PDA

View Full Version : Police: Man Caught Filming Up Women's Skirts In Home Depot

rustoffa
04-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Police: Man Caught Filming Up Women's Skirts In Home Depot
Posted: 11:58 am EDT April 29, 2009
Updated: 12:07 pm EDT April 29, 2009

LOGANVILLE, Ga. -- Loganville police said they have charged a man after he was caught filming up the skirt of a woman in a Home Depot.

Police said Joseph Davidson, 35, of Loganville, hid a palm-sized home video camera in a flower pot. Davidson allegedly put the flower pot at the end of a flat cart used to haul merchandise and then positioned it under a female shopper’s skirt.

Loganville Police Chief Mike McHugh said the woman’s fiancé noticed what was going on and chased Davidson out of the store to a restaurant where he tackled him to the ground and waited for police to arrive.

Police said upon reviewing the camera footage, it appeared Davidson had filmed female shoppers before. McHugh told the Gwinnett Daily Post he thought Davidson had filmed women at other stores in Gwinnett County.

Davidson was charged with felony eavesdropping and was released from the Gwinnett County Jail on $5,700 bond.
Police: Man Caught Filming Up Women's Skirts In Home Depot - News Story - WSB Atlanta (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19322653/detail.html)

chefcraig
04-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Yep, had one of these whack-jobs in my area a few years ago. Considering the...ummm, women that shopped in this store, it's all the more surprising.

Man Used Camera To Look Up Women's Skirts

DAVIE, Fla. -- Davie police have arrested a man who they say used a digital camera to videotape underneath women's skirts.

Jon Fletcher is charged with one count of video voyeurism.

Police said Fletcher placed the camera in a baseball cap and then held it under the skirts of women who were shopping at a Kmart on University Drive in Davie.

"Anyone was open prey to this man," Lt. Bill Bamford said. "He was just walking up behind them, videotaping under their skirts. He's a very disturbed man."

Police said Kmart security officers caught Fletcher trying to hide the camera. When police showed up, officers said, he confessed. He told them he would put the camera in the baseball cap and then slide it on the floor or hold the cap under the shoppers' skirts.

"Here's a guy who may have some type of inadequacy, who's looking for something. That's why they call him a voyeur," Bamford said. "We don't know if this will lead to him doing something else, maybe taking aggressive action toward women."

Fletcher bonded out of jail. He did not answer his door when NBC 6 knocked.

"When you look at the video, the women are very unsuspecting," Bamford said. "I don't know if they knew he was behind them or if they got an uneasy feeling or if he was just that quick. They're very short clips."

Video voyeurism is a misdemeanor charge, but NBC 6's Ari Odzer reported that if Fletcher is caught again, he would be charged with a felony.

Miami - Local News, Weather, Traffic, Entertainment, Events, Breaking News | NBC Miami (http://www.nbc6.net) (The clip is gone, as it's from December of 2006.)

twonabomber
04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Police said upon reviewing the camera footage, it appeared Davidson had filmed female shoppers before.

supposed to use a new tape every time, dummy...

binnie
04-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Sicko or genius? It's a fine line..........

Guitar Shark
04-30-2009, 11:20 AM

He gets an "A" for effort, and an "F" for execution.

LoungeMachine
04-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Nordstrom's ? yes.

Home Depot? not so much.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
04-30-2009, 11:28 AM

How did EVH get into this conversation?

chefcraig
04-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Really. Aren't the women shopping at HD usually wearing jeans or stretch pants in a lovely shade of pink or orange?

LoungeMachine
04-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Really. Aren't the women shopping at HD usually wearing jeans or stretch pants in a lovely shade of pink or orange?

The only skirts would be found in the kitchen remodeling section, or the paint chip displays.... especially the Ralph Lauren area.

But even so, seems it wouldnt be the most target-rich environment.

Unless crocs and no makeup was his thing......

FORD
04-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Nordstrom's ? yes.

Home Depot? not so much.

Yeah, but you would look fairly goddamned suspicious pushing a flat cart with a flower pot on it around Nordstroms. :biggrin:

sadaist
04-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Nordstrom's ? yes.

Home Depot? not so much.

I remember being at a Home Depot several years ago and saw the two hottest chicks I'd seen in a while. Dressed very sexy, tight revealing clothes, perfect bodies, long hair (1 blonde, 1 brunette), fucking outstanding. The type you don't really even bother approaching cause you know you have no shot. Anyways, they were heading to check out in the garden section with an axe & a shovel. No joke! I was thinking WTF? They must have found out they were both dating the same guy & rather than fight each other.....well, you know.

Nitro Express
04-30-2009, 03:07 PM
I remember being at a Home Depot several years ago and saw the two hottest chicks I'd seen in a while. Dressed very sexy, tight revealing clothes, perfect bodies, long hair (1 blonde, 1 brunette), fucking outstanding. The type you don't really even bother approaching cause you know you have no shot. Anyways, they were heading to check out in the garden section with an axe & a shovel. No joke! I was thinking WTF? They must have found out they were both dating the same guy & rather than fight each other.....well, you know.

I see hot women down at the local rancher supply store. They are going in to buy tack, and other horse stuff. Girls like horses. I remember watching some hot honey riding with her sweet ass, rythmicly, smacking up and down in the saddle. Man. I would have given anything to be the saddle.

sadaist
04-30-2009, 03:18 PM
I see hot women down at the local rancher supply store. They are going in to buy tack, and other horse stuff. Girls like horses. I remember watching some hot honey riding with her sweet ass, rythmicly, smacking up and down in the saddle. Man. I would have given anything to be the saddle.

Cowgirls are awesome. There are some horse areas near where I live and whenever I drive through I always see cute women riding around. Skin tight jeans, boots, hair in a pony-tail, flannel shirt tied at the waist...oh my. I'm somewhat intimidated by them cause I know I can't hit 'em up like a galloping horse. That's where good cunnilingus skills come in handy. Finish them off before hand so they don't really care how good you are with the rest of the performance.

binnie
04-30-2009, 04:06 PM
I feel left out: we don't have cowgirls here

sadaist
05-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I feel left out: we don't have cowgirls here

You can easily order the costume from eBay. Maybe get the catholic school girl costume at half price with it. Come on, you know Mrs. Binnie is a freak....look who she's with;)

Golden AWe
05-01-2009, 03:16 PM
so anybody got his personal url?

Nickdfresh
05-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Seems awfully frustrating actually; I get a chub just looking at skin of a nicely formed shoulder blade with a naughty tattoo and brunette hair gently caressing it...