PDA

View Full Version : L o s t

DLR7884
02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
I'd love to hear some theories you all have about what the fuck is going on with this show!

DLR7884
I think that Charlotte was Ben's daughter for some reason.

chefcraig
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I'd love to hear some theories you all have about what the fuck is going on with this show!

DLR7884
I think that Charlotte was Ben's daughter for some reason.

Age wise, she could be either Widmore's daughter or yet another sister of Jack's. I believe that the child Russo was carrying was fathered by Ben (who grew up to be killed by Widmore's men). Furthermore, much consideration has been given this season toward Faraday's mom. Nothing is said of the father, yet we know from a couple of weeks ago that Widmore and the mother (Elle) were on the island together at one time. This would explain why Widmore has been financing Faraday's work for years.

Then again, figuring out not only the geneology, yet everything else on this show requires you take notes half the time. Particularly with all of the time travel elements.

FORD
02-13-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how Jin was stuck in one time period with a bunch of French people, and then suddenly caught up with Locke & Sawyer's group.

And why is it that we saw subtitles when the Frenchies were talking to each other, and when Sun was talking to her mom & child in Korean, but not when Miss Nosebleed was talking to Jin in Korean?

Does anybody here speak Korean, so they can tell us what the Hell they were talking about in that scene?

DLR7884
02-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Age wise, she could be either Widmore's daughter or yet another sister of Jack's. I believe that the child Russo was carrying was fathered by Ben (who grew up to be killed by Widmore's men). Furthermore, much consideration has been given this season toward Faraday's mom. Nothing is said of the father, yet we know from a couple of weeks ago that Widmore and the mother (Elle) were on the island together at one time. This would explain why Widmore has been financing Faraday's work for years.

Then again, figuring out not only the geneology, yet everything else on this show requires you take notes half the time. Particularly with all of the time travel elements.

So you think Widmore and Elle are Charlotte's parents? Very nice...didn't think of that.

I have a question for you....why is Kate such a cunt?

DLR7884
I can't wait until that bitch dies.

chefcraig
02-13-2009, 03:36 PM
So you think Widmore and Elle are Charlotte's parents? Very nice...didn't think of that.

I have a question for you....why is Kate such a cunt?

DLR7884
I can't wait until that bitch dies.

It's within the range of possibility, yet I'm more convinced that Widmore is Faraday's father. There are other odd things worthy of consideration, for instance the fellow that can sense dead people (Miles): It just could be that he is the son of the creepy Dr. Chang in all of those DHARMA Initiative videos.

And I agree with you, Kate has really been somewhat less than charming lately. I wish she'd get back to the island and start wearing some tight wet clothing, the sooner the better.

Sarge
02-13-2009, 03:55 PM
I quit watching that show after season 2
It's very frustrating because in the end.. I had no clue what the fuck was going on.
That show SUCKS!
Almost as bad as Dexter!

Breasts,

Sarge

DLR7884
02-14-2009, 06:44 PM
I quit watching that show after season 2
It's very frustrating because in the end.. I had no clue what the fuck was going on.
That show SUCKS!
Almost as bad as Dexter!

Breasts,

Sarge

You'd be confused as shit now...it's like an entirely different show.

DLR7884
Confusing as fuck...but coming together.

Seshmeister
02-14-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't watch it but all the girls I know love it.

The most mysterious confusing thing about it is where does Sawyer get all his mascara from?

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-15-2009, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=FORD;1322095]I'm still trying to figure out how Jin was stuck in one time period with a bunch of French people, and then suddenly caught up with Locke & Sawyer's group.

I think that Jin was in the same time period as the rest of the group during his time with young Russo and the french people but Locke and Sawyers group was just on a different part of the island. When the island flashed, Jin was the only one in the group to go with it.

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Another question I have that maybe someone could answer. Did Russo, when she was older and in the same time period as the rest of the group, have any contact with Jin? I am guessing not, because she would have remembered him from their interaction from when the frenchies just arrived.

Susie Q
02-16-2009, 10:28 PM
I love this show like a crackwhore loves crack! :biggrin:

I wouldn't have been too upset if Jin and Sun blew up into oblivion and never came back. My favorites are actually Locke and Ben. Sawyer I watch for hotness, Kate I wanna slap upside the head, Jack cry's too much, I miss charlie too much, he was great to bounce off of Hurley. Sayid is eye candy as well. I forgot the whispy smilin' female Doctor's name right now, but she will prolly end up having a bicycle ride with Sawyer before it all ends. I love Desmond and Penny, but that will most likely come to a end. I'm liking Daniel Faraday...instrumental for sure.

I wanna know what was on that cave type thing that the smoke monster took the french men in. What all that hieroglyphic stuff is....could be a big clue for those of us who want to discern what it means.