PDA

View Full Version : Asshole of the year!

BITEYOASS
02-13-2009, 08:40 PM
And no, it's not the fun type of wife swapping. After you see this video, you'll probably what to beat the fuck out of this Stephen Fowler fucker:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQBLK4B6x0k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQBLK4B6x0k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
02-13-2009, 08:53 PM
He probably learned that trick of ignoring the kids embarrassing and abusing them from his Grandparents.

DLR7884
02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
She's a certified cunt and he's a complete asshole.

DLR7884
Poor kids.

hideyoursheep
02-14-2009, 12:40 AM
I would have had to teabag the both of them and post the video on YouTube.

Because I'm so unejucated.:biggrin:...and he was such a condescending fag.

:cop::confused:

hideyoursheep
02-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Maybe a roman soldier's helmet for him, and a dirty sanchez for her.

Somehow, somebody is getting violated!:chainsaw::fighting0056:

Sarge
02-14-2009, 04:57 AM
What a piece of SHIT!

Both of them act like they are so much better than everyone else.
It's disgusting.

Sarge
02-14-2009, 05:00 AM
If I was the other guy and he was dogging my wife like that.. he would get a complete asskicking. He called her uneducated, Fat and Obese right in front of the guy.
Then smirked and waited for results.
Geesh
Karma is a bitch and will hit this guy.
Maybe Ass, Throat and Testicular cancer?

ThrillsNSpills
02-14-2009, 09:18 AM
http://realityrollcall.com/index.php/2009/01/31/wife-swaps-stephen-fowler-threatens-to-sue-reality-roll-call/comment-page-2/

Apparently he's getting threats as a result of the broadcast.

The guy's obviously miserable and hates himself and projects it on others.

Full Bug
02-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Wow, just wow....
If anyone acted like that around me, it would be fun to bash his english face in.....

Full Bug
02-14-2009, 04:47 PM
If I was the other guy and he was dogging my wife like that.. he would get a complete asskicking. He called her uneducated, Fat and Obese right in front of the guy.
Then smirked and waited for results.

Thats the first thing I thought of, who lets anyone talk to their women like that?
If it was me I would have snapped......

twonabomber
02-14-2009, 04:48 PM
LOL okay Bug.

Full Bug
02-14-2009, 04:51 PM
LOL okay Bug.
And that means what?
I never said I was hulk hogan, just that I would never let anyone talk to my women that way....

DEMON CUNT
02-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Sammy Hagar fans, no doubt.

hideyoursheep
02-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Sammy Hagar fans, no doubt.

:biggrin:
Which ones?

binnie
02-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Man, what an asshole.

GAR
02-16-2009, 03:48 AM
“Stephen possesses great skills in a wide range of areas including management, finance, marketing, business development and strategy. He has a rare combination of analytical, interpersonal, and cross-cultural business skills. Stephen has been instrumental in setting the stretegic direction for companies he co-founded, including Terranova Bioenergy. He is a really good guy to work with - all in all a great colleague.” November 15, 2007

Flavio Feferman, Partner, Terranova Bioenergy

GAR
02-16-2009, 03:52 AM
I beat up this one kid in the 7th grade, he was going thru a bully phase picking on everyone and he was a foot taller than me. He acted like this guy.

I beat the kids face in, then when he was on the ground crying with all the kids circled around him, covering his face, so I kicked my sneaker up his asscrack with the coup de grace he wouldn't even look at me.

I probably saved that kids' life nipping that bully bit in the butt.. but it creeped me out how his whole attitude wasn't backed up with any aggression. When I came down on him he crumbled and I suspect this ugly Stephen fucker never got a beat down in boarding school or something.

Sarge
02-16-2009, 04:12 AM
After I watched this the other day it really made me think.

It's amazing how some people are either aloof or find it easy to judge the flaws in other people.
Even if I would have thought she was fat and uneducated, I would have never told her to her face.
Just because you have an education, that does not make you a good person. This guy is not a good person. He seems really unhappy.
Can you imagine this guy going on a vacation? Jeesh I bet he would make his entire family miserable.

Education is important, but it isn't everything.
Education is also not a indicator of intelligence.
One of the people that I respect the most, and that made the biggest impact on my life is my grandfather. He didn't have a college education. All he had was a High School Diploma. He worked manual labor his whole life, but he helped give me a moral compass.
He lived in the same house that he built with his bare hands when he was 23.. until his death at the age of 84. He was a simple person by the guy in the video's standards, but ...he was a good man!

I don't advocate violence, but this guy is going to treat someone like they are a worthless P.O.S. one day and he is going to get it.
For Christ sakes, he was begging for it when he was calling the lady "Obese, non-educated" right in front of her husband.

Karma is a bitch. This guy will get his.

Breasts,
Sarge

Ally_Kat
02-16-2009, 12:04 PM
After I watched this the other day it really made me think.

It's amazing how some people are either aloof or find it easy to judge the flaws in other people.
Even if I would have thought she was fat and uneducated, I would have never told her to her face.
Just because you have an education, that does not make you a good person. This guy is not a good person. He seems really unhappy.
Can you imagine this guy going on a vacation? Jeesh I bet he would make his entire family miserable.

Education is important, but it isn't everything.
Education is also not a indicator of intelligence.
One of the people that I respect the most, and that made the biggest impact on my life is my grandfather. He didn't have a college education. All he had was a High School Diploma. He worked manual labor his whole life, but he helped give me a moral compass.
He lived in the same house that he built with his bare hands when he was 23.. until his death at the age of 84. He was a simple person by the guy in the video's standards, but ...he was a good man!

I don't advocate violence, but this guy is going to treat someone like they are a worthless P.O.S. one day and he is going to get it.
For Christ sakes, he was begging for it when he was calling the lady "Obese, non-educated" right in front of her husband.

Karma is a bitch. This guy will get his.

Breasts,
Sarge

I gotta think, Sarge, that the one it's really going to hurt is his wife. She does counseling or some shit for overweight people trying to get past everything and actually meet their goals. How is it going to look to her clients when they see/hear what her husband has to say. And the fact that she didn't say anything when he was saying shit at the face-to-face, let alone joining in at the re-vistitation, doesn't help her cause any. If I was going to her or knew of anyone going to her, I'd pull the brakes. Who knows how many nights those people trying to find/fix themselves have been dinner table entertainment for them.

Seshmeister
02-16-2009, 05:39 PM
If the guy is so educated how did he end up married to a woman who talks such total shit pseudo science fucking hokum?

He's almost certainly a tosspot but before you guys get too upset about Steve remember these programs are entirely manufactured and it's all in the edit. The makers want a narrative that they can sell and they will only choose the tiny exerts from hours and hours of recording that make their story work.

And she is fat. :)