PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Anuston .........single again !

Diamondjimi
03-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer end relationship

Fri Mar 13, 2:17 AM

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/jen-aniston-john-mayer-b.jpg
LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Actress Jennifer Aniston and musician John Mayer have ended their relationship for a second time, weeks after a high-profile date at the Oscars ceremony fueled rumors of marriage, People Magazine reported Thursday.

"They had some disagreements and decided to not continue to see each other," according to a source cited by the magazine, which follows celebrity travails in print and on its website. "Jen is moving on with her life like she always does. She seems happy."

Former "Friends" star Aniston, 40, and singer-songwriter Mayer, 31 debuted their whirlwind romance after meeting at the Academy Awards in 2008, and the two starlets quickly became a "hot couple" in the world of celebrity journalism.

According to the magazine, Mayer explained their first breakup in August that year by saying: "I ended a relationship to be alone because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right."

Aniston may be accustomed to swirling rumors surrounding her love life.

Her sensational 2006 divorce to mega-star Brad Pitt after four years of marriage was the subject of mountains of newsprint, notably after rumors surfaced of infidelity between Pitt and his new lover, actress Angelina Jolie.

Pitt and Jolie now have six children together, including three adopted from different countries.

Aniston most recently worked to promote her dog-lovers' movie Marley & Me.

Took her long enough to figure out this clown is a complete Bozo...

Or maybe his recent EVH impersonations were enough for her to kick this hump to the curb.

sadaist
03-13-2009, 10:05 PM
As hot / rich / famous she is, something must be wrong with her. Either she's a horrible person, dead lay, or has a stinky pussy. I mean if talentless unshowered dirtbags like John Mayer or Vince Vaughn bail on her, something 'aint right.

FORD
03-13-2009, 10:22 PM
I had heard that the breakup with Jen & Brad Pitt was because he wanted kids and she didn't. Seems to be supported by the fact that he now has so many damn kids with Angelina Jolie. Also, Aniston is the only member of the Friends cast to really break out with any sort of successful movie career, so she probably didn't want to end that at the time.

Don't know if that's her deal now, or maybe she DOES want kids now that she's 40, and maybe Mayer didn't want them.

Or what the fuck ever. Who gives a fuck about celebrity gossip? If she was fucking me, then it would be a relevant question, but otherwise, who cares?

sadaist
03-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Or what the fuck ever. Who gives a fuck about celebrity gossip? If she was fucking me, then it would be a relevant question, but otherwise, who cares?

LOL. The way she's rollin' through them your number might be coming up. Let us know.

FORD
03-13-2009, 11:36 PM
Maybe it's her father who scares the dudes away?

http://www.celebritiesfans.com/Pic/johnaniston.jpg
Would you want Victor Kiriakis for a father in law?