PDA

View Full Version : Would You Like To Be Added to Gar's Ignore List Too?

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Want to join the fastest growing club on the internets?

Want to be a part of a growing circle of people Gar would rather not be bothered with?

We at Roth Army are here to help you.

At The Please Ignore Me Gar club, members no longer need to worry about being "owned" by the King of the Library.

Never again do you need to feel left out.

Joining the club is simple. Post your request to be ignored by Gar here, and sit back and let us do the rest.

Membership has its priviledges. :cool:

*offer not good to existing mods, webbies, or Library Administrators

{} Yes! Add me to Gar's Ignore List, bill me later

{} Yes, Add me to Gar's Ignore List, payment enclosed

:gulp:

Coyote
02-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Everybody has a scam...

:D

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Everybody has a scam...

We offer a 100% money-back GAR-antee if you're not completely satisfied.

Simply return your unused portion of the ignore list to us within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling

kwame k
02-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Dear Sirs,

While I would love to be a member of your club, alas, I can not be. I have already been put on si-gar's ignore list. It pains me to say that you have excluded those of us lucky enough, to have already been fortunate enough, for si-gar to put on his ignore list.

I would like to bring to your attention this matter and be given access to your valuable club and all the benefits membership brings.

I do understand and I am willing to pay any and all membership fees.

Sincerely,
kwame k

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Dear Sirs,

While I would love to be a member of your club, alas, I can not be. I have already been put on si-gar's ignore list. It pains me to say that you have excluded those of us lucky enough, to have already been fortunate enough, for si-gar to put on his ignore list.

I would like to bring to your attention this matter and be given access to your valuable club and all the benefits membership brings.

Sincerely,
kwame k

Dear Mr. K,

Congratulations. After reviewing your application, you have qualified for our PREMIUM service.

Your upgrade has been approved, and your card should be arriving in 3-5 business days.

Welcome to the world of being ignored by Gar.

Remember, if Gar can't read it, you never really posted it.

kwame k
02-22-2009, 01:06 PM
For joy, dear Sirs! I eagerly await my membership card.......here is my account info for billing.........

kwame k
Formerly Cell Block C
Detroit, Mi 48183

act # 8675309-Jenny.

Please automatically bill me, monthly.

WACF
02-22-2009, 01:08 PM
LOL...

Funny stuff for a Sunday morning...you must of behaved last night.

...or are still going...

Regardless....I look at it this way.

I really want to know what I am missing.

Sometimes you think things are fucked.

Then you read some of this stuff....and suddenly you feel like a king.

Redballjets88
02-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Dear Sirs,

Sincerely,
kwame k

Ditto

FORD
02-22-2009, 03:45 PM
As a moderator here, I'm tragically ineligible for membership. But I support this worthy effort. :D

sadaist
02-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Dear Sirs,

Sincerely,
kwame k

You should be honored. You're (& RBJ) like the Rosa Parks of Gar ignore, blazing the trail for all that follow.

kwame k
02-22-2009, 04:52 PM
"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord", "And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the" si-gar ignore list. Praise Jesus! Peace Love and Taco Bell.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2009, 05:08 PM
It's almost as big as "The Heterosexual Women Who Ignore GAR" (or THWIG) club...

Dr. Love
02-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Want to join the fastest growing club on the internets?

Want to be a part of a growing circle of people Gar would rather not be bothered with?

We at Roth Army are here to help you.

At The Please Ignore Me Gar club, members no longer need to worry about being "owned" by the King of the Library.

Never again do you need to feel left out.

Joining the club is simple. Post your request to be ignored by Gar here, and sit back and let us do the rest.

Membership has its priviledges. :cool:

*offer not good to existing mods, webbies, or Library Administrators

{} Yes! Add me to Gar's Ignore List, bill me later

{} Yes, Add me to Gar's Ignore List, payment enclosed

A fool and his ignore list are soon imparted...

:hee:

LoungeMachine
02-22-2009, 05:37 PM
A fool and his ignore list are soon imparted...

:hee:

:gasp:

You wouldn't dare take away Gar's iggy list......

Reverberator
02-22-2009, 06:23 PM
I've been ignored all of my real life.....PLEASE don't ignore me here I really couldn't take it.

Reverberator
02-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Just remembered no-one can ignore me ....Hurrah.