PDA

View Full Version : The Uhh Robert Uhhm Gibbs uhh. uhh.. FAN THREAD!

GAR
04-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Hey, this dude CRACKS me the fuck up!

I'm referring to the Obama Administration's White House Press Secretary Robert Gibb's excellence in communicating much hilarity in his deliverance of the day's important issues.

His constant every-third-word pause using the words "uhh" "umm" "ahh" "mmm" brings me to question how anyone could consider such an idiot for the position of top communicator in the country.

Hey I can, uhh, do that uh, too. Umm, I'd like an, uh, six-figure job like ah, umm, this because I can jotter my speech better than anybody.

I can come across like a complete vacant jackass at times! Really, I really can.

I'd like Robert Gibbs job! And you only have to work an hour a day talking!

I'm his numberr one fan - who's with me?

sadaist
04-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah. I noticed that right off. I cut him some slack thinking maybe it was nerves and that he would settle in to the job. But he hasn't really improved any. Weird that he speaks so poorly and his job is public speaking. Honestly, I'd rather we be harping on his weak explanations of Obamas bad policies, but the "uhs" & "uhms" are so noticeable it's hard to not talk about them.

sadaist
04-18-2009, 02:25 PM
I can come across like a complete vacant jackass at times!

Gar serves up a big fat slow pitch right over the center of the plate. Let the party begin. :biggrin:

GAR
04-18-2009, 02:38 PM
I see you definately agree this is the job for me! And I want it!

You know that coke in the oval office has GOT to be the best on the planet, if it makes everyone go "uhh uhh uhh" just like Barry O.

Coke-stutter. If you haven't seen it, that's what it is.

If you have experienced it, that's because your hypothalamus is racing so freakin' fast, your neural-muscular control center can't catch up with the spin in the middle of your head.

And you know nobody's gonna bust the President, because he'll just pardon himself and his staff before he's out of office.

ACTUALLY I've noticed Barry's coke-stutter is uh uh um worse than uh uh umm Billary's.

GAR
04-18-2009, 02:43 PM
JOIN The Fans of Bobby Gibbs!

[x] GAR
[x] Sadaist

WARF can I get your RSVP on this?

If you are NOT a fan of Bobby G., you are at war with the Presidents' war against those against drugs. And that makes you a RACIST because the President just happens to be Teflon Black - you can't touch this man!

Elvis, I invite you to join with Sadaist, me and Bobby Mac on the G. tip here.. Elly? I have a seat right here, please be seated, please..

LoungeMachine
04-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Gar serves up a big fat slow pitch right over the center of the plate. Let the party begin. :biggrin:

meh, not worth the the bother anymore.

GAR is here to make people like Savicki and Andy Taylor look bright and interesting.

:gulp:

WesGriffin
04-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Couldn't agree more.:barf:

GAR
04-18-2009, 03:22 PM
GAR is here .. bright and interesting.

[x] LoungeMachine joins the fray! XLNT

Any interesting youtube favorites, Lounge?

GAR
04-18-2009, 03:26 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7lxZB3qm4o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

This guy is UNbelievable! I've been watching him with much applause.. here's my favorite clip "we've ah, been uh uhmm called idiots before"

Nickdfresh
04-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Does he hem-and-haw when speculating on the death of American servicemen to their mothers, like you do?

FORD
04-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Well, at least he's not a treasonous lying shit foreign agent like Ari Fliescher, or a FAUX Noize tool like Tony Snow (Satan rest his soul) or a complete airhead like Too Much Cappucino Perino.

And Scottie the Duck?? Well he looks sane by comparison these days, but was just as bad on the job.

hideyoursheep
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Methinks GAR would prefer Obama to hold nightly after dinner press conferences sitting on the White House porch, holding a 48 oz of Old English and fielding questions with obscenity-saturated responses.

Too bad.

kwame k
04-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Methinks GAR would prefer Obama to hold nightly after dinner press conferences sitting on the White House porch, holding a 48 oz of Old English and fielding questions with obscenity-saturated responses.

Too bad.

You know si-gar has never come to terms with the fact that a black man is President. What you said is about as far as si-gar every got with Obama, typical racist bullshit.

sadaist
04-18-2009, 11:43 PM

Too bad.

Shows how stupid you are......the preferred size is 40oz.:tongue0011:

FORD
04-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Shows how stupid you are......the preferred size is 40oz.:tongue0011:

True dat. :bottle:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDxL0e_kd88&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qDxL0e_kd88&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
04-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Obviously, you guys have never had bottles with the extra 8 oz I used to buy in the mid-90's?

Or was it 4 extra oz?

Anyway, 2 of those, and it didn't matter....

hideyoursheep
04-19-2009, 01:26 AM
You know si-gar has never come to terms with the fact that a black man is President. What you said is about as far as si-gar every got with Obama, typical racist bullshit.

To hell with Obama and being black, it's exactly how I would hold MY press confrences!!!:beers8:

Dr. Love
04-19-2009, 02:30 AM
I see you definately agree this is the job for me! And I want it!

mmmm, I dunno, I'm pretty sure you have to be able to maintain some level of confidentiality ... and for some reason I'm not convinced you can do that...

sadaist
04-19-2009, 04:43 AM
Obviously, you guys have never had bottles with the extra 8 oz I used to buy in the mid-90's?

Or was it 4 extra oz?

Anyway, 2 of those, and it didn't matter....

LOL. I like to buy the Pacifico whenever I go to Baja in the "Un Litro" size. The only problem with the big bottles is you can't drink too slow or the last part is warm. Yuk!

What was this thread about?

ULTRAMAN VH
04-19-2009, 06:37 AM

He's Black? I thought he had a white mom? Hey thanks for clearing that up for me.

Blaze
04-19-2009, 07:56 AM
He's Black? I thought he had a white mom? Hey thanks for clearing that up for me.

So, that makes him a Red..... Yum Yum Gimme some!:hitch::biggrin:

kwame k
04-19-2009, 09:00 AM

The rumor is he fathered black children, too. Some sort of super secret Muslim thing I'm sure.

hideyoursheep
04-19-2009, 06:11 PM
So, that makes him a Red..... Yum Yum Gimme some!:hitch::biggrin:

Redbone? You so bad!

Nickdfresh
04-19-2009, 06:27 PM

I think GAR's mom was indeed white, we're not sure about the father though. Neither is she...

Blaze
04-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Redbone? You so bad!;)
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/0vUOg3Y7ve4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/0vUOg3Y7ve4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
:umm:

GAR
04-22-2009, 09:48 PM

Too bad.

Nah, I'll leave that option open for his illegal-alien Aunt he moved from Boston to Chicago to keep an eye on her to see she keeps her mouth shut while he's in office.

GAR
04-22-2009, 09:50 PM
I think GAR's mom was indeed white, we're not sure about the father though. Neither is she...

My parents were a chipmunk and a ferret, that's how come I grew up suffering with Weaselthelioma my whole life.

Nickdfresh
04-22-2009, 09:51 PM
My parents were a chipmunk and a ferret, that's how come I grew up suffering with Weaselthelioma my whole life.

Is that where you lose the gerbil in your asshole?

GAR
04-22-2009, 09:53 PM
mmmm, I dunno, I'm pretty sure you have to be able to maintain some level of confidentiality ... and for some reason I'm not convinced you can do that...

My balls are black.. I've had black eyes before, so I think the President would not think my eligibility for this job too far-fetched!

GAR
04-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Is that where you lose the gerbil in your asshole?

No thats where Richard Geere pulls the gerbil out before he enters you, passed out on his couch from a rough nite of ecstasy and rohypnol. God forbid, Geere pass out on top of both you and the poor animal, forcing it to chew it's way out of your stink, and up past his pink.

FORD
04-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Ah, so that's where South Park got the idea for Lemmiwinks. It was the GAR & Jizzy story!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z33XTvfId-I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z33XTvfId-I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
04-22-2009, 10:43 PM
No thats where Richard Geere pulls the gerbil out before he enters you, passed out on his couch from a rough nite of ecstasy and rohypnol. God forbid, Geere pass out on top of both you and the poor animal, forcing it to chew it's way out of your stink, and up past his pink.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cs4Gj7JsET4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cs4Gj7JsET4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was really creative RAG. I see that writing gay erotic for Fisting magazine has paidoff....

A Mexican will never want to steal that job from you, power-bottom...