PDA

View Full Version : Make me a MOD!!!!!!!!!

bru87tr
05-25-2004, 05:27 PM
reasons why I would be a good MOD.

#1. im old enough being 36 years of age, which also makes me a DLR fan from the beginning.

#2. Im a dickhead with funny, sick posts and replies.

#3. I have the time as I have been unemployed for 3 years and my wife pays for all the bills and begs for sex!

if you guys could see my life its sweet! :) my wife is a CPA and has an insane income and I am living the mini-DLR lifestyle with decent rides(98 GMC Suburban loaded and a sweet 1987 Grand National), own my home with a 18x36 inground pool and have a dedicated Home Theater with a sweet audio setup and a HDTV front projector that displays a 90" screen) :)

not to metion this is the coolest site on the net and I would be honored to be a MOD! still being a new member I dont expect much of a nod. hopefully I gave some good reasons and made you guys laugh. latz guys! :)

diamond den™
05-25-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr

#1. im old enough being 36 years of age, which also makes me a DLR fan from the beginning.

#2. Im a dickhead with funny, sick posts and replies.

#3. I have the time as I have been unemployed for 3 years and my wife pays for all the bills and begs for sex!

if you guys could see my life its sweet! :) my wife is a CPA and has an insane income and I am living the mini-DLR lifestyle with decent rides(98 GMC Suburban loaded and a sweet 1987 Grand National), own my home with a 18x36 inground pool and have a dedicated Home Theater with a sweet audio setup and a HDTV front projector that displays a 90" screen) :)

not to metion this is the coolest site on the net and I would be honored to be a MOD! still being a new member I dont expect much of a nod. hopefully I gave some good reasons and made you guys laugh. latz guys! :)

My fucking Hero :)

Dr. Love
05-25-2004, 07:28 PM
I'll trade you my post for your TV.

bru87tr
05-25-2004, 07:36 PM
better a hero than a homo !!!!!!! :)

seeing as you love bears! lol :)

sorry Dr. Love, the TV is not for trade! :)

maybe I can swing something with my Sony Wega XBR800 36" HDTV...... nope cant do it. :)

diamond den™
05-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Pandas™ love Sex :)

gslinger
05-25-2004, 08:42 PM

Oh yaaaaaaa Sweettttt dude. Hey, your ol' lady got a sister like her that wants to meet a sharp dressed DLR kinda guy with pockets!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Love
05-25-2004, 09:04 PM
better a hero than a homo !!!!!!! :)

seeing as you love bears! lol :)

sorry Dr. Love, the TV is not for trade! :)

maybe I can swing something with my Sony Wega XBR800 36" HDTV...... nope cant do it. :)

You sure? We Mods get to party with DLR every weekend you know.

The Knockz
05-25-2004, 09:07 PM
ok ass tard you are a mod.

sign in to the mod forum with the username ASSNUTS and password
ASSCLOWN then start modding like a krazy ass mo-fo!!!

flappo
05-26-2004, 11:23 AM
..don't listen to the schmockz , he's an 'ex-mod'* at EVERY vh site

..who the fcuk™ are you again , douchebag ?

*read de-modded for being an arrogant asshole

bru87tr
05-26-2004, 01:27 PM
hhhmmmm, panda love sex. still figuring you out diamond den! :)

gslinger: yes she has a hot sister but she dont make the money like my old lady. she is single though...... if your local apply! :)

im happy to be a mod but when I signed in it said im not a mod but a DLR head fluffer and asked me to do all these actions of initiation to be granted such privaliges. some were down right dirty and gay. sorry but im not that desperate to be a mod! :)

BTW: what the hell happened to this site ? bandwidth exceded ?????

DaveIsKing
05-26-2004, 08:04 PM
De-modded?? ROFL...I don't know that just struck me as funny.