee:

By GAyR's logic even Rhoads is a poser because his custom-made board was constructed prior to his becoming a "touring" guitarist.

Utter stupidity on their parts.:biggrin:

Inferior players (you know who) hide behind effects, using them to (or more like they hope to) mask their flaws. Usually with all the knobs on '10', because, y'know, that's ROCK. :lmao: They're used as a crutch. And notice they wrongly assume everyone else uses them the same way they do.

The preceding statement has nothing to do with the number of pedals on your board, for the record...and if you know what you're doing, it's possible to run several well-placed effects without killing your tone...there's only 3 pedals in front of my amp, and one is a tuner, ffs.

But I will agree that those 3-tiered boards are overkill, though... even if you're the Edge. :D

GO-SPURS-GO
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM

No shit. Spurs, you feelin ok dude?

:biggrin: Come on guys! The both of you are very smart, so you know that GAR, for the most part, only say all these things to mess with you guys. :hee: I don't post as much as I used to, but I read all the time, and I can't tell you how many times I've laughed my ass off at all of you. ;)

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Excellent, dead on. And you're also kind of stating the difference between a guitarist and someone who merely plays guitar... ;)

In the hands of a true guitarist, effects are an embellishment. Sometimes the settings are so subtle the listener might not even notice them at first. A slight chorus to fatten up a specific section of a song. A volume pedal to enhance your (and your band's) dynamics. GAyR and Buttplug will read this go "Huh?" because it's an alien concept to them.

B-fag's hero is SRV, but by his own logic SRV is a poser because he had 4 or 5 pedals onstage, and more in the studio.
Hate to break it to ya, dude - but sometimes SRV used two Tube Screamers and a Fuzzface...at the same time...:hee:

By GAyR's logic even Rhoads is a poser because his custom-made board was constructed prior to his becoming a "touring" guitarist.

Utter stupidity on their parts.:biggrin:

Inferior players (you know who) hide behind effects, using them to (or more like they hope to) mask their flaws. Usually with all the knobs on '10', because, y'know, that's ROCK. :lmao: They're used as a crutch. And notice they wrongly assume everyone else uses them the same way they do.

The preceding statement has nothing to do with the number of pedals on your board, for the record...and if you know what you're doing, it's possible to run several well-placed effects without killing your tone...there's only 3 pedals in front of my amp, and one is a tuner, ffs.

But I will agree that those 3-tiered boards are overkill, though... even if you're the Edge. :D

Excellent embellishment J, every word the truth there bro.

Up here (back in the day) I could always tell a French (Quebecer) guitarist when I heard one. Medocre chops, crazy hair and a Boss CE-3 on all fucking night!!! :lmao:

GAR
09-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Excellent, dead on. And you're also kind of stating the difference between a guitarist and someone who merely plays guitar...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFO_s6y12xo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFO_s6y12xo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The sound only Jay the Internet Guitarist, could find musical: all 20 pedals being ran concurrently.. ah, this is true musicianship. Like Bowie during his Berlin period, or something.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 12:23 AM
:biggrin: Come on guys! The both of you are very smart, so you know that GAR, for the most part, only say all these things to mess with you guys. :hee: I don't post as much as I used to, but I read all the time, and I can't tell you how many times I've laughed my ass off at all of you. ;)

Sure, there's humour in what going on. But surely you can tell there's something seriously wrong with GARbage?

GO-SPURS-GO
09-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Sure, there's humour in what going on. But surely you can tell there's something seriously wrong with GARbage?

Well yeah, after seeing your sig. :biggrin:

jhale667
09-18-2009, 12:58 AM
Repeating the same lie over and over again still won't make it true, assbag.

all 20 pedals being ran concurrently

Not much on reading comprehension, are ya? :lmao:

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 01:24 AM
GARfag's self ownage is becoming legendary...

His self-ownage knows no limits.......No boundries........there is not a galaxy that is not aware of his FAIL!!!

Keep up the good work GARbage! ;)

Nitro Express
09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
The two kind of players I like are: A) The ones who use effects sparingly and B) The ones who use a ton of effects. A good blues player would be A and David Gilmour would be B. It's art so there are no rules as long as you pull it off and it sounds good.

GAR
09-19-2009, 03:38 AM
The secret about utilizing a huge pedalboard is that it's the inverse reaction to being gifted with a teenie weenie.

Dan
09-19-2009, 03:53 AM
San Antonio? What are you coming down for, G? Let me know, maybe we can meet and hang out, or something.. :band:

Dude,He Would Want Your Ass.:hitch:

Diamondjimi
09-19-2009, 03:54 AM
The secret about utilizing a huge pedalboard is that it's the inverse reaction to being gifted with a teenie weenie.

Looks like someone has pedalboard envy...

GAR
09-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Pedal envy itself I do not have: a pedal board for travel and show should be efficient. But a home board is something where you want everything laid out and I admire that.

Just don't tell me you're gonna go gigging with a surfboard-sized collection because I will laugh at you.

Diamondjimi
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
WE gig, YOU don't...

:lmao:

GAR
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Really? How often, rockstar?

Diamondjimi
09-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Really? How often, rockstar?

More than you... ;)

GAR
09-20-2009, 11:50 PM
I don't play.

Diamondjimi
09-20-2009, 11:59 PM
No surprise there...

GAR
09-21-2009, 12:03 AM
If your gear made it out of the basement to a real gig, it would probably be as a rented backline of dummy cabs.

In fact, paint some black polka dots on them and I bet you get a call from Zakk Wylde.. he's a bigger Roeds fan and blows way more money on this junk than you!

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 12:10 AM
If your gear made it out of the basement to a real gig, it would probably be as a rented backline of dummy cabs.

I gig, I record,engineer and produce. You do NOTHING! ...

Well I guess failing is something... Ok GARf, you do ,do something...:biggrin:

he's a bigger Roeds fan and blows way more money on this junk than you!

GAR, what's Roeds?

GAR
09-21-2009, 12:24 AM
.. wow you're Mr Showbiz. How unpredictable!

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 12:28 AM
GAR, what's Roeds?

GAR
09-21-2009, 12:42 AM
/own3rd.. owned by the most obvious misspelling ploy, again and again and agian.

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 12:49 AM
he's a bigger Roeds fan and blows way more money on this junk than you!

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/chinisu/FAIL.jpg

GAR, what's Roeds?:hee:

GAR
09-21-2009, 01:01 AM
I would have to say you're THE most predictable tool on the board, besides Nick.

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 01:02 AM
GAR , what's Roeds??? :Loser:

GAR
09-21-2009, 01:16 AM
What's with that wife, pedalboard, drywall, cabinet and guitar all done with the same drywall screws?

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 07:44 AM
What's Roeds?