PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sarge!

Cathedral
01-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Glad to see you back in action, the site looks awesome and the net was not the same without this place...

Roth On!

Sarge
01-09-2004, 10:12 PM
Thanks!
Shit dude where have you been?!
We have been up for a week!
:)

Ally_Kat
01-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Cat!

Cathedral
01-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Thanks!
Shit dude where have you been?!
Wen have been up for a week!
:)

Apparently i have been in a hole at Freaks Place, lol.

Oh well, better late than never i always say...:p

Hiya Miss AllyKat!
How ya doing sweetie?

Ally_Kat
01-09-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm alright. Relaxing before i start next semester. Making some new years resolutions and the stuff.

How's things by you hun?

Cathedral
01-09-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm alright. Relaxing before i start next semester. Making some new years resolutions and the stuff.

How's things by you hun?

Never better actually, it's been a great few months in Catland and the year looks to be a very good one if things kep up the way they are.

I made a resolution in 2001 not to make anymore resolutions. so far, i have kept it for 3 years, lol.
Nothing beats a perfect record, eh?

Ally_Kat
01-09-2004, 11:58 PM
well, i have no willpower, so even if i make 'em, i'll break 'em.

Cathedral
01-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Well you have your future ahead of you and if you keep the grades up we'll be calling you Ms. President someday, lol.

I have faith in you sweetie...;)

Cato
01-10-2004, 12:10 AM
Hello Cat. long time no see!

Cathedral
01-10-2004, 12:18 AM
How the hell ya been, Cato?

It is nice to see you as well. life treating you alright?

Cato
01-10-2004, 12:21 AM
fine.

you already visited the arcades?

Cathedral
01-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Arcades?

Ally_Kat
01-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Well you have your future ahead of you and if you keep the grades up we'll be calling you Ms. President someday, lol.

I have faith in you sweetie...;)

Hellz yeah...

semester starts in 2 weeks and I can't wait. Advertising, Public Relations, Chemistry, Advanced Computer Graphics and a cartoon class! This is so gonna rock! :D

And I might be getting a new cell phone with a whole bunch of free minutes, so when the birthday rolls around again, I can call ya from lab like I did last time :D

Ally_Kat
01-10-2004, 12:29 AM
at the top by you pic on the forum's main page. Some cool games in there.

Cathedral
01-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Hellz yeah...

semester starts in 2 weeks and I can't wait. Advertising, Public Relations, Chemistry, Advanced Computer Graphics and a cartoon class! This is so gonna rock! :D

And I might be getting a new cell phone with a whole bunch of free minutes, so when the birthday rolls around again, I can call ya from lab like I did last time :D

Works for me :)
You can call me anytime...

Sounds like you have a full plate of cool stuff, especially the cartooning and PC Graphics. Should we be looking for an Ally_Kat cartoon on Saturday Mornings? lol

Oh and i found the arcade. I have been so busy getting settled in here i haven't had a chance to roam the halls.