PDA

View Full Version : If you're tired of all the Obama shirts...

Redballjets88
03-23-2009, 04:49 PM
check this out.

http://6dollarshirts.com/images/D/Origins...--T-SHIRT-11297.jpg

I don't exactly agree with the shirts sentiment but I found it to be funny.

hideyoursheep
03-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Israeli soldiers' T-shirts depict shooting Arabs

BBC JERUSALEM – Israel's military condemned soldiers for wearing T-shirts of a pregnant woman in a rifle's cross-hairs with the slogan "1 Shot 2 Kills," and another of a gun-toting child with the words, "The smaller they are, the harder it is."

The T-shirts were worn by some Israeli Defense Force soldiers to mark the end of basic training and other military courses, the newspaper Haaretz said.

The appearance of the T-shirts followed allegations of misconduct by Israeli troops during the three-week Gaza war. Palestinian officials say about 1,400 Palestinians were killed, most of them civilians. Thirteen Israelis died, three of them civilians.

The army said it would not tolerate the T-shirts and would take disciplinary action against the soldiers involved, although it was not clear how many wore the shirts or how widely they were distributed.

The military sought to portray the T-shirts as "tasteless" humor and condemned the soldiers involved, saying in a statement that the shirts "are not in accordance with IDF values."

They were not manufactured or sanctioned by the military.

Full story here:
Israeli soldiers' T-shirts depict shooting Arabs (http://fe21.story.media.ac4.yahoo.com/news/us/story/ap/20090323/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_army)

:fufu:

Andy Taylor
03-24-2009, 11:08 AM
I would be more offended if Israel represented themselves with a peace symbol.

FORD
03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
I would be more offended if Israel represented themselves with a peace symbol.

It's bad enough that Chickenshit does. :barf:

Andy Taylor
03-24-2009, 02:31 PM
How many mas tequila's do you need to come up with such a horrible name?

Nitro Express
03-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Israeli soldiers' T-shirts depict shooting Arabs

BBC JERUSALEM – Israel's military condemned soldiers for wearing T-shirts of a pregnant woman in a rifle's cross-hairs with the slogan "1 Shot 2 Kills," and another of a gun-toting child with the words, "The smaller they are, the harder it is."

The T-shirts were worn by some Israeli Defense Force soldiers to mark the end of basic training and other military courses, the newspaper Haaretz said.

The appearance of the T-shirts followed allegations of misconduct by Israeli troops during the three-week Gaza war. Palestinian officials say about 1,400 Palestinians were killed, most of them civilians. Thirteen Israelis died, three of them civilians.

The army said it would not tolerate the T-shirts and would take disciplinary action against the soldiers involved, although it was not clear how many wore the shirts or how widely they were distributed.

The military sought to portray the T-shirts as "tasteless" humor and condemned the soldiers involved, saying in a statement that the shirts "are not in accordance with IDF values."

They were not manufactured or sanctioned by the military.

Full story here:
Israeli soldiers' T-shirts depict shooting Arabs (http://fe21.story.media.ac4.yahoo.com/news/us/story/ap/20090323/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_army)

:fufu:

At least they are honest. They let us know of their true feelings. I hate the lying, sneaky types who have the peace symbol and say they are trying to help and then loot, pillage, and rape in the name of humanitarian aid.