PDA

View Full Version : Tourettesguy - FearBefore ties?

GAR
02-18-2009, 05:26 PM
On youtube, the now-famous Tourettesguy is supposedly "dead." His name was Danny but his last name is unknown.

For years, people have been trying to find out where he is: Jolly Pirate Donuts, which Bismarck in the country and other references in the videos.

I noticed in one clip I searched for containing the "we're out of the butt and into the fuck" clip, he marches into TourettesKid's room playing loud metal music, then holds up the CD exclaiming "My ass could write a song better than these guys" (2:25)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcF1QlfPAo4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcF1QlfPAo4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So I looked up the band on the cd, March of Flames (for short) and this one big kid with the shaggy head sounds nearly identical to the one speaking in many of the clips and I'm wondering if it's not a coincidence?

- the I read this press release, from about the height of Tourettesguy popularity where the injured singer quotes "feel like 200 pounds of bird shit"

Coincidence?

Nov 8, 2006 at 11:11 PM by deathbringer (Source: Lambgoat).

Fear Before The March Of Flames singer David Marion was injured during the group's San Diego show last Friday. Bandmate Adam Fisher has issued the following account of Marion's injury:

"During our second song david was struck in the face with mike's bass mid swing. Although that seems like something that is quite normal and not too rare the results were actually quite catastrophic. David was knocked out for longer than previous times this has happened. When he awoke he was spitting blood out in large amounts. We cleaned him up only to find that a hole had been ripped in his cheek. It basically looks as though he was pierced with a serrated knitting needle. In 100% honesty it was a pretty brutal sight. Somehow he managed to get up and finish the set but by the end the whole right side of his face was swolen to the point where he could barely open his right eye. He was taken to the hospital immediately. He was treated and received a catscan and was prescribed some pretty heavy antibiotics and heavy painkillers. It turns out because of the hole, air had gotten into his skin and puffed him out all the way from his collarbone up to above his eye socket. It's early now and david has just woken up but his exact quote was "I feel like 200 pounds of bird shit." It hurts for him to swallow and needless to say hes pretty bummed out. He is unsure of whether he will be able to play tonight. We as a band hate cancelling shows more than anything and david is the last to stand down because of pain, but if it hurts him bad enough to where he doesn't think he can do it his safety comes first. We'll try and keep you updated and we apologize in advance if we cannot play tonight. Again, we will only not play if it is 100% detrimental to david's health. Remember, it is a hole in his face that you could fit a small rodent through. It's not a scratch. Thank you for understanding and enjoy the rest of the bands!"

The band will reportedly continue on The Radio Rebellion Tour with Norma Jean and Between The Buried and Me, as planned. However, there will be vocal assistance from friends and fans for the next few weeks of the tour.

thome
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
That is the problem with the world, these days........ not enough Plain Talking AMERICANS!!!

He is a GOD!

GAR
02-19-2009, 03:12 PM
He am teh shit

Top Jimmy
02-19-2009, 08:05 PM
:019:
aw SHIT!!!!

Sarge
02-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I like the one where he goes with his son to a job interview and stops up the toilet. The custodian comes into the breakroom and threatens to kick his ass.
It's the Breast!

Breasts,
Sarge

hideyoursheep
02-21-2009, 03:40 AM
God, I love the bird in the house episode!

PISS!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lqHduDdLQE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lqHduDdLQE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
02-21-2009, 04:26 AM
I love "bird in the house" the most, I haven't laughed that hard in years.

Somebody must know who Danny's kid is, he's certainly a metalhead, and possibly in this band Fear Before The March of Flames.

Wikipedia lists them self-described as "mathcore metal" which is a new designation I never heard of. Does this mean atonal, symmetrical riffs or some shit like that over emo lyrics?

That is what it sounds like. I bent Danny Jr. is that singer.. I'm curiious. If he is the TouretteCAM dude, he is a GENIUS

GAR
02-21-2009, 04:28 AM
David Marion= Danny MARION Jr???

Sarge
02-21-2009, 05:06 PM
Holy Shit the bird shit is FUNNY AS HELL!

Dr. Love
02-22-2009, 01:04 AM
I love Tourette's Guy. <3