PDA

View Full Version : Jake E Lee returns to touring....

Top Jimmy
04-07-2009, 07:47 PM
So I saw an ad for a San Diego appearance by Adler's Appetite,
and E'nuff z'nuff is on the bill,
presumably 'cause Chip Z'nuff is in Adler's band.

Apparently Jake E Lee has returned to touring,which is WAY FUCKING COOL, but...
as the guitarist for E'NUFF Z'NUFF?!?!?!?!

Wouldn't have believed it had I not seen the ad,
listing the band's touring members by name.

I heard he was on the new cd, but he never said he was joining the band,
and use his stellar guitar-god-chops to play fucking FLY HIGH MICHELLE on tour every night?

Fuck ME....he can't get a better gig than that?

WTF?

I mean W...T ...F?!?!?!?!?!

Panamark
04-07-2009, 07:56 PM
The Osbournes must have made a shit offer to him for the current
album, obviously.

Terry
04-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Meh.

Wouldn't quite peg Jake E. Lee in the guitar god realm, myself, but agreed his playing is certainly worthy of better than E'Nuff Z'Nuff.

Diamondjimi
04-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Meh.

Wouldn't quite peg Jake E. Lee in the guitar god realm, myself, but agreed his playing is certainly worthy of better than E'Nuff Z'Nuff.

True. But I could never figure out why he's kept himself off the radar all these years. Family? Who knows. Shit ,he should have ploughed through all his Ozzy/Badlands cash years ago.....

Wait.... he's playing with Enuff z Nuff.............................nevermind!

binnie
04-08-2009, 02:14 AM
He has released a couple of solo albums inbetween.

Best guitar player Ozzy worked with, IMO. Badlands had the potential to something outstanding if they could just had kept their egos in check...

Diamondjimi
04-08-2009, 11:27 AM
He has released a couple of solo albums inbetween.

Best guitar player Ozzy worked with, IMO. Badlands had the potential to something outstanding if they could just had kept their egos in check...

Yeah, I've got a few tracks from "A fine Pink mist" (solo lp) , not bad.
Badlands were bloody great . Don't know if the ego thing was the issue as much as the ract that Ray Gillen was dying of AIDS while they took a break. Ray went ahead and recorded and album "Sun RED Sun" with some other dudes. Good album from what I've heard from it....

I'm surprised Jake never hooked up with Coverdale or someone of that ilk to join or form a band with....

Mr Walker
04-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Chip Z'Nuff peed on Madonna.

Diamondjimi
04-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Chip Z'Nuff peed on Madonna.

Details...!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

binnie
04-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I've got a few tracks from "A fine Pink mist" (solo lp) , not bad.
Badlands were bloody great . Don't know if the ego thing was the issue as much as the ract that Ray Gillen was dying of AIDS while they took a break. Ray went ahead and recorded and album "Sun RED Sun" with some other dudes. Good album from what I've heard from it....

I'm surprised Jake never hooked up with Coverdale or someone of that ilk to join or form a band with....

Ray Gillan had a fantastic voice, and there was so much potential in that band.

Mr Walker
04-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Details...!!!!!!!!

MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive (http://www.marksfriggin.com/news09/3-9.htm#tue)

Howard brought up the time that Chip pissed on Madonna. Chip said that he thought that he had pissed in her. He said that they were young at the time and he was just starting to smoke weed back then. He said he just thought he had peed the bed but it was actually Madonna getting wet from him fucking her. He had never told Howard that much detail about the story.

indeedido
04-08-2009, 01:14 PM
I like Jake E. Lee, but this does me no good as I would never go see Enuff z nuff

atomicpunk5151
04-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Jake's outro solo from Bark at the Moon is still one of my favorites from the Ozzy catalog.

Looks like Jake wasn't much of a song writer as he really hasn't done anything in 20 years.

Shesh always mentioned Jake when ever an Ozzy topic came up over at old DDLR.

Pretty sad to end up with EnufZnuff or whatever.

This website hasn't been updated in a bit, but they have some info on the cd he did with Chip & co.

JakeELee.com › News (http://www.jakeelee.com/html/index.php)

EnufZnuff has a tour diary here: Enuff Z'nuff Official Forum • View topic - TOUR DIARRHEA (http://www.enuffznuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=916&t=705&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45)

Doesn't sound like Jake is with them?

Seshmeister
04-08-2009, 04:26 PM
MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive (http://www.marksfriggin.com/news09/3-9.htm#tue)

Howard brought up the time that Chip pissed on Madonna. Chip said that he thought that he had pissed in her. He said that they were young at the time and he was just starting to smoke weed back then. He said he just thought he had peed the bed but it was actually Madonna getting wet from him fucking her. He had never told Howard that much detail about the story.

Good grief.

That means I fucked a girl who had fucked a guy who had fucked Madonna!:confused13:

I'm lucky I didn't get bad AIDS...

Oh and Fly High Michelle is a great song. :)

ELVIS
04-08-2009, 05:00 PM
So, you got good AIDS ??

Mr Walker
04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Good grief.

That means I fucked a girl who had fucked a guy who had fucked Madonna!:confused13:

I'm lucky I didn't get bad AIDS...

Oh and Fly High Michelle is a great song. :)

Damn!
You have a lot of jam to be following up a guy like Chip Z'Nuff. His girlfriend said his penis is the size of a baby's arm.
I salute you bro!

:appl: :beers8:

Seshmeister
04-08-2009, 05:48 PM
So, you got good AIDS ??

Nah you can only get good AIDS from an infected blood transfusion and they test for it these days. :)

Seshmeister
04-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Actually this was back in the late 80s. She told me she had gone for a test afterwards and on the form where it asked 'Why do you think you are in a high risk group?' she wrote 'Unprotected sex with rock star'. :)

I thought that was funny and probably the only reason I remembered this factoid.

Blaze
04-08-2009, 05:58 PM
I would have thought that funny too, Sesh.

You know what I don't get......
Females go in for new tatas,
yet, don't get thier twats tighten?
Wonder why that is?

Mr Walker
04-08-2009, 06:20 PM

Wonder why that is?

I think they all secretly hope they might run into me so they want to be able to accept me comfortably.

Blaze
04-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I think they all secretly hope they might run into me so they want to be able to accept me comfortably.

I must have missed that film

Top Jimmy
04-09-2009, 10:31 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nWAohdmCl4o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nWAohdmCl4o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G6D69ILnVrk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G6D69ILnVrk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Panamark
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM

Wonder why that is?

Apparently they do, but they are just not as
"open" about it... (theres a million jokes right there !)
I remember Hitch posting a whole thread about this
exact subject here years back.

Not so long ago I saw on TV (Oprah, yeah I know :fufu:
my wife had the remote) there was a Dude and his
wife on. They had had many babies and apparently
she had loosened up to the point where neither of
them enjoyed sex anymore. There is some procedure
(which they said is more common than what you would
think) that tightens the deeper vaginal muscles and
gets things nice and snug again..

So good news for everyone ! lol....

Panamark
04-09-2009, 10:45 PM

LOL ! Yeah but not all women enjoy fisting, Mr Walker !

Panamark
04-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Oh to add to previous post, the couple on Oprah described
the results of the procedure as making them feel like they
were teenagers again....

Seshmeister
04-10-2009, 05:33 AM
Apparently they do, but they are just not as
"open" about it... (theres a million jokes right there !)
I remember Hitch posting a whole thread about this
exact subject here years back.

Not so long ago I saw on TV (Oprah, yeah I know :fufu:
my wife had the remote) there was a Dude and his
wife on. They had had many babies and apparently
she had loosened up to the point where neither of
them enjoyed sex anymore. There is some procedure
(which they said is more common than what you would
think) that tightens the deeper vaginal muscles and
gets things nice and snug again..

So good news for everyone ! lol....

This may not be the best time to be having this conversation over the kitchen table, even for an Australian. :)

Seshmeister
04-10-2009, 05:34 AM
So I saw an ad for a San Diego appearance by Adler's Appetite,

I never thought about it before but I suppose his other idea for a name was Cock N' Heroin.

Top Jimmy
04-10-2009, 12:35 PM
NOw he's talking smack about callin' the band GnR,
because, and I quote- "Axl can't copyright letters..."

SparkieD
04-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh to add to previous post, the couple on Oprah described
the results of the procedure as making them feel like they
were teenagers again....

Ask Jenna Jameson wtf happened to her when she went in for plastic twat surgery. She should've just gotten a can of this:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/SparkieD/FixaFlat-1.jpg

If that doesn't work, there's always Smartballs.
Anna Benson Trains the Pelvic Floor with SmartBalls. (http://www.fitnessfavorites.com/smartballs.php)

WARF
04-10-2009, 10:38 PM
I just heard on the radio Steve Vai joined Firehouse.