PDA

View Full Version : FAUX Noize's Shepard Smith goes off script: WE DO NOT FUCKING TORTURE!!

FORD
04-22-2009, 10:53 PM
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aEtFMj6ZiHM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aEtFMj6ZiHM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Honestly, I don't know how a gay man, who obviously doesn't buy into all of their extremist horseshit, can keep a job at that "news" network. And since this wasn't his first live "oops", he may not be much longer......

Dr. Love
04-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Is he drunk??

Nickdfresh
04-22-2009, 11:03 PM
We do not fucking torture! :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
04-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Is he drunk??

No. Just fired........

:gulp:

Dr. Love
04-23-2009, 12:49 AM
He looks disoriented and kind of slow to respond in that clip.

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 01:30 AM
He looks disoriented and kind of slow to respond in that clip.

Much like me.

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 01:30 AM
He looks pissed off, that's for sure, a little "tipsy" as they say...maybe ??

Either way, I have a bit more respect for him now...:D

One person I do like on fox is Judge Napolitano...There are some good clips on YouTube of his internet-only show...

Good stuff...good clip!

:elvis:

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 01:33 AM
Same here.

Fuck that pisses me off.......

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 01:58 AM
What...agreeing with me, or liking the Judge ??

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 02:02 AM
The former.

I can do without the judge......

I live in my skin much better when I'm NOT in agreement with you on anything other than CVH :D

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 02:17 AM
LMAO!

:lmao::elvis:

Kristy
04-23-2009, 03:03 AM
0:23 love how he rolls his eyes.

hideyoursheep
04-23-2009, 03:33 AM
He's fed up. He wants out....I bet he gets a job with the competition soon enough.

That, or a sit-com with Norm MacDonald.

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 04:27 AM
I'd rather see Norm get Shep's job...:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLllujNEs88&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLllujNEs88&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 04:28 AM
I had to post the rest...:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kl-xSruL_O8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kl-xSruL_O8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 04:31 AM
Want more Norm ??

:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLkdSDAw1gU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLkdSDAw1gU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
04-23-2009, 04:39 AM
Box Office Poison!

:lmao:

sadaist
04-23-2009, 08:23 AM
I hope Shep doesn't get fired, or if he does that he continues to have a show somewhere. Dude is funny. Anyone remember when he was talking about J-Lo and accidentally said "Blow-Job"? HAHA!

Va Beach VH Fan
04-23-2009, 10:47 AM
So just so I understand....

Shep (who I didn't know was gay, not that I give a shit) is being anti-FOX when he says "we do not fucking torture" ??

OR, is he saying, pro-FOX, that "we do not (wink, wink) fucking torture" ???

If it's the anti-FOX view, I agree then, how in the hell is he keeping his job ??

Not even that, how can a gay man work at FOX ?? Aren't they afraid they'll catch cooties ?? ;)

Nickdfresh
04-23-2009, 11:34 AM
I think he was being literal and genuine in what he said...

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Well, he's supposed to be hosting a major cable news show and he's getting harder to take seriously sometimes...like when he tries to be a comedian...

But I think he was being genuine in that clip...

I also didn't know he was gay until FORD mentioned it long ago...and if FORD says it, it must be true...

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 12:01 PM
I didnt know you were gay either until FORD mentioned it. ;)

I think Shep's outrage was genuine....

FORD
04-23-2009, 12:32 PM
I believe he was genuinely pissed at the torture, and by the fact that the asshole sitting next to him was going out of his way to justify the torture.

Shep also lost it during the Hurricane Katrina coverage. He and Geraldo were both on the ground. From what I remember, Geraldo was also hysterical, crying and holding up babies to the camera, asking why the people aren't getting help or being evacuated. Shep replies that they can't be evacuated because the damn redneck cops won't let anybody walk across the bridge. Asshole Hannity tries to talk Shep down, because you can't have anybody making the BCE look bad on FAUX, but Shep wasn't taking his shit.

I doubt that clip still exists, given FAUX's paranoia about YouTube, but if anyone manages to find it, it's one of the few watchable moments in FAUX history.

MUSICMANN
04-23-2009, 02:55 PM
I believe he was genuinely pissed at the torture, and by the fact that the asshole sitting next to him was going out of his way to justify the torture.

Shep also lost it during the Hurricane Katrina coverage. He and Geraldo were both on the ground. From what I remember, Geraldo was also hysterical, crying and holding up babies to the camera, asking why the people aren't getting help or being evacuated. Shep replies that they can't be evacuated because the damn redneck cops won't let anybody walk across the bridge. Asshole Hannity tries to talk Shep down, because you can't have anybody making the BCE look bad on FAUX, but Shep wasn't taking his shit.

I doubt that clip still exists, given FAUX's paranoia about YouTube, but if anyone manages to find it, it's one of the few watchable moments in FAUX history.

You have no fucking clue what went on with Katrina and it makes me sick that you liberals keep bashing and repeating the same garbage time and time again. I live here in louisiana and have personal friends that work for the fire Dept and also were in the La. National Guard at the time that were in New Orleans.

Let me say this loud and clear. The fucking ******s were told to leave one week before the storm hit but they didn't. They decided to ride the storm out knowing for ages that if New Orleans took a direct hit, it would flood. New Orleans is basically one big soup bowl and everyone that lives in this state knows that.

People just didn't give a rats ass about leaving. It didn't help that our stupid fucking Demo Gov Blanco argued the whole week with FEMA and the President on stupid shit until it was to late.

It's kinda of funny that when the next storm was supposed to be heading for New Orleans, and they were told to get out. The fucking city emptied in about two days.

Jindal had buses ready to go and everything went off without a hitch. Blanco on the other hand was like a deer in headlights and was a bigger disaster than the storm.

So it wasn't the Republicans or the President that made what happened before and after Katrina such a mess. It was a certain population of New Orleans and Blanco.

You fuckers from around the country have no clue when talking about the people of the lower ninth ward of New Orleans. Unless you were born and raised here in Louisiana and witnessed what those people are truly like, you will never understand.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Well, he's supposed to be hosting a major cable news show and he's getting harder to take seriously sometimes...like when he tries to be a comedian...

Maybe to an extent. But I think Fox's homey, "your pals" conversational style also makes them forget they're bantering on the air sometimes...

Shep may have had a few drinks and got called back to work to cover for someone or something. Who knows?

Nickdfresh
04-23-2009, 03:17 PM
You have no fucking clue what went on with Katrina and it makes me sick that you liberals keep bashing and repeating the same garbage time and time again. I live here in louisiana and have personal friends that work for the fire Dept and also were in the La. National Guard at the time that were in New Orleans.

Let me say this loud and clear. The fucking ******s were told to leave one week before the storm hit but they didn't. They decided to ride the storm out knowing for ages that if New Orleans took a direct hit, it would flood. New Orleans is basically one big soup bowl and everyone that lives in this state knows that.

Um, I worked in New Orleans with those "fucking ******s," idiot fucking racist thick-hick, and they WERE NOT told to leave a week in advance. It was days, even hours. And that not withstanding that there have been several historic incidences where the population was told to leave tantamount to "crying wolf."

The levees should have been constructed to withstand such a hurricane without a complete catastrophic failure...

People just didn't give a rats ass about leaving. It didn't help that our stupid fucking Demo Gov Blanco argued the whole week with FEMA and the President on stupid shit until it was to late.

She should fuck-well have argued with FEMA. They were a bunch of clown-car like incompetent motherfuckers!!!

It's kinda of funny that when the next storm was supposed to be heading for New Orleans, and they were told to get out. The fucking city emptied in about two days.

Jindal had buses ready to go and everything went off without a hitch. Blanco on the other hand was like a deer in headlights and was a bigger disaster than the storm.

Jindal has a lot less people to worry about. And spare me about how N.O. is a model of efficiency. The traffic was terrible despite having a reduced population...

So it wasn't the Republicans or the President that made what happened before and after Katrina such a mess. It was a certain population of New Orleans and Blanco.

You fuckers from around the country have no clue when talking about the people of the lower ninth ward of New Orleans. Unless you were born and raised here in Louisiana and witnessed what those people are truly like, you will never understand.

It was the "Republican" idiot you voted for that turned FEMA into a patronage position for his ass-lapping, incompetent crony and didn't take disaster relief seriously. A double sin when you account for the fact that 9/11 happened only a few years prior, and this gov't supposedly made "homeland security" a priority...

Nickdfresh
04-23-2009, 03:22 PM
"You're doing a heckava job, Brownie!" No monkey ever fucked a football as well as you did...

http://www.first-draft.com/images/2008/05/28/brownbush.jpg

FORD
04-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Let me say this loud and clear. The fucking ******s ....

Yeah, you just said something "loud and clear" alright......

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/kkk05.jpg

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I see our resident hillbilly jackass racist dumbass is back.....

Anal Retard much?

I8OU812
04-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey Musicmann, you may be right, but you lose all credibility when you drop that n-bomb.

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 05:15 PM
He had no cred to lose.

Gave that up long ago in here.....

MUSICMANN
04-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Hey Musicmann, you may be right, but you lose all credibility when you drop that n-bomb.

The funny thing is, i'm not a racist. I actually have a whole bunch of friends that are black. See, i can call LM a ****** because, i don't use that term for pointing out the color of someone's skin. I use it for refering to a class of people that are the scum of this country like he definitly is.

See you guys from wherever you are from think just becuase a guy from the south says the ****** word, is pertains to black people. I have come across many white ******s that are just outright pathetic.

As for, the citizens of NO not having a week to evacuate, i do recall watching the weather channel on like a sunday, stating that in fact Katrina was heading straight for NO. It was maybe on Monday that the Mayor had a press conferance and told everyone that this storm was the one that for years everyone feared and people should take heed and get out.

Forget about FEMA not doing their job. It was Blanco who froze and didn't sieze the moment to get the buses down into NO and get those people out.

The funniest thing is that you DEMO dickwads are gonna try and blame the levee system on FEMA and Bush. I guess the president should had sent out the core of engineers to build and replace the walls in the one week before the storm hit. You do know the levees were built like 40 yrs. ago and if i remeber correctly, the day after the storm had passed and the flooding had started, the guard had moved in to do search and rescue.

It was a horrible time that could have been avoided if the people of NO would have taken the storm more serious.

As for using the N-word. Unlike alot of you here, i'm not afraid to say it or call anyone out no matter what color their skin is, that acts in a way that repesents being a punk, and low life.

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 07:47 PM
core of engineers ???

You're really not that bright, are you?

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 07:50 PM
As for using the N-word. Unlike alot of you here, i'm not afraid to say it or call anyone out no matter what color their skin is, that acts in a way that repesents being a punk, and low life.

:rolleyes:

That's the thing with punks like you. You think it takes "courage" to use the word. It doesn't.

It takes a lack of education, and a weak mind to use it.

What's really "funny" is that you think having "a whole bunch of friends" who are black is proof you're not a racist.

Once again, your ignorance is showing.

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 07:50 PM
A lot of crackers decidedto ride the storm out as well...

In fact, I could hear REO Speedwagon blairing from their trucks as they bought up every last alcoholic beverage in site...

ELVIS
04-23-2009, 07:55 PM

But now you say that and use "N-word."

Which is it, if you're not scared...

As a member who has posted "******" on occasion, I would advise not to do it, and I would also advise not to try to explain your way out of it...

It's not as simple as explaining what the definition of the word is, is...

FORD
04-23-2009, 08:23 PM
core of engineers ???

You're really not that bright, are you?

Obviously not..... or the irony of why the "core of engineers" (and for that matter, their funding) weren't available to rebuild the levees wouldn't have been totally lost on him.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCDVB6sqp5g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCDVB6sqp5g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
04-23-2009, 08:49 PM
But now you say that and use "N-word."

Which is it, if you're not scared...

As a member who has posted "******" on occasion, I would advise not to do it, and I would also advise not to try to explain your way out of it...

It's not as simple as explaining what the definition of the word is, is...

ELVIS speaks the truth here, you should listen moron.

And ELVIS, unlike you, has earned cred here.

Gets to the corp of your problems, I think. :lmao:

FORD
04-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Not to get this thread back on the subject (sort of) of FAUX Noize and torture or anything, but......

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZMFgixq3VzE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZMFgixq3VzE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

I say, BRING IT ON. That pussy wouldn't last two seconds.

Dr. Love
04-23-2009, 09:36 PM
what's up ******s1!!!1

hideyoursheep
04-23-2009, 11:05 PM
The funny thing is, i'm not a racist. I actually have a whole bunch of friends that are black. See, i can call LM a ****** because, i don't use that term for pointing out the color of someone's skin..
Yeah, go say that to your "black friends" who were warned to leave, but never had the wherewithal or logistic support to do it.

Fuckin' ass-pillager!

GAR
04-24-2009, 03:12 AM
I believe he was genuinely pissed at the torture

Torture any Al Quaida they can catch, I don't give a fuck!

hideyoursheep
04-24-2009, 05:34 AM
First you have to find out if it's AQ before you torture.

That's a big OOPS if they aren't. Who needs that?

Blaze
04-24-2009, 06:15 AM
The funny thing is, i'm not a racist. I actually have a whole bunch of friends that are black. See, i can call LM a ****** because, i don't use that term for pointing out the color of someone's skin. I use it for refering to a class of people that are the scum of this country like he definitly is.

See you guys from wherever you are from think just becuase a guy from the south says the ****** word, is pertains to black people. I have come across many white ******s that are just outright pathetic.

As for, the citizens of NO not having a week to evacuate, i do recall watching the weather channel on like a sunday, stating that in fact Katrina was heading straight for NO. It was maybe on Monday that the Mayor had a press conferance and told everyone that this storm was the one that for years everyone feared and people should take heed and get out.

Forget about FEMA not doing their job. It was Blanco who froze and didn't sieze the moment to get the buses down into NO and get those people out.

The funniest thing is that you DEMO dickwads are gonna try and blame the levee system on FEMA and Bush. I guess the president should had sent out the core of engineers to build and replace the walls in the one week before the storm hit. You do know the levees were built like 40 yrs. ago and if i remeber correctly, the day after the storm had passed and the flooding had started, the guard had moved in to do search and rescue.

It was a horrible time that could have been avoided if the people of NO would have taken the storm more serious.

First off New Orleans did not get the worst of the storm, that went to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Even in Pascagoula, Mississippi, Former Senator Lott's hometown conditions were dire enough that my family members sent in armed family members with supplies and to escort our elderly out. Thanks to God, all went well with our family. Not all families were given God's mercy.

I still think that the levies were blown (maybe by property-owners) and once done that was taken advantage of and the city was held at bay to blockade the Mississippi river (if or if not it worked)
(if so many think 911 was an inside job, why can't they see what happened in New Orleans?)

Neither here nor there.....
I, also, am one to use the word, niggardly. And by no means is that not what you meant.

Back on track.......

I would be glad to water-board that dick for charity. Give me a shot of adrenalin and let me at him :D I'll try not to kill him. But like in boxing, I don't get charged if I do! :pray:

Va Beach VH Fan
04-24-2009, 10:35 AM

That may be your beliefs, which is fine, but here, on this site, the owner does not want it being said....

So, knock it off....

That goes for you who're posting it as a joke as well...

Thanks....

Va Beach VH Fan
04-24-2009, 01:15 PM
But to get back on topic...

Olbermann calls Hannity's bluff to be waterboarded....

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

Kristy
04-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Only two good things about Olbe's diatribe

1. Calling Hannity a Buffoon

and

2. Putting up his own money to help the troops families.

Other than that he can shut the fuck up.

Nickdfresh
04-25-2009, 03:07 PM
what's up ******s1!!!1

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUGJC2YGDE8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUGJC2YGDE8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sadaist
04-25-2009, 03:50 PM
A lot of crackers decidedto ride the storm out as well...

In fact, I could hear REO Speedwagon blairing from their trucks as they bought up every last alcoholic beverage in site...

I thought the people waited until after the hurricane and then stole the alcohol....er, looted/commissioned/took for life sustainment. Gotsa drink sumtin' while watchin' yer new free lookity box.

sadaist
04-25-2009, 03:59 PM
The levees should have been constructed to withstand such a hurricane without a complete catastrophic failure...

The levees should never have been built in the first place. New Orleans goes against everything logical in choosing a location to build. According to Mother Nature, it is supposed to be under water, and they choose to constantly wage a war that they will never win. They will hold the water off for now, but some day there will be a bigger, more powerful storm or disaster and this will happen again.

sadaist
04-25-2009, 04:00 PM
And what the fuck does any of this have to do with Shep dropping the F-Bomb?:biggrin:

FORD
04-25-2009, 04:10 PM
And what the fuck does any of this have to do with Shep dropping the F-Bomb?:biggrin:

Uhhhh...... I guess you could say the BCE "waterboarded" the entire city of New Orleans. That ties it all together, right?

sadaist
04-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Uhhhh...... I guess you could say the BCE "waterboarded" the entire city of New Orleans. That ties it all together, right?

LOL! Ok then.