PDA

View Full Version : Vet's Still are still protesting Jane Fonda!

Sarge
02-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I do not like Jane Fonda. She did some really shitty things 40 years ago that cost some of our servicemen their lives.
Wherever Jane Fonda is, you can bet Vietnam Vets will be there protesting.

I remember a few years ago when she was at a book signing.. some guy waited in line for 45 mins with a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth, and when he finally got in the front of the line he spit it all her. That was fookin' hilarious.

Seeming that all of the people that were protesting were in their 70's... it might be time to "forget". You don't have to forgive, but Damm you have to at least let some things go. 40 years is a long time to carry a grudge.

That being said.. I will still hate Sammy Hagar 40 years from now.
Fuck him in his roid riddled ASS!
:fufu:

Breasts,
Sarge

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/02/23/vietnam_vets_protest_jane_fonda_s_broadw

BITEYOASS
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Oh my god, the entire naval aviation community "USMC & USN" hates that bitch the most.

Sarge
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Not sure how I turned that into a Sammy Hagar hate thread.. but it works!

Breasts,
Sarge

Sarge
02-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Oh my god, the entire naval aviation community "USMC & USN" hates that bitch the most.

Not saying I like her.. just saying it's been 40 years.

BITEYOASS
02-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I'd say move on and find newer fish to fry. Nam has been over for almost 35 years.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 03:20 PM
I can understand why people hate her, but I think it is important to make a couple distinctions here:

1.) She never got anyone killed

2.) There is a lot of misinformation about her trip that has become something of a cottage industry pandering to "angry" vets

3.) Several of the supposed POWs she "betrayed" have contradicted many of the more negative myths about her trip to Hanoi. The main complaints that are true are the idiotic posing for pics on an antiaircraft gun, and going on the radio to denounce US POWs and servicemen (her worst actual attributable sin)

Read the SNOPES (http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp) article more for information...

As for Sammy Hagar, I wish he'd impale himself on an antiaircraft gun!

Seshmeister
02-24-2009, 04:39 PM
I think Nick is correct on this.

They should be queuing up to spit on one of the politician fucks.

Is Kissinger still alive?

Nickdfresh
02-24-2009, 05:45 PM
I think Nick is correct on this.

They should be queuing up to spit on one of the politician fucks.

Is Kissinger still alive?

I forget the source and the context, but I believe Kissinger is basically on record speaking to the affect that the US War was over and the US was pulling out but US soldiers continued to be needed to go and die in combat despite all this...even though no one really believe the South Vietnamese and their corrupt, shitty gov't would make it...

And I'm especially correct that Sammy Hagar should impale himself on an AAA gun!

hideyoursheep
02-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Not saying I like her.. just saying it's been 40 years.

You know something though? The old man started talking about Nam a lot more than he ever did in the past 10 or 15 years, and I don't know if it's because of what's happening now, or if the shit just weighs on his mind after so many years of barely mentioning it.

I'm afraid to ask him about Jane Fonda!

Seshmeister
02-27-2009, 06:35 AM
I forget the source and the context, but I believe Kissinger is basically on record speaking to the affect that the US War was over and the US was pulling out but US soldiers continued to be needed to go and die in combat despite all this...even though no one really believe the South Vietnamese and their corrupt, shitty gov't would make it...

He's a war criminal pretty much summed up by when Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973, the distinguished musical satirist Tom Lehrer decided that he could no longer perform. "It was at that moment that satire died," says Lehrer, "There was nothing more to say after that."

This has been quoted recently when Blair won a $1 million prize from Tel Aviv university for services to peace and conflict resolution...

Andy Taylor
02-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Kissinger is still highly influential and responsible today for orchestrating wars and selecting American presidents at the Bilderberg.

Seshmeister
02-27-2009, 10:04 AM
He chose Obama then?

Is he a lizard?

thome
02-27-2009, 10:16 AM
I can understand why people hate her, but I think it is important to make a couple distinctions here:

1.) She never got anyone killed

2.) There is a lot of misinformation about her trip that has become something of a cottage industry pandering to "angry" vets

3.) Several of the supposed POWs she "betrayed" have contradicted many of the more negative myths about her trip to Hanoi. The main complaints that are true are the idiotic posing for pics on an antiaircraft gun, and going on the radio to denounce US POWs and servicemen (her worst actual attributable sin)

Read the SNOPES (http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp) article more for information...

As for Sammy Hagar, I wish he'd impale himself on an antiaircraft gun!

You can lie to yourself all you want and use those lies to feed your ignorant followers around the web.

and make up trendy editorial -like- comments to smooth over the BS.

Just like all your BS about Reagan sending money to Afganistan and creating al qaeda .....I have read over the years..

The liberals never accept responsibility for thier actions just excuses. Quoting, others lies in order to justify that as a truth only works on the truly sponge like kool-aide drinkers.

I also think you are lying about Sam. I don't believe you truly want to see him impaled on a Flac Gun...

I also believe you can't imagine how these lies have dissrespected, all the GI's impaled and bleeding in Viet Nam on Jane Fonda's Cambodian Jizz Riddled Twat.

Kerry DID throw his medals into the river.

The Swift Boat Vets are telling the truth.

There the truth is .:fufu:

thome
02-27-2009, 10:22 AM

And I'm especially correct that Sammy Hagar should impale himself on an AAA gun!

Blind Lies!

AFTER WE LEFT AND THE COMMIES TOOK HANOI.... THEY LASTED HOW LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!
3 years.

What is going on in Vietnam now DOUCHE!

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Blind Lies!

AFTER WE LEFT AND THE COMMIES TOOK HANOI.... THEY LASTED HOW LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!
3 years.

What is going on in Vietnam now DOUCHE!

Um, the commies ALWAYS controlled Hanoi, you fucking retard...

Now go back to things you know about- like the best model-glue to sniff!

thome
02-27-2009, 10:29 AM
None of you pussy MF'ers ever want ot call these Front Line Cowards out...

Pussies!

Front Lines, Ass...... Back Room Cry Baby Cokk Sukker Babies should be the Forum name

FTF SH!T

Yeah maybe it will become personal... at least here in the Back Door Front.. I could still have a beer with a few of you.

If you could debate with the truth..over a couple...but most of the crap in here is just blatant Jim Jones Sheep Tactics of the frailest type.

thome
02-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Um, the commies ALWAYS controlled Hanoi, you fucking retard...

Now go back to things you know about- like the best model-glue to sniff!

Just checking my miss typed city reff huh ...?

Figures...

Now, tell me we were wasting time and nothing came from it ....

http://www.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/eng

thome
02-27-2009, 10:42 AM
http://www.tourism.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/english/home.php

http://newhanoian.xemzi.com/

http://newhanoian.xemzi.com/en/venue/top

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 10:50 AM
http://www.tourism.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/english/home.php

http://newhanoian.xemzi.com/

http://newhanoian.xemzi.com/en/venue/top

:handjob:

thome
02-27-2009, 10:59 AM
P.S. THE MF who spit on her was here in KC... it was not me and I think he should have slapped her face afterwards.

But not really it is more of a simple metaphore that I guess you fukkers cannot see in this pic....But you cannot see it here huh!!!

She Hanoi Jane,,,,IS IN THIS PIC is INSIDE COMMUNIST HELD VIETNAM!!

http://cybersarges.tripod.com/images/HanoiJane.jpg

THE SAME GUNSIGHT USED TO KILL YOUR OLDER BROTHERS YOU MF"ERS!!!
http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/hanoi-jane-1.jpg

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 11:03 AM
None of you pussy MF'ers ever want ot call these Front Line Cowards out...

Okay, I will.

You're a coward, thome.

And a dolt.

And your schtick is played.

Take it RothChats. They enjoy the show.

:gulp:

thome
02-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Yes,. I forgive her her stupidity... that of a -Young Model- breaking into show bussiness, trying to deal with her father issues... or whatever the fukk she wants to justify it as now in her 60's, but to say what was... didn't cause..... the death of more americans, is the same as saying spitting on her was wrong and didn't cause a reaction in the others who have wanted to.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 11:10 AM
P.S. THE MF who spit on her was here in KC... it was not me and I think he should have slapped her face afterwards.

But not really it is more of a simple metaphore that I guess you fukkers cannot see in this pic....But you cannot see it here huh!!!

She Hanoi Jane,,,,IS IN THIS PIC is INSIDE COMMUNIST HELD VIETNAM!!

THE SAME GUNSIGHT USED TO KILL YOUR OLDER BROTHERS YOU MF"ERS!!!

Oh, okay shithead. Thanks for posting the same, tired old links.

But, you've never served in the military and it is quite apparent that you could never even pass the ASVAB to do so....your arguments are those of the empty-headed bellicose rhetoric of the chickenhawk...

Nobody said you have to love Jane Fonda, I don't and think she's an empty headed-douche simpleton on the opposite end of the spectrum. But you clearly know nothing about the Vietnam War and how complex and bitter it all was, but that's okay. You and Hanoi Jane have something in common!

Here's a primer so you can get a clue provided your huffing and Adult-ADD don't prevent you from reading more than two sentences at a time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 11:11 AM

Great! How courageous to advocate the physical assault on an old woman...

Yeah, you're such a tuff' guy, fuckhead!

thome
02-27-2009, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=LoungeMachine;1326653]Okay, I will.

You're a coward, thome.

And a dolt.

And your schtick is played.

Take it RothChats. They enjoy the show.

QUOTE]

You didn't call it ROTHCHATS when the RA was down and you posted over there with the frequency of a -Meth Head-, you turn coat bastard.

Stop Bagging on a fellow site that -YOU- used to revel in.

But what would I expect..... turning it into a refference to a subject completely in left field.

thome
02-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh, okay shithead. Thanks for posting the same, tired old links.

But, you've never served in the military and it is quite apparent that you could never even pass the ASVAB to do so....your arguments are those of the empty-headed bellicose rhetoric of the chickenhawk...

Nobody said you have to love Jane Fonda, I don't and think she's an empty headed-douche simpleton on the opposite end of the spectrum. But you clearly know nothing about the Vietnam War and how complex and bitter it all was, but that's okay. You and Hanoi Jane have something in common!

Here's a primer so you can get a clue provided your huffing and Adult-ADD don't prevent you from reading more than two sentences at a time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

How's come, when someone else quotes, Wiki you can them a stupid fukk who can use the proper reff sites just some lies posted at Wiki?

A Chicken Hawk is a old man who chases prepubescent boys, is that what you are calling me...?

Or are you just missquoting the history of tag lines..?

BITEYOASS
02-27-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm more pissed off about recent deserters, than I am with Hanoi Jane.

Andy Taylor
02-27-2009, 11:20 AM
He chose Obama then?

Is he a lizard?

Your witticism has me in tears.

I didn't expect any more from a pseudo-intellectual who likes to generalize and lump all spiritual people into one category.

thome
02-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Great! How courageous to advocate the physical assault on an old woman...

Yeah, you're such a tuff' guy, fuckhead!

She fought a Bear in her cabin up in Montana and ran it out of her house, she can probably handle a slap with some spit...Hmmmm.

Probably hurts you more than her.

thome
02-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm more pissed off about recent deserters, than I am with Hanoi Jane.

Like that is new, there has been a huge rate of that, and murders and all kinds of drug use, escapism, and any other of the ills of society.. throught the history of any military, since the dawn of this world ..

Some people think the world began yesterday and all is just because of todays political context..

It's the BCE FAULT...yeah sure it is.

I just am amazed at the ignorance of the human race, that thinks soldiers are somehow not humans and that they don't suffer from the same problems the rest of the world does daily...pathetic..

with a added preasure most can't concieve of ...

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 11:34 AM

A Chicken Hawk is a old man who chases prepubescent boys, is that what you are calling me...?

Um, I called you a chickenhawk, but never even came close to implying nor stating in anyway that you chase prepubescent boys...

Is this some sort of Freudian slip?

thome
02-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Um, I called you a chickenhawk, but never even came close to implying nor stating in anyway that you chase prepubescent boys...

Is this some sort of Freudian slip?

You all have turned that -fraze- into something other that what it means.... just like, Neo-Con wich used to mean, Dems who vote Republican...

You all misrepresent the world to the ignorant and use incorrectly defined words to describe your confused ideology .

Nothing Feudian... it is what I wrote, you are the one who used the term to describe your thoughts of what I am about and it is a shame how you all call people these things, that are.. the temporary missrepresented secret insults that you try to politicaly justify as anti republican jargon, when it is much more composed of sickness and dissrespect, than most understand.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 11:47 AM
You all have .

You all?

Chickenhawk (politics)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political epithet used in the United States to criticize a politician, bureaucrat, or commentator who strongly supports a war or other military action, and actively avoided military service when of draft age.

The term is meant to indicate that the person in question is cowardly or hypocritical for personally avoiding combat in the past while advocating that others go to war in the present. Generally, the implication is that "chickenhawks" lack the experience, judgment, or moral standing to make decisions about going to war.

The term was first applied to vocal supporters of military action who were perceived to have used family connections or college deferments to avoid serving in previous wars, particularly the Vietnam War. In current usage, the label is used almost exclusively to describe ardent supporters of the Iraq War who have themselves never been in combat; it is seldom if ever used with respect to supporters of the (more broadly supported) war in Afghanistan as such. The label is not usually applied to women (who were historically, in most countries, barred by law from serving in combat). People who use the term have not necessarily been in the military themselves; people labeled "chickenhawks" have sometimes served in the military, but have not seen combat. Although it is possible to have a military career and never be at war, the term is often used in the context of someone who has been in the military in time of war but make efforts to steer clear of combat, such as George W. Bush's military records showing he wrote "do not volunteer" on being requested if he would consider a tour of duty in Vietnam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)

God, you're an IDIOT.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 11:50 AM
She fought a Bear in her cabin up in Montana and ran it out of her house, she can probably handle a slap with some spit...Hmmmm.

Probably hurts you more than her.

Oh, so Fonda is a tough old broad now! Well, I disagree with her simplistic 1960s/70s notions on the US involvement in the Vietnamese civil war. But she has the right to free speech no matter how fucking poorly muttered it is. And there is so much made up shit about her visit you cannot trust anything said at this point. Isn't free speech what the vets were supposed to be fighting for?????

Even the leaders of veterans organizations that do not approve of what she did, and even the men who were there, are sick to death of this same old rehashing and digging up of old wounds; and are tired as fuck about being asked about it!

I mean, is Jane Fonda really worse than the sons of the whores that had US servicemen sprayed with Agent Orange and other defoliants in Vietnam without regard to their health? are they any more noble than she is?

Fuck!

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 11:50 AM
just like, Neo-Con wich used to mean, Dems who vote Republican...

Yeah, back in 1921 you idiot.

But since the PNAC, it has meant the New [Neo] form of "conservatism" in this country.

Remember when Conservatives were FISCAL Conservatives?

And you're falling out of character. Better take another Huff.

binnie
02-27-2009, 11:59 AM
I'd still hit Jane Fonda........

Just saying........

thome
02-27-2009, 12:02 PM
You all?

Chickenhawk (politics)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political epithet used in the United States to criticize a politician, bureaucrat, or commentator who strongly supports a war or other military action, and actively avoided military service when of draft age.

The term is meant to indicate that the person in question is cowardly or hypocritical for personally avoiding combat in the past while advocating that others go to war in the present. Generally, the implication is that "chickenhawks" lack the experience, judgment, or moral standing to make decisions about going to war.

The term was first applied to vocal supporters of military action who were perceived to have used family connections or college deferments to avoid serving in previous wars, particularly the Vietnam War. In current usage, the label is used almost exclusively to describe ardent supporters of the Iraq War who have themselves never been in combat; it is seldom if ever used with respect to supporters of the (more broadly supported) war in Afghanistan as such. The label is not usually applied to women (who were historically, in most countries, barred by law from serving in combat). People who use the term have not necessarily been in the military themselves; people labeled "chickenhawks" have sometimes served in the military, but have not seen combat. Although it is possible to have a military career and never be at war, the term is often used in the context of someone who has been in the military in time of war but make efforts to steer clear of combat, such as George W. Bush's military records showing he wrote "do not volunteer" on being requested if he would consider a tour of duty in Vietnam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)

God, you're an IDIOT.

chickenhawk wich I will debate no further is exactly what I have said it was . Long before it was used to describe the stupid bs posted above .

Get with the program LM ,trained to think within the box.

Just another missrepresentation of reality by Ache'ademia..

The first --SLANG-- deff described to that -Word- is as I described.

You can say that the world began yesterday and you just don't get it .

Next week perhaps chickenhawk will be deffined as a barrel of BS thrown on a unsuspecting public.

That doesn't mean it is anything more than a fukking insult used to boost you goddamn ego.

Used to promote the biggoty in your thought proscesses that you can't even see.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 12:05 PM
English?

You're not new to these boards, you fucking troll.

You know EXACTLY what a ChickenHawk is.

You know EXACTLY what a Neo-Con [shitbag] is.

You come in here, post your non-sequitor schtick, try to be clever, and fall on your face.

It's played. It's old. It's tired.

Fakk-off.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 12:07 PM
chickenhawk wich I will debate no further is exactly what I have said it was . Long before it was used to describe the stupid bs posted above .

Long before this forum existed?

Perhaps it was used as a pedophile reference back in the day. You're the expert, I'll let you school us on what you prefer to be called.

But here, today. now.... It is used to describe those who promote war and aggression, while never having the NADS to sign up and fight.

Case in point, Cheney and his 5 deferments, becoming Sec. of Defense.

Or you, from your tralier.

thome
02-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Oh, so Fonda is a tough old broad now! Well, I disagree with her simplistic 1960s/70s notions on the US involvement in the Vietnamese civil war. But she has the right to free speech no matter how fucking poorly muttered it is. And there is so much made up shit about her visit you cannot trust anything said at this point. Isn't free speech what the vets were supposed to be fighting for?????

Even the leaders of veterans organizations that do not approve of what she did, and even the men who were there, are sick to death of this same old rehashing and digging up of old wounds; and are tired as fuck about being asked about it!

I mean, is Jane Fonda really worse than the sons of the whores that had US servicemen sprayed with Agent Orange and other defoliants in Vietnam without regard to their health? are they any more noble than she is?

Fuck!

She also had the freedom to press charges on the spitter.

The freedom to right, this terrible injustice, the injustice I guess you cannot see in what you cannot understand in those photos.

She should have been tried as a collaborator and jailed as a result.

I am quite sure her father payed MILLIONS to have the JUSTICE/FREEDOM, part of the deal go away.

ELVIS
02-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Not sure how I turned that into a Sammy Hagar hate thread.. but it works!

Breasts,
Sarge

No it doesn't...and when some of these Vets have been put on a cocktail of drugs since the early 70's by the government, and some are still homeless, their judgement may not be what it used to be...

I have a Vietnam Vet Uncle who calls me now and then and rants and raves about the government, and on a lot of occasions, he's spot on, but he's so medicated and sometimes drunk... I can easily see how sometimes those guys are labeled or stereotyped...

It's sad, really...

:elvis:

thome
02-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Long before this forum existed?

Perhaps it was used as a pedophile reference back in the day. You're the expert, I'll let you school us on what you prefer to be called.

Case in point, Cheney and his 5 deferments, becoming Sec. of Defense.

DEFFERED FROM WHAT!!!! he has served this country for 50 years.

Ignorant Fopp!

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 12:13 PM
DEFFERED FROM WHAT!!!! he has served this country for 50 years.

Ignorant Fopp!

By making 10's of million$ off of defense contracts?

By aiding treasonous felons?

moron.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 12:14 PM
DEFFERED FROM WHAT!!!! !

Serving in Viet Nam, you fucking dolt.

Forgot what the thread topic was?

Seriously, put down the glue.

thome
02-27-2009, 12:20 PM
No it doesn't...and when some of these Vets have been put on a cocktail of drugs since the early 70's by the government, and some are still homeless, their judgement may not be what it used to be...

I have a Vietnam Vet Uncle who calls me now and then and rants and raves about the government, and on a lot of occasions, he's spot on, but he's so medicated and sometimes drunk... I can easily see how sometimes those guys are labeled or stereotyped...

It's sad, really...

Not meaning to bag on your family...

They called that shell shock when I was younger and yes it is a truth of war permenant brain damage..thorozine was the drug of choice ..I have seen it first hand in WWII vets.

Some people come back some come back, but never leave.

I know of Firemen who have woken up from a dream and grabbed thier wives and ran out of the house with her in thier arms.

Post Traumatic Stress Dissorder is a reality to some .

To others it is a crutch I really can't make a judgement on Who is correct .

You can say the Jane pics are a constand mind fukk to alot of people.

thome
02-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Serving in Viet Nam, you fucking dolt.

Forgot what the thread topic was?

Seriously, put down the glue.

It sure as HELL has NO metion of Cheney...

You Creative Geenn'is!

ELVIS
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Hmmm...

thome
02-27-2009, 12:25 PM
By making 10's of million$ off of defense contracts?

By aiding treasonous felons?

moron.

There is a 10,000$ re-enlistment bonus.. are they War Proffiteers... you blameless weird twit.

EDIT: Chenney is the only person in the world to make money off of Defense contracts.

P.S. Shhhh...... if you have money in the NASDAC you are too.....Cokk.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 01:00 PM
It sure as HELL has NO metion of Cheney...

You Creative Geenn'is!

No, idiot..

It has the mention and discussion of what a CHICKENHAWK is.

Fucking moron. Cheney is the epitome of a Chickenhawk

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 01:03 PM
There is a 10,000$ re-enlistment bonus.. are they War Proffiteers... you blameless weird twit.

Comparing billion dollar no-bid contracts to enlistment bonuses?

What a fucking piece of shit you are.

EDIT: Chenney is the only person in the world to make money off of Defense contracts.

You really have a hard time with reading comprehension, don't you?

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 01:20 PM
You didn't call it ROTHCHATS when the RA was down and you posted over there with the frequency of a -Meth Head-, you turn coat bastard.

Stop Bagging on a fellow site that -YOU- used to revel in.

And then the site was ruined by the likes of you, juice, and CAPT HIV.

So many of us went to DDLR until Sarge brought the Army back.

And now you're back here with your fakking crazee shtikk.

Post like you made it past the 4th grade for once.

chefcraig
02-27-2009, 01:29 PM
They called that shell shock when I was younger and yes it is a truth of war permenant brain damage..thorozine was the drug of choice ..I have seen it first hand in WWII vets.

Some people come back some come back, but never leave.

I know of Firemen who have woken up from a dream and grabbed thier wives and ran out of the house with her in thier arms.

Post Traumatic Stress Dissorder is a reality to some .

To others it is a crutch I really can't make a judgement on Who is correct .

You can say the Jane pics are a constand mind fukk to alot of people.

thome, I rarely respond to your postings mainly because I believe that you are attempting to pull people's legs with your at times incomprehensible nonsense, plus we've been friendly in the past. Yet this time...

For one thing, nice job on quoting George Carlin with the "shell-shock" line, it's one of my favorite routines by the man. However, your mentioning of PTSD being a "crutch" (let alone merely being a reality for some), then going on to say that you "can't make a judgement on Who is correct" is not only moronically uninformed, yet debasing as well.

My brother went into Nam in July of 1966. He was honorably discharged in September of 1972, resembling little more than a complete basket-case. For years, the so-called Veteran's Administration did as little as humanly possible to help him, denying any sort of medical benefit that he applied for and was duly entitled to. This red tape boondoggle continued right up to and after his death, when my family had to take legal action to get him buried in a military cemetary.

For you to sit there and make generalizations with regard to how any veteran makes due after his/her service to this country not only insults my family, yet ultimately every member of the armed forces. Who in the fuck are you to offer the critism of anyone in this case, particularly given the dismally crummy manner in which this country treats it's armed service personel? Some of these men and women are reduced to making their way after serving this country in the only manner available to them, simply because of bureacratic ineptitude, outright incompetence and worst of all, indifference.

What gives you authoritative voice to pass judgement upon anyone, let alone the brave souls that have served this country?

thome
02-27-2009, 01:33 PM
And then the site was ruined by the likes of you, juice, and CAPT HIV.

So many of us went to DDLR until Sarge brought the Army back.

And now you're back here with your fakking crazee shtikk.

Post like you made it past the 4th grade for once.

Your -Imagining- crap again.. hasn't the -Prozac- kicked in yet...?

I, Juice and Capt'n ruined RF is that what your feeling ..? Seems like that was what you said..?

In reality it is just more of your personal masifest destiny, and if that makes you happy it still doesn't make it REAL.

I doubt that the sight -is- even ruined for you, it was kinda wierd when you created a alias as LM-II and another as RothFarts...but hey whatever floats your waterhead.

You don't have to run away any more ..lil' champ...

A ten-penny nail and a hammer could help drain some of that fluid...

Don't use it on your forehead that will only aggrevate your present lobodomy try the left temple...

Disclamer: thome is only harshing on Lounge and does not advocated nailing ones own skull, or the skull of others afflickted with severe, crainal rectomosis...thank you...

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 01:45 PM
it was kinda wierd when you created a alias as LM-II and another as RothFarts...but hey whatever floats your waterhead.

Shows how stupid you are, and don't even know wtf you're bleating about.

They changed my password for my original LM

So in order to see my "award" for owning CAPT HIV, I started the RothFarts profile.

THEY changed it it LM II, you fucking brain-dead moron.

Imagine how up in arms YOU'D be if we changed your username here, or your password.

Quit hijacking the thread just because you lost the argument.

Nick exposed your bullshit, and I piled on. Move along little buddy.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Oh fucking pul-eeze Thome, spare us all your inane fuck-witticisms! We know you're a troll and I am reasonably sure as to who you are and why you are too much of a pussy to post under your original ID...

thome
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
thome, I rarely respond to your postings mainly because I believe that you are attempting to pull people's legs with your at times incomprehensible nonsense, plus we've been friendly in the past. Yet this time...

For one thing, nice job on quoting George Carlin with the "shell-shock" line, it's one of my favorite routines by the man. However, your mentioning of PTSD being a "crutch" (let alone merely being a reality for some), then going on to say that you "can't make a judgement on Who is correct" is not only moronically uninformed, yet debasing as well.

My brother went into Nam in July of 1966. He was honorably discharged in September of 1972, resembling little more than a complete basket-case. For years, the so-called Veteran's Administration did as little as humanly possible to help him, denying any sort of medical benefit that he applied for and was duly entitled to. This red tape boondoggle continued right up to and after his death, when my family had to take legal action to get him buried in a military cemetary.

For you to sit there and make generalizations with regard to how any veteran makes due after his/her service to this country not only insults my family, yet ultimately every member of the armed forces. Who in the fuck are you to offer the critism of anyone in this case, particularly given the dismally crummy manner in which this country treats it's armed service personel? Some of these men and women are reduced to making their way after serving this country in the only manner available to them, simply because of bureacratic ineptitude, outright incompetence and worst of all, indifference.

What gives you authoritative voice to pass judgement upon anyone, let alone the brave souls that have served this country?

I wrote those words from my past long before I ever knew Carlin.. I would have given GC credit if I had plagerised him . These words of mine are mine and mine alone. I need no, Hero/Idol, to guide my thoughts.

Every single person deals in the way they can, they all were there, in the same Hooch.

My comment of -WHO- was my way of saying -Who- can tell how some react and others react differently. It is not mine to judge.... I am not my brother however, I am my brothers, brother.

I know MF'ers who stabbed MF'ers faces off with zero issues, and I know MF'res who were in the stateside with, PTSD.

That is why I have forgiven Jane, the ignorant kid ,but not the act of how she was used as a tool by "the left" and what became ....and still hurts the country, I call home.

This country does NOT treat thier Vets Dismally..I know people who are mis- diagnosed by civilian hosbitals does that mean we have terrible healthcare..?

Only to the ones, who are in pain.

I apologize if I have insulted you or your family.

thome
02-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh fucking pul-eeze Thome, spare us all your inane fuck-witticisms! We know you're a troll and I am reasonably sure as to who you are and why you are too much of a pussy to post under your original ID...

Is this when you psychotics "who turned the thread" try to blame me and then confuse the others by saying, that I am a Katydid alias again ..

I wish I could count on my own, how many people you acuse of bieng katydid....

You guys, between the three of you, I'll just guess have 12 -14 aliases...?hmmm...

thome
02-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Shows how stupid you are, and don't even know wtf you're bleating about.

They changed my password for my original LM

So in order to see my "award" for owning CAPT HIV, I started the RothFarts profile.

THEY changed it it LM II, you fucking brain-dead moron.

Imagine how up in arms YOU'D be if we changed your username here, or your password.

Quit hijacking the thread just because you lost the argument.

Nick exposed your bullshit, and I piled on. Move along little buddy.

I know as a MOD you have posted under my name back at the old RA...... yes, I believe rewriting my posts is that, and more.

Blame away hypocrite.

Changing thread titles hmmmm

Crying like a bitch when you have no game ....

thome
02-27-2009, 02:02 PM
I know as a MOD you have posted under my name back at the old RA...... yes, I believe rewriting my posts is that, and more.

Blame away hypocrite.

Changing thread titles hmmmm

Crying like a bitch when you have no game ....

Change away MF go ahead I think people can tell what I rite isn't the words of some political FRONT.

chefcraig
02-27-2009, 02:08 PM
...This country does NOT treat thier Vets Dismally..I know people who are mis- diagnosed by civilian hosbitals does that mean we have terrible healthcare..?

Only to the ones, who are in pain.

From my own personal experience, along with the widely known case of the remarkably awful treatment of veterans at Walter Reed, I'll need to disagree. And again, you are over-generalising, yet I quite frankly can not make heads or tails of what point you are trying to make here.

I apologize if I have insulted you or your family.

Thank you.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 02:11 PM

Bullshit, gluehuffer.

I never rewrote your posts.

dolt.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 02:12 PM
, yet I quite frankly can not make heads or tails of what point you are trying to make here.

Welcome to our world.

thome
02-27-2009, 02:16 PM
If a troll is defined as I have seen as, a MF who changes the thread direction with completely different subject matter .....

Pot Meet Kettle

I see the most ignorant punks walking around here in the G-Damned Jakk Boots, parade-ing an accusing others of exactly what they are doing at that precise moment...

Funny Supid Fukk.

You all have done it threads all over the place SO GET OFF!!!

thome
02-27-2009, 02:20 PM
From my own personal experience, along with the widely known case of the remarkably awful treatment of veterans at Walter Reed, I'll need to disagree. And again, you are over-generalising, yet I quite frankly can not make heads or tails of what point you are trying to make here.

Thank you.

It is BS you read in the press Chef.

There are
100 GODDAM YEARS of vets who have strode thru that hospital who would SAY BS!!!

To these Media Generalizations. !

thome
02-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Bullshit, gluehuffer.

I never rewrote your posts.

dolt.

Quit calling me a Glue Huffer.

Candy Pants..

thome
02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
The only time I have huffed glue was when I biult a ,Balsa Wood Airplane, F4U Corsair, and used what those in the craft call -DOPE- wich is a coating that is brushed on the -Rice Paper- wing and -Fuselage- covering before steam is applied to tighten the "fabric" of the plane.

I have built two, the latest with a motor and wireless controls, still unfinished.

I never actually " Huffed" it but have been in the same room with, Huffables.

When I was 10 years old I beat the litteral sh!t out of a nextdoor neighborhood kid who was trying to get a little nieghbor girl, to huff gasoline with him .

I have always preffered More serious drugs than Huffables ....thankyou

You know .............ILLEGALS!!

I have seen the damage done to a vet who used to walk around witha manor bread bag and a tube of airplane glue to the point where the corners of his mouth were eaten back a 1/4 of a inch, still wearing his fatigues 5 years after he got out....if that is what you mean.

So try another angle and I will attempt to share again with you...

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Is this when you psychotics "who turned the thread" try to blame me and then confuse the others by saying, that I am a Katydid alias again ..

I wish I could count on my own, how many people you acuse of bieng katydid....

You guys, between the three of you, I'll just guess have 12 -14 aliases...?hmmm...

No, not Katydid...

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
katydid was more more clever, intelligent, and funny.

thome, I knew katydid, and you sir, are no katydid.

thome
02-27-2009, 02:47 PM

Thank you.

I have personally seen MF'ers who look exactly like the complete -TOP- of thier skull was taken off with twelve strikes of a hatchet, walking around Sam Houston Hospital.... kinda nice of him to take me to a bar and have fun with the waitress by taking off his ball cap.

Just waiting for the skull bones to grow back together, no metal plate just a wax covering placed directly on his exposed brain.....He would never have made it except for the military hospitals.

So lets find some common ground.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM
I have personally seen MF'ers who look exactly like the complete -TOP- of thier skull was taken off with twelve strikes of a hatchet, walking around Sam Houston Hospital.... kinda nice of him to take me to a bar and have fun with the waitress by taking off his ball cap.

Just waiting for the skull bones to grow back together, no metal plate just a wax covering placed directly on his exposed brain.....He would never have made it except for the military hospitals.

So lets find some common ground.

See?

You can post as a coherent adult.

Lose the schtick, and see the difference here.

thome
02-27-2009, 03:06 PM
See?

You can post as a coherent adult.

Lose the schtick, and see the difference here.

Yeah, we all have war stories .

Some more than others.

I am damnn tired of all the Bagg'n on our medical system, check the care of the elderly in the countries that have Universal, or whatever it is called .

This is the finest country in the world for medical care, but it still isn't enough/

We have fed them in battle better than any country equiped them finer, yet it still isn't enough.

I am not going to debate the truth of war.

Only the FACT that before, durring and aftercare no one does, it better.

On to other things....non-military

{If you want to see fukked up take the medical care out of the private sector.}

Now What was the Question..?

Seshmeister
02-27-2009, 03:41 PM
This is the finest country in the world for medical care, but it still isn't enough/

No the US is the 37th finest country in the world for medical care.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

Nickdfresh
02-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Well, at least we're still ahead of Cuba (but two places). :)

Andy Taylor
02-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Wonder why China is so low on the list. Glad to see not many West European nations at the top. Can't stand it especially when smarmy Scandinavians twats start going on about their education system. Not so perfect are you?

Seshmeister
02-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I think there are huge holes in the Chinese system.

For example the government don't bother much with kid's medicine because as they see it they are not short of children...

Blaze
02-27-2009, 07:01 PM
When I was 10 years old I beat the litteral sh!t out of a nextdoor neighborhood kid who was trying to get a little nieghbor girl, to huff gasoline with him .

I have always preffered More serious drugs than Huffables ....thankyou

You know .............ILLEGALS!!

I always wondered about that. You weren't ten.
I prefer clean drugs thanks you.
Teas? anyone?

Andy Taylor
02-27-2009, 07:51 PM
I think there are huge holes in the Chinese system.

For example the government don't bother much with kid's medicine because as they see it they are not short of children...

Atleast they probably don't torture the kids.

thome
02-28-2009, 11:11 AM
We taught the -WORLD- about the new innovations in -Health Care- for -100- years .

Doctors still come to the -US- and ask for -US- doctors to come to thier countries more than any other. For training and new procedures.

The international -FREEDOM of the USA- has changed the -WORLD- thru the continued outreach of -US- physicians.

WTO is about Money.

Fukk a POLE!

Polls, are falshoods created by the ones interested in that angle.

They Proove Nothing.... I bet there would have to be 62,000 poles all memorised by a computer to give a (whoever programmed that computers) complete concept of what a poll actually means.. swung slang. by the fingerprints of whoever the programmer was.

The USA spends more in Healthcare than the whole world combined, if you can grab the whole concept of what has been.

I mean have you SEEN my doctors ............................POOL!

thome
02-28-2009, 11:14 AM
If you have Diabetis in England................. YOUR DEAD.

Free in the USA.

Larger than Cancer, Leading cause of heart disease....ect.....leading cause of most illnesses that can be contracted...... all starts with diabetis...

LoungeMachine
03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by cadaverdog
I did a short stint in the county slammer once and someone
had glued a picture of Jane Fonda on the bottom of the top bunk
right above my bunk.
I hate that commie traitor bitch but she was looking pretty good
in her tight leotard.
Every time I looked at her to pleasure myself I felt like a traitor.
Of course that didn't stop me from doing it.

:lol:

classic

FORD
03-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Well, at least we're still ahead of Cuba (but two places). :)

And that's probably only because of the Cold War imposed and now ridiculously outdated US "boycott" of Cuba.

thome
03-08-2009, 06:01 PM
And that's probably only because of the Cold War imposed and now ridiculously outdated US "boycott" of Cuba.

Yeah...I got pics of Kennedy after he started the Cuba Non-Trade Legislation sitting in the Oval office smoking a Cuban Cigar..granted Kennedy's were probably already within our borders. I also have one of Clinton..Smoking a contraband..Cuban cigar..in the oval office cracking wise like a asshole... but the one Clinton stuck in that impressionable girl wasn't anything other than contraband sadism...

I will agree, on all counts, we should have been dealing with Cuba, but don't feel too bad, they have always dealt with every other country. I do feel bad for a third world country (Cuba) until recently..with a need, so close to our shores and being ignored for nothing more than Kennedy's legacy ...

I bet it is at this point nothing more than a -Castro- issue and until he dies the Embargo will stand.Even tho he is out of office it is a life time issue.

I hope after he is gone we will open trade and communications with cuba too many bad memories need to be confronted.

Someone should start a Cuban thread great topic...?

thome
03-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Edit: The reason I made the above statements is it is a 40,000$ fine for you or me, if you are even in "posession" of a Cuban made -baseball cap- within this country...even if purchased in Europe or wherever.....

Seshmeister
03-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah...I got pics of Kennedy after he started the Cuba Non-Trade Legislation sitting in the Oval office smoking a Cuban Cigar.

The story goes that Kennedy sent someone out to buy him a big box of Cuban cigars and then when he returned announced the embargo.