PDA

View Full Version : Peta kills 95% of adoptable pets it takes in

Hardrock69
04-02-2009, 10:42 AM
THOSE GODDAMNABLE FUCKS!

I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL!

THEY ARE THE NAZI KONCENTRATION KAMP OPERATORS OF THE ANIMAL WORLD!
:mad:

Peta Kills Animals (http://petakillsanimals.com/petasdirtysecret.cfm)

Press Release | PETA Killed 95 Percent of Adoptable Pets in its Care During 2008 (http://www.consumerfreedom.com/pressRelease_detail.cfm/release/258)

PETA Killed 95 Percent of Adoptable Pets in its Care During 2008

Hypocritical Animal Rights Group’s 2008 Disclosures Bring Pet Death Toll To 21,339

WASHINGTON DC – Today the nonprofit Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) published documents online showing that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) killed 95 percent of the adoptable pets in its care during 2008. Despite years of public outrage over its euthanasia program, the animal rights group kills an average of 5.8 pets every day at its Norfolk, VA headquarters.

According to public records from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PETA killed 2,124 pets last year and placed only seven in adoptive homes. Since 1998, a total of 21,339 dogs and cats have died at the hands of PETA workers.

Despite having a $32 million budget, PETA does not operate an adoption shelter. PETA employees make no discernible effort to find homes for the thousands of pets they kill every year. Last year, the Center for Consumer Freedom petitioned Virginia’s State Veterinarian to reclassify PETA as a slaughterhouse.

CCF Research Director David Martosko said: “PETA hasn’t slowed down its hypocritical killing machine one bit, but it keeps browbeating the rest of society with a phony ‘animal rights’ message. What about the rights of the thousands of dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens that die in PETA’s headquarters building?”

Martosko added: “Since killing pets is A-OK with PETA, why should anyone listen to their demands about eating meat, using lab rats for medical research, or taking children to the circus?”

CCF obtained PETA’s “Animal Record” filings since 1998 from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Members of the public can see these documents at PetaKillsAnimals.com.

Skeptical? Click here to see the documents ---> http://www.petakillsanimals.com/downloads/PetaKillsAnimals.pdf

In addition to exposing PETA’s hypocritical record of killing defenseless animals, the Center for Consumer Freedom has publicized the animal rights group’s ties to violent activists, and shed light on its aggressive message-marketing to children.

thome
04-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Think of all the homeless they could feed and clothe with all those hides and meat.

I am sure PETA wants the starving to be vegetarians, starving like themselves.

kwame k
04-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Biggest hypocritical group on the face of this planet and if you look underneath the surface of this group you'll see they are no better than any other political group, hiding under the guise of activists.

alexpgrimes
04-02-2009, 11:27 AM
thats fucked. we cant eat animals but they can kill them. I always knew vegans we nuts..

Coyote
04-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Fucked up... to the mizzax...

thome
04-02-2009, 11:57 AM
How many angles are there in reality to bilk overpaid sheep out of thier money...?

Ron Popiel has been doing it for years only he actually has a product.

PETA sells a falshood to the blind.

The Corporation of PETA is nothing more than a Jimmy Swaggart bait and switch.

Same as the Unitarian Church..Scientology..just another way to afford the really good -Pool Filter-.

I wish I had thought of it..?

thome
04-02-2009, 12:09 PM
PETA Killed 95 Percent of Adoptable Pets in its Care During 2008

Do you think they used thier -MILLIONS- in profit to buy little caskets and bury all of the oppressed creatures ....or..... used a accounting firm, to determine the most -Cost Effective- means of saving these amimals from abuse...?

5 Bucks....... sais they are in the dumpster out back.

But, everbody hates Michael Vick ...................................PLEASE!!!

I will now repose the the garage and -Take The Pipe- **I have cut that garden hose off so many times I wonder if there is enough left...??***

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm back once again gas is just to expensive...perhaps I could think of a way to burn the animal carcasses in a creamatoria and utelise the heat units (K) to built a solar car for Ed Begley...?

Everybody WINS!!!!

Seshmeister
04-02-2009, 12:18 PM
This was exposed on Bullshit a while back.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0exLa6saV9o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0exLa6saV9o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Then they send their exhibitionist retards out to fuck in public to "raise consciousness" on animal rights and wonder why most think they're shallow fringe morons...

Nickdfresh
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
BTW, do I have to mention here that Adolph Hitler was a stringent vegetarian and teetotaler?

Seshmeister
04-02-2009, 01:11 PM
And loved his dogs more than anyone.

Nickdfresh
04-02-2009, 01:15 PM
I wish I could watch the other two installments. Penn and Teller were on fire in that one....

Seshmeister
04-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Yeah I tried to find them but they've been taken down.

I guess they left the 1st part up as a trailer.

FORD
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
BTW, do I have to mention here that Adolph Hitler was a stringent vegetarian and teetotaler?

How did Germans ever trust a man that wouldn't drink beer? That should have been their first clue. Hell, I know beer drinking is in my genes, and my family's been in America since the 1830s. :beers8:

Nickdfresh
04-03-2009, 09:28 AM
How did Germans ever trust a man that wouldn't drink beer? That should have been their first clue. Hell, I know beer drinking is in my genes, and my family's been in America since the 1830s. :beers8:

I'm not sure, but I think Hitler largely faked his beer-hall persona and detested drinking in general. He preferred drugs like amphetamines to combat his creeping Parkinson's Disease...

After a little 'net research, he did get seriously drunk once and was found by the side of the road the next morning. He stopped drinking more than a couple at a time apparently and completely forswore alcohol in his early thirties like a good psychotic douchebag filled with manias. :)

He did very occasionally have a beer or wine for symbolic purposes mostly...

Cult of Roth
04-14-2009, 09:13 PM
PETA is a scam, full of nutjobs even more fucked in the head than those Scientologists.

Baby's On Fire
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
Long live PETA.

And death to anyone who kills an animal.

Only a fucking faggot red neck would hunt a defenseless animal....it takes a big man to kill an animal at 100 metres who doesn't even fucking know you're there.

PETA kicks ass....fuck you......It takes a stupid red neck motherfucker to believe what he reads on the internet....so long as it suits his fucking cowardly red neck agenda.

Wanna be a tough guy hunter? Take on a bear with your bare hands...then you'll impress me.

Douche bags

Seshmeister
04-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Ahh I forgot you had a crazy hard on for this stuff... :)

Seshmeister
04-14-2009, 11:25 PM

People always say stuff like that especially in America and it makes no sense unless your family are totally inbred.

1830s means you are maybe talking about your great great great grandfather being from Germany which is fine.

BUT you actually had 32 great great great grandparents. Even if you say that 2 of these ancestors came across to the US as a couple this only makes up 1/16th of your heritage/gene pool.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
04-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Long live PETA.

So long live PETA, and death to them, at the same time? :)

Igosplut
04-15-2009, 12:14 PM
it takes a stupid red neck motherfucker to believe what he reads on the internet....so long as it suits his fucking cowardly red neck agenda.

ha!...

Hardrock69
04-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Long live PETA.

In other words, you are saying "Death To PETA".

Douche Bag. :D

Coyote
04-15-2009, 04:14 PM
I wish I could watch the other two installments. Penn and Teller were on fire in that one....

Psst...

Heritage New Media Partners, Inc. - NMA TV - Penn & Teller: P.E.T.A. (http://www.nmatv.com/video/540/Penn--Teller-PETA)