PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Obama...

ELVIS
04-02-2009, 02:18 PM
At The G-20 Summit ??

http://www.newsdaily.com/photos/2009-03-11T151337Z_01_BTRE52A16AX00_RTROPTP_3_POLITICS-US-OBAMA-G20-GOALS.JPG
Pull my finger...

This guy can't spealk off the cuff or answer a question much better than George Bush...

Every other word is "um", "uhh" or ah, or a combination of all three...

It's so bad, it's difficult to understand what he's saying...if he's saying anything at all...

We'll have a YouTube available soon...

:elvis:

ELVIS
04-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I always get a good laugh when he says "our efforts to control climate change."

So far, he's said it twice...

:lmao::elvis:

Seshmeister
04-02-2009, 02:38 PM
How can you criticize anyone with your voting record? :)

ELVIS
04-02-2009, 02:42 PM
So, I should have done a and b before I'm eligible to say c ??

I voted for Ron Paul and I didn't vote for algore or John Kerry...

Nickdfresh
04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
So, I should have done a and b before I'm eligible to say c ??

I voted for Ron Paul and I didn't vote for algore or John Kerry...

So you voted for Bush and then a tosser vote for a semi-libertarian?

FORD
04-02-2009, 02:53 PM
At The G-20 Summit ??

http://www.newsdaily.com/photos/2009-03-11T151337Z_01_BTRE52A16AX00_RTROPTP_3_POLITICS-US-OBAMA-G20-GOALS.JPG
Pull my finger...

This guy can't spealk off the cuff or answer a question much better than George Bush...

It's so bad, it's difficult to understand what he's saying...if he's saying anything at all...

It's called thinking before you respond.

Because the man DOES think. Unlike the Chimp who illegally occupied the office for the previous 8 years. Who either mumbled some ridiculous mangled nonsense (see numerous well known clips on You Tube) or repeated the spew that KKKarl Rove was spewing in his ear via a wireless headset.

Big Train
04-03-2009, 10:31 AM
I haven't been able to catch anything. Every time I have a moment to tune it, all I see is a quasi soccer right those crazy brit kids are doing with their banks.

thome
04-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Don't get me started on what this President is going to acomplish...OH NO!!

Don't do it........###

You wouldn't want my comments...OH OH!!!!

I am forming some important ideas waiting for this thread to develop with my help.................... it could be the best.......(levity in the face of tribulation)

Changes in the democratic directions... are under the surface, of anarchy.

Andy Taylor
04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
The asshole is scare mongering again. Al Qaeda! Fear Al Qaeda, they're going to get you!!!

Obama: 'EU vulnerable to al-Qaeda attack' - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090403/twl-obama-eu-vulnerable-to-al-qaeda-atta-41f21e0.html)

ELVIS
04-03-2009, 03:07 PM
:lmao:

thome
04-03-2009, 03:39 PM
He is a Gaddamn GEEN'YOUSE!

Next thing you know, he will be telling us all about how the proper strategy to thwart the advance of Al Qaeda would be to establish a strong military presence in Afganistan and Iraq....???

thome
04-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Dear Mr.President,
Patriotic retirement: Stimulus
There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force;
pay them $1 million apiece severance with stipulations:
1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.
3) They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage- Housing Crisis fixed.

All this and it's still cheaper than the "bailout".

Blaze
04-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Dear Mr.President,
Patriotic retirement: Stimulus
There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force;
pay them $1 million apiece severance with stipulations:
1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.
3) They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage- Housing Crisis fixed.

All this and it's still cheaper than the "bailout" .

Population:
307,212,123 (July 2009 est.)
Age structure:
0-14 years: 20.2% (male 31,639,127/female 30,305,704)
15-64 years: 67% (male 102,665,043/female 103,129,321)
65 years and over: 12.8% (male 16,901,232/female 22,571,696) (2009 est.)
Median age:
total: 36.7 years
male: 35.4 years
female: 38 years (2008 est.)
Population growth rate:
0.975% (2009 est.)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

bueno bob
04-05-2009, 02:21 AM
It's called thinking before you respond.

Because the man DOES think. Unlike the Chimp who illegally occupied the office for the previous 8 years. Who either mumbled some ridiculous mangled nonsense (see numerous well known clips on You Tube) or repeated the spew that KKKarl Rove was spewing in his ear via a wireless headset.

Or just sat there in stupified silence for minutes on end after having his ass handed to him in debates...I remember a nice little bit with John Kerry there...

I wonder if Republicans would be happier if Obama just spouted off whatever bullshit jumped into his mind first, even if it wasn't proper English or even based in reality?

No doubt Bush and his cronies have certainly desensitized them to it.

bueno bob
04-05-2009, 02:21 AM
You wouldn't want my comments...

Does anyone?

Ever?

ELVIS
04-05-2009, 06:30 AM
I wonder if Republicans would be happier if Obama just spouted off whatever bullshit jumped into his mind first, even if it wasn't proper English or even based in reality?

Like ""Vet the vetters" ??

Or saying his bowling score qualified him for the special olympics ??

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qb_fu5WPd4k/Sca9GFWggCI/AAAAAAAABu4/DJtDIC7ybqE/s1600/barackbowling.jpg

You fools just love this guy...

sadaist
04-05-2009, 07:20 AM
I've been watching. It's as if he's campaigning again. Seems a bit weird.

Seshmeister
04-05-2009, 08:02 AM
He is campaigning.

He's campaigning on behalf of America to try and undo the terrible damage caused to your reputation across the world by the 8 years of the evil Bush regime.

Nickdfresh
04-05-2009, 10:29 AM
The asshole is scare mongering again. Al Qaeda! Fear Al Qaeda, they're going to get you!!!

Obama: 'EU vulnerable to al-Qaeda attack' - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090403/twl-obama-eu-vulnerable-to-al-qaeda-atta-41f21e0.html)

The London and Spanish train stations notwithstanding...

And the fact that it is actually Europe that has the most radicalized Islamic clerics and the angriest, most disenfranchised Muslim populations...

The threat IS exaggerated as well as mislayed. But it does exist, and since 9/11, the only real successful terror attacks outside the Middle East have been in Europe and Asia...

Nickdfresh
04-05-2009, 10:30 AM
He is campaigning.

He's campaigning on behalf of America to try and undo the terrible damage caused to your reputation across the world by the 8 years of the evil Bush regime.

Yes, this is true. But he's also in the age of the continuous campaign...

bueno bob
04-05-2009, 01:35 PM

What's been the Republican response to anybody not satisfied with the administration over the last four years? Oh yes, I remember now:

"This is America! Love it or leave it! Traitor! Don't you love your country? You must support the terrorists! He's keeping us safe! So what if he can't speak right? Flag burner! Baby killer!"(c)

:D

LoungeMachine
04-05-2009, 02:24 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qb_fu5WPd4k/Sca9GFWggCI/AAAAAAAABu4/DJtDIC7ybqE/s1600/barackbowling.jpg

You fools just love this guy...

Speaking of Special Olympics.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKD_BSMXVjg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKD_BSMXVjg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Andy Taylor
04-05-2009, 07:47 PM
The London and Spanish train stations notwithstanding...

And the fact that it is actually Europe that has the most radicalized Islamic clerics and the angriest, most disenfranchised Muslim populations...

The threat IS exaggerated as well as mislayed. But it does exist, and since 9/11, the only real successful terror attacks outside the Middle East have been in Europe and Asia...

Those bombings were always suspicious.

It is exaggerated and simply having irate clerics does not mean an Qaeda link. I don't even believe in the existence of an active Qaeda force at the present.

Andy Taylor
04-05-2009, 07:50 PM

Guffaw. Chortle.

He's fighting the same wars. But yes he has the right image. That's what most 'decent' people across Europe and elsewhere look for. They were offended only by Bush's redneck boorishness. Yeah it was a huge affront to "sophisticated" (read pretentious) Euro sensibilities.

Coyote
04-05-2009, 08:21 PM
I always get a good laugh when he says "our efforts to control climate change."

So far, he's said it twice...

Weird... I thought it was "global warming"...

Oh well, "climate change" does sound more vague, don't it? Better press.

Nickdfresh
04-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Those bombings were always suspicious.

They usually are...

It is exaggerated and simply having irate clerics does not mean an Qaeda link. I don't even believe in the existence of an active Qaeda force at the present.

Al Qaida is an ideology, not an organization...

Andy Taylor
04-06-2009, 08:38 AM
If that's what politicians are calling it, it's disingeneous.

Nickdfresh
04-06-2009, 08:54 AM
WTF are you talking about?

Andy Taylor
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
So basically "Al-Qaeda" fighters can spring up anywhere.

Nickdfresh
04-06-2009, 09:24 AM

I don't know, but certain radicals can plan for terror attacks like the aforementioned London and Madrid bombings with minimal "al Qaida" training...

Or was that all an "inside job" conspiracy?

Seshmeister
04-06-2009, 09:44 AM

Yes.

I don't understand all this obsession about training camps.

Suicide bombing isn't rocket science. It's the opposite.

The difficult bit about blowing things up is not being there at the time...

Nickdfresh
04-06-2009, 10:21 AM
The operations do require intricate planning though to be at all effective...

But then, a college education in engineering and a basic ability to do research is probably light years ahead of going to some shitty terror training camp...

Andy Taylor
04-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Or was that all an "inside job" conspiracy?

That's what I said, they were highly suspicious. But probably not if not if CnEnemy is more your thing.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2009, 10:45 AM
I always had to laugh at the videos of these "training camps" with these guys tearing through the monkey bars in ski masks, and running through old tires like a high school football team. Obstacle courses and whatnot.

When in reality they're having someone strap explosives to them and giving them change for the bus.

The REAL "al Qaeda training camps" are the madrases, the elementary schools where they're taught to despise the infidels, and to get on the right bus.

:gulp:

BushCO was the best recruitment tool "al Qaeda" could have ever prayed for.

thome
04-06-2009, 11:33 AM

DANG, YOU ARE SUCH A COKK!!!!

Poor Abel .........................BushCo done him in..woe is me....

Blaze
04-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I always had to laugh at the videos of these "training camps" with these guys tearing through the monkey bars in ski masks, and running through old tires like a high school football team. Obstacle courses and whatnot.

When in reality they're having someone strap explosives to them and giving them change for the bus.

The REAL "al Qaeda training camps" are the madrases, the elementary schools where they're taught to despise the infidels, and to get on the right bus.

And some Christian schools too for example the Jesus camps.
Sad how they make hate glorious.

P.s.
using the word madrasas as a blanket word is like saying all schools are bad.
religious schools are quite common. And Rock and Roll would be missing some great songs if it Catholic school girls were not lusted. :biggrin::hitch:

Madrasah (Arabic: مدرسة‎, madrasa pl. مدارس, madāris) is the Arabic word for any type of school, whether secular or religious (of any religion). It is variously transliterated as madrasah, madarasaa, medresa, madrassa, madraza, madarsa, etc.

Madrasah aamah (Arabic: مدرسة عامة‎) translates as 'public school'.
Madrasah khāṣah (Arabic: مدرسة خاصة‎) translates as 'private school'.
Madrasah dīniyyah (Arabic: مدرسة دينية‎) translates as 'religious school'.
Madrasah Islamiyyah (Arabic: مدرسة إسلامية‎) translates as 'Islamic school'.

Blaze
04-06-2009, 11:57 AM
And where would Madonna be if it weren't for the Nuns. :hee:

Coyote
04-06-2009, 12:33 PM
And where would Madonna be if it weren't for the Nuns. :hee:

Working the streets of New York?

No wait... That's how she got her gig... :hitch:

Baby's On Fire
04-06-2009, 01:56 PM

My favourite part is that tey're always wearing American shoes.......It looks like an endorsement commercial for Nike or Converse.

ELVIS
04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
America doesn't make shoes...

Baby's On Fire
04-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Welll then I mean the Chinese sweat shops making shoes for American companies.

Baby's On Fire
04-06-2009, 02:25 PM
We hate the infidels...but they make great shoes.

I guess camel-riding sandals get snagged in the tire obtscale courses.

ELVIS
04-06-2009, 02:38 PM
American tires ??

Nitro Express
04-07-2009, 02:35 AM
At The G-20 Summit ??

Pull my finger...

Puppets are lost when they have to think on their feet. Obama does read the teleprompter better than George W. Bush. Obama for me came off pretty over his head at the G20. The guy can't even meet her majesty the Queen and do it right. Presidents don't bow to the Queen. What the fuck? Meet her on her level.

Nitro Express
04-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Yes.

I don't understand all this obsession about training camps.

Suicide bombing isn't rocket science. It's the opposite.

The difficult bit about blowing things up is not being there at the time...

I read a book written by a guy who infiltrated the training camps in Afganistahn for French intelligence. The camps bring in Muslims who feel they never quite fitted in with western or islamic culture. They are looking for an identity and the camps build a brotherhood. The more intelligent people will be trained to make explosives while the less intelligent practice combat techniques and weapons. The main thing is to build a brother hood and once that is established they dupe you into going on a suicide mission.

In the beginning they let you pick your own jihad. Chechnayans train to fight the Russians. The Algerians train to fight the French. Then at the end of the training higher ups show up and sell another mission that usually has nothing to do with why the guys showed up in the camps in the first place.

So it's more about brainwashing and manipulation than training.

Seshmeister
04-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Presidents don't bow to the Queen. What the fuck? Meet her on her level.

What did he give her, the new 24 boxset?

Nickdfresh
04-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Puppets are lost when they have to think on their feet. Obama does read the teleprompter better than George W. Bush. Obama for me came off pretty over his head at the G20. The guy can't even meet her majesty the Queen and do it right. Presidents don't bow to the Queen. What the fuck? Meet her on her level.

Um, every president has used teleprompters since Ike...

And why should we "bow" to the queen. Didn't we win that War?