PDA

View Full Version : RIP Jesterstar: 6-30-87 / 11/13/08

GAR
02-18-2009, 08:55 PM
RIP Jesterstar: 6-30-87 / 11/13/08

I thought he was talented, may he rest in peace.

He knew he wasn't well..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestarreport/2007/08/07/the-proficy-of-my-death

- he was a fun guy and made things a blast when he was online!

He worked and lived like he presented himself online, really honest upfront and owning everyone all the way in the process.

An abstract, left-field thinker. I'll miss him.

If we had the ability to lower something half-mast, 3 months ago was really the time to do it. Maybe we could peg June 30 as Jesterday..

I just found out. I dunno, he's always survived all his funky problems.

His girlfriend checks his Myspace, those who knew him can contact her about it if you cared but she knows all the detractor's names.

They had no children.

GAR
02-18-2009, 08:56 PM
My evenings wrecked.

LoungeMachine
02-18-2009, 09:51 PM
RIP Jizzy.

But why do you say he was born in 1987?

Both his blog, and his myspace say he was 28.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/17263143776554838513

http://www.myspace.com/jesterstar

DLR7884
02-18-2009, 10:14 PM
What the hell happened to him?

DLR7884
?

Diamondjimi
02-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Hmm, looks like he logged into his Myspace today. His friends still posting messages to him."Call ya today" n shit ...

Sounds like a hoax to me......

DLR7884
02-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Is Ryan dead, or is Jesterstar (the queer cartoon character) dead? I hope it's the latter.

DLR7884
I tried listening to that link you posted GAR, shit music and boring.

GAR
02-19-2009, 01:24 AM
That link was part of the radio show thing with Hitch that was still in the works.

I'm not at liberty to say, but you could myspace ry's old account if you're on there and ask the galpal about it.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2009, 02:37 AM
That link was part of the radio show thing with Hitch that was still in the works.

I'm not at liberty to say, but you could myspace ry's old account if you're on there and ask the galpal about it.

You're not "at liberty to say"

But you start an RIP thread in here?

Classy.

GAR
02-19-2009, 02:54 AM
You're kinda disinvited to the thread at this point.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2009, 02:56 AM
You're kinda disinvited to the thread at this point.

Ask me if I care.

You start an RIP thread, soon after we REALLY lose a brother here, and when people ask you a direct question about him, you give your typical bullshit.

If this thread is your idea of a joke, then you're even sicker than I thought.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2009, 03:04 AM
Is Ryan dead, or is Jesterstar (the queer cartoon character) dead? I hope it's the latter.

He talks about how they didnt have any children, etc...

Gar is implying Ryan died.

Yet he has his birthday wrong, and his myspace is still being commented on by people calling him.

If this turns out to be some Gar/Jizzy "owning", then Gar should be ashamed.

This is not the time nor the place for this kind of crap.

:(

Satan
02-19-2009, 03:47 AM
I would say this thread was in horribly bad taste.... but it's GAR.

ALL of his threads are in horribly bad taste.

Ryan isn't dead. Just Ryan's love for Gar. Seems the MaleRoom & the Library just weren't compatible in the long run :(

kwame k
02-19-2009, 08:20 AM
I would say this thread was in horribly bad taste.... but it's GAR.

ALL of his threads are in horribly bad taste.

Ryan isn't dead. Just Ryan's love for Gar. Seems the MaleRoom & the Library just weren't compatible in the long run :(

Hell hath no furry, like a jilted lover.

GAR
02-19-2009, 01:07 PM
WTF I thought you guys would be glad to know he's gone, you're always ripping on him and he hasn't been back in over a year..

2008 in Dump History=Jesteryear

GAR
02-19-2009, 01:14 PM
soon after we REALLY lose a brother here, and when people ask you a direct question about him, you give your typical bullshit.

What's the typical s.o.p. in your semi-coherence of understanding is that facade you pull constantly, constantly pretending to "get it" then requiring more info.

Think before speaking is not only a good rule of thumb, it's the thumb spinning your cinnabung runghole - instead of going loose-cannon all the time try giving yourself pause to think before hitting that post button.

ALL the time, you're just patently fearful he received more attention from owning you than you get being owned, that's all.

Now you've lost a "brother" - that's a reach, but JesterSTAR would have appreciated the gesture. Very kind.

chefcraig
02-19-2009, 01:43 PM
What's the typical s.o.p. in your semi-coherence of understanding is that facade you pull constantly, constantly pretending to "get it" then requiring more info.

Think before speaking is not only a good rule of thumb, it's the thumb spinning your cinnabung runghole - instead of going loose-cannon all the time try giving yourself pause to think before hitting that post button.

ALL the time, you're just patently fearful he received more attention from owning you than you get being owned, that's all.

Now you've lost a "brother" - that's a reach, but JesterSTAR would have appreciated the gesture. Very kind.

On the point of "understanding" before posting, LM was refering to ALinChainz's recent passing, as to the "brother" that was lost.

GAR
02-19-2009, 03:04 PM
From where do you get that?

I've only mentioned JESTERSTAR!

chefcraig
02-19-2009, 03:12 PM
From where do you get that?

I've only mentioned JESTERSTAR!

Are you serious? You were responding to the same post offered by LoungeMachine that I was referring to! Come on, you can not be that dense, GAR.

Reverberator
02-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Does chefcraig follow loungemachine to the toilet?

Just an observation.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2009, 07:00 PM

:rolleyes:

Incoherent ramblings in the weak hope you don't have to answer the question.

Yes. or No.

Is Ryan dead or not?

Is this whole attention whore of a thread a joke on your part?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-19-2009, 07:01 PM

Just an observation.

Only to do lines between sets....

Why do you ask?

Reverberator
02-19-2009, 07:19 PM
No reason...

He's obviously not dead in real life and if this is all about getting jesters name back in da frame then I could find better ways of doing it....in fact I might re-open some of the threads that he got OWNED in here , noticed a few recently.

LoungeMachine
02-19-2009, 07:30 PM
No reason...

He's obviously not dead in real life and if this is all about getting jesters name back in da frame then I could find better ways of doing it....in fact I might re-open some of the threads that he got OWNED in here , noticed a few recently.

LMAO

Dr. Love and I both were recently going over many of the classic JizzyStool Ownings. Poor Ryan got rogered but good in many of them.

But if this does turn out to be some sort of "ha, owned you all, you thought I was dead" bullshit from Jizzy and Gar, then they're pathetic scum.

DLR7884
02-19-2009, 10:20 PM
LMAO

Dr. Love and I both were recently going over many of the classic JizzyStool Ownings. Poor Ryan got rogered but good in many of them.

But if this does turn out to be some sort of "ha, owned you all, you thought I was dead" bullshit from Jizzy and Gar, then they're pathetic scum.

Agreed.

I'd just like to say that I really hope nothing happened to Ryan in real life....as much of a pain in the ass he was here, I would never wish anything negative on anyone here.

So, if this is some gay ass OWNED thing, fuck yourselves.

If it's real, it's shitty that a thread started in his memory has turned into this.

DLR7884
Pull up more old threads, I took that fucker to school many times.

Julius
02-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Maybe his daemons finally convinced him to off himself?

One listen to his "music" almost had me hanging from the rafters.

Hope it's not true though. He was like a favorite pet you like to torture for fun, kind of like sticking a dog in the microwave, but without poking holes in him first so he doesn't explode.

FORD
02-20-2009, 01:16 AM
LMAO

Satan said he wasn't dead. Who would know better..... cause Jizzy sure as Hell ain't getting into Heaven!

GO-SPURS-GO
02-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Jizzy sure as Hell ain't getting into Heaven!

Why? I've never read any of his posts, so I'm curious as to why you are condemning the dude. That's NOT very "Christian" of you, FORD. That statement I would expect from Rush or Ann, not an open minded liberal, like yourself. ;)

FORD
02-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Jizzy claimed to be a "Satanist". Not exactly the best claim to make if you want the better climate in the afterlife.

Besides that, God doesn't care for trolls all that much. JC told me so.

GAR
02-20-2009, 02:07 PM
:rolleyes:

Incoherent ramblings in the weak hope you don't have to answer the question.

Look, you just have no respect for anybody and why you in any way think I have to answer to you when I'm a hair away from putting you in the "ignore user" list you really are crackered.

I verified this on Social Security Death Index, he is definately and most sincerely gone. I was only thinking: I should start a thread to post his enhanced recordings in, and did anyone else know him or know any details of what happened?

GAR
02-20-2009, 02:12 PM

Just an observation.

NO he's only cuntcerned with the clean wipe.

GAR
02-20-2009, 02:19 PM
So, if this is some gay ass OWNED thing, fuck yourselves.
DLR7884
Pull up more old threads, I took that fucker to school many times.

Go ahead and pull up those socalled "owned" threads, I will own-by-proxy on you quoting his replys.

Reverberator
02-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Stickyed until it's resolved....and PLEASE make it quick cos if it's true it's bad and if it's false it is taking the piss.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Look, you just have no respect for anybody and why you in any way think I have to answer to you when I'm a hair away from putting you in the "ignore user" list you really are crackered.

I verified this on Social Security Death Index, he is definately and most sincerely gone. I was only thinking: I should start a thread to post his enhanced recordings in, and did anyone else know him or know any details of what happened?

So, at FIRST you claim you're not "at liberty to say" what happened...

Now you claim you don't KNOW what happened....

Get your stories straight, Libraryboy.

Diamondjimi
02-20-2009, 05:48 PM
I verified this on Social Security Death Index, he is definately and most sincerely gone.

Hey !

How 'bout a link?

LoungeMachine
02-20-2009, 06:02 PM
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

That's NOT Jesterstar, you idiot.

Get out of the library and get a job.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm a hair away from putting you in the "ignore user" list

?

:lol:

Noooooo!, Not the ignore list.

I'll be ruined. I'll cut myself, I swear!!!

LoungeMachine
02-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Go ahead and pull up those socalled "owned" threads, I will own-by-proxy on you quoting his replys.

By posting ebaum "owned" pics?

Post the wheelchair guy going off the roof for the 5th time, that one always owns me....

:D

Oh, and it is replies

Idiot.

DLR7884
02-21-2009, 08:50 AM
GAR, are you having some sort of meltdown?

DLR7884
You haven't been this frazzled in years...

DLR7884
02-21-2009, 09:29 AM
Gar,

Just tell us what happened. I'll be the first to donate money to whatever charity/organization in his name to honor him.

I'm sure others would join me, if you stopped being so God damn cryptic about this shit.

DLR7884
Spill the beans already.

Diamondjimi
02-21-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm sure others would join me, if you stopped being so God damn cryptic about this shit.

Spill the beans already.

Could Gar be BCE?

Hmmmm.......

LoungeMachine
02-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Gar can't even spell BCE

Julius
02-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Jizzy posted at HW1969 on Jan 5th of this year, so his supposed date of death is in error.

I'm calling bullshit on this thread.

kwame k
02-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Jizzy posted at HW1969 on Jan 5th of this year, so his supposed date of death is in error.

So is this whole thread but we've never let things like facts get in the way.

FORD
02-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Could Gar be BCE?

Hmmmm.......

Not unless they decided to hire someone even dumber than Chimpy, so they could make him look better.

Nickdfresh
02-21-2009, 07:50 PM
That's funny, because he's continually posted at Rogan up until December, and I think his "girlfriend" said he was in the hospital at that time...

BTW, I'd like to know how a "thuggin'" plumber fell off a roof. Or why a plumber, who can make some decent scratch, would go into roofing at all...

He's just a pussy troll and so is GAyR. Both desperately unfunny attention whores without any real talent....

kwame k
02-21-2009, 07:55 PM
That's funny, because he's continually posted at Rogan up until December, and I think his "girlfriend" said he was in the hospital at that time...

BTW, I'd like to know how a "thuggin'" plumber fell off a roof. Or why a plumber, who can make some decent scratch, would go into roofing at all...

He's just a pussy troll and so is GAyR. Both desperately unfunny attention whores without any real talent....

Spot on Nick.

GAR
02-22-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm ignoring you both Nick, neither of your attacks matter cuz that's all you do, then rub dicks together "way to go."

I've almost had it with the SheepDip Society, I'm tired of correcting you tools and you guys never post anything of interest.

At least if you're gonna emulat FORD you could try being as interesting. BYE

Dr. Love
02-22-2009, 01:02 AM

Someone must have got his password.

:stirthepot:

GAR
02-22-2009, 02:21 AM
J. Hightoower's got everybody's pissWORD~!!

DLR7884
02-22-2009, 04:12 PM
GAR, why won't you just tell us what happened to your boyfriend?

DLR788
You fucking HOMO.

GAR
02-22-2009, 04:17 PM
No return of PM's, I don't have a myspace so I'd have to make one to contact - last I called she didn't know where he was, now he's gone. I'll work on something appropriate and respectful, if I know you'll know

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
From this:

He knew he wasn't well..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestarreport/2007/08/07/the-proficy-of-my-death

- he was a fun guy and made things a blast when he was online!

He worked and lived like he presented himself online, really honest upfront and owning everyone all the way in the process.

An abstract, left-field thinker. I'll miss him.

If we had the ability to lower something half-mast, 3 months ago was really the time to do it. Maybe we could peg June 30 as Jesterday..

I just found out. I dunno, he's always survived all his funky problems.

His girlfriend checks his Myspace, those who knew him can contact her about it if you cared but she knows all the detractor's names.

They had no children.

To this:

No return of PM's, I don't have a myspace so I'd have to make one to contact - last I called she didn't know where he was, now he's gone. I'll work on something appropriate and respectful, if I know you'll know

Your story seems to be changing, Gar.

But then you're not "at liberty" to say....... :lol:

DLR7884
02-22-2009, 04:27 PM
From this:

Your story seems to be changing, Gar.

But then you're not "at liberty" to say....... :lol:

Maybe he's on "hiatus," GAR...

DLR7884
Look it up, since we already know you have NO IDEA what that word means.

GAR
02-22-2009, 05:10 PM
His gal made that page for him, LooseWashingMachine. You don't need an account to see she's checked in but I don't have time to make an account just to contact someone about it, when I have the music he sent me anyways.

I'll clean it up and see what's useable, if I could get photos of his life we could make a youtube to dedicate the guy's life work in a video if someone knows how to do that.

I just do audio.

Blaze
02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Psst, Gar, your manic is showing......

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 05:24 PM
His gal made that page for him, .

Really? You'd think she'd get his birthday right, then.

Oh, not to burst your story, but his account has been active since May of 2008

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=60497044&blogID=94516882

So she started it for him in May, 08?

What does that have to do with the fact his friends are calling him as recently as 3 weeks ago? Do they not know he's dead? :lol:

Stick to the truth, Gar. There's less to remember that way.

The facts and evidence are tripping up your trolling.

Maybe 7884 is onto something..... Maybe Jizzy is on "hiatus"

GAR
02-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Maybe he's on "hiatus," GAR...

DLR7884
Look it up, since we already know you have NO IDEA what that word means.

He's like a Flappo-level antagonist, unstoppable and relentlessly owning Joe Rogan if he's online.

We once had a death-faker called Fifi, we'd call that "pulling a Fifi" if this wasn't real.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm ignoring you both Nick, neither of your attacks matter cuz that's all you do, then rub dicks together "way to go."

I've almost had it with the SheepDip Society, I'm tired of correcting you tools and you guys never post anything of interest.

At least if you're gonna emulat FORD you could try being as interesting. BYE

You can't ignore me. I'm a Mod for fuck's sake! :);)

GAR
02-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Lounge, your link actually says "last active on May 2008"

Get it right, infant.

Lounge, I did not say she created his page posthumously, I said she made up that account for him.

Get it right infant, there's your bottle. Get something right or I'll keep handing your ass to you like this.

/owned..

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 05:36 PM
And here's Gar

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13267480

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=GAR;1324661]

posthumously, /QUOTE]

Back to claiming he's dead?

pathetic attention whore troll.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Sadly, I've just found out it is true. Ryan (aka Jesterstar) did in fact fall off a roof and die while installing a vent. Sorry man, that sucks....

The article and funeral arrangements made are here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI)

RIP Ryan. :(

GAR
02-22-2009, 05:54 PM
You can't ignore me. I'm a Mod for fuck's sake! :);)

.. and you are gonna tell me you found out about it because when I first found out about it, and then I told you!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36fX3nICstU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36fX3nICstU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
02-22-2009, 05:56 PM
And here's Gar

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13267480

When I get the time to go play on Myspace like the rest of you trolls, you'll know about it.

BTW I'm in California!

Nickdfresh
02-22-2009, 05:56 PM
GAR, are you trying to rub it in? :( Really, I feel horrible about the whole thing...

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 05:57 PM
When I get the time to go play on Myspace like the rest of you trolls, you'll know about it.

BTW I'm in California!

So, you're claiming that it's NOT you?

That Jesterstar just happens to have a "myspace friend" named GAR, that posts kudos on his site?

GAR
02-22-2009, 06:01 PM
That is correct:

You'll know that's true when you go to my Myspace page, email me, and when I reply to you that I'm the wrong me you're looking for it's the ONLY verifiable proof you'll accept.

So go do that now and get back to me so that I can prove to myself I don't have a myspace page, because if you can't believe Lounge you can't believe anyone. We all know this!

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 06:08 PM
because if you can't believe Lounge you can't believe anyone. We all know this!

Says the guy who can't get his story straight about his jilted lover Jizzy.

GAR
02-22-2009, 06:13 PM
.. and then you fuck it all up making a complete fabrication.

Okay, nobody believe Lounge

/owned x3

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 06:27 PM

Okay, nobody believe Lounge

That's your only hope, isn't it?

Let's recap, shall we?

He knew he wasn't well..

They had no children.

if I could get photos of his life we could make a youtube to dedicate the guy's life work in a video if someone knows how to do that.

Lame troll, Gar. Even by your "standards"

Nickdfresh
02-22-2009, 06:29 PM
It's really horrible. Jesterstar was a guy who would never give you up nor let you down. It just isn't fair! I just want to tell you how I'm feelin.

GAR
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
If you can glean more info than I can when there is no reply or no other info, you da man. Okay?

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 06:33 PM
But Gar is actually implying Jizzy THREW HIMSELF OFF THE ROOF AND COMMITED JIZZYCIDE.

"he knew he wasn't well", said Gar.

There are no "accidents"

I wonder if his girlfriend found him and Gar in bed, and killed him.

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 06:34 PM
If you can glean more info than I can when there is no reply or no other info, you da man. Okay?

But your only "info" is a SS website with the wrong birthdate, and a girlfriend who doesnt know where little Ryan is.....

And from that, you say he's dead?

GAR
02-22-2009, 06:37 PM
I think we all heard about the accident, Dick. He broke his back and some other stuff spleen maybe.

They were trying to run the snake thru the airgap pipe on an icy roof.

Fuck off!

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 06:38 PM
But now he's dead, and for all we know you killed him.....

kwame k
02-22-2009, 06:43 PM
A refresher course for those who may of forgot.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/zero.jpg

The term 'Internet troll', originated in a comparison with the angler who 'trolled' a trailing bait to catch a fish. But for non-anglers, the mental image of a troll is the slabby, thick, moss-laded creature of Scandinavian folk lore, further popularised by Terry Pratchett in the Discworld novels, and J. K. Rowling in the Harry Potter books. This sad figure of fun lived under bridges and stratles the unwary, but is easily outsmarted by anyone with any intelligence, or a small dog.

The truth is somewhere between the two.

Habitat
The Internet doesn't have ancient slimey stone bridges, but trolls lurk around in quiet corners of the internet; while they can pop up almost anywhere, they thrive in distant relatively uninhabited corners.

Social Interaction
Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship. Don't foget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playong computer games with 'friends' (who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.

Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Sex Life
Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.

Mental Health
It would be easy to dismiss trolls as mentally ill. Easy and wrong. Most would not score significantly on mental illness assessments. But most are simply immature. Fair enough in a teenager, and they have a chance of growing out of it (though the longer they leave it, the harder they may find it to break the habit). But in adults, it's simply sad.

Once upon a time, they would have been called 'inadequate psychopaths'; attention seeking loners, forever feeling sorry for themselves, but too bone idle to lift themselves out of their self-selected mire. Some live in a fantasy world, and find it hard to concentrate on real life; they can't make eye contact, and will say just about anything, frequently contradicting a previous statement.

Intelligence
Most trolls are pretty thick. Let's face it, it doesn'ttake much intelligence to sus out that the troll life is a pretty pathetic one, and given the choice, even a gerbil would choose a more rewarding lifestyle.

Technique
You don't have to be highly intelligent to be an angler, though some would say that it's difficult to be a successful angler without intelligence. Trolls have all the basic skills, and some are successful, though this is often due to negligence by their victims.

Bait
Trolls lay a variety of baits. The real idiots go for single lines, such as religious bigotry in religious groups, overt misogynism in nurses' groups, and mind blowing subtly, such as "BILL GATES SUCKS" in microsoft support groups. Darwin tells us that if they get a response at that level, then why would they bother to expend what little brain power they have on a better post?

If basic bait fails, then the troll may use a variety of techniques, from sheer twaddle to mild insults, from a controversial view to completely irrelevant questions. Anything to get a response. The human flaw in a troll is a failure to tell the diference between "any response" and "approval". So insulting them merely encourages them. Invariably.

Playing the Fish
The skilled troll will then focus on a key responder; possibly the rudest, possibly not - but the one the troll thinks is most likley to keep responding. At this stage, other responders may be ignored. But if the original target drops out, then troll may turn to others. few trolls bother to play more than one sucker at a time. They can always come back later.

Tickling the Trout
Experienced trolls do not respond at random. Once they have a sucker in their sites, they control the conversation. One post may elicit a long, detailed and perfectly reasonable response, but that is not what the troll wants. So they'll often complete ignore the main argument (which they started!), and focus on one careless detail - a date wrong, a misspelling ofr their next attack. And then the same trick again. And again, so long as the sucker responds.

Explosives
When all else fails, the troll will do just what lazy anglers do: they'll drop explosives in the water, clean up and go home. The failed troll can be very abusive indeed.

Weaknesses
Trolls have no life, no power; but by manipulating others, even if for just a couple of exchanges, they have control.

If they can catch an acknowledged expert, so much the better for them.

There's no need ever to get caught by a troll, though it is amusing to see Mensa members frothing at the mouth.

Exploit their weaknesses, as they'd exploit yours.

Attention Need
Trolls are nothing without attention, just a monster under the bed. While the first post may be camoflaged, it really doesn't take rocket science to identify an active troll. The best response from fellow members of the group is simply to ignore it. And the best response from moderators is to delete their membership; quickly and cleanly, with no negotiation or second chance. The group is more important than one idiot.

Socially Inept
Trolls have no self respect and low self esteem, and cannot cope with normal human interaction; start with a bit of flattery, and they may be stuck for a response. Even if they recover, they will not able to react appropriately, which should convince everyone of their trollism.

Trolls foucus on their target, not the issue; additonally, most trolls can only pick on one person at a time. This leaves them wide open to paralysis when you talk about them, but not to them.

Published September 2008
Link (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.flayme.com/images/zero.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flayme.com/troll/&usg=__hu9OlZXKZQPLWXuKRklFUejfexI=&h=300&w=300&sz=12&hl=en&start=42&um=1&tbnid=ZM6yx4v58wqv-M:&tbnh=116&tbnw=116&prev=/images&#37;3Fq%3Dinternet%2Btroll%2Bpicture%26start%3D 36%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

kwame k
02-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Jesus, that was scary! How that could so accurately describe si-gar is amazing.

Social Interaction
Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship. Don't foget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

Socially Inept
Trolls have no self respect and low self esteem, and cannot cope with normal human interaction; start with a bit of flattery, and they may be stuck for a response. Even if they recover, they will not able to react appropriately, which should convince everyone of their trollism.

Trolls foucus on their target, not the issue; additonally, most trolls can only pick on one person at a time. This leaves them wide open to paralysis when you talk about them, but not to them.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2009, 06:57 PM
But Gar is actually implying Jizzy THREW HIMSELF OFF THE ROOF AND COMMITED JIZZYCIDE.

"he knew he wasn't well", said Gar.

There are no "accidents"

I wonder if his girlfriend found him and Gar in bed, and killed him.

Jester saw a huge pole and had to hop in it. He thusly impaled himself to death...

Rest in peace buddy. You wouldn't get this from any other guy...

Julius
02-22-2009, 07:07 PM
I heard a rumor he died of internal injuries shortly after the filming of this video...

Here (http://www.glassass.com).

Poor Ryan, he was so misunderstood.

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 09:09 PM
That is correct:

You'll know that's true when you go to my Myspace page, email me, and when I reply to you that I'm the wrong me you're looking for it's the ONLY verifiable proof you'll accept.

So go do that now and get back to me so that I can prove to myself I don't have a myspace page, because if you can't believe Lounge you can't believe anyone. We all know this!

The pic sure looks like the one you used in your craigslist ads that were posted over at DDLR.

DLR7884
02-22-2009, 09:12 PM
And here's Gar

Nice haircut, Michael Anthony.

DLR7884
:biggrin:

kwame k
02-22-2009, 09:21 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/clay.jpghttp://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/m_963eeb8dde937619daee4d96482be33d.jpg

Gay Aikens and si-gar separated at birth or really the same person? The plot thickens......

DLR7884
02-22-2009, 09:28 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/clay.jpghttp://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/m_963eeb8dde937619daee4d96482be33d.jpg

Gay Aikens and si-gar separated at birth or really the same person? The plot thickens......

:hee::biggrin:

Wonderful!

DLR7884
Post of the month!

Susie Q
02-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Tha' Star is alive and posted over at hitchworld. Also, he knocked up his girlfriend and he was aboot to be a Dad at last I read (which is a while ago).

Here is the latest Star Report:

Posted on: 3:58 pm on Jan. 5, 2009 | |

I agree with HITCH.....................

2008 sucked for the most part other than meeting the woman that would carry my STAR OFFSPRING which happend actually in 2007 but the child was conceived in 2008 which I also add as a blessing.

THE WISDOM OF ALIEN MATHAMATICS DID NOT DROP in this year of our lord.

But I digress.

It will be released I'm sure but I am banned from talking about my music past or present forever. So that is more of a plus since noone knows when it's going to hit anyway and any fans I did have have forgotten about me and what I was doing or the reason for doing it.

I reflect alot as I ride home. I think about my family that I have my girlfriend and her daughter which I raise as my own and the one that is my own. alot of weight is on my shoulders

For the first time in many years I have seen weeks come and go totally sober.

What does this mean all and all. I'll show you all soon.

So for the new year I'm up to things but I'm not announcing them since that doesn't pan out for any of us.

DLR7884
02-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Isn't that scary that he's someone's father?

DLR7884
Christ.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 01:07 AM
Perhaps,

But at least thanks to Susie, we can lay to rest this ugly Gar troll of a thread.

Disgusting piece of shit.

flappo
02-23-2009, 05:27 AM
who what where ?

GAR
02-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Nice haircut, Michael Anthony.

DLR7884

TOO fucking gay!

ThrillsNSpills
02-23-2009, 11:10 AM
He's alive !

It's a miracle!

GAR
02-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Perhaps,

But at least thanks to Susie, we can lay to rest this ugly Gar troll of a thread.

Disgusting piece of shit.

Oh no, he's most definately gone.. what's ugly is the grate loss to music. He was a true original.

GAR
02-23-2009, 11:18 AM
The pic sure looks like the one you used in your craigslist ads that were posted over at DDLR.

That's the photo I punked you with over at DDLR on those CL ads, of COURSE you recognize it.

http://www.superbirthdaysupply.com/members/1017430/uploaded/DC29-1976.jpg

I think Twonabomber also made the SensibleShoes page, ask him about doing an ad for you under the Men Seeking Tools section.

DLR7884
02-23-2009, 10:21 PM
TOO fucking gay!

Yes, you are too fucking gay!

Again, nice fucking haircut....faggot.

DLR7884

Dr. Love
02-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Isn't that scary that he's someone's father?

DLR7884
Christ.

No surprise, given how HUNGRY Jizzy was.

http://www.jenisfamous.com/uploaded_images/pregnant-man-THOMAS-BEATIE-picture%5B9%5D-713983.jpg

Look at him glow.

GAR
02-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Have respect for the dead, Dlove

Dr. Love
02-24-2009, 12:00 AM
I sincerely doubt the person behind the jesterstar persona is dead given what I've read in the thread.

But regardless, I have no issue with making fun of an online character, which is exactly what Jesterstar is.

GAR
02-24-2009, 10:40 AM
I have 9 original songs of his on cassette, I'll be cleaning them up this coming month and posting. You'll see the guy was a talent more than a grate spammer and forums blogger.

LoungeMachine
02-24-2009, 11:36 AM
He already posted his "songs" here GayR.

No one liked them

Ace Diamond and ChickenFoot got better reviews.

Your "Jizzy is Dead" troll was lame. Move on.

Idiot.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 11:36 AM
I have 9 original songs of his on cassette, I'll be cleaning them up this coming month and posting. You'll see the guy was a talent more than a grate spammer and forums blogger.

Oh, silly me! I thought someone was strangling cats with hip hop playing in the background!

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I sincerely doubt the person behind the jesterstar persona is dead given what I've read in the thread.

But regardless, I have no issue with making fun of an online character, which is exactly what Jesterstar is.

I think his "E-death" is nothing but a bid to squeeze the last little drop of attention over at the Rogan board where it was becoming painfully apparent there that he was increasingly irrelevant as Joe's cronies now have open season on him...and also the fact that Jiz hasn't been able to find another 'maleroom gig' where he can get paid to spam the internet with 900 irritating posts a day masked as humor since most companies block forums. Sorry he has to turn a wrench for a living, but that's Syracuse, NY...

And congratulations GAR, you're the only person that has been out-trolled by Katydid, as the infamous "Something's Happened to Katydid" was a much more interesting and plausible effort than this piece of shit...

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
And in light of what happened to another mod in real life, this thread is fucking sickening...

LoungeMachine
02-24-2009, 12:10 PM
And in light of what happened to another mod in real life, this thread is fucking sickening...

That was my point from the beginning of this charade.

kwame k
02-24-2009, 01:25 PM
That was my point from the beginning of this charade.

But this thread has succeeded far beyond si-gar's wildest expectations, from an attention whore troll standpoint........over a hundred replies and over 600 views......it's the troll equivalent of a free massage with a happy ending.

GAR
02-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Sorry he has to turn a wrench for a living, but that's Syracuse, NY...

As is common to all Nickdfresh postings, you're misinformed or ignorant which is why I wish to block you.

And I think you're homosexual cuz you're always stalking my threads.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 02:06 PM
As is common to all Nickdfresh postings, you're misinformed or ignorant which is why I wish to block you.

And I think you're homosexual cuz you're always stalking my threads.

Are you like fucking three or something?

GAR
02-24-2009, 03:10 PM
That's it isn't it, you like men!

twonabomber
02-24-2009, 03:25 PM
I think Twonabomber also made the SensibleShoes page, ask him about doing an ad for you under the Men Seeking Tools section.

what the fuck are you talking about now?

GAR
02-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Aren't you the guy who made the SensibleShoes and the Gar myspace? Which one of you DDLR guys did that..

twonabomber
02-24-2009, 03:44 PM
if any of DDLR staff did it, no one ever admitted it.

Diamondjimi
02-24-2009, 05:31 PM

A talent? :lol:

His "music" was/is fucking atrocious.

Why the fuck would you waste your time and bandwidth?

LoungeMachine
02-24-2009, 05:49 PM
http://www.spock.com/Ryan-Monahan-NPaxo1jr

Ryan's profile.

Just like his blog, and his myspace, says he was born in 1980

Yet GayR has as his "proof" of death, a link saying he was born in 1987

owned.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
That's it isn't it, you like men!

Well, I don't like you, Clayton...

DLR7884
02-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Still waiting on the proof...

DLR7884
Any time you're ready Gar...

Diamondjimi
02-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Don't hold yer breath...

GAR
02-26-2009, 12:44 AM
I will share more details when I get back, I gotta drive cross cunt-ree again..

In the meantime feel free to post any of the Star Tapes.. or links!

Hardrock69
02-26-2009, 01:43 AM
This thread has all the elements of a classic Roth Army thread. Danger. Sick demented humor. Homo-necro ass-lickers, drama, mystery and imagination, all heated to a slow boil, with just a hint of idiocy and to top it all off.....the coup de tat....mention of Slow Mo the Rappin' Retard and Jizzystool in the same paragraph.....

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/smilies/smilie/uglyhammer_2.gif

IT HAS LARG! AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAR
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Okay, anyone familliar with "Nothing's Impossible" from the Jestertape series?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lz6xpU397no&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lz6xpU397no&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This band Goblincock have a song vaguely similar and equally filled with love, hope and freerange-fed joy. I hope you all like it!

LoungeMachine
02-26-2009, 05:19 PM
So now you're reduced to posting videos of artists your lover JizzyStool sounds like or ripped off?

Are you driving cross-country to attend Ryan's funeral?

Or just to get a little necro-love?

GAR
02-26-2009, 05:21 PM
These guys might be dead, also.

They're dressed like the Grim Reaper!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0Y0L3FU67w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0Y0L3FU67w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Diamondjimi
02-26-2009, 07:48 PM
That band SUCKS!

kwame k
02-26-2009, 07:51 PM
That band SUCKS!

Nuff said!:barf:

LoungeMachine
03-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Bumpity bump bump

GAR hath returned from his cross-country trip to tell us all about the death of Ryan

do tell...

DLR7884
03-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Rebump.

GAyR is on "hiatus?" Cross country trip--for what?

DLR7884
I want to see a fucking death certificate.

WARF
03-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Is jesterstar really dead?

LoungeMachine
03-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Is jesterstar really dead?

No.
Just GAR's trolling.

Ryan is alive and well, and GAR should be ashamed for posting this farce.

kwame k
03-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Ashamed and banned for a period of time. This is truly disgusting. We push it to the edge here but come on!

LoungeMachine
03-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Agreed.

WARF
03-04-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm gonna go check his myspace.

This is fucked up.

WARF
03-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Jesterstar logged on 2/18/09.

There is no mention of his death.

His friends are chatting with him still.

kwame k
03-04-2009, 02:38 PM
They've already busted him WARF. Reread some of the posts here.

FORD
03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Jizzy's not dead. Just braindead.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Jesterstar logged on 2/18/09.

There is no mention of his death.

His friends are chatting with him still.

Read ththread.

Like Kwame pointed out, we already busted this troll wide open.

Julius
03-05-2009, 08:26 PM
And Jesty's love affair with the cock continues....

Nickdfresh
03-05-2009, 08:41 PM
If he's dead: I'll gladly go to his grave, take pics, and eat my words....

Maybe his girlfriend can log on and tell me where he's buried?

kwame k
03-09-2009, 05:17 PM
bump, welcome back si-gar!

Reverberator
03-09-2009, 05:29 PM
He may not be dead but this fucking thread is.

Guitar Shark
03-09-2009, 07:48 PM

DLR7884
03-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Bump.

DLR7884
Bump.

GAR
03-18-2009, 01:55 AM
His girlfriend setup that myspace, last time I'm saying it.

You guys are cold. Jester was a grate mind!

Nickdfresh
03-18-2009, 04:54 AM
By "grate mind," do you mean he gives good head?

DLR7884
03-18-2009, 11:22 AM
How'd he die?

DKR7884
?

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 11:26 AM
He wont answer that.

Gar also wont answer:

Why the birthdates dont match up
Why he hasn't been able to post any link proving this
Why people continue to post on Jizzy's myspace as if he's alive
Why he hasnt uploaded these brilliant tracks

GAyR is the typical post-and-run troll, who never backs up his bullshit

much like katie

fryingdutchman
03-18-2009, 12:36 PM

True enough.

Even in Jizzy's ridiculous "blogtalkradio" post that Gar linked to...he can't even spell "prophecy" correctly.

Being an attention-whore is bad enough.

Being an illiterate attention-whore is just that much worse.

No spell check on the post office computers, Ryan?:fufu:

fryingdutchman
03-18-2009, 12:40 PM
I sense a publicity stunt.

Ryan's getting ready to release some new music...produced by Joe Thunder, JP.

They've been in the studio laying down tracks in between mutual masturbation sessions...

Isn't Ryan an accomplished saxophone player? Or was it the rusty trumbone?

WARF
03-18-2009, 01:35 PM
RIP JESTERSTAR!!!!! :(

I will NEVER forget 11/13/08

WARF
03-18-2009, 01:56 PM
I sent a message to Jesterstar's best friend, and he claimed that jesterstar died on 11/13/08 , and the family is stll very saddened by this event. I ask him why he was logged on as of 3/10/09 ... his friend Mike stated that they are still answering messages related to his death, and that THE STAR has indeed RISEN home to heaven. :(

I also asked why the myspace account age doesn't match his birthdate posted.
It appears that jesterstar was trolling someone on myspace claimin' he went to high school with him at the time before his death.

It has also been confirmed that JESTERSTAR finished the final touches of his upcoming album before his sudden passing.

GAR
03-18-2009, 02:09 PM
A few years ago he was promoting himself on the Rogan board - search under "The STAR Tapes" - and asked anyone who was interested would they listen if he mailed a personalized tape.

I've heard a few snips posted from Redban's tape and from Fifi's tape, they're basically the same songlist but all have different inclusions and emphasis.. apparently mine has some extended commentary about visions and voices because I'd mentioned that a few times on Rogan's.. but only half joking.

He claims to have really had heard voices. The song performances, some are shit but about 3 are perfect takes as they are.

I need to run it thru some noise reduction before I post it.

I don't care if you FLAC this, I'll find out more about getting the most enhanced quality off it but I believe he'd want it to be downloaded.

The STAR Tapes were an example of the heart, and I believe he worked very hard on his songwriting. He said once his prior band experience was a short-lived bass spot but didn't play out.

Some here keep asking how he passed, I'd think his family prefer that to be private.

Diamondjimi
03-18-2009, 02:16 PM
R.I.P. Jizzbag

Your music sucked ,but I doubt the Mighty Jeebus will hold it against you...

GAR
03-18-2009, 02:17 PM
I sense a publicity stunt.

Don't you think I could have picked a better forum than The Dump if I wanted to publicize my STAR recordings?

I'm only sharing it with the Dump because Jester was a fan of Hitch, Flappo, Grimsdale and Awe and we all sparred both here and at Rogan board, where Hitch and TheRiddler "discovered" him as a talent.

This one's for the Dumpmeisters which I don't care if you listen to it, but since I don't see you spam much or destroying other boards and bringing in new talent to rotharmy I don't really think of you as a Dumpmeister perse.

Maybe you should get to work and start proselytizing on other boards the Gospel of Roth and bringing in new recruits, huh?

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
ASome here keep asking how he passed, I'd think his family prefer that to be private.

AIDS?

Beastiality Accident?

Suicide?

Funny how not ONE comment on his myspace offer condolences, or even mentions his "death"

GAR
03-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Is there ever any positivaTEH in a persons' death that comes too soon?

Think about what you're asking Lounge. What would Jesus do?

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 02:50 PM

I don't believe he's dead.

If he is, I will sincerely apologize.

But since you're unable to provide ANY evidence/link/proof, I must conclude this is simply another lame troll of your's.

You and Jizzy have that rep. Sorry if that offends you, but your past haunts you here.

WARF
03-18-2009, 03:10 PM
AIDS?

Beastiality Accident?

Suicide?

Funny how not ONE comment on his myspace offer condolences, or even mentions his "death"

That account was started by his girlfriend.
There is another page dedicated to his death... from what I was told...
But I haven't gotten a link or response yet.
I would like the audience to please refrain from bashing Jesterstar until all the facts are brought in.

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm not bashing Jizzy, I'm bashing GAR

Post the link when you find it, because I cant find ANY mention anywhere on his friends' pages.

Smells like a troll to me....

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 03:15 PM
This is OLD, but nonetheless funny

MySpace.com Blogs - The Worst Music Promo Ever - Wally! MySpace Blog (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=32415141&blogID=184419035&Mytoken=4F7A43EE-295E-4D13-BDABBD297D15A7CF6182740)

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
MySpace.com - BentMyWookie - 31 - Female - ARKANSAS - www.myspace.com/bentmydamnwookie (http://www.myspace.com/bentmydamnwookie)

LMAO!

Reverberator
03-18-2009, 05:09 PM
If he is dead this thread will be deleted.

fryingdutchman
03-19-2009, 05:52 AM
This one's for the Dumpmeisters which I don't care if you listen to it, but since I don't see you spam much or destroying other boards and bringing in new talent to rotharmy I don't really think of you as a Dumpmeister perse.

What....the....FUCK are you talking about? Have I ever claimed to be a "dumpmeister?" Not that I can recall....

I'm just a soldier in the Roth Army, and I post in threads that I find interesting or totally ridiculous....this particular thread fitting into the latter category.

Maybe you should get to work and start proselytizing on other boards the Gospel of Roth and bringing in new recruits, huh?

Thanks for the advice, but I'm a loyalist. The Roth Army is where I started, and the Roth Army is where I'll stay. The only other board I've ever posted on is DDLR...and that might be about 20 posts spread out over a couple of years when the Army was down.

Unlike yourself, the pace of my life doesn't allow me to troll around to a dozen different message boards looking for attention as some sort of internet message board "celebrity."

Cuntsidering that the Army recently lost an extremely valued member in the form of ALinChainz, this bullshit thread that gives no specific information about the circumstances of Ryan's (alleged) passing is in poor fucking taste.

:asshole:

Reverberator
03-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Sorry Gar , this is better off somewhere else.....

Jesus Christ
03-19-2009, 04:21 PM

I would not bear false witness about somebody dying.

And let Me state, for the record, that Ryan is not here in Heaven, nor is he below with Satan.

Draw thine own conclusions, My children.

Julius
03-21-2009, 02:01 AM
This might seem like a silly idea, but has anyone asked the brilliant Hitchbrain about the supposed death of his butt-buddy&#174; Jizzy?

Steve Savicki
05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
hitchWORLD1969© Discussion Forums - THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER (http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1827)

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Today was THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER...................

I celebrate with my members of HITCHWORLD!!!!!!!

Life is so amazing and to see it spring forward from a woman with no help of pain killers just a natural birth and to look in the eye's of a child and know that she is yours with your features and part of your soul.

And to think as I sit next to THE LOVE of my lifes bed as she births our child. At the moment that the contractions took hard I received a PHONE CALL from someone I haven't heard from in so long.

HITCH called at the most amazing time in my life becoming part of the most special moment taking place on GOOD FRIDAY when JESUS rose from the GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized HITCHWORLD isn't over with today I realized THE MAGIC NEVER LEFT US!!!!!!!!!

In fact the Magic is GREATER than I ever realized. This life isn't by chance. THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER ON GOOD FRIDAY ISN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

HITCH CALLING ME WASN'T BY CHANCE!!!!!

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED THROUGH LIFE MY PURPOSE AS A HUMAN BEING IS REBORN MY DRIVE TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF MYSELF TO BRING OUR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD AND HOW PURE AND RIGHTIOUS OUR MESSAGE IS.

Today I was given something that I give to all of you. A Life a Member of us because we are all ONE in this world. My Daughter is your Daughter as your Children are my Children. As your Brothers and Sisters are my Brothers and sisters. As your Third cousin that you don't see that much but talk to on occasion is my Third cousin that I don't see that much but talk to on occasion.

HITCHWORLD IS REBIRTHED

MY LIFE AND PATH ARE CLEAR AS IS YOURS.

I may work my ass off to provide for my family but never forget that there is a little pocket of magic hidden for us all. Here at HITCHWORLD.

HITCH the fact that you called. I appriciate more than you know.

How clear we see through the glass but to see through a glass that is clear is really something.

&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;&#171;---Jesterstar has the following signature:---&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;&#187;

Jesterstar Loves Hitchworld™

Posted April 10th, 2009

Thought you said he was DEAD gar.

Piece of shit

kwame k
05-15-2009, 02:15 PM
He just won't respond to this thread, typical fucking pussy bitch that he is.

Great find Lounge!

FORD
05-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Well, it's good that GAyR has been exposed as the complete fucking fraud that we all knew he was, but I have mixed feelings about this...... Jizzy procreated. God help us all.

GAR
05-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Thought you said he was DEAD gar.

I wonder who posted that.. I'll check it out when I can but this appears to be a cruel joke on the memory of TheSTAR

GAR
05-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Well, it's good that GAyR has been exposed as ...

The only thing you expose is yourself in public, and they've told you about this before at the hospital.

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 02:43 PM
I wonder who posted that.. I'll check it out when I can but this appears to be a cruel joke on the memory of TheSTAR

He posted it you idiot.

I told you already there was mention of it on his myspace too.

YOU are the lying piece of shit.

How do you look in the mirror?

kwame k
05-15-2009, 02:51 PM

Please get back to us on this si-gar because we all trust anything you post:umm:

Now you've been busted, let's hope the next B will be Banned!

Dr. Love
05-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Jizzy isn't dead, he's just afraid of the epic beatdown I have waiting for him if he ever shows his face again.

LoungeMachine
05-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Jizzy isn't dead, he's just afraid of the epic beatdown I have waiting for him if he ever shows his face again.

:lmao:

WARF
05-16-2009, 05:51 AM
Please refrain from bashing GAR...

It's hard enough that there is a DAUGHTER who will never know her father...

uh uh u hu hu hu

GAR
05-16-2009, 12:12 PM
How do you look in the mirror?

Naked. But you sees me that way in your dreams anyway, so that won't be news to you.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Again with the homoerotic fantasies.....

Ready to admit you lied about Jizzy being dead?

Must kill you to know he was with a woman at least once. Or is your turkey baster missing?

GAR
05-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Admit with each reply I own you?

Igosplut
05-16-2009, 01:31 PM
You couldn't own a dog.

WARF
05-16-2009, 02:18 PM
ook ookokokooookooook

uh uh u hu h uhu huhuh

LoungeMachine
05-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Admit with each reply I own you?

Ah,

So the whole JIZZY IS DEAD thing was a "troll" to "own" us?

You're how old?

So creative.....

FORD
05-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Must kill you to know he was with a woman at least once. Or is your turkey baster missing?

Well, that is how GAyR's idol Clay Aiken did it. :biggrin:

GAR
05-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Lick that old man's rim, Kwame! Lickety licklicklickey

kwame k
05-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Lick that old man's rim, Kwame! Lickety licklicklickey

Sorry I don't have my troll to English translation book handy, maybe Thome could tell me what that means.

fryingdutchman
05-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Sorry I don't have my troll to English translation book handy, maybe Thome could tell me what that means.

Sounds like more of Clay's homoeroticism gone rampant, Kwame.

Just ignore him.

But at least I'm glad he used the word "man" instead of "boy" in that sentence.

Careful, GAR....they'll revoke your NAMBLA membership if you keep referencing adults in your homosexual fantasies.

GAR
05-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Lickety licky lick.. givin the Dutchman a lick with the Thanks-slurp

slup
slurp
slurch

yer a faakin cunt go hang yerself sKumme

Nickdfresh
05-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Lickety licky lick.. givin the Dutchman a lick with the Thanks-slurp

slup
slurp
slurch

yer a faakin cunt go hang yerself sKumme

Is this how you lapped Jesterstar's ball-sweat?

flappo
04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
i'm sure jesterstar would love the e-attention this thread brings

Diamondjimi
04-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Someone should send him a note.

GAR's manlove for Jester knpws no boundaries! :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
07-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Do not bump this thread. There's already too much necroposting!!!

Diamondjimi
07-30-2010, 10:15 PM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_GO9kuvvWrqY/SJdgvNhx8AI/AAAAAAAAAB8/43XhS5QvJo8/s200/homer_simpson_doh.gif

FORD
07-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Jizzy died again? :(

kwame k
07-30-2010, 10:54 PM
A little bit of Jizz dies every day, FORD!

GAR
07-31-2010, 03:09 PM
this JesterTHREAD owns you many times over by proxy: 200 posts and 1000+ views

You just can't get JESTERSTAR out of your thick head, can you!

Hardrock69
08-02-2010, 10:38 AM
You just can't get JESTERSTAR'S thick head out of your mouth, can you!