PDA

View Full Version : What is the most stupid comment you've read on YouTube?

Seshmeister
02-16-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm not a great one for reading or writing YouTube comments but from time to time I start to read down them and some of these people are too fucking stupid to live.

Today's really took the fucking biscuit. :)

In response to this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nT7XOlPWsN8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nT7XOlPWsN8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

we get this fucking genius.

flyingv16
Dude the singer is out of tune and annoying. Hes a funny guy but not the best voice. Think about it how popular would this band be without halen

FORD
02-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah, the sheep comments on the Van Halen videos are always laughable. And any Queen video always contains the inevitable homophobic spews.....

chefcraig
02-16-2009, 03:24 PM
What gets to me is how often the information provided by the video posters themselves is so howlingly incorrect. For instance, some twit will offer the guitar solo from LWOAN, and state: "Eruption - First Time Ever Played Live!".

Of course, those that choose to respond to the videos are in a class by themselves in terms of sheer bone-headedness. And not only from a perspective of musical knowledge, yet more often than not by sheer common sense. Since when is anti-semitism a form of music criticism?

GAR
02-16-2009, 04:26 PM
And any Queen video always contains the inevitable homophobic spews.....

Oh you mean the band with that Freddy Faroukh queer in it?

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Who's halen?

Seshmeister
02-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Van Halen - the singer.

Halen is his surname...

GAR
02-16-2009, 05:43 PM
One of Brett's clones?

Panamark
02-17-2009, 03:35 AM
A bit off topic, but kinda in the same vein...
How many times have you told somebody you like Led Zep
or Pink Floyd and got the response, oh yeah "he's really good"
or "I dont really like him" :umm:

I guess its more understandable
with Van Halen, but Geezus !! I asked a dude once about
Led Zep and I was wearing a LZ t-shirt with all four members
on the front and this guy still said, "I dont like him much"

WTF ????

I think many of these same people frequent youtube.

hideyoursheep
02-20-2009, 04:12 AM
i always love the comments that run togeher and are mispelled really bad because my brother was in van halen once and it was really great so if you dont like it you can just fuck off
XD XP :o